Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright girls. You heard her, let's gets going!" Lizzy said, pulling a bottle of sunblock from the bag and handing it to me. She winked at me and grinned before stepping away. That's when I knew that I was never intended to actually have sex with Carrie. It was all part of an elaborate plan to coax Melissa into getting me inside her.

"So how do we do this?" she asked, holding my dick with one hand and pushing a few strands of her hair out of her face that the breeze had blown there.

"Why don't we start with you," I said, reaching for her arm and gently coaxing her to turn around. "Bend over a bit and I can start with your back and butt."

"But don't you have to.....Ohhhhhhh shit," she groaned as I pushed my head between her lips and into her a few short inches, interrupting what she was going to ask. "Ohhh Lord."

I stroked into her half a dozen times, lubricating my dick and letting her body get used to the intruder. I looked around and was stunned by the array of naked girls, including my own daughter, who was standing only feet way, trying to work the dildo into her pussy as she stood bow-legged. It didn't take much to realize that if I let myself, I'd be creaming inside Melissa LONG before we got each other covered in sunblock. Hell, I had eight completely naked young ladies standing around me, half of them working on putting a dildo in their pussy and the other half rubbing white cream into the body of the girl with the dildo. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't be particularly long before at least some of these girls started to get off, which would make my job of NOT coming in Melissa all the harder.

I started with her back, rubbing the lotion into her back and her butt, making sure I covered everywhere, while I watched my naked daughter being lotioned by an equally naked Carrie, while she worked the dildo slowly in and out of her pussy. I'd never seen my daughter naked and was almost mesmerized watching her slide the big pink dildo in and out of her shaved pussy. I could see her inner labia pushing out between her outer lips, closing around the pink shaft. It didn't take much to imagine that it was my own dick sliding in and out of her. I was almost embarrassed when I realized that I was stroking my dick in and out of Melissa in time with my daughter stroking the toy in and out of her own pussy.

I looked down at Melissa's back and then coaxed her to stand more upright. I squeezed some more lotion into my right hand and then reached around her, spreading the lotion on her big soft tits with one hand. Melissa moaned softly and started to wiggle her butt, sliding me in and out a little bit as I spread the cream around her chest and over both big soft tits and her rock hard nipples. I let my hand roam down lower, spreading more cream onto her stomach and then her thighs and between her thighs. I used my fingers to spread cream around her pussy lips, stroking enough to work it through her coarse hair to her skin and outer lips.

I looked around at the sounds I heard and saw Tabitha standing with Shania in front of her, pumping the dildo frantically between her dark brown, almost black, lips, her body seeming to gobble the pink shaft up with each stroke. I slipped my finger between Melissa's lips and stroked my finger across her clit while I watched Tabitha fucking herself closer and closer to orgasm while Shania teased and played with her big black nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Tabitha screamed as she jammed the dildo deep into her pussy and started to climax around it. Her body trembled and shook as she climaxed, her eyes seemingly fixed on me as she did. It was all I could do to NOT climax inside Melissa at the same time, my finger having pushed Melissa to that same point. I felt her pussy contract around me as she gasped for breath, my eyes still glued to Tabitha.

I gave up any pretense of NOT fucking at that point. I held Melissa's hips as she stood with her upper body bent away from me slightly. I started pumping in and out of her pussy, watching Tabitha until another female voice drew my attention away. I looked back to Carrie and my daughter in time to watch my daughter climax. Her body trembled and shuddered as she pumped the dildo in and out of herself. In moments my own dick was plunging in and out of Melissa in time with my daughter's hand pushing the pink dildo into herself.

"Oh damn," I groaned as my body jerked hard, jamming my cock deep into her and emptying the first surge of cum deep into her pussy. I stood there panting, watching my daughter climax, her body still shuddering slightly as I stood, my body occasionally jerking. As her orgasm slowly faded, she looked up, looked at me, our eyes meeting for long seconds before she blushed and looked down. She said something to Carrie, who looked back at me with a grin and then went back to covering my daughter in cream.

"I wonder if we get a penalty or anything," Melissa said as she pulled off my dick and turned to face me, as breathless as I was.

"I hope not," I said as she stepped to me and pressed her slick breasts against my chest. "But it was definitely fun."

"It was, wasn't it?"

"Maybe we better finish. We DO have to go in the boat and I don't want to get burned."

"Me either," she said with a grin. "So, where do you wanna rub next?"

We spent the next five minutes making sure each other were covered, stepping around each other and rubbing the lotion into all the spots that might get exposed, as well as a few that might not. In the process, I was treated to a view of at least five of the girls climaxing on the toys, and ohhhhh so much bare skin being rubbed on. By the time we were done, my dick was more than hard enough to ensure that Melissa could thoroughly coat it with lotion. With everyone done, so to speak, the girls all dressed, leaving me the only one still naked, much to the pleasure of Lizzy, who made sure to give my dick a few extra strokes before she brought a towel for me to wrap in. She put it around me and adjusted it so that the gap was in the front with my dick sticking out for all the girls to see any time they wanted.

My daughter waded into the water to hook the tube up to the ropes, so at least I didn't have to go out into the water and do that with the number of boats now anchored less than a hundred feet off the shoreline. I wasn't overly worried about what we had done in the campsite. While it's possible someone saw, there was enough brush and tree cover between the campsite and the shallow water that it would make it difficult at best. However, once I started messing with the boat, there was no doubt that I would be easily seen.

The first group of three girls got their lifejackets on while I got the boat running and pulled away from the shoreline. I eased us out and around the shallows and headed for deep water before shutting down the engine and getting the first three girls settled. The tricky part was always the start. The rope was designed to float, but it didn't take much for one errant loop to get sucked down into the prop and create a mess. I carefully bumped the throttle and pushed the boat at a creep until the slack was out of the rope and then opened it up.

We couldn't go fast, not much over twenty-five or so miles an hour, but even at that speed it felt like you were screaming. The lake consisted of two dammed up rivers that met where the dam now stood. The leg we were on was only about fifteen miles long, with the other being about twenty, each leg disappearing into the old river. The result was that where we were camped was fairly narrow, not much more than a quarter mile wide, but by the dam it widened to be at least half a mile at its widest point. With all the boats running around near the dam the ride in the tube became much bouncier, so much so that on occasion even a big tube like I had could flip. Wishing to give the girls a good ride without the risk of flipping them out, I stayed pretty far away from the dam, but still managed to find plenty of wakes from other boats with the same idea, to bounce the tube over.

The girls on the tube indicated they'd had enough, and I pulled towards the shoreline, out of the main traffic way, and shut down. I walked to the back, careful to not lose my towel, and pulled the tube to the boat to allow the girls to climb up.

"Damn that was fun!" Shania said with a huge grin as she stepped past me and started to undo her life jacket, not realizing that her bikini bottom had worked its way down low enough to completely expose her butt.

"So you gonna moon Mister C all day?" Abby giggled.

"Huh?" Shania asked, looking down. "OOPS!" she cried, letting go of the now unstrapped life jacket to pull her panties back up. With her bottom covered, she pulled the life jacket off, her big tits completely exposed, her bikini top having worked up and off her tits with all the bouncing.

Lillian also complained that her bottoms kept sliding down when they went over the wakes.

"I think we ought to just go naked," Tabitha suggested.

"IN front of all the other boats?"

"What can they see? You have your tits in a life jacket, and you're sitting down. I will! Who's with me?" Tabitha asked as she pulled the strings on her suit bottom and took it off. Her top went next, leaving her naked as she started putting the lifejacket on over her bare breasts.

"Wait a second. You can't just go out there naked!" I exclaimed.

"Why not?" Tabitha asked.

"Well, for one thing, there's the water patrol."

"The water patrol?"

"You know. The lake police."

"I haven't seen them around. How do you know they'll even see us? And if they do, why would they stop us?"

"Cuz your naked?"

"You can't tell once I'm sitting down. I could be wearing a brown bikini and you'd never know, would you?"

"Well...maybe not."

"Then I'm going!" she said as she pushed her bikini bottom off, leaving her standing in just her life jacket.

"What the hell. I'll go too!" Lizzy agreed.

"Hell, why not," Hanna said, starting to pull her suit off as well.

I knelt on the deck, holding the rope for the tube, three bare naked pussies nearly in my face as they stood and put on their life jackets, my dick quickly growing in response to the incredible visual stimuli.

I helped each of them down onto the tube, Tabitha making sure she pushed her pussy right into my face as she stepped towards the tube. Needless to say, I was rock hard and unable to keep my dick from poking out the gap of the towel as I made my way back to the driver's seat. I got us going again and ran up and down the lake, bouncing them over wakes and zig-zagging to send the tube over our own wake until we were back where we started.

"God damn! That was a blast!" Tabitha said as she stepped onto the deck next to me. I helped Lizzy and Hanna into the boat and then waited for the next three, which included both Carrie and my daughter, both naked of course, as well as Lillian again, this time without her bikini bottoms. Once again it was up and down the lake, pulling to the shoreline when we got back to our starting spot.

"Okay Mister C! It's your turn," Tabitha said after I helped the three off the tube, watching them getting dressed again.

"No. I don't think so," I answered.

Why not? Afraid to go?"

"No. I've gone before. But usually I have a swimsuit."

"Well, we aren't wearing one," Tabitha chided me. "Come on. I'll go with you."

"Someone has to drive the boat," I protested

"I've been watching. I'm pretty sure I can do it," Melissa said with a grin. "Besides, I wouldn't at all mind watching you out there without a suit on."

"Come on Dad. I'll go too. The three of us," my daughter offered.

I sighed. "You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?" I asked my daughter.

"Not even!" she said with a grin as she started taking her swimsuit back off. "But you better hurry up. I'm not planning on putting my life jacket on until you do, so if you want me standing here naked..."

I knew this was going to be a bad idea. I mean, it was bad enough with the girls running around naked, and me in nothing but a damn towel, but naked on the tube. Like my dick sticking up wasn't going to be obvious as hell? I shook my head and watched my daughter drop the top of her bikini to the bench seat she stood next to and then reach for the strings of her suit bottom. It wasn't that I hadn't already seen her naked. Hell, I'd seen ALL of them naked just a little while ago, but that didn't stop my body from responding as she pulled the bikini bottom off, exposing her shaved pussy again less than two feet from my face. I sat for several seconds, staring at her shaved lips and the inner labia protruding. "So you gonna stare at me or put on a life jacket?" my daughter asked me, breaking my completely inappropriate thoughts.

"Yeah. Sure," I answered, standing up. I reached for the life jacket I was offered by Melissa and started strapping it on while my daughter did the same, covering her sexy tits but definitely not her equally sexy pussy. I wouldn't have thought that I'd have these kinds of thoughts about my own daughter, but after watching her make herself climax at lunch time, I couldn't seem to stop thinking about what it would feel like to be inside her. Someone pulled my towel away while my hands were busy with the clips of the life jacket. My dick had already been sticking out of the gap, but somehow, standing there, with it pointed at my daughter's half naked body, set my heart pounding. I shook my head and walked to the stern where Abby was leaning over, holding the tube so it didn't float away. I awkwardly stepped onto the bobbing tube, the boat plenty stable in the wakes, but the much smaller tube bouncing up and down over each wave that washed past.

I stepped onto the tube and practically fell down onto it, rolling as I did so my back ended up against the inflated backrest. I settled myself in the middle, my dick sticking straight up as I waited for my daughter and Tabitha to join me. My daughter stood on the stern for a few seconds and then stepped onto the tube. As she did another wave rolled the tube and she lost her footing on the water slickened material, practically falling on me.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped as she landed on me, her life jacket pressed to mine as she dropped to her knees, one on either side of me.

"OhmyGod," I grunted as her life jacket slid down mine, leaving her sitting on my lap, facing me, her face only slightly higher than mine. She sat there, a surprised look on her face as the two of us felt the result of her inopportune fall.

"Damn Dad. I'm sorry," she mumbled as she remained sitting on me for a few more seconds. She finally rolled herself off of me, pulling herself off my rock hard cock.

"Yeah. No problem. It was an accident," I said breathlessly, my mind not wanting her to move off of me.

"Hell yeah." I heard Tabitha say from the back of the boat. She stepped down onto the tube with more grace than my daughter had, but in her case, she intentionally dropped to her knees, facing me. She reached for my rock hard cock and aimed it at her pussy. She made it quite clear by the look on her face that she had every intention of my dick ending up inside her, unlike what had just happened with my daughter. "Mmmmmmmm yes. I'm so going to enjoy this."

"You can't do this."

"No? Why not? I think it could be fun," she answered as she wiggled her hips to sink me the rest of the way into her hot pussy.

"Until a wake tosses you off into the water."

"Really? That's what you're worried about?" she asked with a grin. "I'll bet you that I can stay right here the whole ride."

"You do? Bet me what?"

"I'll bet you my swimsuit! If I fall off, you get to keep my swimsuit the rest of the day."

"And if you don't?"

She grinned. "If we get back here and I haven't fallen off, you let me ride you until we both come. Right here on the tube."

I had to admit the thought of her running around naked all day was very enticing. And it wasn't like the girls hadn't already seen me climax with Melissa. "Okay. You're on."

"Great!" she said with a giggle, wiggling her hips again. Abby pushed us away with Tabitha sitting on my lap and my daughter next to me. It didn't take long for my daughter to find my hand and pull it to her lap, pressing my fingers between her legs. She clamped my hand between her thighs as the boat took the slack out of the rope and we started to accelerate away from the shoreline.

It didn't take long before both of us realized that the bouncing of the tube, while erratic, was more than sufficient to provide enough fucking motion to work both of us towards climax. Up and down she bounced on me, her pussy sliding up and down my shaft, her shifting body continually changing the angle of the strokes and the sensations. We weren't even close to half way done with the ride before I felt her pussy contracting around me, her climax washing over her as she gasped and moaned. My right hand was holding the tube handle to my left, while my right held the handle to my right between my daughter's spread legs. Each bounce seemed to rub her bare pussy against my hand and wrist, her grunts and moans growing almost as loud as Tabitha's. Between the two, I really never had a chance. We'd made the turn in a wider part of the lake and were headed back up stream again, heading to the quieter portion of the lake when my body had its limit. The tube bounced, lifting Tabitha's leaking pussy up my shaft again, slamming down hard onto me moments later.

My body spasmed and I felt my cock pump a gush of cum up into Tabitha's pussy. I struggled to hold onto the tube as I pumped shot after shot into Tabitha, panting and moaning as she had a second climax at the feeling of my cock pumping into her. We continued to bounce over wakes, only less frequently as we made our way back up the lake, my dick softening inside Tabitha until it finally slipped from her pussy as we bounced over another wake. It was only a few short minutes before we slowed and Melissa aimed for the shoreline, where we had been before.

"Now I know why Hanna wants to get you to fuck her again. Damn you feel good sliding in and out of my cunt," Tabitha panted. "The only question is, who won the bet?"

"I think we both ended up winning, so I'm willing to let it go if you are," I said breathlessly.

"Well, since I don't have any way to ride you until we both come, at least not until you get hard again, I guess I have to go with that...for now. But trust me, I'm getting this cock again."

"If you insist," I said as she pushed up off me. She turned around and crawled to the front of the tube on her hands and knees, reaching for the boat to help steady the tube as it was pulled in. Her pussy pushed out at me between her dark brown thighs, and I could see my creamy white cum leaking out of her pink depths.

"That was one hell of a load you left her," my daughter said quietly as Tabitha climbed onto the boat.

"Yeah. Now, about you. What's the idea of putting my hand between your legs?'

"What, you think your daughter doesn't get horny too? Especially after accidently ramming you into me like that. Mary would be so pissed if she knew that I finally got your cock in me, and she didn't," my daughter said with a giggle as she rolled to her hands and knees, crawling to the front of the tube like Tabitha had, her pussy pushing out at me sexily, my mind demanding that I grab her hips and pull her back so I could lick that incredible looking pussy. She was all the way on to the boat before I realized WHY I wanted her pussy so badly. Quite honestly, it looked sooo much like my late wife's it was almost irresistible. Hell, her whole body looked so much like her that I could easily pretend that I was making love to her instead of my daughter. I shook the thought from my head and crawled to the boat and climbed from the tube.