Back to The Coffee Shop

Story Info
Cassy runs into Bill again and he brings a friend this time
4.9k words
4.21
10.3k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Cassy or Ed knew what to do or say now. Cassy had taken their relationship into uncharted waters and the situation they found themselves in now was certainly not something that either one of them would have believed only 24 hours ago.

After 16 years in a stable comfortable marriage, they now found themselves facing a very awkward reality. For several years Ed had his fantasies about seeing Cassy with another man and maybe he might even want to be there when it happened. He had experimented watching online porn about cuckold husbands and their hot wives. That, however, was as far as it ever went. Not for one minute did he ever think that Cassy would put him in the position that she just had. Cassy had just sat her pussy, still filled with her lovers cum, right on her husband's face. She had not asked, but commanded Ed to lick her recently used cunt and he had actually done what she told him to do! Ed was at once shocked but yet excited that she had done this to him. He now found himself with a very hard pulsing erection and he needed relief.

To Cassy, it seemed like some kind of hidden erotic force had taken over her thinking. This was totally unlike any kind of fantasy Cassy had ever experienced. Up until earlier today she never expected to find herself alone, making love with another man. Especially a very big and handsome muscular Blackman. A black man with a cock as big as her forearm. Her husband by comparison, had a relatively small white penis. After Ed's accident, his dick usually didn't perform for her. It often left her frustrated and unsatisfied. She could usually only find sexual release by masturbating or having sex with her vibrator rather than with her husband.

The encounter with her newfound lover, Bill, was shocking enough to Cassy, but what happen when she returned home to her husband came from a place within Cassy that she wasn't ever even aware of. She hadn't yet had time to process everything that had happened. She had no clue about this inner desire to dominate her husband or to cheat on him either. Although she had once or twice checked out the porn sites on Ed's laptop and had come across this Femdom stuff he seemed to like. Cassy never dreamed that this was something that would end up turning her on as well. She had been, for all their 16 years of married life, always a normal conservative housewife. Women like her didn't do this kind of thing. This kind of stuff was only for the kinky slutty women, certainly not the tame classic suburban housewife that Cassy had always been.

Cassy knew she was attractive, and she always worked hard to keep her looks well preserved. For a 46-year-old redhead she had the appearance and figure of a woman 10 years younger. She was vaguely aware that she often drew the attention of men when she was out in public. I think many women know this and often subconsciously try out a little tease every now and then just to see if the men react and if they still have it. I don't think that Cassy had anything like this in mind when she went with Bill to his house earlier today, but once she went there with him things went in another direction entirely. It was like she had driven though a stop sign and once on the other side all bets were off.

For Cassy's part, she didn't know what to do or say, her head was truly spinning with all that had happened. It was weird enough, what had just occurred with her husband, but then there was Bill. This afternoon Cassy had had the most thrilling, exciting and erotic experience of her entire life. Since she was a young woman, she had been married to the same guy. He was a sweet caring man and he provided them and their family with a secure and comfortable lifestyle and she really didn't want to give that up. This was what she had become accustomed to and the whole thing seemed to be in jeopardy now. Although Ed wasn't very exciting in bed, how the hell was she supposed to deal with all this?

Cassy sheepishly looked at her husband trying to find a clue as to what he was thinking. Ed was staring back at her. He really hadn't had time enough to process what had just happened between them either. He did know it was the most exciting and arousing sex they had had together probably ever. This was going to take some time to figure out. Like it or not, his long-time fantasy had just happened, and he was as completely aroused as he had been in years.

As if this wasn't all enough, Cassy suddenly flashed back to this afternoon's session with her very sexy black-man Bill. Today she had allowed him to become her lover and that, she had never expected. Her mind took her back to the incredible sensations she felt while this big virile bull of a man had bred her in the most primitive way. The feeling of letting that huge black cock to enter her, fucking her deep in her little red-haired pussy was incredible. It was unlike anything she had ever allowed herself to image. She didn't know what to think, but to be honest she didn't want to think. She had let nature take it's coarse and it was her primitive brain that was in charge. The instinct to breed with a powerful dominant male, a big handsome black man, had taken control and she willingly gave herself to him and allowed herself to become his woman. She had spread her legs wide apart exposing her little pussy to him. She had allowed his cock deep into her most private place, and good lord it felt so fucking good! She could still feel the remnants of their love making, sticky, slick and damp up deep inside her vagina. How was she supposed to let this stop here? Cassy had no idea where this would lead to next. It turns out that it would take a little while to find out.

Things seemed to settle down after all this. After a couple of months, life had returned to something like normal again. Cassy had returned to her job working in Real Estate and Ed went back to his regular routine at his architectural firm. Neither Cassy or Ed would ever forget about what had occurred, but in the interest of keeping their comfortable lifestyle and family together, they had spoken and agreed that they had better accept what had happened as a one-time fling and let it be what it was, interesting and exciting but very dangerous.

Everything seemed to be going along okay again until one day while Cassy was downtown shopping, she happened to drive by that coffee shop where she had first gone with Bill after that football game back in the fall. She couldn't forget that place and what had transpired after. That memory sent a tingle down between her legs. Then she suddenly realized that she saw Bill's pickup truck parked out in front of the shop. Both Bill and Cassy had tried their best to avoid running into each other for the obvious reason that she would put her homelife at risk and in Bill's case, his employment in jeopardy. Cassy continued driving past the coffee shop and down the block before she could no longer ignore the fact that she really missed seeing Bill. She told herself not to turn around, she knew she shouldn't. The memory of what they had done together that one magic afternoon last November was all she could think about. She told herself that she would just stop quickly and say hello and that she would be on her way and not let it go any further than that. She knew she was playing with fire, but somehow, she just couldn't stop herself.

Cassy nervously walked into the coffee shop not sure what to do or say but something pushed her, and it seemed to be out of her control. She just wanted to see Bill again one more time. At first, she didn't see him, and she was actually relieved, she turned to leave. Then Bill came walking out from the restroom and was standing there shocked to see Cassy standing there as gorgeous as he remembered. At first, neither one of them knew how to react or what to say. There was a moment of awkward silence. Then Bill's face broke into a big handsome smile, "Well, hello there beautiful". Cassy just melted.

Bill asked her if she'd like to join him for breakfast. Cassy knew better but then she sat down anyway and for a bit they were kind of struggling to find small talk. Neither one mentioned what had gone on between them last fall. Bill asked Cassy what she had been up to lately. She told him that the kids were wrapping up their school year and that Todd would be graduating this year and hopefully would be off to college after the summer. She told him she had returned to her job in Real Estate, and everything was going along just fine. She asked Bill, what about you, how are things? He said that he had interviewed for a position as an assistant coach at the University and he was waiting to hear back to see if they were going to offer him the position. If he was accepted, it would be a nice step up the ladder and it was something he had been working towards for a while now.

But now things began to change in a different direction. Although Cassy only had intentions of seeing Bill and then getting along back to her regular routine life, Bill took this encounter differently. He hadn't forgotten for one minute about the passionate love making that they had shared at his place a few months ago. He saw it that Cassy had made this effort to reconnect with him and he wasn't interested in letting this opportunity to pass him by. He had his concerns about protecting their privacy, but he was willing to take the chance that they could keep this between themselves.

Now remember that Cassy had only met Bill that one time after her son's football game, and she really knew nothing more about him. They had only spent that one incredible afternoon together. Other than that, she didn't know this man at all. Bill saw things differently. He had found a very hot and very sexy Redhead that seemed to be willing to explore her sexuality with him in ways she hadn't ever tried before. He had reawakened a passion in her and she in him. Bill wanted to find out just how far she would be willing to go.

He told her that he had a good friend from college, who had just bought a home in town and was new to the area. Bill wondered that with Cassy's real estate background and her local connections, would she be willing to have a look at this fellow's home? It needed some renovations and maybe she could give some advice on what kind of work it would need. Maybe she could connect him with a reputable local contractor as well?

Although this was not what Cassy expected, she didn't see any harm in trying to help out a new neighbor. She agreed to go with Bill and have a look. He said she should jump into his truck and ride along with him. She wasn't too sure this was a good idea. Getting into his big truck alone with Bill again seemed risky. Regardless, throwing caution to the wind she climbed up into his truck and off they went. Cassy felt giddy like a little high school girl going off on her first date with her new boyfriend.

It would be a lie to say that Cassy didn't start to feel that old spark again riding along with this big sexy black dude. Her imagination began playing tricks with her. Now what had gone down between them and what had followed later with her kinky husband, reminded her of the exquisite pleasure this man had given her.

Uh-oh, that damp feeling in her crotch was starting again. This wasn't where she had wanted this to lead, but she couldn't deny that Bill totally turned her on. At home she had fallen back into that same old routine with Ed, her husband. Bill however was very different, he brought out a sexuality in her in ways that her wimpy husband never could and never would.

When they pulled up to Bill's friend's house Cassie could see it did need some work. Bill's friend, Lou, greeted them at the door. Cassy couldn't help but notice that Lou, like Bill was another very big and very handsome Blackman. Lou was also an athlete with the same kind of build that Bill had. It turned out the Lou had played college football and was on his way to a possible NFL opportunity. Unfortunately, he had sustained a serious knee injury and that had sidelined his hopes of making it to the big time.

Lou intended to open a sporting goods store here in town. Bill made the introductions and told Lou that Cassy and he had become good friends and that she had connections with real estate and that she knew some local contractors, and that she could perhaps help Lou find a location for his store and get him some help fixing up his new home. Lou said "great, let go inside, relax and get acquainted". Lou made them all some drinks and they sat and had a bit of small talk about Lou's ideas for his new business and what he might want to do about fixing up the house.

Cassy's had a gut feeling though, that there might be a little something else going on here as well. She wasn't ignorant as to what went through men's minds, especially when they had a sexy female alone and under the right circumstances. There was an unspoken sexual tension beginning to take hold between the three of them.

Suddenly it dawned on Cassy, here she is alone, without her own car, in a strange house with two very handsome and athletic black men. Both of them seemed to be looking at Cassy in a way that didn't seem to be all about business. They were looking at her like they had just had a good meal and now Cassy was going to be desert.

Cassy thought that she had put this kind of fantasy stuff away in a box and never expected to open it again. However, once again that unexpected flame that she didn't control, was starting in her pussy. Maybe a fantasy that many white wives have had and would probably love to trade places with Cassy and what might be about to happen here?

Bill and Lou knew something that Cassy did not, that this was not the first time they had played this game. Years ago, when they were still in college both Bill and Lou had cruised the clubs looking for susceptible white women that would be willing to spread their legs for a fling with a well-hung black stud. Occasionally they would even find a hot wife that would like to try out a three-way gangbang. Granted it had been a long time ago, back before Bill found his true love and had married his wife. Now that the years had passed and sadly Bill had lost his wife. Bill had been very lonely and depressed, but then fate had brought Bill and Cassy together that afternoon and it had reawakened Bill's desire for a relationship with a hot and willing woman. It wasn't a problem for Bill that Cassy was a married white wife. That afternoon Cassy had come along, and although it was never planned, they had experienced a very hot passionate sexual awakening together.

Now Bill and Lou had this hot redheaded wife sitting with them all alone just like in the old days. Cassy noticed that Bill and Lou were looking at each other knowingly like they were silently sharing some kind of secret. Cassy was beginning to get the feeling that these guys had something more in mind than real estate and that maybe she was more than a house guest, maybe she was about to become their prey?

OMG, she didn't anticipate this, but she felt that wet rush of sexual desire once again between her pussy lips. Her panties were getting wet, and her nipples started getting hard and excited. Oh shit, not again...

Bill wasn't the only one who's passionate sexuality had been reawakened that day in November. Cassy had discovered a hidden part of herself that she never knew existed. Now today, right here with these guys, Cassy felt that same desire once again. Once again this was a fantasy situation that she had masturbated about more than once. Caught alone with big powerful men and them fucking her deep with their big hard cocks. Imagining that she was being ravished by a couple of strong men with big cocks, using her and fucking her senseless, taking her and making her unwillingly take their seed into her hot wet vagina.

Bill and Cassy's eyes locked, and they silently spoke volumes, they both seemed to be thinking the same thing. Might this turn into another hot sexual encounter? Without another word being spoken, Bill pulled Cassy closer, and she looked up into his eyes again, just like the first time, sparks flew. Bill leaned down and Cassy responded. He began kissing her hard and deep, their tongues entwined in an unbridled sex fueled coupling. Oh god, this felt so wonderful and so natural. Cassy remembered that she was really Bills woman, no longer caring if she was married to her little, small dick impotent husband.

Bill ran his hand up Cassy's belly and found her ample breasts that he had found to be so arousing when they were first together. Cassy was lost, she found herself totally willing to surrender herself once again to this dominant Alpha male. With her husband she was the one in charge but with Bill she was his and completely submissive.

Lou was sitting there and was completely enjoying the show. Bill and Lou had done this kind of thing together years ago when they were still in school. No one planned that this would be happening today with this gorgeous mature redhead, but Lou was certainly not disappointed when Bill showed up with this hottie.

Lou had certainly had his share of willing women over the years. He was a sports star in school and for some time after. Women gravitate to big powerful guys like him and his good looks didn't hurt either. Lou felt his cock start to grow and he reached down to adjust himself to give his dick a little more room to expand in his shorts. Any woman would agree that neither Bill nor Lou had anything to be ashamed of in regarding the size of their "equipment". Both guys had those big black cocks that many women had become aware of and secretly desired all thanks to the internet and online porn.

Bill wasn't playing games this time; he was hot and was now super horny. His cock was now standing at full mast, and he was ready to fuck. He ran his hand down her body and then pushed up under Cassy's dress. She opened her legs for him giving him better access to that perfect little flaming hot red-haired pussy. She was already dripping her feminine juices, opening herself, wet and ready to mate with her man.

Up until now Cassy hadn't really been focused on what Lou was up to. Bill had commanded her undivided attention. Suddenly Cassy felt the presence of another man joining in and embracing her along with Bill. Another big strong body was pressing in along her other side and behind her. Cassy could feel a strange new hardness pressing against her and she didn't have to guess what that was. She knew the feeling of a hard cock when she felt it. Oh, shit she thought, really? Here we go!

Could this seriously be happening? Although when she was younger, she had occasionally fantasized about having sex with multiple men but never in a million year did she expect it would ever really happen! Good lord she thought, it doesn't get any hotter than this. Cassy was on fire now and these two guys were obviously going to take her to places she had never gone before. The slut in Cassy was once again out of its cage and she was ready to let her sexual feminine self be taken. "Come on boys, she said, let's do it".

Bill picked her up like a little ragdoll, he looked at Lou and Lou nodded to the bedroom down that hall. Bill half threw her across the room and onto the bed. She lay there dazed for a second, her dress was bunched up above her waist, her legs opened and her sexy little panties were exposed to these men. She wasn't sure what was about to happen. It didn't take her long to find out.

Bill had already had a loving experience with Cassy and approached her gently. He was trying to make this a sexy pleasurable experience along the lines of what they had together the first time at Bill's house. Lou wasn't in that same state of mind. To him this was just another hot babe looking to get fucked by his big black cock. His idea was to use Cassy as a hot wife the same as he and Bill had done back in the old days. Find them, feel them, fuck them, forget them as the old saying goes.

12