Back To School: Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
843 Followers

"Well…" Sarah looked up at the hill and decided she could go down one more time, "Ok, but you boys lead. I don't want to get lost."

"Yeah! Alright!" the boys cheered before they made their way to the lifts. Unbeknownst to Sarah and Emily the boys had been planning this from the start. Scott's family had a cabin that was just off of the hill if they took the right turn. They had hatched a plan to guide Sarah there after dark and spend the night. Having Emily along was an unexpected bonus that the boys also hoped to take advantage of.

They soon all made it back to the top of the advanced slope just as the beginnings of a snowstorm started to kick in. Taking their places the seniors quickly went over their plan before the two busty women came over to join them.

"Ok, you two just follow us down and then this will be our last run." Jack told Sarah and Emily before he turned and began to quickly travel down the hill. His friends were right behind him, their hearts racing with excitement and not just the exertions of speeding down the snow. Sarah and Emily soon followed the four boys down the winding hill.

Jack soon came to the very subtle turn and quickly made his way down a very similar path to the one they were on before. Soon all of them were sliding down the white snow towards Scott's cabin.

After awhile it became apparent that the weather was going to turn bad and it was getting darker by the minute. Sarah was about to say something when suddenly she stopped along side the others as they all found themselves in the backyard of someone's mountain cabin. "Uh, where are we?" she asked as she looked around confused.

"Got me." Said Scott as he faked ignorance and looked around.

"Shit, what happened?" Jack said as he smiled at Scott.

"Great, now how are we going to get back to the hotel?" Emily said, "It's starting to snow pretty bad and it's getting darker."

"Well, lets see if they've got a phone." Scott suggested as he unclipped his boots from his board and walked towards the dark cabin. He knocked twice but he knew no one was going to answer. "Hmmm, well lets let ourselves in I guess." He tried the doorknob but he knew it was locked also.

"Scott wait. We can't just go into someone's house." Sarah began to say as her blonde pigtails whipped around her face with a gust of wind.

"Well we can't stay out here. We won't break anything." Scott looked around at the doorframe and then at his feet. "I bet they've got a key out here somewhere." He ran his hands over the top of the doorframe as he said this but didn't find anything. Next he brushed the snow off of the doormat and looked under it but again there was nothing. He next looked over at two garden pots beside him. Knowing that the key was there he lifted the first one up and found it. Smiling back at his friends he turned around and unlocked the door to the spacious log cabin.

Everyone was eager to get out of the dark cold so they soon followed right behind him and shut the door. It was dark inside and chilly but nothing compared to outside. "Well let's start a fire first." Ben said as he looked around.

"I think I saw a fireplace over there someplace." Scott said and walked towards it. He piled some logs in and soon had a roaring fire going. Everyone got around the warm flames and placed their hands up to it. The boys were unusually close to the two gorgeous women but no one seemed to mind.

"We need to contact the hotel and let them know where we are." Sarah said as she reached into her coat and pulled out her cellular phone. She barely had a signal but eventually she got through to the resort. She explained their situation and described the cabin to them. The clerk at the front desk knew where they were but he explained that the storm was getting so bad that they couldn't send anyone out to them until the morning.

Sarah explained that they were ok and that they should be fine until morning. She asked the clerk to tell Ms. Schwartz of their situation. She thanked him soon after and closed her phone. "Well bad luck guys. Looks like we are staying here for the night."

"Really? Crap." The boys responded in their most tragic voices they could muster but they weren't very convincing.

"Well let's gather what blankets and pillows we can so we can all get comfortable." Scott suggested as he got up. Ben went to help him get everything that they could find. Soon they had piles of blankets around them and they were all cozy by the fire.

"Boy I'm starting to get hot." Trevor said after a few minutes and took off his hat, "I don't know about you guys but I'm getting out of these clothes."

"Good idea." Ben said as he stood up also. Soon all four boys had whipped off their clothes so all they were wearing were their t-shirts and boxers. All four boys were raging hard with excitement but didn't seem to notice as they took off their clothes.


Sarah's eyes got big as she watched the four teenagers take off their clothes. A familiar tingle began to stir between her thighs and she couldn't help but feel herself getting really hot as well.

"Yeah I'm roasting!" Emily said as she also stood up and began to take off her clothes as soon as she saw the horny teens strip to their underwear.

"Yeah me too." Sarah got up along with Emily and smiled at her playfully as she began to take off her clothes.

The boys were watching in wonder as the two unbelievably curvy sexy women threw their clothes across the room one after the other. Emily was soon standing before everyone in a white tank top and matching thong. Her thong was tied to her hips by the little strings on the sides and she stretched her arms over her head and stood on her tiptoes as she was finally freed of the bulky winter clothes. She was an absolute goddess as the fire gave her pale skin a golden glow. The muscles in her legs and arms were visible as she stretched. The huge fleshy mountains on her chest strained against the tube top and pushed it away from her body as her cleavage vaulted out of the top. Ben was close enough to look under her shirt and was very happy to see the naked underside of her huge tits.

Sarah saw what Emily was doing and decided to play along with her to give the boys a show. Finally taking off her sweatshirt, Sarah was now standing before the horny teenagers in a black sports bra and matching booty shorts. The bra did nothing to hide her firm boobs as they stood out from her chest. She bent nearly all the way down and ran her hands over her smooth naked legs. She was facing away from Scott at the time so he had a perfect view of her ass as the shorts sculpted it perfectly. She ran her fingers over the muscles in her flexible legs, as she remained bent over in front of the senior. "Mmmm this is much better." She said playfully.

Both women sat back down in front of the fire, pretending nothing was out of the ordinary, and covered themselves in separate blankets. Sarah closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip to hold in a giggle as she imagined what the boy's faces looked like. A small gasp from her right made her glance over at Emily to see that Trevor was sitting behind her and had reached his hands under her blanket and then under her tank top to squeeze her tits in his hands. His hard cock was pointing up through the hole in his boxers as he happily played with the enormous melons. Emily was looking down at her chest as the teenager mauled her tits.

Just then Sarah felt a pair of hands lightly grip her waist and then travel up her sides before reaching up to squeeze her huge tits as well. She gasped in surprise and then looked back and smiled to see that Scott was the one behind her and playing with her chest. She gasped again in surprise as Scott suddenly pulled her sports bra up and over her tits to expose them completely to the air.

He immediately began to squeeze them again, feeling their firm weight in his hands as he explored every inch of them. Her large pink nipples rubbed against his sweaty palms.

Not wanting to be left out, Ben stood up and took off his clothes before he walked over to Sarah, his cock bouncing in front of him with each step, and stood completely naked in front of her.

Sarah turned her head to look at the young hard cock in front of her and smiled up at Ben before she leaned forward and kissed the tip with her pursed lips. She swirled her tongue around the tip a few times making him groan in pleasure, before she opened her mouth and slid her lips down his length.

Meanwhile, Emily giggled as Trevor pulled her tank top up and over her head to free her immense tits. She looked over to see Sarah sucking on one of the boy's cocks while another played with her tits as well. Suddenly Trevor pushed on her back to force her on her hands and knees and she looked back to see that both he and Jack had taken off all of their clothes and they were both as hard as can be. Jack walked over and kneeled before Emily so his cock was perfectly level with her plump soft lips. Emily smiled at him and leaned down to gently stick the tip of her tongue against the hole at the end. She lapped at the precum before she popped the head in and began to suck and slurp away.

Trevor reached to Emily's hips and undid the knots that held her small thong against her. Soon he had them undone and he threw the small piece of cloth over his shoulders. Her body was perfect and he explored her sexy back with his hands before he moved down and squeezed her firm pale butt cheeks. His cock was lined up perfectly to strike and he began to hump against her. He kept getting close but it just glanced off to rub against her thighs, clit, or between her luscious ass. After a few tries Emily reached below herself and guided him in. Trevor groaned in pleasure as he slowly sank his cock into her surprisingly tight pussy.

Sarah's blonde pigtails bounced around her shoulders as she bobbed her head on Ben's hard cock. She stuck her tongue out and rubbed it against the underside of his cock as she sucked and slurped noisily. Her nipples were hard and continued to poke into Scott's hands as he attacked her breasts.

Scott released Sarah's huge tits and quickly took off his clothes before he pulled her back against him so her crotch was rubbing against his hard cock. Instinct took over and he bagan to hump against her while he went back to squeezing her huge tits.

Sarah was so wet that she soaked the underside of her shorts while she felt Scott's cock rub against her. She reached up and pulled Ben's cock from her mouth and jacked it off while she looked back at Scott. "Put me on my knees and take off my shorts." She said breathlessly while she pumped both of her hands on Ben's cock.

Scott didn't need to be told twice as he pushed her down on her knees and immediately grabbed her skintight shorts. He peeled them off of her sexy hips and she raised her knees so he could take them all the way off. Getting behind her he aimed his eager cock at her wet pussy and pushed it in. "Ooooh yeah." He moaned as he leaned his head back and basked in the pleasure of finally being inside the famous Miss Stevens.

"Oh fuck me Sco-.." Sarah was about to say before Ben stuffed his cock back into her mouth.

Both of the sexy goddesses were on their hands and knees and each had a cock thrusting into her pussy and another in her mouth. The fire gave their skin a golden glow as both started to sweat with exertion and excitement. The cabin filled with the sounds of slapping flesh and muffled moans while the storm raged outside.

Trevor was humping against Emily fast as he gripped her trim waist in his hands and watched her ass jiggle with each thrust. Her pussy was making very audible wet sucking noises around his cock as it slid into her again and again. He balls swung and bounced in time with his pounding.

Jack was still moaning with excitement as she sucked on his cock like a straw in a milkshake. He reached down and squeezed the heavy weight of her huge pale globes. Her small dark nipples were poking out with excitement and kept scrapping against the rug.

Emily hadn't expected all of this to happen but she wasn't complaining as she had her hungry pussy stuffed with young cock. She reached one hand up and took Jack's cock out of her mouth before she whipped her long black hair over her back and looked over her shoulder to see Trevor's athletic body slapping against her. "Oh yes!" she encouraged, "Like that! Fuck me!" She turned back and gently sucked on Jack's balls while she jacked him.

Sarah hung her head down and watched between her hanging tits to see Scott's cum filled balls bounce against her while he fucked her tight pussy. She continued to jack Ben off while she got fucked. "Oh g-god. I can't…..I-I can't believe I'm doing this again!" she exclaimed in pleasure.

Scott slapped her ass and held her against him as he looked over at his other two friends fuck Ms. Williams. "Hey guys, mind if we give her a try?" he asked.

"Hell yeah! Lets trade up!" replied a very excited Jack.

All four boys extracted their hard and wet cocks from the two curvy sexy women and took up different positions. Both Emily and Sarah slumped their upper bodies down and gasped for breath while their huge tits stuck out from their sides. Their sexy asses were still high in the air and awaiting the next hard cock to slide into their pussy's. This time Jack got behind Sarah while Trevor knelt down in front of her. Beside them, Ben was about to get behind Emily when Scott suddenly got an idea. Lifting her up gently Scott took her to the couch that was nearby and sat down on it before he looked up at the unbelievably stacked woman and began to pump his hand lightly up and down his shaft. "Get on your knees and fuck me with those big fat tits while Ben fucks you from behind." He commanded.

Emily got on her knees obediently nuzzled Scott's cock between her big fleshy pillows while she held them up with her hands. She then stuck her ass out for Ben to fuck her soaking pussy. Ben just stared in amazement at first as she mooned him but soon he dropped to his knees, aimed his cock, and slipped inside the hot school secretary easily. Ben moaned at the same time as Scott as they both began to hump her, one taking her tight wet pussy while the other slide his cock between her sexy cleavage. Her tits were so big that the head of his cock just barely popped out between them with each thrust.

Back over by the fireplace Sarah was on her knees again and was about to take Trevor's cock into her mouth when he stopped her after he saw the tittie fucking that Scott was receiving. "Wait, I want to fuck your tits." He said as he lay down and slid under her. She smiled down at him while her pigtails hung down from either side of her face. She leaned her upper body down and scooped his cock between her tits. Her hard nipples rubbed against his thighs while he placed his arms behind his head to get comfortable. Sarah's sculpted ass was high in the air as she dug her toes into the rug she was on and waited for Jack's cock to thrust into her. Jack was more then happy to comply as he got on his knees behind the busty gym teacher and thrust his hard shaft into her wet cunt.

Sarah moaned and her face had a look of complete ecstasy as her warm pussy was finally stretched open and pummeled while she kept her soft yet firm tits wrapped around Trevor's cock below her. "Oh!……Oh f-fuck yes!……Ugh!…" she moaned and grunted as she humped back against Jacks big young cock.

Ben was fucking Emily hard and fast. His balls, wet from her juices running over his cock, were heavy and waiting to burst. She felt so tight and wet around him, he'd never felt anything like it before. He looked down to watch her ass jiggle as he pounded into her, forcing her body to move with his thrusts, which only increased the pleasure of Scott's tittie fuck. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum Ms. Williams!" Ben moaned as he squeezed his eyes tightly as he felt himself about to burst.

"Oh pull out baby!" Emily said as she looked over her shoulder to watch the horny teenager behind her. "Cum all over me!" she encouraged him before she put her attention back to fucking Scott's cock with her big fat tits.

"UUUUUGGGHHHH!!!" Ben groaned loudly as he pulled out right after she said that. His wet sloppy cock bounced up against her ass and started to shoot. He looked down and got a great idea as he looked at her sweaty pale butt. Squeezing her cheeks around his spurting cock he fucked them just like a titty fuck. He humped against her rear as his cock exploded all over her back. It didn't seem like it was going to stop anytime soon as he covered her sweaty back in his sticky cum.

"AAAAAGGGHHH FUCK!" exclaimed Scott as his cock gave out at the same time as Ben's. Emily kept on fucking him with her tits as she squealed with delight as his cum shot high into the air to land on top of her ample cleavage. Her tits jiggled while she continued to milk his cock for all it was worth.

Seeing his two friends fucking and cumming all over Ms. Williams sent Jack over the edge. "Oh Miss Stevens I'm gonna cum too!" he exclaimed as he looked down at her body with wide eyes as his cock jack hammered into her, his balls heavy with a built up load of cum.

Liking Emily's idea she kept her eyes closed as she moaned. "C-Cum all over me too!" she instructed him while she continued to fuck Trevor's cock below her. She looked down to see that he was about ready to cum too. She bit her lower lip and nodded her head that it was ok.

Jack slapped against her hard and fast, watching her pigtails fly around wildly, and then pulled out last minute. He gripped his cock in his hand and felt it jerk around wildly as his jizz shot out of the tip with great force to drench her wet pussy lips. A few shots came up I and covered her ass. He watched as his spunk ran down between her firm butt cheeks and sweaty thighs.

"OH YEAH!" Trevor exclaimed as he propped himself up on his elbows and watched as his cock exploded. Cum splattered all over Sarah's big tits and his stomach as he jerked around inside her cleavage.

The boys all slumped over or sat on their asses, their cocks still hard and sensitive, while both Sarah and Emily fell back to sit on their heels. Emily smiled as she looked back over her shoulder and rubbed warm cum into he back. Sarah was busy rubbing the cum that was splashed onto her pussy inside her with her fingers while her other hand reached up and rubbed the hot jizz into her breasts that were heaving up and down on her chest with each breath she took.

"Wait!" Emily said excitedly as she looked over at Sarah. She got up and then kneeled down in front of the busty gym teacher. Taking one of her cum covered nipples in her mouth Emily sucked happily while she cupped the other big tit in her hand. Sarah moaned and looked down to watch the other woman suck and lick all over her chest, cleaning all the cum that was sprayed over them.

The boys were back up to full mast and were jerking off in wide-eyed wonder as Sarah smiled and lifted Emily's mouth from her breasts. She then returned the favor and cupped both of Emily's immense tits in her hands and began to suck and lick all over her milky cleavage. Cleaning up all the cum that had sprayed over them. Emily cooed in pleasure as she looked down at Sarah's cute face and pigtails as she sucked on Emily's tiny nipples.

"Holy shit that is so hot!" Scott said, as he remained seated on the couch and jerked off watching the two women.

The two curvy faculty members looked at each other and giggled after Sarah released Emily's nipple with a loud pop. They looked around to see that the teenagers all had raging hardons again. "Ready to go again?" Sarah asked as she raised one eyebrow and regarded the boys while her hands continued to squeeze Emily's massive melons. Likewise Emily was biting her lower lip as she mauled Sarah's huge tits and squashed them against each other.

Leon22
Leon22
843 Followers