Back To School: Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

Unbeknownst to Betty, at that very moment the hotel cleaning made was doing her last round before her shift. She entered the changing room and found a pile of clothes and a towel on the floor lying against the lockers. Thinking that someone left them behind earlier in the day she cleaned them up and placed them in her cart and continued on to finish her work for the day.

After about twenty minutes Betty arose from the steaming waters and headed inside to dry off. She was getting to hot and she wanted to cool off again before she went back in. "What the hell?" she exclaimed when she saw that all of her clothes were missing. Thinking that she had come around to the wrong bench she went over to the next one and the next.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed as she realized that all of her things were gone. She was naked and her skin was moist as she stood in the room with her hands on her hips and chewed on her lower lip in thought. She checked all of the lockers next but all of them were empty as well much to her dismay. "Great I've got to get all the way back up to my room and I'm buck naked." She looked down at her sexy curvy body and couldn't help but smile. "Well at least someone might get a good show." She joked as she headed towards the hallway.

Betty poked her head out and looked both ways down the hall to see that it was clear. Covering her breasts with one arm and her pussy with her other hand she quickly ran towards the stairs that would take her up to the third floor. She opened the door with the hand covering her pussy and shut it closed behind her when she was inside the stairwell. Making sure that it was clear she began to make her way up the stairs as quickly and quietly as possible. Her large breasts jiggled under her arm as she ran up the stairs. She was a little confused because she'd never been on this side of the hotel before but when she finally got to the third floor and poked her head down the hallway things looked familiar. Seeing that the coast was clear she quickly opened the door and ran down the hall towards her room. Her bubble butt jiggled with each quick step she took as she headed to her room.

Finally she found room 332. "I hope Emily left the door unlocked. I hate to barge in on her if she's with her young stud but I don't have much choice." She thought to herself. Just then she heard a voice start to come close to the hallway she was in. Quickly she turned the handle and thankfully it opened.

Betty breathed a sigh of relief to finally be in her own room. It was dark and she couldn't hear any noises besides the light breathing of sleeping. "Jeez did Emily work that poor boy until they were both unconsciousness?" she thought to herself as she stumbled blindly into the room to try and get to her bags so she could find some clothes. She tried to be as quiet as she could but her foot hit something and she fell on top of what felt like someone sleeping on the floor.

"Hey. What the hell?" the young man said sleepily as Betty's athletic body fell on top of him.

"Sorry." Betty giggled as she rose up a little bit on her arms but the room was still too dark to see the teenager below her.

"What's wrong Chad?" asked Jeff as he raised his heavy head from the pillow of his bed. The beer had started to take its effect on all of the boys as they downed their beers one after the other. Soon Jeff, Chad, and Pete had all turned in early. They had completely forgotten about Brandon.

Betty froze in the dark and suddenly realized that she had entered the wrong room. She thought that she had fallen on top of Emily's fuck toy but soon discovered that there was more then one senior in the room. She remembered the door number and groaned in her head as she realized that her room number wasn't 332, it was 323.

Pete woke up as well and reached over to flip on the light switch next to his bed. "What the hell are you guys are mumbling about?" he said as he flipped on the switch and rubbed his eyes.

All three boys were in stunned silence as they looked over to see a very naked Betty Smith lying right on top of Chad and his sleeping bag. Her body was incredible, her knees were on either side of the teenager and her huge 36DD tits were right in front of his face as she had her upper body pushed up at arms length. Betty's skin had a very light tan with subtle lines that showed were she wore her extremely skimpy swimsuits. All eyes roamed over her incredible curves.

"Uh, hi?" Betty said as she smiled and brushed her short hair behind her ears. She had no idea what to do until she suddenly felt something brush against her bush ever so slightly. She gasped and looked down to see the outline of Chad's hard cock as it poked into his sleeping bag and against her. An idea suddenly formed in her head as she imagined the fun she could have with these three young studs. "Well, well, what have we here?" she said as she smiled at the high school senior below her and ground her crotch against him.

Chad groaned in pleasure at the sensation as he looked up at her two fat titties that were right in his face. Her large nipples were stiff and pointing right at him. Tempting fate Chad reached up and squeezed both of the fleshy pillows in his hands. Mauling at her tits for a few seconds, Chad soon leaned his head up and took one of her succulent puffy nipples in his mouth and sucked happily as she moaned in pleasure and continued to grind against him.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Pete as he watched his friend suck on Mrs. Smith's tits. Pete's cock hardened instantly and he threw his blankets aside and began to jerk off as he admired Betty's toned curvy body.

Jeff followed Pete's example and was soon jerking off as well. He couldn't believe his eyes. Right in front of him was one of the sexiest women he'd ever seen and she was moaning as she wiggled her naked body on top of his friend.

Betty looked over and saw the other two boys and their hard young cocks just waiting for her. She opened Chad's sleeping bag and was very pleased to see that he was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, his hard cock was pointing straight up through the flap in the front. She smiled at him as she pulled her hard nipples from the suction of his lips and slid her body slowly down his. Her huge tits squashed against him as she moved down and slid his boxers off at the same time.

After she threw Chad's boxers across the room, Betty crawled back up and straddled his waist. She sat up completely and gripped his shaft in both her hands as she aimed it at her hungry and wet cunt. Popping the head in first she soon slid down the entire length and sucked in air through her teeth as her pussy was stretched open by young horny meat. Resting her whole body weight on top of him she leaned forward to smother him with her breasts again while she slowly began to bounce her ass up and down. She looked over at the other two boys, both of which were vigorously pumping their hands up and down their dicks, and smiled. "Come on and join in boys. I've got two more holes to fill." She licked lips soft lips as she continued to fuck Chad's cock.

Pete and Jeff didn't need to be told twice. Standing up and taking off their boxers they took their positions. Jeff got behind her and Pete went to her front. Jeff knelt down behind Betty and stared in disbelief as he watched his Chad's cock disappear and reappear inside Mrs. Smith's tight wet cunt. Reaching out tentatively Jeff gripped her bouncing bubble butt in his hands and squeezed. He was surprised by how firm it was as it jiggled in his palms.

Not wasting another moment Jeff pushed her down completely onto the hard dick in her pussy to keep her steady for a moment. He spread her fleshy butt cheeks with his hands and nuzzled his own hard cock against the puckered little hole in between. At first he tried to just push it in but it kept glancing off to just rub between her cheeks, which felt amazing all by itself. After a couple of tries Jeff finally grabbed his cock with one hand and kept it pointed at her little asshole and pushed.

Betty moaned loudly as her ass was slowly filled with hard cock. She loved to get ass fucked and she always kept herself very clean just incase it ever came up. Soon Jeff had his whole shaft shoved upside her warm tight ass, and he squeezed her firm big butt in his hands as he groaned in pleasure.

Betty's eyes were closed at first as she enjoyed the feeling of the two shafts both shoved all the way inside her and Chad's hungry mouth licking and sucking all over her big tits. But suddenly both boys began to fuck her with enthusiasm and her eyes became wide in surprise. It wasn't a gradual build up of thrusting, both teenage cocks slid out almost their full lengths before slamming back in at the same time. Loud slapping noises filled the room as both boys had their way with her body.

"Oh y-yeah!" she screamed, her voice shaky, "F-Fuck me!……Fuck my ass and pussy!….Ugh!" Betty encouraged her two eager lovers as her hands balled into fists and her toes curled in pleasure. Something brushed her cheek just then and she turned her head to find the third senior kneeling in front of her and waiting for her to suck his cock. She happily complied and wrapped her soft lips around his shaft.

Pete groaned in pleasure as the sexy mom began to suck his cock with urgency. He was amazed to watch her take all three cocks at the same time with such skill. He'd heard rumors that she was an eager slut but he never imagined this would happen. He even heard that she fucked her own son. At first he thought that it was just an exaggerated joke but now, with her soft moist lips around his dick and getting both her ass and pussy stuffed just like a porn star, he couldn't doubt that it was a possibility. Pete gripped her short brown hair in his hands and leaned his head back as he enjoyed the incredible blowjob.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Jeff kept saying as he slapped his hips against Betty's ass cheeks. His heart raced and he started to sweat with exertion as his cock slid into her asshole again and again. He looked up and smiled at Pete as he continued to ass-fuck her. Pete gave him a thumb up before he closed his eyes and groaned as Betty sucked his cock noisily.

Chad was pumping his cock into Betty's very wet pussy in perfect timing with his friends' thrusts into her ass. She was tight before but now it was incredible. He truly had to fight to shove his cock into her again and again. Her cunt squeezed and massaged him with each pump of his hips. Both of his hands were squeezing her big fat tits while his mouth devoured as much tit flesh as it could.

Betty was in heaven as she was hit with orgasm after orgasm. She hadn't been in a gangbang sense college and she couldn't imagine why she hadn't kept on doing them. She'd have to convince Bobby to bring some of his friend's home sometime. That thought helped her build up to another orgasm as she enjoyed the feeling of Chad's mouth and hands on her tits while both cocks sawed in and out of her holes quickly. She moaned and hummed around the young cock in her mouth as she hungrily devoured it. Pete's cock was shiny with Betty's saliva as her mouth was forced onto him by the powerful thrusts of the other two horny teenagers.

"Ah! Hey C-Chad. Mind if I hit that pussy?" Pete asked, struggling to form the question as Betty slurped and sucked on him. She looked up at him with a hungry look in her eyes and sealed her lips around him tightly and sucked as hard as she could.

"Yeah sure man." Chad reached down and pulled his hard wet shaft out of the hot moms pussy and then slid out from under her. Her huge tits dragged across his chest and abs.

Jeff continued to pound into her firm, jiggling ass as his friend below him slipped out of her pussy with a wet sucking noise. After Chad pulled out of her Jeff reached down and hooked his arms under her thighs and then fell backwards, bringing her with him. Betty's large breasts wobbled on her chest as she lay back against him with his cock still imbedded into her tight anus.

Betty had her legs on either side of Jeff's and kept them bent while she propped herself up on her tiptoes and her hands on the floor. She looked down between her huge tits to watch Pete kneel between her spread thighs and aim his hard cock at her pussy. She was so wet that her juices ran down over Jeff's cock and balls. "Oh yeah put it in!" she moaned loudly as Pete nuzzled his cock into her pink pussy lips and groaned as he slid into her.

Pete hooked his arms under Betty's thighs and began to pound into her as he held her in place. Unlike before, Pete and Jeff took alternating turns pounding in the sexy moms pussy and butt. Pete leaned his head back and moaned as he pounded into her incredibly tight pussy.

Chad stood to the side and watched his other two friends DP the curvy sweaty mother. His cock was still ridged and pointing straight up. He reached down and began to pump his hand over his cock. It was still wet from being in side Betty's pussy. His eyes were wide as he watched her big tits bounce around wildly on her chest as the two big cocks fucked her hard and fast. Suddenly he got an idea and he smiled as he walked over and squatted over Betty's chest and placed his cock between her luscious tits.

Betty smiled up at him and squashed her large breasts around his wet cock creating a soft warm fuck tunnel around him. Her body was shiny with sweat as she moaned words of encouragement to the horny teenagers, "Oh my god!" she moaned as she leaned her head back and smiled, "F-Fuck me!……Ugh!…..Harder! Yes!" She continued to hold her tits around Chad's cock while Pete continued to hold her legs up and fuck her pussy. She clenched her butt cheeks around Jeff's cock as he continued to plow into her.

The intense pressure of her clenching finally sent Jeff over the edge as his cock exploded inside Betty while he continued to thrust into her. He groaned loudly as his vision filled with spots from the intense pleasure. He hands remained tight round her waist as he continued to squirt inside her.

Pete came right after his friend as he buried himself into her wet tight pussy. He arched his back as he held her thighs high in the air with his hands and his cock expanded and spurt into her with intense force. Sweat dripped off his body as he tried to catch his breath while he emptied his balls into her.

Hearing all the groaning and moaning finally sent Chad over the edge as he squeezed Betty's huge tits in his hands while he tittie fucked her. He quickly pulled out from her soft tit flesh and gripped his cock in his hands as his hot jizz shot from the tip and covered her breasts.

Betty squealed with pleasure as she felt all of the cum being shot into and onto her. She laid her full weight on top of Jeff as she rubbed Chad's cum into her big firm tits. All four of them were panting for breath in the musky room. The screen door to the balcony of the room had misted over from all the heat and moisture that radiated from all of their hot sweaty bodies.

"Well I don't think I'll be going to my room tonight after all." Betty thought to herself as she squirmed around between Pete and Jeff's sweaty bodies and continued to massage Chad's hot cum into her skin.

* * * * *

Time passed at the resort as everyone greatly enjoyed the winter vacation, some far more then others. Sarah Stevens was waiting at the top of one of the expert slopes for all of the students that were supposed to show up for an advanced lesson. Her friend and coworker Emily Williams decided to join her for the class so both chatted while they waited for the teenagers.

Sarah was wearing a thick red winter coat and matching snow pants. Her big tits pressed the coat out and couldn't hide the curves of her body at all. Her shoulder length blonde hair was designed in a pair of pigtails this morning and she had a black wool cap over her head.

Emily looked equally as sexy in her baby blue ski outfit. Her immense chest was straining the zipper of her coat and her matching snow pants still made her look sexy. Her rich black hair was draped down her back and was kept under a white wool beanie cap. Both were smiling and chatting about all of their romping adventures during the trip so far.

"So how did things go with that guy that you gave the note to?" Sarah asked as she bumped her hip against Emily's.

Emily rolled her eyes and bit her lower lip before she giggled and answered, "Oh my god it was so good!" She unconsciously squeezed her huge melons in her gloved hands as she thought back, "We didn't even wake up until noon." Emily glanced sideways at her friend and smiled. "But what about you. Rumors are that there were some unusual noises coming from your room as well."

Sarah blushed and looked away, "Oh that Cindy decided to surprise me and brought two of the guys to hang out with us." She looked back at Emily with a huge smile on her face before she continued, "I'm still kinda sore."

Emily laughed at Sarah and covered her mouth with her gloves. "Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having fun in this place."

"Oh here they come." Sarah said as the four boys came sliding down the hill. Only one was actually wearing skis while the other three were using snowboards. "Hey boys glad you could make it. This was supposed to be a lesson but I can't really teach you guys how to use snowboards." She said as she looked at them.

"Ah don't worry about it Miss Stevens. To tell you the truth all of us are pretty good. We just came to have an excuse to hang out with you." One of the snowboarders said as he smiled at her after he took his goggles off. He admired the two incredibly stacked and curvy women.

"Oh. Well, thanks." Sarah replied a little caught off guard, "Uh, this is Ms. Williams." Sarah introduced her friend to the seniors.

"Hi!" Emily said happily, "You can call me Emily. Calling me Ms. Williams makes me sound like one of your frumpy teachers." She bumped her sexy hip against Sarah's to make her point causing everyone to laugh except for Sarah who pouted a little. "So what are your names?" Emily asked as she looked over the four young studs.

"Oh right. I'm Scott." Said the snowboarder who was speaking earlier, "And this is Jack, Trevor, and Ben."

Each teenager said hi to the gorgeous women while they were introduced. Even with their thick winter clothes on the boys could still make out each woman's incredible curves. "Well should we get started?" asked Ben as he began to slide himself over to the slight incline of the slope."

"Are you sure you guys can handle this hill?" Sarah asked a little unsure. She really didn't believe that the boys where there just to check her out.

"Yeah this is no problem. All four of us go down this hill every winter." Jack replied as he planted his poles into the snow and pushed himself down the slope after his friend.

Emily looked over at Sarah and shrugged before she went down next. Jack and Scott admired her curvy body as she swung her hips from side to side as she traveled down the snow-covered mountain.

"Well alright then." Sarah said as she followed right after her friend, "See you two at the bottom!" she said to the other two boys just before she went down.

Jack and Scott weren't far behind as they all went down. It was already pretty late in the day and was turning to dusk by the time they all went down the hill for the second time.

"Well I think we better call it a night guys." Sarah said as Trevor came down the hill and joined the rest of them.

"Ah come on Miss Stevens! Lets go down one more time." Suggested Ben.

"I don't know, it's starting to get dark and I really don't know this hill that well." Sarah said a little unsure as she looked back towards the lifts.

"Lets go with them one more time Sarah." Emily said enthusiastically, "It'll be fun."

"Yeah come on." Scott pressed.

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers