Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not all he has swept away. I have seen some of the pictures and you're clearly infatuated with him. I'm a bit curious. How would you describe your relationship with Ryan comparing to your relationship with Peter?"

Carmen took some time before she answered, "Oh, I really don't know how to describe the difference. Let me think ... In the beginning of my marriage with Peter, I definitely loved him, but over time this feeling seemed to change. I became more a mother and a friend, than a lover if you catch my drift."

"I can relate to that," Karen sighed.

"I care about Peter, but I'm not in love with him anymore. For the last couple of years, Peter has been working hard and has not spent a lot of time with his family. Peter has always been a proud man, but his work schedule had a severe influence on our lovemaking. Over time it made me doubt my appeal. I began to think that I just wasn't attractive anymore. Peter's lack of interest left me feeling profoundly lonely and unattractive."

"I know the feeling. George has been kind of the same over the last couple of years. What is it with men," Karen said angrily.

"I don't think it's all men, just middle-aged men on a career path. An important difference between Ryan and Peter is that Ryan was here for me in a way that Peter just wasn't. I have never been with a man like Ryan. He's always so attentive to my needs."

"Come on. Spill...," Karen laughed.

"In the beginning I was charmed by Ryan. He was this handsome hunk, Tony's best friend, who always seemed willingly to help me. Over time his charisma made me fall in love with him. He stopped being a student and became a friend, a confidant and a lover. He's just an awesome guy."

"Oh my, you're in so much trouble, girlfriend. You've fallen head over heels in love with your young stud. I'll bet he finds you attractive and makes sure you know it," Karen laughed.

"Are you asking me about the sex?" Carmen joked playfully.

"Yes, come on, Carmen. You have to share your wicked relations with your fine-looking man. Give a bored housewife some thrills. I'll bet Ryan know what he's doing," Karen grinned.

"You're awful, Karen. What do you want me to say? That Ryan is a living breathing sex machine?" Carmen paused but Karen didn't say anything so she continued, "Alright, I'll give you some pointers, but I'm not going into details. Let me just say, size does matter."

Hearing this, Karen edged Carmen on, "Don't stop now. Are you telling me, that Ryan is a large man all over?"

"You'll never give up before I've told you every sordid detail. All right, I'll tell you, why I'm so infatuated with Ryan. Over the years I had noticed a large bulge in his swim trunks, when he was horsing around in our pool with Tony. But that was nothing compared to the first time I saw it in the flesh. I almost didn't believe my eyes when I first saw Ryan's penis. I think it is one of a million. In my marriage I had gotten used to Peter's size, but it was nothing compared to Ryan's shaft. It was longer and thicker than any penis I had ever laid my eyes on," Carmen said with a dreaming voice.

"Oh my, is it hot in here, or is it just me," Karen giggled.

"I have to tell you that Peter has never been able to make me so hot as Ryan does. Peter has never been able to fill me with such animal lust and sexual fury the way Ryan does. Ryan has made me aware of how much I love sex and he's always ready to go." Carmen laughed and continued, "Oh my, I don't know where all that came from, but you asked."

"Wow, just hearing you describe it makes me hot. You're so lucky that you've moved on from Peter," Karen smiled.

"You asked about the difference between Peter and Ryan. I care about Peter, but I've become addicted and obsessed with Ryan. He can make me do almost anything, because he has showed me I'm multi-orgasmic and it is really blowing my mind. But next time around Ryan, check out the bulge in his pants," Carmen said.

As I listen to the conversation I became very delighted. Carmen had made Karen aware of my attractiveness. Karen had also let slip that she wasn't satisfied in her marriage, so I was really confident in my plan to seduce her over the next couple of weeks.

I walked into the kitchen and said, "Hello. Ladies, are you catching up?"

Both women blushed and I noticed Karen's eyes were fixated on my crotch. I felt a throbbing in my cock and Karen looked stunned up into my eyes. I just smiled and walked up to Carmen and gave her a soulful kiss. Then I asked, "Why don't we take the children out into the swimming pool so we can relax for the rest of the day in the sun?"

They both agreed and we went to change.

-

In our bedroom I told Carmen I had overheard the conversion between Karen and her, and that I thought Karen could be seduced. I quickly stripped of my clothes and said, "Karen has to help her children find the swimwear, so we have time for a quick blowjob."

Naked, I walked over to Carmen and pushed down on her shoulders. She just looked up at me, as she took my rod deep into her mouth. I noticed she gagged slightly from taking it a little too deep too fast. Carmen knew what to do, so she backed a little off my shaft. Holding it upright, she licked the delicate area just under the head. She swallowed me again and sucked on it for a moment before running her tongue down the length to my heavy balls. She sucked one, then the other into her mouth. While she was doing that, her hand was pumping up and down my long hard pole, keeping it hard and primed. Soon after she returned my cock to her mouth, and she was moving her head up and down in conjunction with the fist she had wrapped around the shaft.

Soon I sensed my climax approaching and I put my hands on her head and began thrusting my hips, forcing my thick cock into her throat. I could hear my mature lover gag slightly, but she didn't let up. My thrusts were becoming more aggressive as I felt my sperm boiling in my balls. I was now fucking Carmen's face, and knew it wouldn't be long before my release.

I could feel my cock swelling in her mouth as I kept fucking her mouth. "Fuck, here it comes," I groaned as my cock exploded into Carmen's mouth. I looked down and saw that the force of the first blast of cum caused Carmen to gag. My spurting cock popped out of her mouth and the next two ropes of cum hit Carmen right in the face coating her nose and mouth. The next one landed in her hair as I continued to jerk off my huge shaft, and soon had painted her pretty face white with cum.

"Fuck, you're so hot," I said as I bent down and removed my cum from Carmen's eyes, so she could open them again. Carmen licked her lips and smiled up at me.

I turned away and picked up my trunks and put them on. "I'll go get the pool ready, while you clean up and change into your bikini."

"Okay, stud," Carmen replied, smiling.

-

Entering our back yard, I was greeted by a sight I never grew tired of. When Carmen and I had selected this mansion it was partly because of the huge pool area. It was kind of our own little water world. It had a tropical theme and the main pool was designed to look like a secluded lagoon, complete with a waterfall that splashed playfully over natural stone into the deeper end of the pool. Behind the waterfall was a grotto, so you could sit and watch the water cascading in front of one. Often people didn't notice the grotto. The water looked really blue, which was made possible by the color painted on the bottom of the pool. Connected to the main pool were two smaller pools, which were designed with child safety measures. Connected to one of the smaller pools was a little sand beach, where children could play. Tropical plants were planted around it, giving the illusion of a tropical paradise.

I moved some lounge chairs and covered them with cushions, making an adult area at the main pool. I then found toys and spread them around the mini beach putting up a parasol, so Shannon and Steven wouldn't get sunburned playing in the sand.

Soon Shannon and Steven came running out from the house and were in awe over the small water world. I asked them if they could swim and both said that they could swim a little, but were not strong swimmers. I told them they could play and swim in the two smaller pools without an adult, but if they wanted to get into the main pool, there should always be an adult with them. They happily agreed and soon they were frolicking in the pool and played on the beach.

As they children started to play, I noticed Karen coming out from the house. "Wow, what a sight she made," I thought to myself as the hot mature woman walked towards the pool. She had changed into a modest purple underwire triangle top with spaghetti ties behind the neck and sash ties in the back. Her large breasts filled the top, and definitely made me aware of her full tits. Her breasts seemed to be spilling over this inadequate top and the bikini bottoms taunted me with two tantalising bows on either side of her hips. Bows which could be undone with a single tug of a silken piece of fabric. It was a modest purple Brazil bottom with high cut legs showing off her great legs and tight ass. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her, but I knew I had to play it cool.

Karen called her children to her and began to put lotion on them. While she did that, I put some lotion on my front. When she was finished with the children, Karen put some lotion on her front. Before she could do her back, I said, "Why don't I do your back, then you can do mine?"

After a moment's consideration Karen accepted my proposal and I put some lotion on my hands. Swiftly and deftly I rubbed the lotion into her skin, not giving myself time to caress her body. I knew I would get my chances later. Now it was time to establish a friendly bond. With a pat on her shoulder I said, "Done," and turned around.

A moment later I felt her hands on my back. Karen began rubbing the lotion into my skin, but she took her time. It was almost as if she couldn't help herself and it felt as if she was exploring my muscles with her hands. As she was finishing we both were startled by Carmen's voice, "Get your hand off my man."

We both turned around and saw Carmen walk toward us. Carmen had changed into a yellow bikini, which showcased her trim body nicely. Her full round breasts filled the bikini to its capacity and bounced nicely as she moved toward us. I wondered if she realized that her nipples were quite apparent as her thin top clung to her bosom. Carmen noticed our staring and walking toward us she rolled her hips seductively while smiling.

"I was just putting on some lotion on Ryan's back," Karen stuttered as she blushed.

Carmen laughed and said, "Relax, Karen, I was just kidding. But after you've had your hands on my man, you'll have to agree he's a prime specimen."

"Ladies, ladies, please stop, I feel so objectified right now," I replied.

Both Carmen and Karen laughed at this and soon we were settled on the loungers. From time to time we all played in the main pool, where we had great many laughs. I had some great opportunities to check out Karen's breasts as she often bent down to talk to one of her children and thereby revealed an awesome cleavage. But I was not the only one doing some checking out, as I noticed Karen's eyes sometime seemed as glued to the huge bulge in my wet trunks.

After some time I served Margaritas for Karen and Carmen, as they were soaking up the sun, working on their tan while chatting along. I made sure Shannon and Steven also had something to drink and eat, but realized they were into a competition about building the finest sand sculpture.

I took a swim in the pool to cool down. I glanced towards Carmen and Karen. They were both laying in the sun on their backs. Karen's feet were fairly wide apart and she was unknowingly giving me a direct crotch-shot. As she lay there, sweat began to roll off her, and her bikini bottom gradually got wet. It also clung closer to her, and I began to see the outline of her labia through the purple material. After some time she rolled over onto her stomach.

I got out of the pool and dried myself off. Then I picked up the lotion and said, "I think it'll be best if I put some more lotion on your back, Karen. You're not used to the sun."

The margaritas had made an impact on this mature housewife and she was clearly starting to relax. "Okay, Ryan," Karen just replied.

I began gently rubbing the lotion into Karen's shoulders and soon began to work my way down her back. I expelled a slow rush of air as I felt the silken texture of Karen's skin beneath my fingers. I thought to myself, "How long had it been since this hot mature housewife had been touched like this?"

Deciding to be more daring this time, I untied Karen's top without warning. Before she could react I continued rubbing the lotion into her skin.

"I'm not sure that was necessary," Karen uttered.

"Just don't want you to burn or get tan lines," I replied, "Just relax and I'll massage your muscles. You're a little tense from your flight."

Karen didn't respond to this, so I let my hands slide over her back. I noticed she held her breath as my hands began to slide down to her sides. As my fingers softly rubbed along the outer swells of her full breasts she softly gasped but didn't object. When I massaged Carmen, I would often feel how the tension would melt beneath my questing fingers. But this was not the case with Karen, so I said, "Relax, Karen. You're so tense from the flight. Doesn't it feel good?"

I looked down and saw Karen was squeezing her eyes tightly shut, "Well, yes...yes, it's good."

"Then relax and enjoy it."

"This is almost a sure thing..." I thought to myself as my fingers slide along the edge of Karen's tits. I took great care in not being overly inappropriate as I moved on working my way down to Karen's lower back.

"Ohh ..." Karen silently moaned as I started massaging the lotion into the small of her back. I finally moved down to her legs and I worked them over good. All the time Karen made small noises of contentment. I spent extra time on her inner thighs rubbing them as softly and seductively as I could. I heard her moan as I moved my hands to her upper thigh close to her cunt. As I focused on her thighs I couldn't help but notice how wet her bikini had become. I didn't think it was all sweat. I even went so far that I let my hand brush against the cloth covering her pussy. Karen wriggled and squirmed at the touch but didn't say anything. I decided to stop at this point, as I wouldn't want to ruin the progress I had been making. Karen's response to my massage made me aware of the fact that I could seduce her in a matter of days. It wouldn't take long before I could thrust into her from behind for a blissful coupling. I felt a throbbing in my cock as I got up and moved over to Carmen.

I began putting lotion on her back and legs. Carmen had watched me caressing her college roommate and she was definitely turned on by it. So after a minute, I concentrate my fingers on her inner thighs, and soon I was moving two fingers in and out her wet pussy, while stimulating her clit. It didn't take long before Carmen had an orgasm and she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh..."

Hearing this Karen looked over, but didn't see anything other than me licking my fingers and Carmen breathing heavily. I got up and Karen's eyes fixated on the bulge in my trunks. Massaging these hot mature women had made my cock semi-hard. I deliberately stood for some time, so she could take in the sight, before I walked into the house after more drinks.

As I walked away, I heard Karen ask, "Did you just have an orgasm?"

"Yes, I've told you that Ryan makes me do things I've never done before. I hope we haven't offended you," Carmen replied.

"You haven't, but he's just so virile. I think I envy you," Karen said softly.

"Maybe I'm willing to share," Carmen giggled.

"Oh, no I couldn't," Karen gasped.

"My motto has become Carpe Diem - seize the day. So if you're interested, just let me know," Carmen laughed.

"I don't think so," Karen answered back but she sounded uncertain.

I grinned to myself as I walked into the house. I had already established a bond between me and Karen, and Carmen had joined me in my effort to seduce this hot mature married woman.

-

The rest of the day I played and swam with the children. Sometimes Karen and Carmen would join us. It was one hell of a day, and in the evening the women had just put on some filmy sarongs as we sat and had some drinks. The children were in bed and we talked for a while. It became clear to me that Karen was surprised and impressed with my perspectives on some of the subjects we talked about.

After some time I suggested we would move to the hot-tub. The women agreed, but Karen had to go to the bathroom first.

When Carmen and I were alone I pulled her in for a hug, and soon we were kissing each other with gusto. I broke the kiss and looked into Carmen's eyes and said, "I really like your girlfriend."

"Of course you do. She has always been smart and beautiful. But I can tell she has also been noticing you, my hot lover. Sometimes when you're not aware of it, she looks at you and can't take her eyes off you."

"I think she's a perfect candidate. She feels lonely in her marriage, so I would like to try to seduce her. But only if you're okay with it, princess."

Carmen moved her right hand op to my cheek and caressed me before she said, "I've given it a lot of thought today and made up my mind. Seeing you around Karen had made me more secure in our relationship, so you have my permission to seduce her. And I don't think it would be very difficult, but just don't rush things."

"Thanks, Carmen. I know it wasn't an easy decision to make, but I think it will only strengthen our relationship. Remember, you're my soul-mate."

"Oh, Ryan, you're mine too."

We kissed for some time, before we moved to the hot-tub. Karen returned and soon we were setting in the tub with a pitcher of margaritas.

In the hot tub we talked about college, children and Karen's life in Baltimore. Every time I noticed that the women's glass were empty - I promptly refilled them. I was hoping that Karen's inhibitions would melt away and give me a chance for some contact with her hot body.

When we talked about college, Carmen said, "Remember the time we played 'Truth or Dare' with some of the other girls in college? What a night."

Karen giggled and said, "Don't bring that up. We made a pact."

"Now you have my attention, ladies. Please spill all your dirty secrets."

"No way. We promised each other we would never tell anyone about that night," Karen said blushing.

"All right, but what if we play 'Truth or Dare'?"

"Only if you don't ask specific to that night," Carmen replied.

"Okay, let's start," I said with a grin.

"I really don't know," Karen said sheepishly.

"Come on, Karen. It'll be fun, and when you reach our age, you have to take the fun when you can get it," Carmen said.

"But I barely know Ryan," Karen said. "I don't want to tell him anything deeply personal."

"Relax, Karen. If you don't want to tell some things, then you'll just do a dare," Carmen retorted.

"Okay, I'll do it," Karen said.

"Before we start, let's fill our glasses and make a toast for happy times," I said and soon we were toasting and laughing.

Carmen went first. "Truth or dare, Karen?"

"Truth."

"Do you think my boyfriend is hot?"

Karen blushed but looking into Carmen's eyes she mumbled, "Yes."

"Ryan, truth or dare?" Karen asked.

"Truth," I replied winking at Carmen.

"Have you been attracted to Carmen for a long time?"

"Yes. I think since I was 12," I answered, moved over and kissed Carmen before I continued, "Carmen, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Carmen responded blushing about my admission.