Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large man, who I think is from the hockey team, finally steps out, and I look him up and down. He is easily twice my width and a good foot taller as well. He's also ugly as sin.

"What's your name?" I ask, smiling up at the big man.

He glares down at me, trying to intimidate me, but he doesn't scare me.

"Jared Albrecht," he growls.

"Are you by any chance related to Special Agent Albrecht?" I ask, already able to see the resemblance. He grunts affirmatively. "Good," I tell him, and uncertainty enters his eyes. I'm tempted to do something mean to him, in retribution for the way his mother treated me, but I know that she was only doing her job. "Your voice sounds like you're a basso." He nods again, and I make an easy switch, and flip it up. "Why don't you tell everyone about that great win in your last game, and how you helped pull it off?"

Getting a jock to brag is the easiest thing in the world, I think, as he turns to the group.

"Johnson passed me the puck. . ." he trails off, as his new falsetto voice comes out. "What did you do to me," he literally squeaks.

I flip his voice box in the opposite direction, further than where it had originally been, and say, "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

Grabbing the front of my shirt, he actually lifts me off the ground, and brings my nose up to his. His brows are knit together, and I know he's angry, but I don't let my smile slip.

"I want you to change my voice back!" a very deep baritone rumbles from his chest, and he drops me in surprise.

I change his voice back, well, maybe keeping it a little deeper, just for the embarrassment I've caused, and tell him to get back into the formation. "Anyone else want to test me?" I ask, and am met with only silent, wide-eyed stares. "Good. Now, then, as I was saying, I'm going to use my ability against them. What I want from you, are boarding parties. Your job will be to infiltrate their ships, and take them over."

"How do you expect us to do that?" someone else yells.

"With the help of these other aliens, you will be trained, and become proficient in what you'll need to do, within a couple days."

"Like, how do we know we can trust these other aliens?" A feminine voice rings out, and I recognize Nicole Hama's snobbish tone. I also hear Robbie trying to shush her, but she has a valid question.

"You can take my word for it, but when the rest of her race commanded her to abandon Earth, she refused, and has continued to help. Some of her race have returned, to help in our fight."

"Who is 'she'?" Nicole asks.

"Her name is Lela, and her sister Harana will also be aboard the lead ship." At least, I think we'll be the lead ship. "Other females will be piloting their own vessels."

"Are they, like, all females?" the head cheerleader asks, and I'm starting to get annoyed by her attitude. Her vocabulary could use some work too.

"All the ones on our side are, yes," I reply, and do a fairly manageable attempt at not grinding my teeth. "If any of you have a problem working with, or under the command of a woman, then leave right now."

No one moves, and finally there is silence from the snob, as I pick up my on-the-spot speech. "I'm not going to lie to you. What I'm asking of you will be dangerous, and some of you might die. But if we don't fight them, then all of us will die."

"What about the Army, or the Marines? They'll protect us!" I don't recognize this voice, but it's the retired Sergeant Major that responds.

"Don't believe the bullshit on TV! If these guys can travel that far to destroy us, then we don't stand a chance, without this guy's help, or these female aliens." He grimaces, and spits to the side. "Besides, the only thing that moves slower than the military and government are whiny assed, unmotivated, and spoiled teenagers." A few snickers respond to that, and even I can't hide my smile. "If the government can't find a way to pay its own people, what makes you think they'll defend us? And if they don't know about it by now, then they'll never be able to mobilize in time."

"You have the choice right now," I say, before anyone else can ask a question, "to either back down, and walk away, or come with me. No one will think less of you for walking away. We all have families, and friends. This is not something I ask lightly, but something that I must ask." I look intently at the large group in front of me, wishing I could meet all of their eyes, but instead meeting those I can. "We leave in thirty minutes. Bring only what you wear, you won't be staying overnight." I turn to Wilson, and what I say feels right. "Sergeant Major, I leave them in your hands." I give a quick salute, glad that they're getting better, and walk back into my dorm, to coordinate things with Lela.

She's not ecstatic to accept any more humans aboard her ship, but recognizes the necessity. Somehow she even talks the other ship's captains into splitting up the load, between all of the ships.

Thirty minutes later, I step out, and am surprised to find that the retired Sergeant Major has done an excellent job of forming everyone into orderly lines. Silence drops as I step out, and I feel the pressure of all those eyes on me.

"Sergeant Major," I call the older gentleman over to me, "did this group grow while I was gone?"

"Yes sir. There were a few blue falcons that abandoned us, but a number of them made some calls after your speech, and then a whole lot more started showing up." Headlights run across us, and I look up to the packed parking lot. "Heh, some are still showing up."

"Blue falcon?" I ask, confused by the term.

"Stands for 'buddy fucker' sir," the grizzled man laughs, and I join him.

I look out over the crowd, and see that Gina, Shanna, Shannon, Dennis, Julia, and Robin are helping line people up in the formation.

"I noticed you trust that group, so I put them in leadership positions," Wilson tells me, as he notices my glance.

I look down at the man, and am thankful he's here.

A large van pulls up, and a bunch of men and two women get out. Some of them are in old green camo, and each has a rifle over one shoulder. Wilson goes to greet them, and then brings them over to me. "These pieces of chicken shit used to work for me," the older man says, and I know he's using the insult in an affectionate way. "With your permission, sir, I'd like to put them in charge of a few squads?"

I nod that I have no problem with that, and they turn to walk away, but not before I hear one of the females ask, "Working for kid officers, again, huh? At least this one's cute."

"Careful Simpson, he may look young, but that kid knows how to handle power. I'll tell you what he did earlier, once we get settled." They move out of hearing range.

It takes nearly another thirty minutes until I decide that we need to get started. Anyone else, who shows up, will have to watch from the sidelines.

Wilson gives the formation to me again, and I face them. "I'm about to make some changes in you," there is a large audible gasp as a flash of light occurs behind me. My sister has just arrived. I don't even turn to look at her, able to sense her through my switches. "I going to make you smarter, faster, stronger, and increase your muscle memory."

'Are you up to doing all that?' Summer asks. 'There are a lot here.'

'I'll have to be, if the plan is going to work.' I respond, and she takes my hand. Immediately I feel my ability expand, if only minimal compared to when we're—

'Focus, little brother, we can do that later.'

Damn my broadcasting mind!

'Lela, the healing light please?' and that quickly, I feel myself being energized. Too late I remember the changes Leslie made in the light, as I grow a raging boner. With my girth, there's no hiding it either, and I receive no shortage of stares at my midsection. Everyone else is gasping at the light surrounding me, with no apparent source.

Without waiting any longer, I start forming the switches, making each individual switch, cover the entire group. The strain is huge upon my mind, but at least I'm not trying to change their very nature. Even so, by the time I'm done, I find I'm on my back, head cradled in my sister's lap. Before I black out, I notice one other thing. My sister is completely nude.

* * *

A warm pleasant feeling brings me slowly awake. It's not until I hear the sound of slurping, that I realize I'm getting head, and at that point, come fully awake.

There is no mistaking Leslie's black hair, as it bobs up and down in my lap.

'About time you came to,' the Asian woman sends to me, through the nanites.

"What? Aren't you supposed to be training everyone martial arts?" My head feels stuffed with cotton, and it's hard to think. I really overdid it with those group switches.

'I created a self teaching program, that's playing on all of the ships. I can't be everywhere at once. Two people abandoned us after going through the pain of the nanites. The rest are learning exceptionally fast, thanks to you. They should all be proficient by the end of tomorrow.'

I shake my head, and then moan as Leslie does something with her tongue around my sensitive rim. Only lost two? That's better that I could have hoped for.

"How many do we have?" I keep talking out loud, since there's nothing in my mouth.

'222,' she informs me, and my jaw drops. That many? 'Now do you want to keep asking questions, or take care of this erection you've had ever since you came aboard?' Her question is emphasized by the slight touch of her teeth.

"Well, since that is technically your fault, I feel it's only fair for you to take care of it," I tell her in an off-hand manner, that's ruined only by another slight moan. How has she improved so much at giving head, in such a short time?

'I learn quickly,' she informs me. 'Now give me some attention, or I'm leaving.'

I laugh, but pull her nude body around, and she places her slender legs on either side of my head. Lifting up, I touch the tip of my tongue to her slit, and enjoy the tangy flavor of her crotch. I wonder what her diet is, to give that flavor. This time I make sure the thought stays in my own head.

Inhaling, I suck in one of her lower lips, and enjoy the sensations her moans send along my phallus. I twiddle her labia around between my teeth and tongue, until I know she's really warmed up, then reach one hand around, and force her hips down, while I suck hard on her clit, nibbling a little as well. My left hand goes to one of her tiny titties, and I start thumbing a miniscule nipple.

It only takes a couple seconds of this, before my mouth is flooded with her juices. I swallow all that I can, while her vagina bucks against my mouth. She spins around, and quickly has my penis head positioned at her tight entrance. Despite how wet she is, it takes a little effort before my head slips in, and her brown eyes roll back at the invasion to her snatch.

After a couple seconds of holding still, I ask, "Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to take care of this erection?" I'm smiling, and am greeted with her warm, if animalistic smile, in return.

"Well, since my current state is your fault, why don't you take care of it?" I laugh at the turn in our play, and get an idea.

Turning off the gravity in our room, I hunch my back, lifting us slowly up, only to turn the gravity back on, and falling to the soft surface below. When I land, I can feel myself forced into her tight cunny a little more.

"I have created a monster," she tells me, but then she turns off, then back on the gravity, forcing me even deeper into her.

"Just call me Frankenstein," I grin, and on the next drop, my hands are ready on her hips, and I pull her down as my back slaps the floor. My prick hits bottom on her, and she grunts at the impact. Looking down, I can see that I'm only halfway inside her. I'm tempted to do like I had with my sister, and loosen her womb, but back off. If she pushes to have more inside her, I will, but not until then.

"You feel like you're fucking my very mind," she tells me, and I love how her slight accent caresses each word.

I grin at her compliment, as I sit up, this time only lowering the gravity, and latch onto one of her small, dark nipples. Taking it between my teeth, I keep moving, forcing her onto her back. Once we're comfortable again, I pull out of her, all but the tip, then drive back forward, until I hit bottom again. Her insides feel like they're on fire, and every inch takes effort to move into, she's so tight, but I don't let up, and soon I have her screaming in ecstasy, her hands digging into my scalp. She moves my head to her other nipple, and I realize I've been attacking that one pretty thoroughly.

After a few seconds enjoying her left breast, she pulls my face up to hers, and kisses me passionately, as her body is wracked with more paroxysms of joy.

She shoves me off her as she tries to regain her breath. "Hold on. I need a quick break," she says, then bends over my lap, and starts to lick her juices from my cock. Somehow the genius woman is able to angle the healing yellow light so that it only touches her, and after about thirty seconds, she's ready for more.

I have her lie on her side, with her bottom leg straight, and her other one crooked. Straddling the first leg, I once again have to apply some decent pressure to get inside, but then slip halfway into her with ease.

"Forget about fucking my mind," she moans, "you're in my soul!"

I grin at her, really enjoy the obvious pleasure I'm giving her, as I saw my hips back and forth. I use my left hand to stimulate her clit, and soon have her cumming again. As soon as she comes down from this one, I turn her onto her stomach, and pull her hips up. Planting my feet on either side of her, I use my strength to hit even deeper and harder into her.

She feels so great, as I move bit by bit, striking ever deeper into her, and then without any warning I'm firing like a cannon against her womb, as if my rod is trying to break down the barrier to her baby-hole. Like a battering ram against the portcullis of Winterfell, I feel her womb give way, and my last to shot barely makes it out, past that extremely tight ring.

We're both breathing heavily, as we flop onto our sides, and gaze appreciatively at each other.

"Even if we die in a couple days, I'm glad to have met you," she says to me dreamily. "Thank you."

I smile in return, saying, "Thank you. Believe me, the feeling is mutual."

* * *

"How are things going," I ask the retired Sergeant Major, walking into Lela's large featureless blue room. I really need to come up with a better term for this room. The Deck? No, sounds too much like a boat. Command Center? Hmm, that might work. Okay, so I walk into Lela's Command Center.

A hologram of Leslie is going through various martial arts forms, repeating them for a large group of people. The group is following through, and I notice that their movements become more fluid with each repetition.

"Those tiny machines we got are giving these dirtbags greater stamina. I'll tell you what, if we'd had a setup like this during my last deployment, the war would have been over in less than a week! Hell, even I feel ten years younger." He glances around covertly, then leans in and states, "What's the deal with the shiny naked broads?"

Laughing I smile, and ask, "If you want, we can get you a suit like that." But before he can answer, I send to Lela, 'Umm, can we get enough light-suits to clothe everyone? It'll offer a lot more protection.'

'All ships are working on it,' comes the response.

"Me, walk around all but naked? No thanks. Nobody wants to see my crusty old ball dangling down." I wonder at the singular 'ball,' but shake it off. I think I'd rather not know.

"You may not have a choice," I tell him. "They offer a lot more protection, and if it means saving lives, I'll push for it."

He nods, but asks, "Aren't you concerned about it being distracting? I mean, I know you're used to such things, but the rest of these kids aren't."

I look out over the group of 'kids,' and know he's right. "I'll leave it up to you, Sergeant Major, to organize them into groups, separate males from females if you have to, but I want them as protected as possible. Their lives are my second highest priority."

He gives me a sharp nod, and I find it a little odd to be giving commands to the grizzled military man. For that matter, thinking of this group as a bunch of kids seems odd. I feel like I'm a hundred years old, and out of touch.

Wilson takes a couple steps away, then turns back, and asks, "Excuse me, sir, but what is your top priority?" He looks at me intensely, waiting for my answer.

"To stop the demons at all costs," I answer, without breaking his stare.

I see the ghost of a smile split his lips, before he gives me another nod, and turns to chew out a couple of 'lily livered yellow bellied' kids who are taking a break, instead of working through the exercises that Leslie's hologram is displaying.

Ha! Kids. . . When did I get so old?

I head towards Lela's room, and find her breastfeeding one of our kids. She looks haggard, and I ask, "Is everything alright?"

'Yes, my body is fine, but managing the ship with so many on board, and creating the suits and weapons is taxing my mind.'

I feel terrible for her. I never knew, or even understood, what she does to manage this vessel.

She looks at me, and I can see her smile appreciatively in the dim light. 'Harana should be here shortly to allow me to recuperate.'

"Do you need me to leave, so I'm not distracting you?" I look into her large silvery eyes as she shakes her head.

'Sit with me, and keep me company. You are a pleasant distraction.' I feel warmed by her response, and do as she asks, saying nothing as she finishes breastfeeding one of our sons, and hands him to me to rock.

I still marvel at how small he is, and can't help but think it's cute when he stretches and yawns, showing his two tongues. Lela gets up, and walks slowly to the other room, and returns with a daughter, latching her onto the other breast.

'Last one,' she sends me, and I reach over and take her three-fingered hand in mine. She looks at our hands, confused for a moment, then smiles, and gives it a little squeeze.

We sit in silence until our daughter is done feeding, and this time I get up, carrying both back to their blankets.

I lay them down gently, and am about to turn away, when the boy I'd just been holding opens his eyes, and stares right at me.

'Be at ease, father. We know your pains. Some will die in the coming battle, but we think you'll survive.' Their combined voices literally booms in my mind.

THINK?!? They 'think' I'll survive? That's reassuring!

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and jump, startled by Lela's sudden presence.

'I don't understand,' she tells me through the nanites.

I realize that once again, I've been broadcasting. Looking back to our kids, I see that they're all sleeping. . . Or pretending to sleep.

'They just spoke to me again,' I send to her. 'They said that they think I will survive the battle.'

'They are too young to speak, and they don't have the small machines in them to communicate. I think we've both been working too hard. Harana is out there, minding the ship. Let's get some rest together.'

"But I. . . But. . ." I shake my head, confused. I woke up not that long ago. I can't be that tired, can I?

Lela takes my hand, and guides me over to another pile of blankets. I give one last glance to the six children, and notice the boy with his silvery eyes, wink at me. I'm tempted to point this out to the angel next to me, but she's already asleep.

I lay there, next to the alien mother to my children for awhile, but can't sleep. Walking silently over to the six babies, I look down at them. "'One day I will understand you,'" I whisper, both speaking it aloud and sending it to just them with my nanites. They don't even twitch.