Back To School: Brother's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

Kevin saddled up behind the tanned goddess and squeezed her fleshy heart shaped ass. His cock was bouncing against his abs as it was pointing straight up. He'd never been this hard and excited in his life. Breathing excitedly he gripped his big hard cock in his hand and angled it down to point at Juliet's tight little pussy. Her sexual excitement was also obvious as her lips were pink, moist, and engorged, just ready to have a nice big dick shoved into her.

Popping the head in easily, Kevin groaned loudly as he grabbed Juliet's firm thighs in his hands as he pushed himself into her. He looked down to see his thick long shaft stretch her open as her pussy lips engulfed him. Finally he bottomed out with a satisfying grunt from Juliet. Her ass was squashed against his and he could hear his heart pounding in his ears. Hearing moaning coming from the television, Kevin looked up to see that Brent was happily slapping his pelvis against his sexy buxom principal. Kevin watched Brent's cock saw in and out of the big tit blonde and soon smiled to himself as he pulled out of Juliet and thrust back into her.

Juliet pushed her upper body up all the way on her arms and watched the porno as Kevin's cock filled her again and again. She moaned quietly in pleasure and whimpered every once and awhile. She flung her long brown hair across her back as she bounced back against Kevin's body and curled her little toes from the pleasure. "Fuck me!" she said as she continued to watch the sex scene in front of her.

Kevin spanked Juliet's ass and watched it jiggle as he really began to pound into her. "God I hope every day of my vacation is going to be like this!" he thought to himself as he fucked the voluptuous teen. He heard loud groaning from the TV so he looked up just in time to see Brent cumming. Kevin could tell he was cumming inside the busty blonde as he held her by the hips and kept her pressed against him. Kevin smiled as he soon hoped he'd be doing the same thing.

The screen went black for a few seconds as the scene finished and Kevin continued to pound into Juliet. She just moaned softly as she laid her upper body down on the carpet and clenched her hands. Her unbelievably huge tits squashed against her and Kevin could see them press out from her sides. He still couldn't get over how big her bust was.

The TV soon filled with another picture and Kevin looked up after spanking Juliet's ass again. On the screen he saw the same guy that was in the last scene sitting on a couch. "Damn this is one lucky guy! Who is he going to fuck next?" Kevin thought to himself. Suddenly he got his answer as his own sister walked into view. Kevin froze in place; his cock stuffed all the way inside Juliet, and stared at the screen in disbelief. "What the fuck?!" he exclaimed.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His sister was dressed in a black lace bra and matching thong. The bra was a pushup and lifted her huge firm tits up. Her cleavage was something to worship. Thigh high black stockings trailed up her long athletic legs and were connected to a black garter belt. Seven inch platform heels encased her feet and made her look incredibly tall as they gave her legs a sexy curve.

Kevin was still speechless as he watched his sister moved over and kneel in front of her student. Kevin started to feel butterflies in his stomach as he started to slide his cock in and out of Juliet again while he watched his own sister take off the guy's pants and begin to suck on his engorged cock.

Juliet lifted herself back up to look at the screen again. She smiled as she saw Sarah on her knees sucking Brent's cock into her mouth while he undid the clasp on her bra. "Sarah likes suck cock too!" Juliet said as she looked back at her lover over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah!" was all Kevin could say as he watched his sister's huge knockers spill out of the black lacy bra as Brent undid the clasp. Kevin was really getting excited now as he fucked the busty exchange student while he watched his own sister giving a blowjob. He knew his sister was attractive (you'd have to be blind otherwise) but he'd never had any sexual feeling for her until now.

Suddenly a doorbell rang came from the video and Sarah covered her breasts with her hands and stood up before she walked out of the camera view to check the door. Kevin couldn't help but chuckle as Brent winked at the camera. After a few moments Sarah returned but with a friend in tow. The woman standing next to her was nearly identical to Sarah in body shape. The only difference was that her skin was tanned and she had long brown hair. This new tanned goddess was wearing only a sheer red babydoll that hugged her breasts together and came down just over the tops of her thighs. Kevin could see that she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was shaved.

"Oh! Fuck my pussy!" Juliet moaned in her rich accent. She watched as Cindy and Sarah moved over to Brent. Sarah resumed her position in front of him and wrapped her large breasts around his hard cock while Cindy took off her top and leaned in so he could suck and slurp all over her fat tits.

Kevin could feel his orgasm build up within him like a powerful electric current. A dozen more strokes into Juliet's velvet smooth pussy and he started to cum. He was moaning loudly as he watched Brent do the same as his cock spewed his cum all over Sarah's pale skin. She continued to slip her titties up and down, milking his cock for each drop she could.

Kevin was gasping for breath as he pumped a couple of times into Juliet, emptying his swollen balls into her depths. He didn't even care that he wasn't wearing a condom. His cock twitched madly inside the busty tanned teen as rope after scalding rope or jizz squirted out.

Reaching down and cupping one of her huge melons, Juliet angled it up and began to suck on her own nipple as she felt cum being pumped into her. Her toes curled in pleasure as she felt her insides warm from Kevin's spunk.

Both teens were sweating and panting like wild animals as they both enjoyed the post orgasmic bliss. With Juliet still speared upon his shaft Kevin looked up to see that Sarah had gotten on her hands and knees and that Cindy was doing the same as she lay atop her friend. Cindy's large breasts squashed against Sarah's back while Brent saddled up behind both ladies. Grabbing his hard cock he angled it down and plunged into Sarah's wet tight pussy.

Kevin groaned in pleasure as he watched his voluptuous and slutty sister get fucked. Even though he'd just cum, Kevin was still rock hard and he once again took up his vigorous thrusting into Juliet's cunt. His cum squirted out of her with each thrust and ran down the inside of her thighs. Kevin spanked her ass again as he watched his sister's porno.

Today was definitely going to be a good day!

* * * * *

Sarah pulled into the school's parking lot and got out of her car before making her way towards her workplace. It was a beautiful day and she smiled as she enjoyed the sunlight caressing her body. She hated that she had to work on a day like this but she was glad that she didn't have to deal with any of the students. Making her way towards the gym, Sarah passed by the main office. Glancing over she saw that her boss, Principal Schwartz, had already come in and that the office door was closed but that her light was on inside.

"I don't know how that woman can come in so early everyday." Sarah said to herself as she shrugged and continued on. Unbeknownst to Sarah, but at that very moment Principal Schwartz was at that very moment enjoying the intimate company of a couple of the senior boys. She was definitely enjoying her new found sexuality and seducing the teenage boys.

Heading into the gym and making her way towards her own office Sarah noticed that her coworker Bradley Hicks hadn't arrived yet, although she wasn't surprised by that fact at all. He probably wasn't going to come in at all.

Thinking of Coach Hicks, Sarah suddenly remembered back to her second year of teaching. She'd been given a ton of extra work including coaching Hick's class because he'd hurt his back in some accident. Groaning to herself, Sarah remembered the day she went over to his house to go over some class forms. One thing led to another and she'd ended up giving him a blow job. Ever since then he'd been making all kinds of sexual advances at her. She would have ratted him out awhile ago except that he knew about her affairs with some of the students.

On one hand though, she had to admit that she had enjoyed it. He was kinda cute even if he did look a little pathetic, and she'd been so horny that whole semester from fucking Brent almost everyday. Sarah sighed as she plopped herself down behind her desk. She still couldn't believe what kind of a teacher she had become. Over the past few years of teaching she'd fucked dozens of her students. She just couldn't help herself! As soon as she saw an eager horny teen just waiting to please her she'd cave in.

"I've really got to control myself! I'm going to be the principal next year. I can't keep spreading my thighs for every senior boy that comes calling." Even to her own ears the argument sounded weak. Placing her head in her hands, Sarah blew out a long breath. "God, at this rate before you know it my own brother will be between my legs!" she said sarcastically to herself.

"Who's going to be between your legs?"

Startled, Sarah looked up to see her friend and school nurse Cindy Brown standing in the office doorway smiling. "Huh? Oh n-never mind Cindy, I'm just talking to myself." Sarah said as she smiled nervously.

Cindy gave her friend a coy smile as she stepped into the office. Whenever she came in for work she usually wore a revealing nurse's uniform that hugged her sexy curves and left most of her legs and cleavage completely revealed. Today since there weren't any students in the school to seduce she was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a sleeveless white silk blouse that was buttoned up half way. Cindy and Sarah had nearly identical bodies except where Sarah's skin was fair, Cindy's was very tanned. Her long straight brown hair looked shiny as it fell loosely down to the middle of her back. Sitting down on the corner of Sarah's desk, Cindy placed her hands behind her and looked at her friend.

"What's got you so flustered this morning?"

Sarah rested back her chair and leaned her head back. "Oh I think I'm just getting stressed out about this promotion. I never thought of becoming the principal!"

"Don't worry so much. Otherwise you'll look like an old hag with all the creases you'll get in your forehead." Cindy stuck her tongue out at her friend to reassure her that she was joking. "I think you need to do something to relieve all that stress."

"Yeah, and I can just imagine what you'd recommend." Sarah said with a raised eyebrow to her friend. "I'll admit, a good fucking would feel really great right now but I'm just too busy. Plus Kevin is staying at my place so I can't really do anything there."

"Who's Kevin?" Cindy asked.

"I've never told you about him? He's my little brother." Sarah reached into her bag and pulled out her planner. After going through it a few times she found a picture of her brother and handed it to her friend.

Cindy took the picture and smiled as she the blonde, muscular teenage surfer standing on the beach and smiling in just his bathing suit. "He is cute!" she said with a hungry look in her eye, "I wonder if he's as big of a nympho as his big sister?"

"Cindy!" Sarah exclaimed before she laughed and tried to grab the picture back, "Don't talk about my little brother like that!"

"Why? He's a young hunk!" Cindy said playfully as she held the picture far away so her friend couldn't reach it. "I'd love to have him between my legs!"

"Cindy stop!" Sarah continued to laugh as she struggled with her friend to get the photo back. "I swear, you're worse then I am!"

Cindy giggled when Sarah was finally able to retrieve the picture from her grasp. Standing up she walked over and stopped at the doorway, "Don't worry so much Sarah. Give me a call and we'll do something this weekend." Cindy bent over, her huge tanned tits dangling underneath her in the silk blouse, and blew a kiss to her friend "Bye!"

"Flirt!" Sarah said before she blew her own kiss at the sexy school nurse. After Cindy walked away Sarah found herself staring at the picture of Kevin. She had to admit that he did look really good in just his shorts. Sighing to herself, Sarah put the picture away and turned to her paperwork. The sooner she got it done the sooner she'd be home.

* * * * *

Sarah was tapping her fingers on her steering wheel and singing along to the radio as she pulled into her parking space. She'd finished all of her work in less then four hours and she was eager to be home and maybe go out for lunch or something with her little brother. Turning off her ignition, she grabbed her purse and got out of her car before heading up the stairs to her apartment. Her firm, fat 36DD's bounced with each step she took.

Unlocking her door and stepping inside she was about to announce herself when suddenly she saw something that made her eyes go wide. There on her TV screen was one of the videos that had been shot for the Westville High Sluts website. The DVD cases of all the movies were open and strewed across the floor. Sarah covered her mouth as she suddenly realized that Kevin must have found them by accident.

Moaning came from the TV and Sarah looked over to see one of the later scenes they'd filmed for the website. The sexy school nurse Cindy Brown was on her knees and moaning loudly. Her tanned body was wet with sweat and her lushes curves were moving in all the right places and both Derrick and George double teamed her. Derrick was holding onto her hips and pumping his young hard cock into her pussy while George was holding onto her ass as he pounded between her butt-cheeks.

Suddenly Sarah became aware of more moans that weren't coming from her television. Following them, she quietly stepped towards Juliet's bedroom. Looking around the edge of the doorframe Sarah watched with a surprised expression as Kevin, her own little brother, was lying atop the voluptuous Juliet and thrusting his impressively large cock in and out of her tight young pussy with an urgent need.

Juliet's legs were hooked around her lovers' arms and flailing around in the air while she was holding onto the bed frame above her head as her body was pounded mercilessly. "Oh!.....Y-Ya!.....Fuck me!" she screamed out. Her enormous, tanned melons jiggled and were going ballistic on her chest as she was pounded.

Every muscle in Kevin's slender athletic body was taunt and dripping with sweat. He was staring down at the busty teen below him as he was literally doing pushups on top of her. His balls, filling up with another huge load of cum, were slapping loudly against her succulent ass again and again.

Sarah just continued to look on as her little brother fucked her student. As much as she hated to admit it, she was getting turned on. Kevin really knew how to fuck a woman! Her pink nipples became stiff and she started to become wet as she smelled the sex in the air and the sights and sounds in front of her. Without even thinking about it, Sarah lifted her sports bra up and over her huge fat udders and began to play with them. Her warm hands felt good on her skin as she palmed her nipples and kneaded her breasts. Suddenly an image filled Sarah's mind. She imagined that it was her lying on her back with Kevin between her sweaty thighs.

Coming back to reality Sarah shook the image from her head and looked down at her hands on her chest and her thighs rubbing together. "What the hell am I doing? Why am I so horny?" she thought to herself. Slipping her sports bra on, Sarah took one last look at the young lovers before sneaking back and quietly leaving the apartment. Heading back down, she got in her car and sat for several minutes looking at the dashboard.

"Why am I so turned on watching Kevin? Is something wrong with me?" Sarah said to herself. Thinking for a long time, she finally decided that she needed to talk to someone. Someone that had experience in this sort of thing.

* * * * *

The suburban neighborhood where the Smith's and William's families lived in looked very similar to any other suburb. Most of the houses looked very much alike. The lawns were neat and tidy with the occasional clay gnome sitting amongst them. A few children were giggling and shooting water pistols at each other. It was all very quiet and innocent looking. At that very moment however there was something happening inside the Smith's home that was very taboo.

Inside the master bedroom Bobby Smith and his neighbor Mike Williams were both standing next to the large bed, their teenage bodies naked in the sunlight coming in from the window, and moaning as their own mother's, Betty Smith and Emily Williams, sucked their cocks with eager enthusiasm.

The bodies of both mothers were beyond belief. Betty's skin was a slight tan from sitting out by the pool often. Subtle tan lines revealed where she would wear her very skimpy bikinis. Her short hair that came down to her cheeks and framed her face bobbed back and forth as she slid her plump lips up and down her son's manhood. Her bountiful 38DD breasts bounced around and her cute bubble butt rested on her small feet as she stayed on her knees with her hands resting on her son's thighs.

Emily's skin was of a beautiful milky complexion that made her long jet black curly hair, and bright blue eyes that much more striking. She was playing with her huge 40E breasts with one hand, pinching her small dark nipples, and jacking off her own son while she stared up at him while sucking on his testicles. She was so horny that she was rubbing her pussy with the heel of one foot.

"Oh f-fuck mom!" Mike exclaimed as he looked down at Emily while she sucked his balls into her mouth. He was leaning back with his hands on the bed as he moved his hips slightly to increase the pleasure of the hand job he was getting. Her slender fingers, slightly covered with lotion, slid up and down his hard meat.

Emily released her son's testicles from the warm wet confines of her mouth and smiled up at him before she angled his cock down and slid her soft lips over the first few inches while she continued to slide one hand up and down around the base. Her other hand reached around and fondled his muscular ass cheeks. "Mmmmm!" she moaned in pleasure as she felt the tight muscles against her fingers.

Obscene wet sucking noises continued right next to them as Betty was slurping away on her own son's rock hard shaft. Her short hair tickled her cheeks as her head bobbed up and down Bobby's length. Her spit slid all the way down to drip onto the floor.


"Jesus Christ!" Bobby moaned as he leaned his head back and smiled as he enjoyed the incredible feeling of his own mother's mouth pleasing him.

Slowly lifting her mouth off of Mike's cock, Emily licked the tip, causing him to shiver with pleasure, and continued with her hand job. "Mmmm, Betty don't you just love it when the boys have a day off?" she said to her friend even as she continued to grind her pussy into her heel.

"Mmmhmm!" Betty replied with Bobby's cock still in her mouth. Following Emily's lead, she also slid her mouth slowly off of her son's dick and began to jack him off. "Oh yes! I was so glad to hear that we all had today off." Betty said before she giggled and leaned over towards Emily. Both milfs kissed passionately, their tongues plunging into each other's mouth.

Emily pulled away an inch and smiled at her friend, "Mmmm you're such a good kisser Betty!"

They kissed again and moaned to each other lightly. They both enjoyed making out together but they were having more fun knowing that Mike and Bobby were watching them. Pulling away from each other they both giggled before looking up at the faces of their sons contorted in pleasure. "Are you boys ready for a good tit fuck?" Betty asked.

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers