Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can't be good.

Shanna leads me to a couch, and has me sit in the middle. Julia sits next to me, her leg touching mine, and Shannon sits across from me in a matching loveseat. My girlfriend sits on my free side, and clasps my hands, looking deep into my eyes.

"We've been talking," she starts, and her hands give mine a gentle squeeze. She already knows I'm not going to like whatever she's about to tell me. "We want to help you fight the demons."

Yanking my hands from her, I almost yell, "What? No! I won't have you getting into any more danger than you will be, just by being on that ship. I wouldn't even let you up there, if you hadn't forced a promise out of me."

Shanna looks hurt for a moment, before replying, "I didn't force it out of you. I just gave you your options, and you chose to be with me."

"We really think we can help," Shannon steps in.

I feel Julia's hand on my thigh, before she says, "Please. This is our planet too, and we should be able to defend it, also. What makes you think we want you to be in danger?"

We?

Her question strikes me oddly, and I look at her, confused. "Look, Shanna loves you, her sister cares for you, and I. . . Well, I care deeply for Shanna. If you're going into danger to fight off these demons, then I say you get all the help you can. Maybe in Doom one man can fight off an invasion of demons, but you can't respawn."

She's right, of course, but I can't have more people getting into a fight they can't win. "But you can't fight them. I at least have my switches, and my sister makes me stronger. No offense, but what can you do?"

"I won't sit on the sidelines, and be your cheerleader," Shanna says heatedly, and I turn to look back at her. Her blue eyes are smoldering icicles (I didn't even know that was possible), and her wonderful lips are compressed into a tight line. "I've been talking with Leslie, and—"

"Wait, what? What does she have to do with this?" I splutter.

"You didn't let me finish," Shanna complains. "She's an expert martial artist, and I think," I raise my eyebrow at this statement, and she rushes on, "that with your help, we could be trained and be able to fight as well."

Well, that would explain how Leslie was able to so deftly dodge me the other day. . . Or was that this morning? Anyway, that doesn't really help.

"How do martial arts translate into a space battle, and how am I supposed to help you get trained in only a few days?" I almost feel smug in my logic. There's no way they'll be able to answer those questions.

Why are they all smiling?

"Away teams, of course," Shannon says, at the same time her sister says "Your switches, of course."

I look back and forth between the twins, trying to figure out which one to answer. I turn to Shannon first. "How do you expect to board their ships? Lela doesn't have shuttles. And no amount of martial arts training will stand up to a gun. Besides, you'll be outnumbered."

"Leslie already thought of that," of course she did. "She's already recalibrated the teleporters, and is fairly sure she can get us onboard one of their ships. Then we can take it over, and use it against them."

"Fairly sure?" I ask, trying to keep the derision out of my voice. With Leslie's super genius and conceited personality, if she's only fairly sure, then that can't be good.

"Lela's been talking with the other aliens, and they're going to try some practice runs with inanimate objects tonight," Shanna's eyes grow distant, and she smiles. "Or rather, they just completed the trials, and were successful." Apparently she is communicating with someone on the ship.

"That still doesn't answer the question about you being outnumbered on their ships," I remind them.

"Oh, come on," Julia says. "Haven't you seen enough Stargate episodes? A small team, well prepared, and well armed, will stand a better chance of getting on board, and taking over the bridge."

"Weren't you the one that just used Doom as a bad reference for why that wouldn't work?" At least she has the grace to look embarrassed.

"We'll have weapons," Shannon says, "and we can use these light-suits, my sister's told us about, for protection."

"Those suits haven't helped too much in the past, against the demons," I point out.

"Leslie," Shanna says, and truthfully that seems to be answer enough. Apparently she's figured out a way to make them more protective as well. Once again I'm glad the Asian woman is on our team.

"Well," I say, trying to come up with something to change their minds, "I can't make you martial arts specialists with my switches. There's no switch for kung-fu master."

Julia laughs, and I turn back to her. "Shanna told us that you made her smarter and her memory stronger before one of her finals. All you have to do is increase our muscle memory, and agility, and we're good. Those nanites should do the rest, with training from Leslie."

I really have no answer for that. They're right. It could work, and with Leslie helping, I have no doubt she could guide them to the bridge. My heart plummets, as the thought of them in danger worries me.

'Give up, brother. You won't win this.' Somehow I'm not surprised Summer is watching this.

"But, it'll be dangerous," I say weakly, still not wanting to relent.

"Any more dangerous than being down here, if a ship makes it past you?" Shanna asks, and I drop my head in defeat. Yes, I could use a switch to make them change their minds, but I won't. This is their choice, and they're doing what they can to help. What right do I have to deny them that?

Shanna's fingers under my chin lifts my gaze to meet hers. "Thank you," she says softly, knowing that she's won. Her lips brush mine, and then she's hugging me tightly. Then all of them are hugging me.

I've never known three such people who were happy to be put into harm's way. Hell, I wish I could get out of it, but as I've already thought numerous times since I've learned about Earth's impending fate: 'Duty is heavy as a mountain; death is light as a feather.'

Hell, I'm too young to die, and thinking about the three women with their arms around me, too lucky.

Shanna is the last to pull away from me, and her blue eyes are nearly dancing with joy. "I know this isn't easy for you, but thank you." Her lips are then pressed to mine, as she kisses my passionately.

I'm breathless by the time she pulls away, and before I can suck in a whole breath, Shannon is kissing me. I swear I'm blue by the time she pulls back with a whispered "Thank you."

Thankfully Julia doesn't immediately kiss me, and I'm able to suck in a couple breathes.

"Aren't you thankful, Julia?" Shanna asks, and I can hear a smile in her tone. I have just enough time to look from my grinning girlfriend to a suddenly squealing Julia, before her lips are pressed to mine, as she moaningly kisses me.

After a bit of her powerful kissing, Shanna speaks up, "Okay, that's enough thankfulness," and Julia pulls away with a sheepish grin on her pretty face. "Oh, don't pout," Shanna tells the other woman, "You can help me suck his dick."

Julia squeals in delight again, while Shanna begins undoing my pants. Flashes of my earlier dream, about not being able to get it up flash through my mind, but I shove it forcefully to the side. With these two hot women, and I can see Shannon is getting undressed, I have no doubt that I'll be hard in no time.

Sure enough, as soon as my member is free, Shanna swallows the engorged head between her lips, making me moan. Julia's lips start to work on my scrotum, and I place my hands on the backs of their heads.

'Why did you change your mind on Julia?' I mentally ask Shanna.

Her answer is awhile in coming, and I just enjoy the sensations the two women are giving me. In fact, Shannon's feet are planted on both sides of me, and her fragrant cunt is on my lips, before her answer arrives.

'Because you've been so good to me, and I know I can trust you. You have a lot on your shoulders, and I'm more than happy to offer whatever distractions I can.'

How did I ever get so lucky? I wonder, as I continue to moan into my girlfriend's twin sister's cunny.

'I hope you know, I love you,' I tell her in response to her answer.

'Gee, what took you so long?' She must have felt me stiffen, well, more than my member at least, as she continues, 'You were broadcasting again the other day.'

'wha—Dammit!' I think. Why can't I seem to keep my mind in my own head? 'Well, that's one way to ruin the moment. . .'

Shanna starts laughing so hard, she has to pull away from my phallus. Julia immediately replaces her, and I have to admit that she knows how to give good head.

I try to send my disgruntlement to Shanna, but she only laughs harder.

"You're the only man I know that can be getting head from two women, while sucking on my sister's clit, and be upset about telling me you love me!" my girlfriend exclaims, and this time I have to laugh as well. She really does have a point.

Since she's talking out loud, I might as well too. "Well, you're just going to have to put up with my grumpiness, because I do love you, and love you dearly!" I try to sound gruff, but can't hide my smile as I say it.

Shanna's eyes brim with tears, and I think I've overdone it, but when she shoves the other two women out of my lap, and kisses me again, I know they're tears of happiness. She must have disrobed after pulling away from me.

'Was this the response you wanted?' she asks.

For answer, I grab her rear, move her above my rod, and shove her down while I thrust up. She feels fantastic, as I slide up into her warm velvety folds. Her kiss turns into a moan, and then she has to place her head on my shoulder as I work my way in deeper.

My girlfriend's right earlobe in near my mouth, and I use my tongue to pull it between my teeth, and give it a little nibble. Someone grabs my left hand, and I look over to see Julia, now completely naked, as she guides my fingers towards her cunt. My middle two fingers slip in with ease, and I crook them to rub firmly against her front wall, making her moan in delight. She starts to twiddle with her clitoris, and I watch as her eyes roll back in her head in pleasure.

Shanna's moans change in pitch at the same time I feel her womb strangle my cock, and another presence between my legs. Looking down her back, I can see Shannon's face buried in her sister's ass.

Julia is the first to cum, thrashing on the couch next to us, as I pick up the pace with my fingers. As she comes down from her orgasm, she pulls my fingers from her, leans over, and gets Shanna's attention. The two women start sucking on my fingers, sharing Julia's cum, and sending me to new heights of lust. I start pumping my hips harder, and I feel Shanna's vagina grip me hard as she cums on my pole.

My girlfriend rolls off my lap, and onto Julia, but my cock isn't free for long, as Shannon sucks it in between her lips, and cleans her sibling's cum from it. The other two women are hungrily kissing, fingers buried in each other's pussies.

"Now it's my turn for this beast," Shannon states as she stands up and turns around. Sitting back in my lap, my cock between her legs, she starts to rock her hips, as my penis rubs along her slit. It feels good, if different, but I definitely prefer to be inside a woman. Thankfully she doesn't do this for long, before shifting her hips and standing up a little, then sinking back into my lap, this time with me inside her.

"Oh, fuck, Shanna," Julia cries beside us, and I look over to see that my girlfriend has her whole fist inside Julia's sucking cunt, a tit in her mouth, and the other tit getting rolled between her fingers. "Fuck, right there! Yeah! Oh, god, your making my cum again!" The erstwhile rival starts shuddering again in bliss.

"Their pretty hot to watch, aren't they?" Shannon asks, and I can only nod. "If you're done watching them, I could use a bit more attention."

Embarrassed, I turn back to the brunette, and turn her head to kiss her passionately, while I grip her thighs, and force her fully down on me. I slip into her womb, and she cries out into our kiss.

"Oh god, I'd forgotten how deep you go," she yells, breaking our kiss. Reaching around her body I grip a firm breast in each hand, and lightly twist her nipples. After a few seconds of this, I drop my right hand down to her crotch, and it only takes me a second to find her clit, and then she's cumming fiercely, her juices dribbling down my balls and onto the couch. I don't let up on her cunny, until she pulls my hand away, still shuddering, and mumbling, "No more. . . No. . . more.

Looking over to the other two women, I see their looking at me wide eyed.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't normally last this long," Shanna says, and then before I can answer, she turns to Julia. "Are you ready for that?" Shanna asks, nodding to my sloppy genitals.

Julia squeals again, and I realize she likes her squeals, as she turns and kisses Shanna some more. Her rear is in the air, and I stand up, to get behind her. Between how wet my cock is, and her dripping slit, I slip into her, up to the hilt in one slide. I'm surprised that I'm fully seated inside her, without feeling her womb wrapped around the tip of my phallus, until I remember her getting fisted a bit ago. Up until this point, I've only been able to sink fully into women who've had kids, or into their wombs, so slipping into a babe this hot, and this young is a nice experience, despite her not being as tight as the other two women in the room.

"Ungh," Julia grunts, and turns to look at me, "It feels like I'm being fisted up to my chest!" She turns back to Shanna, and tells her, "Thank you. I love you too."

'Looks like you're quite the loved woman tonight,' I send to the dyed red-haired woman.

'Jealous?' she sends back, and I can see her smiling at me. My girlfriend slides up the couch, until her cunny is under Julia's lips, and the girl I'm fucking hungrily attacks my girlfriend's labia.

'Not at all,' I send back to Shanna, 'you deserve to be loved.'

Love you, she mouths back to me, then her face is covered as Shannon sits on it.

How did I ever end up this lucky? I wonder again. Here I am, fucking a beautiful blonde, doggy-style, while she brings my girlfriend to another orgasm. Meanwhile, my girlfriend is sucking on her own sister's clit.

I can feel that familiar churning in my scrotum, and pull out of Julia. Stepping up to where my girlfriend is bringing her sister to another orgasm, I slip my cock between them, and start firing off. Julia dives up Shanna's body, when she hears me grunt out my ejaculation.

I stumble back, a little weak after coming down from my orgasm, and sit on the floor, admiring the way Shanna and Julia bring Shannon's orgasm to a whole new level, while licking up my sperm.

My phone rings, and groaning, I crawl over to my pants, to see that it's Dennis calling. I glance at the three women on the couch, and smile as they're sharing a three-way kiss.

I decide to ignore the call, but my thumb swipes the Android screen the wrong way, and I accidently answer it.

Oh, well. "Dennis, what's up? How are the mountains?" It doesn't occur to me until after I ask that he shouldn't have cell service up there.

"Umm, yeah. Hey dude, listen, Robin and I've been talking, and we don't feel right about running for the hills."

"Uh-huh," I say, already knowing where he's going.

"Well, you see, it's like this: we made a few calls, and so far, mostly everyone agrees with me. We want to help."

Mostly everyone? "Who've you been talking to?" I ask him, and am surprised by the answer.

"The entire football team, most of the basketball team, and Robbie said that his girlfriend, Nicole can get the cheerleaders to help too."

The silence in the room is so loud, I look around to see Shanna, Shannon, and Julia all looking at me worried.

'Is everything okay,' Shanna asks me mentally, and I nod to her.

"And they all believed you?" I feel my lips asking, but don't remember sending them the command.

"Dude, you're kinda a celebrity on campus. Everybody's been noticing odd things happening around you, and after that scene with Robbie and Gina in that basement, well, let's just say that the football team took no convincing." I'm speechless. Robbie had bullied me for years, and now he's an ally? I knew he was no longer hostile towards me, but to actually risk his life to help. . . "Dude, you there?"

Blinking I come back to reality. "Yeah, yeah," I reply, slightly breathless, "have everyone ready at our place before sunrise. Make sure they know this'll be no picnic. Their lives will be at risk."

Dennis agrees and hangs up. I tell the three women about the new development, and they're all hugging me excitedly. We might not have an army now, but we have more than a squad to take over the other ships.

A small part of me still twinges at the thought of my friends putting themselves in harm's way, but this really is their fight too.

Chapter 28

All told, my task force comes to seventy-two. I'm shocked at the group that stands outside my dorm in the wee hours of the morning. The moon is still high in the sky, and there are still a couple hours until the sun decides to peak its bright yellow head above the horizon.

Besides the football, basketball, and cheerleading teams, the hockey, and swim teams have joined us as well, including various friends from around campus. There's even a gray-haired gentleman with a military hairstyle, and an AR-15 strapped to his shoulder.

"Sergeant Major Wilson, retired, at your service," the older man salutes me. Clumsily I return the salute, as I stare at the group around me. Shanna, Shannon, Julia, and even Gina are all standing behind me, with Dennis and Robin talking with Robbie off to my side. "I understand you're the man in charge," Wilson states more than asks.

"Um, yeah, I guess." Great job, I think to myself. Way to act confident.

I can see that the one-time soldier has his doubts in me, but he doesn't voice them. I like him already.

"Mind if I get this group in some kind of order?" I nod, and he turns and starts yelling out orders. The sports teams 'Fall-In' in quick order, likely because they're used to taking orders from coaches. The various friends see what's happening, and figure it out as well. Once everyone is lined up in loose rows, Wilson turns back to me and salutes. "They're all yours, sir."

I return the salute better this time, and say, "Thank you, Sergeant Major." I look past him, and see that 144 eyes are looking back at me. In the back of my mind, I realize that that's twelve squared, but focus on the right now.

Yeah, right now, with all of those people waiting on me to say. . . something. My mouth goes dry, and I have to swallow to get enough moisture worked into it to speak.

"I don't know what you've been told," I start out, and think that as far as speech beginnings go, it sucks, "but an alien race of demons will be here in a few days to destroy the human race." Murmurs break out, and I have to lift my voice to be heard over them. "Another race has come to help us, and has already helped us. Some of you may have heard, or seen things happening around me, that didn't make sense at the time." Everyone grows quiet, and waits for me to continue. "I have the ability to change the quantum state of things around me, and I plan to use that ability to stop the demons, before they get to Earth." Thank you Jesse for that terminology.

"Prove it!" someone yells from the crowd, and there's a general sound of agreement from many others.

Wilson seems embarrassed from the behavior of his formation, but I know that they're not trained soldiers.

"Who said that?" I call out, and people start to shuffle, but no one moves forward. "If you don't have the courage to face me after yelling that, how will you find the courage to fight the demons?" Calling someone a coward is the best way to stiffen their backbone.

1...4041424344...46