Back To School: Brother's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

"Oh thank you sweetie." She replied. She let the robe slide off of her shoulders so she was now standing naked in front of the horny teen. While he played with her breasts she reached down and let her fingers lightly caress over his hardness.

Derrick moaned as his gym teacher gave him a gentle hand job. Releasing her melons for a second he reached down to grab a bottle of lotion from a small table beside them. He squirted some inside both of his palms before reaching up to smear his teachers' enormous jugs with the white cream.

Kevin realized that the couch they were standing next to in the video was the same one he was sitting in just then as he jacked himself off. He looked over and saw the same small bottle of lotion that Derrick had just used. Reaching out, Kevin squeezed a small amount into his hand before he continued moving his hand, not slick with the lotion, up and down his thick cock.

"I think it's time for a good tit fuck!" Derrick said on the screen as he sat down on the couch. He slouched so most of his lower body was angled down and Sarah was able to get between his legs on her knees. She winked at him as she cupped both of her lotion covered tits in her hands and leaned forward a bit to nuzzle it between them. Wrapping them tightly around Derrick's cock and making him moan in pleasure, Sarah soon began to bounce a little bit. Kevin watched as the teenagers throbbing manhood popped in and out from the top of her cleavage.

Just then Kevin heard a knock on the door.

"Damn it! It was just getting good. Who the hell could that be?" Kevin complained as he stuffed his uncomfortably hard dick back into his pants. "One sec, I'm coming!"

After getting his pants back on he went over and shut the DVD player off. Shaking his head in frustration as he headed towards the front door, he was afraid that he'd never get a chance to get some kind of release if things kept working out the way they were. He took a deep breath as he gripped the door handle, and was suddenly struck silent as he opened it.

"Hi! Is Sarah home?" Betty Smith asked as she stood just outside from the door to the apartment. Her short bob of hair blew delicately around her ears in the warm night breeze. Her lips looked plump and seductive with a bit of dark purplish-red lip stick smeared across them perfectly. A white chocker was around her neck but her delicate shoulders where left bare as the only thing she was wearing for her top was a white corset that hugged her hourglass frame and squeezed her 38DD melons together and made them look like they were about to pop out at any moment. Down below she had on a pair of low riding, tight black leather pants. They were like a second skin that hugged her hips and her succulent bubble butt. They were so low that the top of her black thong was completely visible. Five inch black stilettos finished the ensemble,

"Uh..." was all that came out of Kevin's mouth as he stood staring at the gorgeous milf. He knew that it was Betty because he'd seen her very fuckable body getting pounded in a couple of the videos. Realizing that he was staring he quickly shook his head and blinked a couple time. "Uh, n-no sorry. She just left about ten minutes ago."

"Oh shoot! She said to meet her here tonight because she invited me to go out with them." Betty stood there with her hands behind her back which forced her breasts to swell out just a bit more. She chewed on her bottom lip to make it look like she was thinking of something. "Do you know where they were going tonight?"

"No sorry, she didn't tell me." Kevin continued to stare at the curvaceous PTA member. "God she's fucking hot! Do all my sister's friends look like this?" he thought to himself.

"Damn it." Betty continued to chew on her bottom lip before she looked at Kevin with a slight pout in her face. "Do you think I could come in and use your phone for a second to give her a call?"

"Uh...y-yeah sure!" he replied as he stood aside to let the beautiful mother inside. "It's just right over on the wall next to the kitchen."

"Thanks, you're a sweetie!" Betty said before she kissed him on the cheek and headed over to the phone.

Kevin rubbed his cheek as he watched her succulent ass cheeks jiggle a little as her hips swayed back and forth in her tight leather pants.

Betty dialed a number after she took the phone of the hook. She smiled at Kevin while she held the phone next to her ear. "Mmm Sarah your brother is such a stud! I'm going to have a lot of fun with him tonight!" Betty thought to herself while she heard the phone ringing in her ear. In fact she was dialing Sarah's number but she knew she wasn't going to pick up. Both Betty and Sarah had planned what they were going to do tonight to seduce Kevin. The phone call was just to let Sarah know that she'd gotten there.

"Well it doesn't look like she's picking up." Betty said with disappointment as she hung the phone up. "Great now what am I going to do. I can't just call up every club and bar in town trying to find them."

Kevin scratched the back of his head as he continued to admire the busty milf. "Well you can stick around here if you want. She might come back or call. Or you could try calling her later."

"Hmm, ok. Thanks!" Betty said cheerfully, "Oh by the way I'm Betty."

"Hi, I'm Kevin. I'm Sarah's little brother." Kevin replied as he reached out and shook her hand.

"I didn't know Sarah had a little brother!" Betty said as she continued to act out her little farce, "And such a cute one too." She smiled seductively as she let her fingers play on his strong chest for a second.

"Uh...t-thanks!" Kevin said as he blushed a little and smiled at her. "Can I get you something to drink or anything?"

"Sure I think Sarah has some Corona's in the fridge. I'll take one of those."

"Alright." Kevin smiled again at the sexy woman before he headed into the kitchen.

Betty looked at his cute butt in his jeans as she bit her bottom lip again as she imagined the fun she was going to have tonight.

Kevin soon returned with an open beer bottle in each hand. "So where do you know my sister from?"

Betty took a sip of the golden liquid before she answered. Her lips were left moist as she ran her tongue across them. "My son used to be one of her students and I'm a member of the PTA." She leaned back against the kitchen counter to make herself comfortable. "I've helped her out with a couple projects for the school and we found out with have a lot in common. Besides breast size that is." She arched one of her eyebrows with her last comment as she took another sip from her beer.

Kevin choked a little at first when she said that. Blushing, he smiled at her again as he wiped a drop of beer from his chin. "Yeah you two definitely have that in common!"

Betty smiled as she set her bottle down and reached up to squeeze both of her enormous melons encased in the tight corset. "Yeah I can just imagine what it's like for her working at a high school. I feel sorry for all those poor teenage boys that fantasize about see them."

Kevin chuckled at her comment. He'd seen the videos for the website so he knew some of them already had that pleasure. "Well Betty I imagine you get just as many stares as she does."

Betty rolled her eyes and smiled, "Oh you wouldn't believe! It was so bad when I went to student teacher conferences or if I helped out with something at the school. I could practically see the drool coming off of their chins!" Betty picked her bottle up and took another swig. "Besides it doesn't help that I'm kind of a tease to." She winked at Kevin again as she said this.

"Yeah I kinda got that idea." Kevin said as he took another drink.

"Would you like to see'm" Betty asked.

"See what?"

"My tits silly." Betty giggled.

Kevin choked again and coughed a couple times to clear his throat. "Are you serious?"

"Sure! Besides I like to see that I can still turn on a teenage boy myself." Betty said as she smiled and pointed at the bulge in the front of Kevin's jeans. Setting her beer down on the counter she took Kevin's hand and led him out of the kitchen and into Sarah's bedroom. Opening the door and turning the light on she led him inside before stopping to stand and face away from him. "Do you mind undoing those strings in the back? They're such a pain if I have to do it myself."

"Y-yeah sure." Kevin replied as he reached up to undo the stings in the back of her corset. Untying the bow at the top he soon had the strings loosened and undone.

Betty turned around while holding the front of the corset against her body. She smiled at the young hunk as she slowly let it drop to the floor and place her hands back on her sexy stomach.

Kevin was struck breathless by the sight of her two perfect globes. Each was perfectly round and rode high on her chest. Her brown nipples were about the size of silver dollars and the tips were pointy and hard like two small pencil erasers. Subtle tan lines showed where her skimpy bikinis fit as she tanned.

"Do you like'm?" Betty asked as she smiled and cupped each breast in her hands.

"They're amazing!" Kevin exclaimed.

"They're real too. Do you want to give them a feel?" Betty said.

He didn't need to be asked twice. Reaching up eagerly he gave each one an eager squeeze. He couldn't believe that tits this big and soft could defy gravity the way they did. Her tit flesh squeezed out between his fingers and he kneaded each like a loaf of bread dough. His hands explored all over their impressive expanse and his thumbs pushed her nipples into her breasts.

Betty purred gently as she enjoyed having her breasts manhandled like this. Her hands gently moved up and down his forearms and felt the muscles in his biceps.

Without thinking about it Kevin leaned down and popped one of her nipples into his mouth. Betty gasped in surprise as she felt he warm wet lips suck tenderly at her breast. "Oooh Kevin that feels good!" she moaned encouragement as she swirled his tongue around the hard tip while her nipples was still inside his mouth. He moved to the next one soon enough and began to suck urgently again while he still squeezed and cupped both breasts.

Betty reached down and tugged his t-shirt up. He quickly pulled his mouth from her nipples as he pulled it up and over his head but soon enough he pounced back on them. Betty let her hands roam over his strong shoulders and arms as she admired his young hard body. "Mmmm, God I love eager young men!" she thought to herself.

Realizing where this was going, Kevin stood back up after giving her nipples two more quick sucks. Panting with excitement he reached down and undid his button and zipper before pulling down his jeans and boxers all at once. He quickly kicked them across the room as he was now standing completely naked before the curvaceous milf. His large cock was pointing straight up and throbbing in time with his heartbeat.

Betty's eyes became huge as she saw his impressively large column of flesh. She guessed it was easily nine inches if not bigger. Quickly she reached out to caress it with her delicate fingers. "Wow! I can't wait to see what you can do with this!" she said as she smiled and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips.

Kevin returned her kiss and smiled back at her as he squeezed her tits again. He squeezed them together and watched them swell in his big hands while Betty was more urgently tugging at his cock with one hand while she played with his egg sized testicles with the other.

"H-Help me get my pants off!" Betty said excitedly after she kissed him one more time.

Kevin squatted down and tugged on her skintight leather pants after she undid the button and zipper. Betty moved her hips back and forth and helped him peel them off of her smooth legs and succulent thighs. She fell back on the bed giggling as they forgot to take her stilettos off and struggled to pull the pants over them. Soon enough Betty's pants and thong were both flung across the room so she was naked except for five inch heels and the white choker around her neck.

Betty slipped off of the bed so she was on her knees as she continued to stroke Kevin's impressively large cock in both her hands as he stood in front of her. She made him groan as she leaned forward and kissed the tip with her pursed lips while she cupped his heavy balls with one hand. She let her lips glide up and down the sides of his length as she enjoyed feeling his veins against her plump lips. Purple smears were left from her lipstick as she played with him using her mouth and hands. However, even the excitement of the moment took control of her as she angled it down and opened her jaw wide to take in the huge purplish head into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Kevin exclaimed as he looked down to see Betty take his cock into her mouth. His fingers combed through her short brown hair as she slowly began to slip her lips up and down his dick.

Jacking the base off with one hand and continuing to roll his balls with the fingers of her other hand; Betty was slurping and sucking noisily with the huge cock in her mouth. Her spit made Kevin's cock shiny in the light of the room and it traveled down to be rubbed into the skin of his testicles.

"Oh yeah! S-Suck my cock!" Kevin said excitedly as he admired the busty sexy mom as she sucked and slurped away.

She sealed her lips tight as she pulled back and released him with a loud wet "pop"! "Mmmm, I want you to fuck my titties!" she said as she smiled and stood up to kiss him again. She jumped onto the bed and lay back as she spread her thighs and held her tits together.

Kevin admired her tanned voluptuous body as she lay down on the bed looking eager and horny. He could see her pussy lips were bright pink and just waiting for him to plunge in but he wanted to take her up on that tittie fuck first! He scrambled onto the bed and crawled up her body so he was straddling her chest. He angled his cock down and slipped it between her big fleshy pillows, making him moan with pleasure. Holding onto her shoulders he soon began to hump his huge cock between her tits. His balls dragged across her stomach and lower chest and he could see his head and a couple of inches pop out from the top of her cleavage.

"Oooo yeah! Fuck my tits!" Betty moaned out encouragingly as she felt his body push hers into the mattress as he fucked his dick between her jugs. Her messy blowjob made the job easier to do.

As he continued to pump his dick between her melons, Kevin reached back with one hand and traced his fingers between her legs. He couldn't believe how warm and wet she felt. And he decided he didn't want to wait any more as he pulled his cock out from between her breasts and moved his body down until he was between her spread thighs.

Gripping her ankles in his hands he lifted Betty's legs so her stilettos where as high as his head and pointing at the ceiling before he spread her legs wide apart. "Grab my cock and point it at your pussy." Kevin said excitedly as he continued to admire the goddess below him.

Betty nibbled on her lower lip as she reached down and grabbed the heavy column of flesh in her hands. Angling it down she soon began to rub the large head against her clit which made her gasp in pleasure. Keeping one hand on Kevin's dick, she began to play with the mountains of flesh on her chest with her other hand. She took her right tit in her hand and angled her head down to suck her nipple into her own mouth.

Kevin watched the busty milf suck on her nipples and grind his cock against her own crotch. Soon however he'd had enough playing around and decided to get serious. Still holding her ankles in his hands he waited as she pushed his shaft down a bit more and then with a powerful thrust of his hips he shoved his entire length into her depths.

"OW!!" Betty exclaimed from the sudden intrusion. She was hoping to have had some time to get used to his sized but she'd done too good of a job exciting him. It hurt at first to have this massive cock inside her all the way. She could even feel his large testicles pressed against the bottom of her ass cheeks. "G-Go slow baby! P-Please..." she said as she looked up at him with a sexy wide eyed expression.

Kevin nodded his head and pulled out a couple of inches. Looking down he could see his dick being squeezed by Betty tight pussy muscles. Slowly he pushed back in, making himself groan in pleasure and forcing Betty to whimper.

Betty played with her huge tits while Kevin slowly sawed in and out of her. She was slowly getting accustomed to his size and tried to loosen up for him a bit but she still squeezed around the fat veiny cock that was being pushed inside of her out of habit. She looked down over the vast slopes of her breasts to see the shiny naked cock pull and push between her muscular thighs. She couldn't believe how wet she was as she felt her juices literally flow out of her to drip down his balls and between the cheeks of her ass.

Kevin could feel beads of sweat forming on his forehead and back as he ever so slowly began to pick up the pace. Pulling out for a full second and pushing in for the next he began to set a steady rhythm. He watched mesmerized as Betty squeezed and played with her enormous jugs. The flesh squeezed out between her fingers and just looked like it was craving attention.

Betty was soon overcoming to the pleasure of having a hung horny teenager between her legs. He let go of her breasts and reached up to hang onto the headboard for support. "Oh!.....Uuuhhhh! Fuck!.......Y-Yes f-fuck me!......God!" she moaned and screamed loudly as she turned her head away.

The room was filled with the sounds of sex. Kevin and Betty's moaning filled the whole apartment while they both listened to his cum filled balls slap against her ass again and again. The headboard began to bounce against the wall and the bedsprings began to squeak a little with each movement they made. Things were so loud and intense in fact that neither Betty nor Kevin heard the front door open and close.

Sarah smiled as she heard her friend moaning and screaming words for Kevin to continue. Sarah was still wearing the cloths that she'd left in earlier as she crept over to her bedroom door to see the action she was missing. Looking around the edge of her door frame Sarah immediately became turned on by the sight of watching her little brother's young hard body pounding mercilessly between Betty's smooth sexy legs.

The plan that Betty and Sarah had come up with to seduce Kevin was working out perfectly so far. When Sarah had left earlier with Juliet they weren't heading towards the clubs but towards her friend Cindy Brown's house. Sarah had called her friend earlier to see if she wouldn't mind having Juliet over for the night. Ironically Cindy already had a couple of senior guys over to her house that night anyways so she thought it would be a great idea for Juliet to come over and help 'keep them company'. As Sarah headed over there to drop Juliet off, Betty was to show up at Sarah's apartment and begin to seduce Kevin. Betty would call Sarah's phone to let her know she was there and to show up in a few minutes. So far the plan was working perfectly. Kevin was happily pounding Betty's amazing body, and Betty was just as pleased to be helping out.

As Sarah watched the action she slowly began to strip out of her own clothes. She kicked her pumps away and unzipped her tight jeans before she pushed them down her smooth athletic legs. Her skimpy red thong followed and then she next reached up and pulled her small tube top up and over her head. Standing naked by the door she looked around the corner and began to play with her 36DD's while her thighs rub together with excitement.

"W-Wait I want to ride you!" Betty said as she smiled up at her young lover.

"Ok!" Kevin said a little out of breath. Letting go of her legs he pulled himself out of her tight pussy he leaned forward and gave both of her fuck jugs a quick suck before he rolled over onto his back.

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers