Back To School: Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

* * * * *

Meanwhile up in room 332, Brandon was sitting in the bathroom of his room and rereading the message he had found in his coat. 'Come up to my room alone tonight, #323. Emily Williams' it read out. On the bottom of the note was the print of Emily's lipstick where she had kissed the paper. In Brandon's other hand he held the room keycard. "No way this is happening for real." He said to himself as his heart raced with excitement. He figured this was probably a big prank made up by his friends but he didn't want to lose the opportunity if it was real. "Fuck it. I'm going!" Brandon stood up and checked himself in the mirror. He was wearing just a white t-shirt along with some gray sweats, the same clothes he was wearing on the slopes under his snow pants and coat. His brown hair was cut very short and was stiff with gel, a look that was popular at the school now. He was very fit and had a lean muscular body. He breathed out loudly and was about to walk out of the room when he noticed that his cock was rock hard and straining against his pants. He fumbled with it and pinned it against the band of his boxer briefs and sweatpants before he came out.

"Hey man, come grab a beer and join us." Brandon's friend Jeff said to him. His other two friends Chad and Pete where already downing their second beers and watching the movie on the TV. Jeff had brought along two twelve packs that he had hidden in his luggage.

"Uh, maybe later. I'm going to go see what everyone else is up to. I'll be back later." Brandon said as he slipped on his shoes and headed out the door.

"Suit yourself. Later." Jeff turned back to the movie and downed his beer.

Brandon looked down at the note and the keycard again and then headed toward the hallway with room number 323.

* * * * *

Emily finished messing with her hair as she looked at herself in the mirror of her bathroom. She had butterflies in her stomach as she imagined what was about to happen tonight. She looked at herself with hands on her hips and smiled at her reflection. "Perfect!" she said as she admired herself. Her black curly hair hung over her shoulders and over part of her face. Her make up was perfect and accentuated her bright blue eyes. She was wearing a black silk babydoll that vaulted over her immense 40E breasts and revealed her curves perfectly. It was long enough to just go over her shaved pussy and curvy butt which was a good thing as she decided not to wear the matching bikini bottom, leaving her bare underneath. She ran her hands over her lush curves and admired how the black teddy and her jet-black hair contrasted well with her pale skin. Her long naked athletic legs led down to her delicate feet incased in a pair of black slippers with soft black down feathers on the tips over her toes.

Suddenly there was a gentle rap at the door causing Emily to jump with a start. She looked at herself one more time and blew a kiss at the reflection before she quickly went into her room. She walked over to an archway that was just a few feet in front of the door and leaned forwards towards it. Her huge tits just barely brushed the edge and she bent one leg while she kept the other ridged. Her soft curvy butt stuck out and she placed her arms onto the archway above her head. "Come in.," she said as she was finally in position.

A second passed and the butterflies in Emily's stomach fluttered again as she heard the keycard slide in and unlock her door. The door opened and Brandon stopped with his eyes wide as he took in the sight of Emily's curvy frame. "Come in and close the door." she said as she stood up and placed her hands behind her back and chewed her lower lip.

Brandon quickly did as he was told and shut the door behind him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was standing in a dimly lit room with Ms. Williams standing right in front of him in lingerie. His eyes roamed over her luscious curves, pausing for great length on the deep valley of her pale cleavage. He was frozen in place afraid of what to do.

Emily could tell that he was very nervous so she decided to loosen him up a bit. She slowly walked up to him, admiring his young muscular body, and placed her hands gently on his shoulders before she leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips without saying a word.

Brandon melted as Emily's soft plump lips pressed against his and kissed him passionately. His hands gripped her waist and held her against him as the kiss became more urgent. His cock, which was already hard, peeked out of the top of his waistband.

After a couple of minutes Emily pulled back and looked at the teenager. Her cheeks and the top of her chest were flushed bright pink with excitement. "There that was a good warm up." She next took his hand and led him into her room and beside her bed. She turned around again to face him causing her immense chest to jiggle and bounce with her movement. She grabbed his shirt and lifted it over his head.

Brandon reached up and cupped both of Emily's huge tits in his hands and squeezed so hard that her small dark nipples almost came popping out of the top. They were so large that he couldn't hold their entire size in his strong hands. Emily placed her hands onto his waist and looked down at his hands as they mauled and groped at her very impressive chest. Her breathing increased and her heart raced as she rubber her thighs together while she enjoyed the young mans hands rubbing the fabric of the silk babydoll over her sensitive nipples. She looked over the edge of her cleavage and saw that Brandon's cock was starting to poke out from his waistband.

Emily smiled at Brandon before she moved his hands off of her chest and kneeled down before him. Her bare ass rested on her heels as she pulled his pants and underwear down quickly. He stepped out of them, now completely naked and Emily threw them across the room. She now turned to the impressive sight of Brandon's cock as it was so ridged that it pointed straight up at the ceiling and slapped against his stomach. She reached up and wrapped her soft slender fingers around his length and began to jack him off slowly with both hands.

"Oh my god…" Brandon groaned quietly as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes in pleasure. Emily's warm soft hand felt incredible around his cock. He couldn't believe that this was really happening. He really did think that this was just a big joke. He'd hoped that it was true but he didn't put any faith into it. Now here he was with one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, and she was jerking him off.

Emily licked her lips as her hands trailed up and down the thick veiny column of hard flesh. Without saying a word she angled it down and slid her soft lips over the head and began to hungrily suck Brandon's cock.

Brandon had to suddenly lean his hand against the wall next to him to keep his knees from buckling under the intense pleasure. He looked down and watched the voluptuous school secretary blow him with increasing intensity. His other hand rested on her head and combed through her rich dark hair.

Emily moaned around the hard shaft in her mouth as she sucked and slurped. Her hands continued to pump the lower part of his dick while her excitement grew and she tried to suck the warm cum right out of his balls.

"Oh Ms. Williams that feels so good!" Brandon exclaimed as he looked down to see her head bob on his cock. He watched as her huge titties jiggled in the black babydoll. He realized he couldn't wait another minute to take this stacked older women. He grabbed her arms and lifted her up, her mouth releasing his wet cock with a loud pop, and looked at her. "Lets fuck!" he said as he walked backwards gripping her waist and taking her in toe. He kissed her urgently again and fell back against the bed when his legs hit the edge.

Emily's sexual excitement grew as she returned the kiss. Her fat melons squashed between them and nearly touched their chins. Both crawled up farther on the bed until they could reach the pillows. Emily had both of her knees on either side of Brandon's waist as she straddled him and leaned up with her hands resting on his stomach. She lowered herself and ground her very wet pussy lips against him as she bit her lower lip in pleasure while she looked at him.

Brandon's eyes became huge as he felt Emily's naked pussy rub against his engorged cock. He reached down and lifted the babydoll slightly to see that his hopes were correct in that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He humped against her as well, covering his cock with her juices and lifted the babydoll a little higher until her smooth pale stomach was exposed to him and he could feel the heavy weight of her naked tits in his hands. She reached down and was about to lift the lingerie all the way off when he stopped her. "Sometimes it's better not to show everything." he said as he smiled up at her and tweaked her small nipples with his thumbs.

Emily smiled down at her young lover, as she liked the idea that he didn't want to see everything just yet. She bit down on her lower lip again as she increased the intensity of her grinding against his hard cock. His strong hands squeezed her melon-sized tits, the tops swelling out of the top of the lingerie. Soon she had enough teasing and she lifted herself up and grabbed Brandon's shaft and aimed it at her pussy. Without a second thought she nuzzled the head into her wet lips and slid herself down his length, groaning in pleasure.

Brandon groaned as well as he watched his cock disappear completely inside of the sexy school secretary. His eyes trailed back up over her sexy stomach and up to her luscious tits that were hidden from view by the babydoll but he could feel their firmness in his hands. He couldn't believe how big they were. And even for their size they were as firm and bouncy as a teenage girl's.

Emily settled onto the hard shaft inside he and stayed that way for a few moments with a look of utter ecstasy on her face. His cock throbbed from his heartbeat and woke her out of her trance. She looked down over the tops of her ample cleavage at the teenager below her and smiled. She lifted herself up slowly and then slid back down, her very wet and tight pussy massaging his cock with each movement. She bounced on top of Brandon's waist slowly at first but soon her excitement built and she began to ride him fast. Brandon looked to see his entire length slide in and out as she gave her muscular thighs a workout.

At first Brandon continued to squeeze her huge boobs in his hands, he was absolutely fixated on them, but once Emily really started to ride him he let go and slid his hands down to her trim waist. His eyes bugged out at the sight that was before him. Emily's immense tits bounced wildly up and down and jiggled like jello. They almost collided with her chin as she rested her hands on her toned thighs and fucked up and down his hard cock. Brandon groaned loudly as he reached around and cupped her soft ass in his hands while he humped his hips off the bed to meet her thrusts.

"Y-Yes!…..Ugh fuck!" Emily screamed so loudly that the sound bounced off the walls and Brandon was afraid that someone might hear. She whipped her hair back and leaned her head back as she closed her eyes. Reaching up, Emily lifted the lingerie up and over her head and threw it across the room. She threw her arms behind her head and continued to moan and scream as she fucked up and down the large fat cock in her pussy.

Brandon couldn't believe his eyes as he saw Emily in all of her naked glory for the first time. Her skin was a flush of light pink and had started to become sweaty as her pulse raised with exertion. Her impossibly large tits were perfectly shaped. Each was toped by a small stiff dark nipple as they careened on her chest. Her loft plump red lips pursed as she cooed in pleasure while she rode on top of him. "Fuck yeah! Ugh!" he exclaimed and groaned as he continued to squeeze her soft ass and watch her breasts bounce around wildly.

Emily slowed her speed down as she started to get a little tired and a small orgasm shook her. She grinded lightly against the senior's body as she leaned forward to catch her breath. Her breasts dangled into Brandon's face and he immediately grabbed a stiff nipple between his lips and began to suckle. Emily cradled his head against her chest and moaned as she greatly enjoyed having her tits sucked.

Sensing that she needed a break Brandon rolled them over so he was on top with his cock still imbedded inside of the mature woman. He sucked one of her nipples and lifted her boob completely off of her chest before he released it and moved to the next one. While he nursed on her beautiful breasts, Brandon lifted his ass into the air and began to pump his cock into her tight wet cunt again.

"Oh yes…." Emily moaned as she held her teenage lover's head to her chest and spread her thighs a little more for him. Her toes curled in pleasure and dug into the sheets of the bed.

Brandon lifted his body up at arms length, again lifting a boob off of Emily's chest while sucking on her other nipple, and began to fuck into her tight pussy. He could feel his entire length being massaged by the muscles in her cunt as he slammed into her and pulled back out. His ass lifted high with each fast stroke. Brandon watched Emily's breasts, each as big as a cinnamon bun as she was on her back, jiggle and wobble on her chest. He was beginning to sweat as he fucked Emily hard and fast.

Emily cooed up at him and rubbed his chest with her hands as she lifted her thighs in time to his thrusts. The bed squeaked loudly as the horny teen fucked the school's secretary with pleasure.

"Get on your hands and knees." Brandon said breathlessly as he pulled his wet cock from her pussy with a loud wet sucking noise. Emily smiled at him and cupped his chin with her hand before she rolled over onto her hands and knees and presented her soft curvy butt to him. Her body was shiny and slick with sweat and Brandon admired her sexy back, toned legs, and soft ass cheeks. He looked over a little and saw both of Emily's huge tits hanging below her. He slapped her ass once, making her gasp in surprise, and then squeezed both of her fleshy butt cheeks. He got on his knees behind her and nuzzled his cock against her pussy lips before he gripped her waist and slammed into her hard and fast.

Emily's eyes became huge in surprise as she was suddenly filled with young hard cock again. "Oooooh yes….." she groaned in pleasure as she lowered her upper body into the mattress. Her tits squashed underneath her and stuck out from her sides as she enjoyed the hard fucking she was receiving. Her toes dug into the mattress and she balled the sheets in her hands.

Brandon gripped her long dark hair in one hand and tugged lightly while he squeezed her ass with the other and bounced her on his ridged shaft. His balls bounced against Emily's clit with each powerful thrust making her squeak with pleasure. Her hair was sticking to her back because it was so sweaty and Brandon released her hair to roam his hands over her sexy back. He massaged the muscles as he continued to pound into her.

"Oh f-fuck me!" Emily exclaimed as she lifted herself up again. Her huge tits swung wildly underneath her as she moaned and screamed in pleasure from the wonderful fucking she was getting.

Brandon didn't miss a chance to play with her tits so he leaned forward, resting his sweaty body against hers, and reached around to cup and fondle them. They felt heavy and sweaty in his palms and they slipped out of his grip every now and again while he humped away at her pussy happily.

Emily chewed on her lower lip and flipped her hair over her shoulder as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm begin to hit her. She gave out a wordless cry that echoed off the walls as her body began to shiver starting at her sensitive pussy and then spread out through her body to the tips of her toes and fingers.

Brandon was glad to feel Emily cum because he was soon feeling the effects of his own. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum soon!" he moaned into her ear excitedly as he remained bent over and humping her while he played with her big fat tits.

"Y-Yes! Cum in…Ugh!…C-Cum in me!" Emily encouraged. She wanted to feel a young cock jerk and spew into her depths.

She got exactly that as Brandon rose up and fucked her with urgency. Soon he slammed into her and held on as his cock expanded and spasmed around into her tight cunt as thick scalding cum filled Emily's belly. He pumped in and out of her a few times, riding out his orgasm and making sure she got every drop.

After a few moments, both lovers gasping for breath, Brandon pulled his still hard cock out of the warm juicy confines of Emily's pussy and slapped it against her ass. "Oh my god that was incredible!" he said.

"Mmm you're telling me!" Emily basked in the pleasure of post orgasmic bliss and gently rubbed her snatch while she remained on her knees. She could feel the warm cum inside of her and it made her smile. "I bet Betty is going to want to hear all about this." She thought to herself as she leaned her upper body against the mattress again, squashing her tits underneath her.

* * * * *

Betty Smith was sharing the same room as Emily and knew that her new friend was going to need some "private time" to herself tonight so Betty decided to head down to the outside hot tubs. She whistled to herself as she walked down the quiet hallways to the changing rooms. Her short brown hair framed her beautiful face perfectly and bounced around her cheeks as she walked. She was wearing a very small white bikini underneath her short cotton robe and a pair of bathroom slippers. The robe was open enough in the front to reveal her very ample lightly tanned cleavage. She was easily a 36DD or a little bit bigger. Her breasts bounced under the confines of her small robe while her smooth toned legs were completely revealed as the robe only came down over her cute bubble butt.

Betty entered the ladies changing room and noticed that no one was around. "Hello?" she called out but no one replied. She walked out to the jacuzzi and noticed that no one was inside them either. "Hmmm, well it is late. Guess no one is coming down here tonight." Betty smiled to herself as she walked back into the changing room and dropped her towel before she pulled off her robe to reveal her unbelievably sexy and curvy body. Even though she was in her thirties her body was as firm as a teenager's and as luscious as a woman in her young twenties. After she set her robe down on the bench next to the lockers she next kicked off her slippers and slipped her very small bikini bottom down her thighs and threw it on top of her robe along with her top. Her pussy was trimmed very short and neat and her firm tits jiggled a little as they were freed from the constraining top.

"Ah that's much better!" she said as she walked barefoot to the hot tubs. Betty loved to be naked and was always a bit of an exhibitionist. She loved having people staring at her naked body, especially if she was fucking. As she rounded the corner and headed outside her clothes fell to the floor onto her slippers along with the keycard to her room.

Betty's skin was covered in goose bumps as she went outside into the chilly mountain night air. Her nipples immediately became hard and she wrapped her arms around her breasts, squashing them against her chest, as she walked to the hot tubs on her tiptoes. Steam rose up around her and made her skin moist as she came up to the closest one. She tenderly dipped her toe in to test the water before she slid her luscious curves into the pleasantly warm water. She leaned her head back and sighed as the jets caressed her. The top of her chest and everything above was out of the water but still kept warm by the steam.

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers