Back to The Coffee Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassy looked up and saw Lou pulling his T-shirt off, exposing his 6-pack stomach and his chiseled athletic body and big muscular arms. Bill was moving in on Cassy and began by spreading her legs apart. He started running his big hands up and down her thighs, slowly massaging her higher and higher until he ended up at her moist sensitive pussy, still covered by her little panties. He began by rubbing her there, slow little circles over her pussy lips and her focusing on her clit. Cassy raised up her hips and humped back against his fingers getting wetter and hotter and getting lost in the extasy of this moment.

When Cassy opened her eyes and looked to the side of the bed she was shocked out of her trance. She was staring at a monstrous black cock only inches from her face. She had momentarily forgotten about Lou. Lou had not forgotten about Cassy though. He slipped his hand behind Cassy's neck and pulled her face right up close to that big pulsing cock. She stared up at him not exactly sure about this. Obviously, Lou wanted her to take his dick in her little mouth. She had only met him about an hour ago and now he was expecting her to give him a blowjob. How did it come to this? Cassy had never behaved like this in her entire life. This morning she was a typical white suburban housewife out doing a little routine shopping. Somehow a few hours later here she was half naked and in bed with two very horny black dudes that where about to fuck her brains out.

Bill and Lou took a minute and helped Cassy out of her dress, her bra and her panties. She was now completely naked, open and exposed to these men. She didn't get a chance to think this through. Bill had pulled her panties down and off her long shapely legs and Lou was pushing the knob of his cock against her lips. It was no longer up to Cassy. She was about to get fucked silly so she might as well go for it, there was nothing she could do about it now anyhow. The moment of truth had arrived.

She slowly opened her mouth and begin to lick the tip of Lou's dick. He was rubbing it around her mouth and lips and was slowly pushing his hips forward. Bit by bit the head began to push her lips to open wider. Cassy began taking that long, impressive piece of maleness into her face slowly bobbing her head back and forth.

Bill moved up and fastened his mouth right onto her little furry mound. He started licking and pushing his tongue up and into her little pussy hole, nibbling at her clit and driving Cassy right out of her mind. She started humping her muff up pushing hard against Bill mouth. She knew it wouldn't be long until she would start Cuming if he kept this up.

Keep in mind that while Bill was working over her cunt, she was also back to sucking Lou's long hard penis. This was not exactly what Cassy would usually consider to be a ladylike situation. Lol - Cassy was not feeling very ladylike at this moment anyhow. She felt more like an all-out-whore bitch. She started sucking Lou hard and deep trying her best to suck every last drop of cum out of his balls.

Bill now moved up and grabbed her under her knees and forced her legs back and wide apart, opening her pussy lips for the intense fucking her was about to give her.

Cassy took Lou's cock out of her mouth and groaned "fuck me, please fuck me". Bill aimed his prick at that little red-haired pussy hole and began pushing his shaft deep into Cassy's belly. If she wanted to get fucked, he was more than willing to do his part!

Lou got up on the bed and started jerking his cock over Cassy's tits and face. Pumping that big black shaft with his hand, milking himself and making Cassy watch his huge cock bobbing and hovering over her face. Rubbing his tip along her lips.

Bill was fucking her deep now, his cock was way up inside her belly, he was getting ready to cum. He was pumping her hard now, getting down to the short strokes. Cassy was responding, pumping her hips up to meet him. Using her inner pussy muscles to pull the sperm out of his balls.

Lou yelled for Cassy to open her mouth. She did what he told her, and Lou started jerking his cum right into her open lips, long sticky ropes of cum shooting out over her face and tits and right down into her throat. Some running down her cheeks and getting into her long red hair.

Bill saw this happening and it pushed him over the top as well. Cassy felt Bill starting to shoot inside her and along with Lou coming in her mouth she also started to scream and moan. Her climax was super intense, much more powerful than anything Cassy had ever experienced. Bill was stretching her and filling her with his seed. Lou's cum was all over her face and chest. Saying this was exciting to all three of them would be an awfully big understatement. This was some of the best sex any of them had ever had, even Lou who considered himself a lady's man.

After they all came down from this, the men rolled away and got up looking a bit shocked with what had all just happened so quickly this afternoon. Cassy was lying there completely dazed and confused. She had cum all over her tits and face she also had a stream of slick white sperm dripping down and out of her pussy hole.

Holy shit, how in hell had she allowed this to happen? What on earth was she thinking, what was she supposed to do now?

Lou got her a towel to clean up the mess they had made. She asked him where was the bathroom? She wanted to take a shower. She gathered her cloths and went to try her best to make herself presentable, not a small task after all that had just happened.

When she came back out, she actually looked pretty normal again. She was terrified by what had happened, but she had to try to keep that to herself for now.

Lou offered her a drink to help her calm down and relax a bit, but she declined. She asked Bill if he would please give her a ride back to town. She was emotionally shaken and didn't think hanging out here with these boys was a smart move.

Bill said, "sure, let's head back." She said goodbye to Lou, wished him good luck with his new venture and climbed back into the truck with Bill. They couldn't think of much to say to each other on the ride back to town. Cassy was silent for most of the ride and just lost in her thoughts and looking out the window as they headed back home.

What happens next is still to be determined.

12