All Comments on 'Back to The Coffee Shop'

by Daveatlantic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Allow Cassy to continue to explore her new found desires and WANTS.

Bill is her safe wingman in her wanton experiences.

Bill gets the job at the University and she visits him. After she visits and on the way home she discovers a youthful challenge to Bill. Enjoying your storyline.

Looking forward to reading more of Cassy's sexual exploration.

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

Excellent writing please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So just another skank white wife addicted to black cock and oh look another pathetic white boy cuck husband. Yeah she really loves her little dicked white cuck boy so much. Just go the whole hog and make her a queen of spades and get her knocked up with a couple of black bastards. After all every white pathetic cuck wants to bring up a couple of black bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing. The whole 'Cuckhold' thing is getting really boring to me. I'd rather read stories about a girl that discovers black cock (cocks) and deepthroats him (them) in a restroom at a club or sneaks into the restroom at Walmart and gets her ass reamed. I still like your writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!! Hopefully she turns into a bbc slut. It’s great she’s getting dick on the side. Be even better if she ends up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story - despite the obvious comparison of a BBC with an ED husband with a teeny weeny peeny.

straffstraffover 1 year ago

Tremendous story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous