Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you so," Carmen grinned.

I filled our glasses and said, "Let's toast for happy times."

We drank and then I said, "Now, ladies, you have both had your dares. Now it's my turn. Karen, I dare you to come over to me and sit on my lap, while we make out."

Hesitant, Karen said, "I don't think ..."

Carmen interrupted, "Come on, Karen. I'm okay with it, and Ryan is right. We have made him do the dares, so it only fair he decides one."

Karen contemplated this for some time. Then she said, "Okay, I'll do it."

Karen crossed the hot-tub, and with my hands on her hips she sat down on my lap. Getting Karen off with my mouth had made me erect again, so now my hard member press against her sex. Before she could say anything I spoke, "Karen, I have seen how you've been checking me out today. So just relax and let this happen. I know we'll both enjoy it."

Karen was trembling but said, "Ryan, I really don't know. I'm married but you have made me so confused right now."

"Karen, just go with it," I said and before she could respond I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers. Karen moaned and I let my tongue enter her mouth. Seconds later I could feel how Karen was accepting this, and we began to French kiss with wild passion. I moved my hands up to her tits, and I pinched her nipples and squeeze her firm breasts. Karen put her hands to the back of my head, pulling my mouth harder into hers. She was definitely into this.

I moved my right hand down and started to finger her pussy. It was real hot and I pushed two fingers deep into her tight hole. Karen gasped against my mouth, and she drew my bottom lip into her mouth, gently biting and then sucking that tender flesh. I didn't know whether it was the alcohol or something else, but Karen was losing all her inhibitions. I decided to take the next step, so I picked up Karen and went to one of the sun lounger, where I sat her down. She took a deep breath as her eyes were leveled with my large, thick erection.

"Wow, Ryan, it's massive...," While liking her lips Karen reached out and grasped it with her left hand. With both hands on my hard shaft, she started to squeeze it while moving her hands back and forth. With lust filled eyes she looked up into my eyes as she leaned in and kissed the head, like Carmen had done.

I had become real hard as this hot married woman was looking fiery into my eyes, while she was sliding both her hands up and down my hard pole, while kissing and sucking on the tip. I knew I could get the whole deal right away, so I pulled my cock from Karen's mouth and hands.

I laid Karen down onto her back and moved into position between her silky thighs, where I placed my throbbing erection right at the entrance of her wet pussy. I squeezed Karen's tits and kissed her long and hard, as I felt her hands move to my shoulders. I moved the head of my cock up and down her slit and Karen moaned out loud, "Come on Ryan. Don't tease me. Just make love to me."

With her right hand she reached down and took hold of my pulsating shaft. She steadied my cock at the entrance, and her body shuddered. Slowly I began to slide my hard rigid cock into Karen's sopping wet pussy. I thought to myself, "God damn, she is tight. What is it with married middle aged women. She was as tight as Carmen had been, the first time I fucked her."

Karen screamed, "Oooohhhh my God it's huge, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Please go slow."

Carmen had also gotten up from the tub and caressed Karen's face with her hand, while she said, "Just relax, Karen. Ryan knows what he's doing. I still remember my first time with him. It'll hurt at first, but then you'll experience a pleasure like never before in your life."

I leaned in and gave Carmen a quick kiss, before I slowly leaned back and began to push in and move out, getting deeper into the depth of Karen's tight cunt. For the next couple of minutes my total focus was on holding back my orgasm. Having my cock in a married woman was a huge turn-on. Suddenly Karen let out a scream as my large head pushed hard into her cervix.

"Karen, I've reached bottom. How are you feeling? Does it feel good? Do you love my big cock in your pussy?"

"Oh yes I love it. I have never felt anything like this," Karen wheezed while her whole body trembled.

Suddenly and without warning, I plunged my long, shiny pole hard and fast into her quivering pussy, all the way into her cervix. This time, the force of my thrust surprised Karen and she gasped with a mixture of pleasure and pain as my enormous erection stretched her cunt. Looking deep into her eyes I began to piston in and out of her exquisite pussy. I still used one hand to fondle and caress her breasts and bent my head so I could lick, kiss and suck them. I felt her body start to shiver and shake as I pumped into her, and I knew she was starting to experience another orgasm. Karen dug her nails into my back and screamed out loudly in deep pleasure as I continued to plunge in and out of her. Her orgasm came in one wave after the next.

I was now pounding so hard into Karen that her entire body shook extensively. Her orgasm seemed to continue endlessly. I was hitting her cervix over and over again and my cock seemed to harden and swell within her even more. At last I couldn't hold back anymore and with a tingling from my feet to my head I shot my cum deep within her, as I kept pressing my mushroom head hard against her cervix. I could feel how stream after stream of hot white cum pump from my long hard pole into Karen's already drenched pussy. I pushed deep into her and held the head of my cock hard against her cervix, and I felt my balls empty their contents deep into her pussy.

I collapsed on the lounger besides Karen and sucked in air.

After some minutes I turned towards Karen. I knew I had overcome a barrier, and know she was my new plaything. I would conquer her even more throughout the night, but right now she wasn't concerned about her marriage wows.

After some time Karen turned her head and looked into my eyes and whispered, "Good god, that was incredible."

"You're an amazing woman," I replied and kissed her.

We kissed and caressed each other for a minute, and then Carmen came walking back from the house with a new pitcher of Margaritas.

Karen flushed and sat up, "Oh Carmen. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen."

Carmen just laughed and said, "Relax, Karen. I wanted you to find out why I'm in love with Ryan. How was it?"

"It was mind-blowing. I have never had so many orgasms in such a short span of time. Your man is the best lover I've ever had,"

"I know, but we'll better fuel up, because if I know my man - and I do - none of us will get much rest tonight." Carmen bent down and kissed me and gave me lot of tongue.

"You're right. Let's move to the bedroom," I said and picked up Karen in my arms, "Lead the way, woman, so we can show your friend how we like to celebrate friendship."

Carmen smiled and let the way...