Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to concede the experiment?" She asks, apparently figuring out what I'm thinking.

"After only two minutes in?" We're in mid-room now, slowly wending our way to the ceiling, and I use the hand that's been failing to enter her, to flip her up to my mouth. I like to think I have a skill in this area, and it's sure to accomplish my goals. Of course, I could just use a switch to make her looser, but where's the fun in that?

Her pussy has a sweet and tangy flavor to it, as my lips begin their work on her labia. Not even my tongue can gain entrance to her hole, but if I can get past Harana's and Lela's outer barrier, then I can get past Leslies.

My cock is engulfed in a warm wetness, and I moan into this Asian vagina, even though she isn't very talented. I'm beginning to wonder how many blowjobs she's given, when something else strikes me, and I blurt out without thinking, "You're a virgin!"

Her mouth never leaves my rod, but I feel her nod. Holy fuck, this is going to be harder than I thought. Why is a virgin coming onto me like this?

'Because in a week we may all be dead,' Leslie's words appear to me, and I realize I was broadcasting again. 'You are apparently good at what you do, so I figured I would give you a shot.' I nod, though that almost makes me feel like a piece of meat. 'But I didn't take into consideration the size of this thing. It barely fits in my mouth.'

I attack her cunny with renewed vigor. This genius isn't dying a virgin, not because I'm going to fuck her as soon as I can cram my meat into her, but because I'm not going to lose next week!

She starts making squealing noises when I nibble on her clit, and after only a few seconds of this, she has her first orgasm. I try again to fit a finger into her, and slip my middle finger up to the second knuckle. My finger feels like it's in a vise, but I use this leverage as I continue to play with her clitoris, and rub her inside walls.

It takes two more orgasms to get another finger into her, and on her fifth, she is no longer trying to give me head, but just moaning and enjoying the sensations I'm delivering to her body.

It's been about twenty minutes, and there is still no way I'm getting my dill into her hole. I decide to change tactics, and pull my head from between her legs.

And hit my head on the ceiling. Damn, that hurts!

Leslie doesn't miss this of course, and starts laughing at my misfortune. Growling, I pull her body down stopping her legs with my thighs, my cock nestled between us. This also sets us slowly spinning in the zero G's.

I pull her back up just enough to start rubbing my cock along her slit, and slip her other nipple into my mouth. I use my free hand to hold her in place against me. I really enjoy the way her slit feels as it slips back and forth along my tool, and occasionally make pokes to see if she turned on enough.

"One minute left," she murmurs, her voice husky and shaking. Dammit, I can't lose! I try to enter her again, part of me wanting to just shove forward as hard as I can, but another knowing that you can't treat a virgin that way.

"Time!" She crows triumphantly as yet another orgasm takes her. I expect her to pull away, but she surprises me, as her legs wrap around my waist, my cock poised at her too-tight entrance, and gravity returns.

My back hits the floor with an audible thump, and Leslie cries out as the force of the impact drives my sword into her sheath. I'm only in her about half-way, but it feels like the end of my penis is being squashed by a black hole. I've never felt anything so tight. There is a fire burning in this woman, and I think the pressure is going to destroy me, but after a couple seconds it lets up, and Leslie looks down at me, panting.

"Looks like you were right. Now fuck my tiny pussy. I understand the pain with go away shortly." That's Leslie for you. Even when screwing, she stays analytical.

I laugh. I can't help it. Don't get me wrong, I use my hands on her hips to start her moving, but I laugh all the same. I think if I live to a million years, I'll never fully understand this woman.

I continue the slow movements, waiting for her to get accustomed to having me inside her, and after a couple minutes she takes control. As soon as she does, I lift my head to her small chest, and suckle in her nipple again, feeling the sensation go straight to her cunt by the way it starts to milk me.

"I was. . . right to choose you," she gasps at one point. "You're determined, and strong. Ungh, you are great at what you do. Umm, ahh!" Gravity flips off again, and once more we're floating free.

I decide to take control again, and judging by how much her pussy has loosened up, while still remaining almost unbearably tight, I pull all the way out except for my head, then drive it back into her slight form. It only takes three thrusts like this before she is having her first intercourse orgasm. I have to stop when she does, out of fear that her inner muscles will rib my rod off.

"Damn, that was good. Is it always like that with you, or are you using your ability on me?" Her tone is half breathless, half clinical.

I can't figure her out! "I haven't used a switch in you, I promise."

Her eyes grow large as I tell her that. She looks down to where we're connected, and I do too. I can see some slight blood from where we'd broken her hymen, and a fair bit of her natural lubricant. "Then how. . .?"

I know what she's asking, and instead of answering, I kiss her. It's our first kiss, and despite the fact that we're already in the act of consummation, she's hesitant. I don't let up though, as I press my tongue against her lips, and after a second, she allows me passage, but only to the front of her teeth. I use my hips forcefully again, and when she moans, my tongue finally makes it into meet hers.

She cums again, and when she recovers, she's fully engaged in the kiss, moaning and humping her body against mine for all it's worth.

Her enthusiasm finally does it for me, and I begin firing my wad against the back of her womb, making us both cry out in unison.

Gravity slowly reasserts itself as we come down from our shared ecstasy.

I find that I'm still hard, but Leslie gingerly gets up, and grimaces. She notices my pointing rod, and weakly smiles.

"Looks like the light did its job. The true experiment is a success. Unfortunately you're going to need to have someone else take care of that. I'm going to be sore for a week!" She shakes her head, slowly. "The things I do for science."

She starts to head for her clothes, but thinking fast, I turn the yellow lot on her, and she freezes in mid step. Standing up, I wait until I'm certain she's fully healed, and enter her from behind. She moans in pleasure, as her hand goes to the back of my head and pulls my lips down to hers.

"I've created a monster," I hear her say, before we begin fucking in earnest. My hand on her clit easily notices how large it's gotten.

* * *

"Where are Lela and Harana?" I ask my sister as I walk into the compartment the two angels are usually in.

"Lela is talking with the other ship captains, and Harana is taking care of your kids." She pauses and looks at me for a bit, sucking in her bottom lip, and I know she wants to say something.

"Out with it, Summer. If we can't be blunt and honest after everything we've done, then we're more screwed up than I thought."

"You never really spend any quality time with your kids." The words are out of her in a rush, and now I understand her trepidation. I have been avoiding them. It's not like I've left the room when they're there, but I haven't gone out of my way for them either. I have spent some time with them, but she's right about it not being quality time. They are from my flesh and blood. Sure they're not entirely human, but doesn't that mean they need both parents all the same.

Ha! Both parents. As if I know anything about that. My dad had never been there, so what do I have as a role model? Hank Hill, Homer Simpson? What about Clark Kent's dad? Oh, sure I know they're all fictional, but those are all I have. I know nothing about taking care of babies. Maybe they'll be better off if Lela takes care of them.

"No, Nick," Summer says forcefully. Damn my broadcasting mind! I'll bet the Green Lantern never has these problems. Well, maybe when he's— "And don't change the subject. Those are your kids in the other room. I'm not going to let you be a father like ours was. Now march your ass in there, and get to know them."

To say I feel shame, would be to call the Atlantic a pond. She's right of course (I'm making sure my thoughts are my own). Just because I had a bad example, doesn't mean I can't make a better one.

Harana is rocking one of the girls when I walk in. She only glances at me for a moment, then returns to her task. I remember how Lela had told me that her race doesn't care for their kids the way humans do, and I can see that in the clinical way that Harana manages them. I think the only reason Lela takes such care with them, is because we made them together, rather than them being made on her.

"Can I have a moment with them?" I ask, and Harana lays the girl down on the soft blankets. She leaves the room, and I just stare down at the six half-human babies. I don't know what to say. Can they even understand me? Of course not! Their too young.

I pick up one of the boys, this one with hands like his mother's, but skin tone more like mine. He is small enough to fit comfortably in both of my hands. He opens his too large eyes, and looks at me intently for a few moment, then reaches his tiny hand out to me, and smiles.

My heart melts, and I feel hot tears stream down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry," I murmur. "I should have come sooner. I should have spent more time with you. The demons are coming next week, and I don't know what to do about them. I brought you all back to life, and for what? To witness your father's failure?" I shake my head, and the tiny boy looks at me confused. "And here I am, talking to a baby not even a month old as if you can understand."

The baby boy reaches out his hand again, and this time grips my thumb.

'You will do fine, father.'

The words don't appear like when the nanites are used, but seem to enter my mind with a chorus of voices, all speaking in unison.

Shocked, I look at my other five children. They're all looking back to me, a serious look on their faces.

Chapter 27

"I don't hear anything," Summer says, as we look down at my six half-human children. They're sleeping peacefully right now, and haven't made any more sounds after that one sentence.

'You will do fine, father.'

That one sentence still reverberates around in my head. Sometimes it drowns out all other thoughts, even though they only spoke to me that one time. It leaves no room for doubts, and somehow I know I will be able to defeat the demons.

"They're too young to talk," my sister continues. "You must be exhausted from working with your ability so much. Why don't you go get some rest? Using the healing light without any true rest can't be good for you."

Nodding, I leave the room, and mentally ask Harana to take me home, since Lela is still on one of the other angel vessels.

There is just something that helps reset your frame of mind, when you walk into someplace that is as familiar as my room is to me. A feeling of nostalgia sweeps over me, even though I've only been gone a couple days. For a while I stare at my large Naruto poster, hanging on the wall opposite my bed. I'd picked it up a couple years ago at one of the local cons. On my desk is a figurine from Sword Art Online, which I special ordered from Japan. My TV, not as big as Shanna's and Shannon's, has spent countless hours helping me grind through various levels of various RPGs. There just seems to be an energy that permeates the room, and calls it mine. An epitaph of who I am, as though some future archeologist is going to look at it, and say, "This was Nicholas Xavier's room. The savior of the human race." There is no longer any doubt that I'll succeed. Not after my kids told me I'll do fine.

I just wish I knew how I was going to do fine. . .

Plopping back on my pillow, I'm soon passed out.

In my dreams, I'm sitting at a desk, in nothing but my underwear. Professor Frankens stands before an old-style chalkboard, wearing black shiny leather, and a whip in her hands.

"Answer the question," my teacher instructs, and I look down to see a piece of paper that's blank.

"Wh-what question?" I ask, confused.

Donna cracks her whip at me, and I hear it snap right next to my ear. "The one before you. What are you going to do?"

"What are you going to do?" The question gets echoed as Shanna walks into the room, and stands next to our professor. "How are you going to do it?" My girlfriend is wearing an oversized Kingdom Hearts shirt, and something tells me, nothing else.

"I'm curious to hear how my little brother is going to pull this off too," Summer says, startling me as she bends over and whispers into my ear. "What trick are you going to use?"

The whip cracks again, and I see that Donna and Gina have been joined by everyone else in my life. Even Harley Quinn, and my dad are there.

"Answer the question," they all say in unison, and I tear out of my desk and start running down the hall.

"Quick, in here," a voice says, and grabs my arm. I'm pulled into darkness, and suddenly I'm falling. Gina still has a hold of my arm, and she doesn't seem worried about the fall, so neither am I.

She pulls me to her, and I feel her lips against mine, as her arms wrap around my body. I notice that she is only in her underwear as well. Somehow, despite her advances, I'm not growing hard. "Well, drat," she pouts when she notices, "I wanted to fool around. Oh well. How are you going to do it?"

I don't understand. Looking around I see that we're no longer falling in darkness, but at my mom's house.

"How are you going to defeat the demons?" Gina asks, and I look back at her, worried. Her grip on my arm tightens, but it doesn't hurt. I still don't know the answer to her question though, and go running upstairs.

Okay, okay, I know, when you're running away, the last place you go is upstairs. But that's what I did. I tried to go into my old room, but somehow end up in Summer's bedroom instead.

"Quick, get naked," Summer tells me, and I see she's already in bed. "The demons are coming, and we need to get ready."

Looking down, I see that I'm now completely naked, and I go to my lovely sister. But when we touch, nothing happens. My senses don't expand, and I can't feel any of my switches. Worse, even though she is sucking hungrily on my cock it won't grow hard.

I'm broken, I think, and turn to flee. Outside the window I can see the demon ships landing, and watch in horror as they start ripping into people, eating them raw.

"You're going to have to kill them," Harley Quinn says right behind me.

"No!" I yell. "I can't do that again."

"Kill them like you killed the old me," the one time man says as he grips my arms and shakes me.

"No," I deny what he's saying, "I didn't kill you!"

"Nick!" A sharp pain against my cheek brings me back to reality, and I see Dennis standing above me, Robin on my other side. "Dude, you were having a nightmare. Sorry for slapping you, but you wouldn't wake up."

Groggily I nod at them, and sit up. My bed is a rumpled mess, and sweat is dripping from my brow. Looking to the clock, I can see that it's six pm.

"We're heading out," Robin tells me, as she gently places her hand on my shoulder. "We have a couple rifles, and there are a number of us heading for the mountains."

"We wanted to ask if you have any other advice for us?" Dennis asks, and I can tell he's still worried about me. A small inner part of me laughs at that. A few months ago, he would have called me a derogatory name, and otherwise ignored me. Now he's a friend.

"Avoid them if they make it past us," I tell them. "Trust me when I say you don't want to go up against them, if you can avoid it." Like I'm going to do in a couple days. . .

"Any chance you wanna fool around one last time?" I grimace at the redhead's choice of wording, and shake my head. One last time? The parts of my dream where I can't get it up flash back through my mind, and I'm almost afraid to even try.

They help me out of bed, and I say my goodbyes, hoping that they're not permanent.

I jump in the shower, and enjoy how refreshing a true shower can be, rather than the Jetson's style cleansing stations on Lela's ship.

I notice I've a missed call on my cell when I get out, and see that it's from Shanna. I've not seen my girlfriend in a number of days, and smile as I call her back.

"Are you back on the ship?" I ask as soon as she answers.

"No, I don't want to be in the way. I take it you're not on the ship then?" Her voice is musical, and soothing to my raw nerves.

"No, I came back to my room to get some real rest," I tell her, and shudder as I look at the mess of my bed. That dream had been a real nightmare.

"Do you mind coming over?" She asks next, and I groan inwardly. It's not that I don't want to see her, but that dream. . .

No, I need to get over that! "Sure, be over in a few," I try to say cheerily.

"Is everything alright?" I guess there is something in my voice I can't hide.

"Sure, sure," I reassure her. "Now you live over in Detroit, right? It's been so long. . ."

"Ha, ha," she fakes a laugh. "Now hurry up and get your ass over here."

"I'll try not to make a wrong turn in Albuquerque," I say in my best Bugs Bunny voice.

I finish getting dressed, and head out into the cold air. I debate on taking Lela's ship, but decide to drive my car. Somehow, the feeling of my hands on the wheel, and the road beneath my tires comforts me. Maybe it's just another one of those familiarity things.

Popping in a techno CD, I get myself pumped on the awesome beats. My sound system isn't the best. Well, okay, maybe back in the twenties it would've sounded great, but my speakers can't faithfully lay down the base.

Not yet. . . A few switches later, I'm struggling to keep my car on the road, as each low note shakes my car. Maybe I should turn it down a little.

"Damn," Julia meets me at the door, "Was that your car? We could hear you a mile away!" She greets me with a warm smile.

I wasn't expecting her here, and in truth had completely forgotten about Shanna's one-time rival.

"Yeah, I should probably tune that down some more," I answer as she leads me inside. "I don't need anyone calling the cops on me."

"Oh yeah, I heard they arrested you." Inwardly I flinch, remembering the situation at the police department after I'd taken down the twins. "You're a real bad-boy now. That's so hot!"

"That wasn't my fault," I defend myself. While I don't mind her thinking I'm hot stuff at the moment, I don't want her getting any ideas. Shanna is my girlfriend, and I don't want to hurt her.

"Oh, I know," she tells me off-handedly. "Shanna explained everything to me. You're a real bad-ass superhero!"

I stop, stunned by her revelation. Is there no such thing as a secret identity anymore?

"Sorry," I hear Shanna's mellifluous voice, and I turn to see her walking down the hallway, "I had to explain where I've been lately."

Looking into her beautiful blue eyes, I can't help but forgive her. "I take it Shannon knows too?"

"Of course I do, you rogue!" Shannon says, entering from the kitchen. If it weren't for the switches in my girlfriend, I'd never be able to tell the identical twins apart. Well, it helps that Shanna's hair is still dyed red, with only the roots showing her natural color.

"Of course," I repeat her words.

"We all wanted to talk to you," Shanna tells me, and I turn to see all three women looking seriously at me.

1...3940414243...46