Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you and Karen ever kissed?"

Both women blushed hearing the question. Then Carmen said with a smile, "Yes, but it's a long time ago."

Carmen took over and said, "Back to you Karen, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you happy in your marriage?"

Karen took a huge drink from her glass before she whispered, "No."

Carmen moved over to her and hugged her, while saying, "I'm so sorry. I have been in your situation and it just sucks big time."

As Carmen released Karen and got back on her seat she continued, "Let's not spoil the moment, thinking anymore about it. It's your turn to ask Ryan about something."

"Truth or dare?" Karen asked me.

"Truth."

"When was the first time you had sex with Carmen?"

I took some time to think before I went all in, "A long time ago, over a year I think."

I could almost see the wheels turning in Karen's head and then she gasped to Carmen, "No, you didn't."

Carmen just raised her eyebrows and didn't say a word.

Before I could ask a question, Karen said, "I'll go again. Truth or dare, Carmen?"

"It's Ryan's turn."

"Please let me have another turn. Then you each can take two turns in extension," Karen said.

"Alright," Carmen said with a grin.

"Carmen, truth or dare?"

"I'll take truth."

"Have you and Ryan been sleeping with each other, when you were married and he was your student?"

Carmen burst into laughter as she replied, "I actually think that was two questions. But yes and yes."

"Oh, my God," Karen uttered and became silent for some time clearly taking it all in. Then she begged, "Please let me have another turn?"

Carmen and I looked at each other and smiled. Then I said, "Okay, but then it's my turn to have three turns in a row."

"Truth or dare, Ryan?" Karen asked.

"Truth."

"Is Eva your child?"

"Yes."

"I can't believe it," Karen stuttered definitely overwhelmed by my answer.

"Carmen and I are soul-mates, and we trust you'll keep our secret," I said to Karen.

"Oh my ... of course I'll keep your secret."

"I think is my turn now. Truth or dare, Carmen?"

"I don't think we can handle anymore truths right now, so I'll take a dare."

"I dare you to move over and kiss Karen."

Carmen once again crossed the tub to where Karen was sitting. The two housewives looked into each other's eyes, and then Carmen moved in and gave Karen a little peek on her lips.

Before she could move away, I said, "Come on, ladies. That's not a kiss. A real kiss has tongue action. Don't be old and stuffy."

Carmen turned her head towards me, "Did you just call us old and stuffy? Come on Karen, let's show him we're anything but old and stuffy."

Carmen wrapped her arms around Karen and pulled her closer. Then their lips met and their mouths opened and their tongues started to dance with each other. It went on for some time before Carmen broke the kiss and returned to her seat.

"That's what I'm talking about," I grinned and continued asking a blushing Karen. "Truth or dare, Karen?"

"Dare," she hesitated and answered.

"I dare you to come over to me and give me a kiss like the one you and Carmen shared."

Karen hesitated, but then it seemed as if she had made up her mind, and she moved over to me. As she was on her knees in front of me, I made sure she could feel the inner part of her thighs moving against my hard outer thighs. I took hold of her hands and placed them on my shoulders, then I whispered, "Don't be afraid. Carmen tells me I'm a great kisser."

Karen took a deep breath and then she leaned in. As our lips met I opened my eager mouth and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Soon our tongues tangled and whirled with one another. The sweet taste of this hot married woman made me want her even more. Almost as a reflex, Karen had placed her hands in my hair. I did the same as I gazed deeply into those expression filled blue eyes. Karen followed my lead, continuously flicking her tongue all around. My cock stirred by her interest and as our tongues were swirling around each other I scooped her up and placed her on my lap. I could feel how her nipples grew hard in response to the intimate union. After some time I broke off the kiss and could tell by the look in Karen's eyes that she was hot but bewildered by her actions.

As I moved my hand up and caressed her chin, I said, "Wow, just wow."

Karen gasped and I made sure she could feel my hard cock rub against her groin.

I gave her a peek on the lips. "Maybe I should ask for another dare from you right now? Is it alright with you, Carmen?" I asked, still looking into Karen emotion filled eyes.

"Go ahead," Carmen laughed.

"Truth or dare, Karen?" I whispered.

I could feel how she was trembling, but she just whispered back, "Dare."

"Give me another kiss." Before she had a chance to act I leaned in and Karen closed her eyes as I pressed my lips to hers. With my tongue I tried to part her lips and instantly she parted them. Soon my tongue was wrestling with hers. As I kissed her my right hand slid up her body and cupped one of her full tits and squeezed tightly. Karen gasped but kept on French kissing me. While I caressed her breast Karen's hands were caressing my face and she started to moan into my mouth. I was clearly getting to her, as she made a rhythmic motion with her pelvic against my long hard cock. I had never been dry humped in a hot-tub before, but that was definitely the case at this moment. I was letting my long hard pole press against her sex through the fabric of our suits. I could feel how Karen slowly rocked back and forth, grinding herself on me. After a minute or two I sensed how Karen tensed up as she experienced an orgasm. I broke the kiss and she just laid her head against my chest, while she was gasping for air.

I knew I had made a long way towards fucking this hot married woman, so I decided to take it slow. As Karen got her breath back, she looked up into my eyes. I just smiled and said, "Thank you for a wonderful experience."

Karen just blushed and then Carmen interrupted, "Alright, Ryan. Now you've had your fun. Release the poor woman, so she can return to her seat. It's my turn now."

I just laughed and let Karen go. She crossed the tub and sat down in her seat. I knew I had to give her some space, so I said, "Before we go on, I'll make another pitcher of Margaritas."

I got up and did nothing to hide my hard-on. I had a large bulge in my trunks and saw how Karen's eyes widen at the display. Before the women could say something, I got out of the pool and walked away.

As I walked back to the tub I heard Karen ask Carmen, "Are you angry?"

"No, I'm so secure in my relationship with Ryan, that I don't mind him having a little fun."

I almost laughed out loud at this, because Carmen was the opposite of secure, but she had accepted the fact that I was to make a move on her best friend.

"Here are the drinks, ladies," I said as I got closer to the tub and seconds later I was in the tub. I filled their glasses and we toasted once again.

"Now, it's my turn," Carmen said and continued, "Karen, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you have an orgasm with Ryan just now, and how long has it been since you had one?"

Karen to a deep drink and said, "It's two questions. But yes I did, and so long I can't remember it."

Carmen turned to me, "Now Ryan, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If Karen were interested and I gave the okay, would you make love to Karen?"

"Clever woman," I thought to myself and said, "Only if I was sure it wouldn't hurt our relationship. But if I was sure, then hell yes."

Carmen looked over at Karen and grinned, "Let's try you again, loverboy. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off your suit and show us your cock."

Karen gasped at this, but I just grinned, got up and hooked my thumbs under the waist of my swim trunks and pulled them off. My cock slapped against my tight stomach with a loud thump. I was obviously excited. Naked, and with a huge hard-on, I just winked at Karen, who had clasped a hand over her mouth in shock over the size of my member.

"Wow, he's huge. How can you handle him?" Karen asked Carmen clearly unpremeditated.

Carmen laughed, "Wouldn't you like to know. I'll just say, he's a handful ... no, more like two."

Before Carmen could say anymore, Karen showed signs of her uninhibited state of mind as she said, "I dare you to show me."

Carmen looked at Karen and then me. I gave a small nod and she responded, "Okay, Karen, but remember it was you who upped the ante of this game."

She moved over to where I was standing and a hot, teasing smile spread across her face, as she reached up with her right hand and slowly wrapped her delicate fingers around my thick shaft. I looked towards Karen and saw how she seemed mesmerized by her friend's actions. Carmen moved her lips closer and gently kissed the huge head of my hard-on several times before she slowly let her warm, soft tongue circle around the head and then slowly run down the ten-inch rod all the way to my cum filled balls.

Looking once more towards Karen, she said, "Observe and learn, my dear friend." Then she kissed her way back up the entire length of my long hard pole.

I decided to take things into my own hands, so I reached down and grabbed a handful of Carmen's black hair and pulled her face roughly towards my dick. The large, thick head pressed forcefully against her soft, luscious lips for a second and then Carmen's hot lips parted and I shoved my cock deep into her hot, wet mouth.

Karen seemed fascinated as inch after hard, thick inch pushed roughly into her friend's waiting mouth until it hit the back of Carmen's throat. Pulling back out, I took some time before I thrust forward, so Karen could comprehend how large a cock I had. Repeating this, I slowly fucked Carmen's mouth, while I all the time made sure Karen had a great view of Carmen's lips wrapped tightly around my thick, large cock.

"Fuck! I love to fuck your face, princess," I groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmp..." Carmen moaned back and then took control again as she very slowly, and very deliberately, pulled her mouth along my long pole, letting it fall from her mouth with a 'pop.' She was definitely putting on a show for Karen. Licking her lips, she looked up at me with a playful smile as she once more wrapped her right hand around the base of my large cock. She looked towards Karen as her hand slowly moved tightly up and down my hard-on and said, "I've never tasted anything as good as Ryan's cock. I just can't get enough."

Carmen smiled as she moved her mouth less than half an inch from the thick head of my dick. "Mmmm, Ryan has made me an addict for his cock!" With those words, Carmen parted her lips and slowly began to lower her hot mouth over my thick head once more, clamping those lusciously soft lips around my hard shaft forming an 'O'. She began to suck hard on the head, her cheeks hollowing, and I groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck, Carmen! Arghhhhhhhhhhh you're great..." I grunted as my hot mature girlfriend began to slowly move her lips up and down five inches of my hard cock while her right hand slowly massaged along the thick length. I felt how she sucked harder and more fervently while her tongue began to dance along the solid shaft that was filling her mouth and brushing against her throat again and again as she gently bobbed her head up and down.

Karen was watching us intently, and I noticed she was breathing heavy. We were clearly getting to her.

Carmen's gorgeous head bobbed up and down my huge hard-on, and I loved the feeling of her lips sliding up and down my thick shaft. Her hand was a blur as it jerked relentlessly up and down my pole.

I looked down into her passionate eyes and growled, "Love you so much, babe. You are simply the best cock-sucker in the world. Come on, show your friend how it's done." Spurred on by my words, Carmen really got into the blow-job as her hair swayed and her large tits bounced lustfully as she sucked and sucked with increasing fervor. I reached down and ripped the bikini-top from Carmen's breasts, so I could enjoy the sight.

Carmen briefly pulled my cock from her mouth, jacking it as she gasped for air. "Do you now understand why I ended my marriage and had an affair with my student?" Carmen asked hotly, looking towards Karen, her eyes blazing with passion.

"Hmmpffff..." Karen just said and once again I shoved my shaft into Carmen's mouth, instantly parting her soft lips around the solid invading head, and reached down to momentarily grab and roughly squeeze her large tits. Carmen's head bobbed furiously up and down my long, hard cock in her mouth, and her tongue slashed and danced while her cheeks sucked in and out.

I couldn't believe how into it Carmen actually was. She sucked my cock as never before, and really wanted to show Karen what our relationship was all about. It felt as if she literally was trying to suck the cum from my balls. I knew I couldn't last much longer. If she kept this up, I was going to blow my load in seconds.

Carmen began to suck even more forcefully and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. With her luscious lips wrapped tightly around my thick, hard shaft, I stared into Carmen's eyes as my cock exploded, blasting load after huge load of thick, sticky cum into my hot mature girlfriend's sucking mouth. I watched intensely, groaning lustfully, as Carmen in the beginning worked her throat, swallowing my cum noisily, gulping down the first load of my cum. However I was really excited, so the next load filled her mouth, and though her throat convulsed rapidly as she swallowed, she just couldn't keep up. My cum began to leak from the sides of her lips and run down her chin.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and grabbed it with my right hand. I started to jerk off almost violently as my balls continued to spasm. With a roar I aimed my dick at Carmen's heavy tits and load after huge load of my hot, sticky cum blasted from the large bulbous head, spraying cum all over Carmen's luscious naked tits. Large globs of my white cum covered her nipples, the soft, firm slopes of her impressive breasts and ran down the deep valley of cleavage as Carmen used her arms to push her impressive heaving tits together. I also shot a load or two on her gorgeous face.

When I was finished Carmen turned towards Karen and said, "Ryan just loves to paint me with his cum. I don't know what it is, but I've also started to love it. Was it everything you dreamed about?"

"Oh, my God. I'm stunned. I don't know what to say. It was so hot and I've never experienced anything like this," Karen stuttered.

Carmen laughed lightly at her words. She looked down at herself, but seemed completely uncaring that she was topless and covered in my cum in close proximity of her friend. "Oh my. I'm a little messy." She got down under the water and clean off my cum.

I got down into my seat and exhaled loudly, "Fuck, that was just great."

"I know, darling, but you know, there are no rest for the wicked," Carmen said from her seat and continued, "Ryan, I dare you to take off Karen's bikini with your mouth."

I looked over at Karen, and could see she was nervous. But when she didn't object to the dare I moved over to the hot married housewife. I lifted Karen up, so she sat on the side of the hot-tub. I looked into her eyes and then made my move. Instead of beginning with the strings on her top, I let my mouth zoom in on the hard nipple.

"Oh!" Moaning softly, Karen's body jerked in reaction as I captured her pert nipple with my mouth. Sucking the fabric into my mouth I felt how the nipple spring to instant life in my mouth. I could feel her squirm with excitement beneath the flickering path of my tongue. I moved on to the other breast and did the same. Karen cried low in her throat as I placed my lips around the hard tip of her breast, drawing that fullness into the heated wetness of my mouth, my tongue rasping, my teeth gently biting.

"Ohhhhh..." Karen gasped weakly.

I moved back a little and noticed how her full breasts strained against the fabric, with hard nipples poking against it. I took in this mature married woman and knew she soon would be mine. I looked up her nicely rounded hips to her slim waist, flat stomach and full breasts. Before Karen could say anything I once again moved my mouth to her tits. This time I moved the fabric and my mouth went straight to one rose-peaked nipple and I heard her gasp as it puckered in my mouth. Cheating a bit I deftly untied the strings without Karen's notice and soon I was kissing, licking and biting her full breasts. They were slightly larger than Carmen's, so I estimated them to 36D. Karen's hands were caressing my hair, while she was moaning.

I sucked the stiff nipple into my mouth and grasped her breast with my right hand, pushing the ample flesh upwards whilst I stroked her with my tongue. I felt how Karen's hands grabbed my hair, as I lashed her erect flesh, biting gently and pulling it up between my teeth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned as I alternated between applying pleasure and pain. My left hand moved around to her free tit and I squeezed the soft orb and twisted and pulled on the nipple. Karen moaned out loud.

For some time I continued my assault on her fine-looking tits, biting and licking the delicate flesh. My left hand drifted down to her pussy and I cupped it in my palm. Even through the flimsy fabric I could feel how hot and swollen she was. I let my head drift down towards her belly, kissing and licking her. Soon my head was between her thighs and again I cheated loosening the strings with my hands. With my mouth I moved the fabric away from her pussy. My tongue was sliding into the faint dip there and I felt Karen shudder. As my lips were brushing over the soft fuzz of blond hair between her thighs, I heard a tiny gasp as I parted her legs and began to lick at her pussy.

"Arggghhhhhhhhh..." Karen moaned and clutched my broad shoulders with her hands.

Karen was clearly trimming her hair down there, and I liked seeing how she was a real blond. A strong heady aroma arose from her pussy and I knew she was aroused by my actions. I looked up past her mound and the sweep of her slightly curved belly and then past her pendulous breasts to her face. I looked into her passionate eyes and saw the hunger in them. I reached up with my head and enveloped her inner labia in my mouth, sucking the flesh and stretching it outwards with my lips closing tightly over them before letting them slide out.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Karen moaned and tossed her head back, settling her groin closer to my face. Grabbing her buttocks I held her pussy to my mouth and licked deep into her hot wet hole before sliding my tongue all around her vulva. I pressed my mouth hard against her hot mature pussy as my tongue lashed at the sensitive area under her clit.

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooooood," she screamed as I began to zoom in on her clit. I sucked hard on her clit, drawing it deep into my mouth and flicked it hard with my tongue.

"I'm cuuuuuuuuuuu... uuuuuuuuuuuming," she screamed as she shuddered violently above me. I could feel the tension of her body as she climaxed.

This hot married woman had not even been in Florida for one day, and already I had made her cum with my mouth. After some time I lifted her back into the hot-tub and placed her glass in her hand. She gulped down the whole glass as she kept on breathing heavily. I brushed her blond hair away from her flushed face and said, "Now you know why Carmen loves me," while I let a finger moving to trace the trembling outline of her lips.

I moved over to my own seat and blinked at Carmen. She just smiled and blew me a kiss.

It took some time before Karen became aware of her surroundings again. She just looked towards Carmen and said, "Wow."