Bad Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
290 Followers

Her hand traced a line down to my breast. "Tell me how turned on you are." She pinched my nipple.

"I'm so turned on, Andy."

"Come on, say it like you mean it." She stroked her thigh against my pussy. I clamped my legs around her thigh and flat-out humped it.

"I'm horny!"

"Getting closer." She moved her leg in rhythm with my thrusts. My moans crescendoed until she knelt up and extricated herself from my grip. She pushed a finger into me. My lips gripped her finger without any thought, then let up, then squeezed it again.

"Stop teasing," I begged.

"You're winking like a mare in heat." She tore her gaze away from my crotch to throw a smug grin my way. "You know what they always said back home? 'I'm horny as a goat.' I wanna hear you say it."

"Uh, a goat?" I groaned.

She thumbed my clit. "You best say it, girl, unless you don't want more of this." She twisted her finger around inside me.

"All right, all right, I'm, uh, horny as a goat."

She snickered, then broke into full out laughter.

I growled. "You just did that to embarrass me, didn't you?" I paused to snort. "Didn't you, you little- mmf!"

She cut my last word off with a quick kiss, then laughed again. "Sorry, Soph. You're just so cute when you get all bashful. And even more when you get all huffy like that. Otherwise I wouldn't bust on you all the time."

I sighed. She gave my clit a few quick rubs until I reacted. "Plus, I can't get over how much you want me. A few days ago, I thought it was impossible for you to get horny, and here you are begging for me to play with your pussy."

"Please, Andy-" Simultaneously a protest and a command. She escaped beneath the covers. A second later, I felt something wet squirming on my lips. I laughed and wriggled my hips - Andy's tongue tickled but felt so good at the same time. Then I gasped as I realized how close I was to orgasm.

Her lips tore away from mine. "No, not yet. I wanna do something for you first." I left my eyes closed. She had gotten up from the bed, but I couldn't tell what she was doing. "Never ate pussy before, you know? But it wasn't too bad. Now open your eyes."

Andy towered over me wearing the strap-on. She smiled. "We've been doing all this gentle stuff, and that's nice. But there's nothing like a good, rough fucking."

I tensed up. "R-rough?"

"Just stop me if it hurts, Soph," Andy said as she slipped the plastic cock into me. She took it slow at first, but soon sped up until our bodies slapped together loudly. I bit my lips as the slight pain began to turn into pleasure. Andy whispered in my ear, "I'll make you squeal, li'l girl."

Andy was right. There was nothing like a good, rough fucking. And I did begin to squeal in delight. Her weight pinned my tiny frame to the bed, her hands holding my arms down. The feeling of Andy overpowering me caused my mind to slip into a trance-like state. I was enveloped by pure sexual ecstasy. It wasn't until a few minutes later that I noticed I was repeating something - "Yeah, fuck me harder!"

Andy let up off my arms to gain better stability as she drove the strap-on into me with even greater force. I wrapped my arms around her back, drawing my pussy toward her, up and into her thrusts. I gripped the dildo with my swollen lips. Before long, these motions became involuntary. Orgasm gripped my entire body. My lips fluttered around the dildo. I yelped as the most intense pleasure I had ever felt overcame me. There was a moment of release, and then another build-up. I couldn't believe that I was cumming again! Primal noises flew from my mouth as the second wave flooded through me. Finally, another release. It left me so exhausted that I simply passed out.

-

I awoke wrapped in Andy's arms, feeling so warm and safe. She had fallen asleep as well. I felt some things poking into my backside. Two of them were Andy's stiff nipples. I wondered if she was reliving what had happened a few hours ago in her dream. The other was the strap-on poking me in the butt. I could still feel the thick coating of juices I had left on it.

I slipped out of Andy's arms and stood up. I gave my pussy a brief touch - still damp and too sensitive for further action. Andy's clothes were scattered on the floor. Something compelled me to put them on. I threw on her shirt and jeans. They were very baggy on my skinny frame. I looked into the mirror, holding my hair back to make it look as if it were cut short. I put on one of her baseball caps to keep my hair in place.

"What are you doing in my clothes, Sophie?" Andy asked.

I squeaked, not expecting her to be awake. "I, uh -"

"I'm just wondering's all. But you can wear whatever you want," she said, stepping out of the strap-on. Before I could provide an explanation, she started talking again. "You know, I didn't know you had it in you, Soph. You were squealing and begging for more the whole time. Damn near the whole building must have heard when you came."

I blushed hard. "Was I that bad?"

Andy smiled at me while she wrapped a towel around her body. "Say, why don't we go out for dinner tonight?"

"Sure! It's a date!" the words burst forth. She kissed the back of my neck and then walked out to the shower.

After my initial excitement about my date with Andy died down a bit, I went back to checking myself out in the mirror. I repeated her words to myself. "You can wear whatever you want." Something was wrong here. I took off the pants and retrieved a skirt from my closet. As much as I felt all my frills were nothing more than a costume, they had become part of me as well. I looked a bit silly in the mismatched outfit - definitely not Cosmo-approved - but it was Sophie all over.

Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
290 Followers