Back To School: Brother's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty admired Sarah's snatch as she stepped out of her thong. It was baby smooth and looked delicious with her pink lips sticking out slightly and shining with her wetness. With a surprising eagerness Betty held onto Sarah's supple round ass and dove her mouth into her pussy while Sarah was still standing with her legs slightly apart.

Sarah moaned and leaned her head back, her blonde ponytail traveling down her back, and held onto Betty's head as she licked away at her exposed pussy lips like an ice cream cone. Sarah's delicate skin was flushed as the extreme pleasure washed over her body. Her pink nipples rose like small pencil erasers and pointed at the wall in front of her.

Betty gave her friend one more long lick before smiling up at her and pulling her down to the large plush rug on the floor. Placing Sarah down on her back, Betty continued to explore her depths.

"Oooohhh Betty! T-That's so good!" Sarah moaned out in encouragement as she played with her huge 36DD's while Betty held her thighs apart. Sarah's toes dug into the lush rug and her legs flexed as she caved into the pleasure.

Betty looked up at Sarah's face as she massaged her thighs while she plunged her tongue into her pussy. She loved to hear Sarah's moans of pleasure. Pulling her tongue out, Betty next searched for Sarah's clit with her mouth. She soon found the engorged little pink clit and she caught it between her pursed lips. Rubbing and squeezing it between her lips she watched Sarah squirm around on the floor. Saving the best for last she held Sarah's thighs apart and buzzed her lips together.

Sarah's eyes flew open and she arched her back as Betty vibrated her clitoris with her pursed lips. "Ugh! F-Fuck!" she exclaimed as she released her breasts and held onto Betty's head instead. Sarah's fingers ran through her friend's dark brown hair as Betty brought her to an amazing orgasm.

After a few minutes Betty felt Sarah's thighs relax and stop quivering. She delicately licked away at her friend's pussy as she recovered.

"Oh my God! Where did you learn to do that?" Sarah asked as she panted for breath.

Betty kissed the inside of Sarah's right thigh before she answered. "College. Where else?" She smiled as she moved around on the rug so she was facing away from the sex gym teacher and pressed their pussies together. Lying on her side, Betty grabbed one of Sarah's delicate ankles and began to rub her cunt against Sarah's equally sensitive pussy.

Sarah followed her friend's lead and began to grind against Betty in return as she also held onto one of her ankles.

There on the rug was the amazing sight of two busty horny women moaning and humping against each other. Wet squishy noises emanated from between their bodies as they moved against one another. Betty bit down lightly on Sarah's calf and moaned softly as her tits rubbed against Sarah's thighs.

Meanwhile Sarah squeezed her own breasts with one hand while she held onto her friend's ankle with the other. "Oh G-God Betty!" she moaned.

Betty leaned her head back and gasped softly as she began to cum. Her body shook lightly as she held her body close to Sarah's.

Soon both women released each other and were gasping for breath on the rug.

"So Sarah, do you want to seduce your brother?" Betty asked as she let her head rest against the soft carpet.

Sarah was silent for a few moments as she thought about it. Still playing with her breasts she soon realized her answer. "Yes, I-I think so."

"Good!" Betty said happily as she rested her hand and looked at the naked sexy teacher. "Cause I think I have an idea how to do it."

* * * * *

While Sarah and Betty had their little talk, upstairs Emily enjoyed the pleasure of having Betty's son Bobby, and her own son Mike all to herself. After Betty closed the door to the bed room Emily soon began to bounce on top of Mike once again, making him groan with pleasure as he still held onto her bouncing titties.

Emily bit her lower lip in pleasure as she slid up and down her sons' thick pulsing cock. "Mmm, hey boys, I think I'm in the mood for a good double stuffing!"

"Yes!" Bobby said as he hopped up. His cock was hard and slashing away at the air in front of him.

"I never would've thought you'd take two cocks at once mom!" Mike said as he smiled up at his mom. Both he and Bobby had double teamed Emily and Betty on a few occasions. Mike loved that his mom and Betty were both such horny nymphos.

"Mmmmm, I looooove to take two dicks at the same time!" Emily purred at her son as she leaned down so her huge 40E's squashed between them. She ran her hands through his dark curly hair and kissed him passionately as she continued to bounce her hips up and down. Their tongues eagerly groped one another as Mike held onto his mom's sweaty waist.

Bobby had gone over to the bedside table and retrieved one of the bottles of lotion. Squirting out a generous load into the palm of his hand his soon began to stroke his long thick cock. He enjoyed the sight of Emily's plump ass as it jiggled delightfully as she kept her lower body moving up and down as she fucked her son. Her upper body was reasonably still as she french kissed Mike and rubbed her tits into his chest.

Emily released her son's mouth from her own and slid her pussy down all the way to the base of her son's dick. Looking over her shoulder she smiled at her other horny lover. "Ok Bobby put that beautiful cock of yours up my butt."

With a big grin on his face, Bobby moved behind Emily and squeezed her round firm ass cheeks in his hands. He squeezed them a couple times before spreading them open to reveal the very tight opening. Holding her ass with one hand he gripped his cock in the other. It jerked with excitement as if it had a mind of its own and it knew where it was about to go. Pushing forward with his hips with quite a bit of force he was finally able to pop the head in.

"Ugh! G-Go easy baby." Emily said as she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip again as she prepared to have two horny teenagers inside of her.

With the tip in, Bobby let go of his dick and squashed both of Emily's butt cheeks around him as he slowly pushed in a bit before resting. Just a bit at a time and then resting again and again.

Mike could feel Bobby's cock slide up his mother's ass with his own shoved all the way up her pussy. He gasped a little as Emily squeezed around him as she felt invaded by both dicks. He could feel his mother's small dark nipples poke into his own as her tits were squashed against both of them.

Finally Bobby bottomed out and as his pelvis squashed against Emily's supple, round ass cheeks. Emily, Mike, and Bobby were all groaning or panting with anticipation as to what was about to happen. Reaching up, Bobby grabbed Emily's delicate shoulders and pulled out so just the tip of his cock was squeezed by her puckered hole. As Bobby pulled out, Emily lifted herself up slightly so her tits dangled in front of Mike's face and so her son could get a little movement in his hips as she lifted her pussy nearly all the way off him.

Starting slow and taking the initiative, Bobby pushed back in. He groaned as he felt Emily's warm soft fleshy butt cheeks around him. Moving his hands down, he gripped her waist as he pulled back out.

As Bobby pulled out, Mike took his queue and pushed up into his mother's extremely tight pussy. "Oh fuck!" He exclaimed as he looked up at his mother's big fat tits before he reached up to squeeze them as he pulled out and pushed back in.

Emily hung her head and let a deep throaty moan escape her lips as the boys took turns thrusting into her. One pushing in while the other pulled out. Her thighs flexed and her toes curled with the intense pleasure she felt as she had two cocks willing to please her. She gripped the sheets in her hands tightly as her son began to suck and slurp on her sensitive nipples.

Soon the pace quickened as both boys began to cave into the pleasure of Emily's tight holes surrounding them. Bobby began to slap his body against his busty neighbor. Her ass jiggled and slapping noises could be heard each time he connected. He had a huge grin on his face as he looked down to see his cock being squeezed tightly as it was pumping into her ass.

Mike had his legs bent slightly as he began to hump into his mother's cunt. He could feel her juices running down his cock and covering his swelling balls as they swung up with each powerful thrust. He could taste the sweat coming off of his mother's skin as he devoured her breasts. He sucked her nipples, licked up between her cleavage, and took mouthfuls of her tit flesh as he gangbanged his own mother.

"O-Oh God!........Ugh!.......F-Fuck me boys!.......Ugh!....F-Fuck me!" Emily moaned and grunted. She reveled in the feeling of having both long thick cocks thrusting in and out of her and feeling there balls, full of cum, slapping against her body. Her skin was shiny and slick with sweat and she was gasping for breath. "Ugh!....Fuck me!......Fuck me with your cocks!....Ugh!....Yes!..." she exclaimed in orgasmic joy as she flipped her long black hair onto her sweaty back.

Bobby gripped her hair in his hand and tugged on it lightly as he spanked her ass with his other hand. He wasn't being gentle now as he had a steady pace going and his full length was thrusting in and out of her ass mercilessly. "Yeah! Take both cocks!"

Mike loved the feeling of his mother's body rubbing against him as she was sandwiched between him and Bobby. He released his mother's jiggling breasts from his ravenous mouth and smiled up at his mother. "You like fucking two cocks at once mom?" He slammed up even harder and faster now.

Emily was losing control of her body as small orgasms rocketed through her again and again. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was biting her lower lip to keep from moaning to loudly as she knew Betty was downstairs with someone. Mike and Bobby had lost their cadence and where now slamming into her body with increasing intensity. She was now being stretched by both cocks at the same time. She could feel and hear their testicles slapping against her again and again. The room felt like a sauna as all three were sweating profusely.

"I-I'm gonna cum mom!" Mike exclaimed as he continued to squeeze her pale melons around his face.

"Ugh! F-Fuck! I'm cumming too!" Bobby exclaimed.

"C-Cum in me! I want....Ugh!....t-to be filled with c-cum!" Emily moaned loudly as she was violated. Her sweaty voluptuous body being pounded by both horny teens.

A dozen more strokes and Mike was there. "UUUUGGGGHHH!!!" He groaned loudly as he squeezed his mother's tits in his hands tightly and thrust his cock all the way in. It spasmed and jerked as he emptied his balls with his huge load of cum. It was such a large amount that it soon poured out and gushed all over his testicles and pooled onto the bed.

Bobby tugged onto Emily's hair with one hand and squeezed her right ass cheek with the other as he started to cum while Mike was squirting in her pussy. The first shot came out with the intensity of a fire hose as Bobby kept his dick inside her all the way just as Mike was doing below him. He could feel Mike's cock jerking around wildly in her depths of her pussy as his was doing the same deep inside her ass.

Emily moaned loudly as her head was forced back from Bobby tugging on her hair. She could feel herself being filled to the brim with jizz as each stream was shot into her again and again. Her toes curled and her hips quivered as she also came with an incredible orgasm. Her pussy sealed tightly around her son and her ass cheeks squeezed just as tightly around Bobby like her body didn't want either one to pull out.

After the intense triple orgasm, Bobby pulled out of Emily's gapping ass and fell on the bed panting for breath. Emily was resting her sweaty body on top of her son's as she kept his still hard cock inside. She was nuzzling his neck and lightly kissing his chin while her big sweaty tits squashed between them and stuck out obscenely from their sides. Mike smiled and played with his mom's butt cheeks, kneading them like he would her breasts.

"Mmmm, Betty better get back up here before I drain both of you dry." Emily said while she continued to cuddle with her son.

* * * * *

The next morning

Kevin woke up on the couch and stretched. After a nice big yawn he heard someone in the kitchen opening up the fridge and pouring something in a glass. He smiled as he noticed his huge erection sticking out of the hole of his boxers and forcing his blanket into a small tent on his lower body. He reached down and stroked his thick veiny length as he imagined Juliet strutting around in her underwear like she had the day before. After a few moments he decided to take the initiative as he pulled his blanket aside and walk over to the kitchen. His erection slicing the air in front of him like a sword as it swung and bounced back a forth with each step.

With a smile on his face he looked around the corner and froze in place. It wasn't a nearly naked Juliet that was standing before him. Instead he was greeted by the heavenly image of his sister standing at the sink and drinking a glass of orange juice as she faced away from him and looked out of the kitchen window. He was speechless as his eyes started down at the bare feet and moved up the length of her toned smooth legs. Her succulent peach-shaped ass was clad only in a pink thong that disappeared between her perky butt cheeks. Kevin's eyes continued their journey as they moved over the expanse of her sexy back and to the clasp of her matching pink bra. The sides of Sarah's soft, perky 36DD's were barely visible as she set the glass down and placed her hands on the counter. Her blonde hair danced across her shoulders and just barely touched the bra strap in the back.

Kevin's cock twitched as the beautiful image before him. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he quickly put his erection back inside the confines of his boxers but he couldn't do anything to hide the obscene bulge it made. He was about to turn around and pretend he was still asleep on the couch when his sister turned around.

"Oh! Hey little brother. Good morning." Sarah said sweetly as she leaned back against the sink behind her. Her amazing athletic body displayed in all of its glory. Her huge tits stuck out proudly from her chest and the bra was just transparent enough that her pink nipples were just barely visible. Her thong was of the same material and it was clear that she shaved herself smooth.

"Uh, g-good morning." Kevin said in a slight trance. Completely forgetting about his hard on as he walked over to the fridge and reached for the milk while his eyes almost never lost their perspective on his sexy sister in her underwear.

Sarah smiled just a little as she saw the obvious effect she was having on her brother. She was following Betty's instructions to entice Kevin and to keep him "hungry for more".

"Hey I hope you don't mind but I made some plans with some of the girls and I'm going to go out with them tonight." Sarah said as she adjusted one of her bra straps. Her tits jiggled slightly from the movement. "Think you can entertain yourself tonight?"

"Yeah I-I think so." Kevin replied while he openly stared at his sister's huge bust. He poured himself a glass of milk with shaky hands.

"Good!" Sarah clasped her hands together in front of her and leaned forward just slightly. Her tits bulged out even more and looked like they where about to burst free of the confines of her tight bra at any moment. "But you've got me all to yourself until then." She said with a wink.

Kevin's mind filled with the images of suddenly ripping off his sister's underwear and sucking on her huge breasts while he lifted her onto the kitchen table. Gripping her naked thighs he'd pulled down his underwear and thrust his throbbing cock into his sister's pussy and fuck her all morning and afternoon. He imagined her trying to push him off but he didn't care as her felt his balls slap against her succulent ass again and again.

He awoke from his dream as Sarah rinsed her glass out and set it in the sink. She walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek before she went into the bathroom to take a shower.

As soon as his sister closed the door, Kevin pulled his boxers down and jacked himself off to an explosive orgasm.

* * * * *

Sarah took her brother out for a day around town. They enjoyed each others company immensely but the best part for Kevin was when his sister had him comment on a whole bunch of bikinis that she tried on. She claimed that she needed a new one for the summer but in fact it was just another excuse to show as much of her sexy, curvy body as she could.

Soon however the day had come to an end and Sarah had to go and get ready for her "night on the town" with the girls. Kevin was disappointed, especially when he found out that Juliet was going with his sister. He'd been walking around with a constant erection all day and he'd been hoping to get a little help relieving it.

Kevin was sitting on the couch watching a copy of "Heat" when Sarah and Juliet came walking out.

"Well, how do we look?" Sarah asked her little brother.

Kevin was speechless as he looked over the bodies of both busty goddesses. Juliet was wearing a tight black cocktail dress that ended about four inches above her knees. Her enormous 36E's were squeezed together and bulging up and it looked as if her nipples where just barely covered. Her long tanned legs led down to her small feet which where placed inside three inch, opened toed, black heels. Her long brown hair was draped over her shoulders and hung down over half of her face.

Sarah was wearing a red tube top that was ridiculously small. It was more like a tight strap that just went around her breasts. A good amount of cleavage was exposed at the top and the bottom slopes of both tits were exposed. Her flat tummy was bare and she'd squeezed herself into a pair of skintight jeans. Red pumps lifted her up a few inches and gave her legs and ass a sexy curve. Her blond hair was slightly curled and fell across her shoulders and back. The makeup of both women was done flawlessly and their features where brought out from the blush and eyeliner.

"Uh.....wow! You two look hot!" Kevin said with excitement, his large cock obviously making a bulge in his jeans.

Sarah and Juliet looked at each other and giggled before they walked towards him, their breasts jiggling and bouncing with each step, and gave him a kiss on each cheek before heading towards the front door.

"Don't wait up for us!" Sarah said to her little brother before she blew him a kiss and closed the door behind him.

Kevin sighed as he looked towards the closed door. After a few moments he turned to watch the movie again but his mind was elsewhere as he imagined Sarah and Juliet moving around on the dance floor, their amazing bodies attracting the attention of every guy in the club. He pictured them getting sweaty as they danced, their tits bouncing around as they moved their hips.

Soon Kevin couldn't take anymore. Getting up he got out the Westville High Sluts DVD's and put one in the player. Scrolling ahead he found the scene between his sister and Derrick. Quickly he pulled down his jeans and pulled out his stiff cock as he sat back on the couch.

The screen filled with the image of a guy (Kevin assumed it was Derrick) and his sister. Derrick was buck naked and standing in front Sarah, his dick pointing straight up, almost as if it was begging to have her fat 36DD's wrapped around it. Sarah had on a white cotton bath robe that ended just below her ass. The robe was open in the front and Derrick was eager squeezed and pawing at her breasts.

"Fuck you've got such great tits Ms. Stevens!" Derrick exclaimed as he stared at her magnificent body with a wide eyed expression.