Balancing the Books Pt. 02

Story Info
Tara and Billy’s adventure continues.
4.3k words
3.62
11.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story, created entirely of fantasy and imagination. Everyone is an adult, and entirely consenting. There are elements which are not realistic. I did not go to great lengths to recap part 1, so reading it first is suggested.

Billy was elated. His wife Tara had led him to believe his eighteen months of orgasm denial was about to be extended for who knew how long. Instead his birthday present had included explosive releases with her and Becky, his co-worker and apparently his wife's new best friend.

The device researchers had implanted gave Tara complete control of Billy's manhood through an app on her phone. She decided whether or not he would be erect or flaccid, and whether he could achieve an orgasm. It had been an amazing odyssey for them both. Tara had decided Billy could not orgasm until he provided her with over a thousand orgasms...what she calculated he had enjoyed in their marriage while she went without.

Now they sat together in their mountain cabin's great room. Tara had invited several friends to celebrate Billy's combination birthday and "cumming out" party. Monica, who had facilitated Billy's surgery so her friend Tara could enjoy, at long last, sexual bliss, was there with her husband. Two other of Tara's friends, Amanda and Cindy with their husbands, all relaxing after a dinner, enjoying their favorite beverages. Billy, Tara and Becky were nude. They had chosen not to dress after their tryst upstairs...everyone was intimately acquainted.

Tara spoke nonchalantly, "So. I decided to let Billy 'off" for good behavior since its his birthday. As ya'll heard earlier, he gets to cum again. Still only when I allow it...but his penance has been served." She smiled at Billy lovingly. He blushed.

"I've set his device to allow him natural erections...but his orgasm block is set at random...except that the device will not allow him to cum for at least an hour after it senses an erection. That way he gets his...but only after his partner has had more than enough time to get theirs."

She caressed Billy's growing member, "Ladies, he is at your service for the weekend. Please help him to celebrate his new freedom...but don't be TOO kind..." The women all laughed.

They all continued to chat, about work, about the beautiful scenery, about other plans for the weekend. As they talked, Cindy casually walked over to Billy. Nobody was surprised as the wildest of them reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She straddled Billy's midsection and ever so slowly impaled herself on his straining erection.

Once she was fully engaged, she gave him a quick kiss, then re-engaged with the casual conversation and drinking as if nothing had happened. She laughed and talked, sipping her wine, as she almost imperceptibly ground herself upon him. After about half an hour she stopped talking for a moment as she enjoyed a quiet orgasm, digging her nails into his arm for support. Soon she was chatting again as she resumed rotating on Billy's cock.

Tara was kind enough to keep Cindy's glass filled while her husband kept her friend's sex filled.

Every few minutes Cindy would stop as she came again. On the hour she felt Billy's manhood begin to throb...the device had released him to achieve an orgasm. Again she stopped. Billy groaned. Now another level of fun began for Cindy. Now that the device no longer prevented him from cumming, how long could she use her skills to deny him further? Damn this was fun!

Cindy leaned in close, whispering in Billy's ear, "Don't move...I'm in charge...now that its your own will power, I want to see how long I can make you last. I love this...I am completely sated now. Now its all about you..."

She continued chatting with the others while gently rotating or pressing forward and back on him. Each time she felt him tense up, she would stop, forestalling his orgasm repeatedly. After a dozen or so "almosts" she decided to finish him. When he tensed up, she began slowly riding him, pulling almost off of him, them sliding back down.

"Cum for me now...but stay still."

Billy's manhood began to pulse, his balls drawn up. As soon he began to orgasm, Cindy suddenly slammed down onto him hard, then just as suddenly lifted up and off of him. Standing next to him, she and the others watched, fascinated as Billy's turgid cock throbbed a couple of times, a thick stream of semen flowing out as his orgasm was ruined.

Billy groaned.

Cindy giggled. The other men looked at her as if she had grown horns.

Sensing the pulsing of his member, the device re-engaged the orgasm block. Billy realized it would be at least another hour of torment should someone else choose to use him.

Mercifully...perhaps...Amanda jumped up and took hold of his penis, massaging his ejaculate into its flesh as she led him out onto the deck.

Amanda removed her pants and panties, then leaned over the deck railing. "Have a seat, lover. I want to watch the scenery while you eat me."

Billy sat and moved between her spread legs, leaning his back against the slats of the railing. He began kissing her thighs, working his way to her sex.

"Take your time, Billy. I want to savor it while I look at the mountains. Aren't they beautiful?"

Billy did as he was asked, enjoying her flesh while avoiding her clit, bringing her to several highs but not letting her cum. She gently rubbed herself against him, giving him a play by play of the wildlife she spotted. When she asked a question, Billy would make sure he stayed close to her folds while he spoke in reply, so the warmth of his breath would keep her engaged with his ministrations.

Finally the beauty of her surroundings and the skills of his mouth and tongue were too much, "Mmm...make me cum...NOW..."

With his cock straining in its own desperation, he slowly complied, bringing her to the edge. She grasped the railing with one hand and his hair with the other, pressing him firmly into the folds of her center. He sucked her clit into his mouth briefly, then began dancing his pointed tongue across it's swollen surface.

"Ohhh fuck yes..." She came hard, crying out in ecstasy. She could not wait until she had fully recovered, "Fuck me, fuck me...now..."

Needing no encouragement, Billy scrambled to his feet and entered her from behind without ceremony. Amanda grunted softly as he suddenly filled her. She tilted to give him the best angle for her sensations as he began slowly pumping in and out of her.

"Harder!"

Billy began slamming into her mercilessly and she felt herself explode in more orgasms, driving herself back onto him. Some of the more skittish wildlife scurried off with her screams.

When she recovered, she softly told Billy he had to slow down, but not to stop. She wanted him to cum inside of her. For several minutes he tenderly slid in and out her as he caressed her back and buttocks.

An hour came quicker than either of them expected. Billy sensed when the device had released him, and knew the next time he felt an orgasm approaching, it would not be an unrequited edging. "Amanda....ungh....I'm gonna cum soon. Should I stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare stop...take it....take ME....fuck me for all your worth, damnit!"

She grasped the railing for support as he drove into her with animalistic fervor. When she felt him throb and pulse with release inside of her, it drove her over the edge and they came together.

As they calmed, Billy slowly sank back to the deck. Amanda reached for her jeans, but felt his hand on her leg. "Mandy...wait. Tara's orders. If I make a mess, I have to clean it up."

"Oh, yum. I like that." As she pressed against him and he tenderly began to clean her ravaged nether regions, she sighed. "I may have to make this a rule at my house. One thing though...don't swallow, Billy. I want it."

After he finished, she knelt down and kissed him deeply, taking his seed for herself. She said it again, "Yum."

Billy slept soundly that night, with Tara and Becky cuddled up on either side of him, their limbs intertwined.

After breakfast the next morning, Monica asked, "Tara, I'd like to go for a hike this morning to explore. Do you mind if I borrow your hubby as a guide so I don't get lost?"

"Of course not. YOU can use him for anything you want after all you have done for us."

It was a beautiful, warm day so they both wore shorts and T-shirts. Billy couldn't prevent his gaze from falling upon Monica's muscular legs, her cleavage and her radiant smile as they walked up the mountain trails.

He was also enamored with her intellect. She guided the conversation as he guided their path. Their relationship to this point had been about nothing other than sex...with is wife as the focal point. Today was about anything but sex, at least so far. They chatted about everything from the geography of the region to current events, the latest in space exploration to history. She challenged his knowledge on all of it, and he loved the banter.

They came to a clearing and could see the cabin in the distance below. Monica withdrew a thick blanket from her pack and spread it out. "Take my clothes off for me, sweetheart."

Billy trembled as he lifted her top and unclasped her bra, setting her full breasts free. Monica's nipples were already as erect as Billy's manhood was. He pulled her khaki shorts down and inhaled the scent of her arousal.

She lay down and patted the ground beside her, indicating he should join her, "strip off first."

His erection strained. She smiled, pleased at his appreciation of her body, "You really like chocolate, don't you sweetie?"

Billy blushed.

"I want you to tell me all about your thoughts and feelings about the journey you've been on since this all began. Lets talk...you have been through so much to get where you and Tara are today. I want to hear all about it.

Then, I want you to make love to me. Not service me as before...I want to know that all of this work we've done has been worth it. So...I am not your mistress today. We are Monica and Billy, and I want you to show me how you will love my friend Tara."

Billy tried to explain. How he had been so demoralized when Tara had told him he had never even come close to satisfying her in the bedroom. Until then he had been blissfully oblivious to his ineptitude.

He explained that the night Tara told him, they had both been grieving. When Tara had told him how angry her friends were, she apologized, saying she knew him well enough to know he would never be intentionally dismissive of her needs. But to Tara's surprise, when he learned Monica planned a cruel intervention, he found himself excited about it. He saw it as a path to redemption.

He told Monica that her attitude towards him from that very first night of his "training" had made all the difference. He knew she was angry with him for leaving Tara wanting for the first five years of their marriage. Yet from the first time she spoke to him, he could tell Monica understood he'd been oblivious; that he would do anything to be a better man. He had seen it in her eyes. She had made him feel safe, and had, in large part, given him the courage to move forward. "I can never thank you enough. I feel such a connection to you. I'm not saying in any way that you are a replacement for Tara...nobody could be. But that is part of why I look at you the way I do. Why I don't want to pretend I'm making love to Tara...I want to make love to YOU."

He explained how the denial he experienced even before she arranged for him to have the device implanted had changed him. The vast majority of the pleasure he got from sex was now drawn from the pleasure he gave his lover. He had a greater appreciation for the sensations he felt prior to an orgasm. Of course he still wanted and enjoyed release, but the build up was so much better.

Finally he explained that although he was dedicated to his female led marriage, his new ability to satisfy Tara made him feel more like a man than he ever had before.

"Thank you so much, Miss Monica. I will forever be in your debt for taking the initiative to help us. If you ever need anything...not just sexually...I'm at your beck and call."

Monica smiled. "You are right, sweetie. When I first heard Tara had been missing out and did not even know it, I assumed you did know. I saw red, and wanted to torment you and make you suffer. But when I met you, it was immediately obvious you had been as oblivious as Tara had been."

She motioned for him to come to her, resting his head on her breast. "From that point, any torment I played a part in was only to advance your training and help you relate to what Tara had experienced. I was so excited to be able to help the two of you. Your selfless commitment only made me want to help you more!"

She tilted his face to hers and kissed him lovingly. "Now, make love to me, sweetie, how you think you should. I am yours."

Billy leaned up and began to caress her body with just his fingertips, fascinated. Monica closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensations. He took his time, not missing a square inch of her flesh. Once he had finished, he kissed her, then began kissing her entire body. He initially avoided her breasts and nether region, saving them for last.

He spent a lot of time when he got to her breasts, caressing, massaging, sucking, kissing. He played his tongue across her nipples as if he were pleasuring her clit. Soon she was raising her hips seeking contact, her chest heaving until she reached the orgasms he had been seeking. Billy's cock strained, but he ignored its quest for relief.

Billy covered her abdomen in kisses as he moved down between her legs. He spent a great deal of time there, savoring her taste, the feel of her flesh against his lips and tongue, and her reactions to his ministrations. When she came, locking him tightly between her thighs and grasping at his hair with her fingers, he was so thrilled that he would have joined her in orgasm if not for the device. Instead he was edged and denied release. Being accustomed to edgings, he quickly recovered, returning his full attention to her. He calmed her and brought her to orgasm several more times.

"I love this, ma'am...I could stay here all day...you are scrumptious."

"You have honed quite a talent for eating pussy, sweetie, but I want your dick NOW..."

Billy willingly rose above her, but hesitated before pressing into her, "I...I...its been over an hour since we started, Monica. I think the device has released me...I don't know how long I can last...you are so fucking hot. I'm sorry."

Monica held his face with both hands, looking into his eyes, "You've got this, sweetheart. The device has helped train you, and your mindset has changed completely since you started your journey. You focus solely on your lover more than anyone I know. Just do that and you will surprise yourself." She kissed him deeply.

He did just as she had reminded him. He alternated between ravishing her violently to long, slow strokes...whatever he intuited SHE needed at the moment.

He focused on her pleasure. He could not ignore his own pleasure entirely...she felt too good and she was a passionate lover. But he was able to remind himself it was about the journey and not the climax.

They moved from position to position...missionary, behind, cowgirl, and back again. Monica moaned and cried out through several more orgasms, letting herself go as she clawed at his back and arms for support. Each time Billy worked to focus his mind on her release, trying to ignore his own needs. It became increasingly difficult.

Monica was on the rise again, "Let go this time, honey. I want to feel you cum with me...ohhh...fuck yes...fuck me hard, Billy!"

To his surprise, Billy found he had to work to focus on his own orgasm...he had become so accustomed not doing so. But when his relentless pounding sent Monica into a flurry of continuous orgasms, he followed, roaring as the release seemed to explode from him and continued on.

His hot cum filling her set Monica off on more orgasms, thrashing beneath him and setting him off again.

When they had both spent themselves, Billy fell onto his back beside her. They both laughed as they caught their breath.

"That was beyond fantastic, ma'am. Thank you so much."

After a few minutes, Monica climbed into position over Billy's face. Already covered in her juices, his mouth and tongue welcomed her sloppy, cum filled sex. As he cleaned her tenderly, she spoke, "No, thank YOU, stud. Tara is one lucky bitch."

Tara sat in her favorite coffee shop, in a comfortable high back leather chair. Monica and Becky sat in similar chairs around a small coffee table. They had been reflecting on the events of their lives from the last six years, but had paused to listen in to the conversation of a younger group of women nearby. They hadn't intended to eavesdrop, but they had the right. After all, they were the subject of the chatter.

The mousy ginger spoke excitedly, "I already listened to the audiobook, and I just HAD to buy the book! I want to use it as a reference guide while I train Pete!" She giggled.

Her brunette friend held up her well read copy, "Great minds think alike. Juan got his device implanted last month, so he'll be healed up soon. I've almost memorized Tara's advice and Billy's account of his feelings, so I can use it all. Did ya'll see the institute has come out with an update to the app? You can use your smart watch to send commands to the device now!"

A buxom blonde sitting with them laughed and held up her wrist, "I got mine! Frank doesn't know what to do because its so easy for me to change things up." She grinned and tapped her watch, "Wherever he is at work, he just popped a stiffy!"

The women discussed how the devices had changed life for them and the males in their lives. The device had been available to the public for over a year, and brochures from the institute provided summaries from various test subject's experiences.

Most of the couples involved had simply and quietly utilized the device at home, without adding any adventure to their new found skills. Some women had even left control of the app to their male partners, not being interested in the control, only the benefits of penile endurance.

But Tara and Billy's choice to "balance the books" and put Billy through a rigorous, albeit consensual training regimen, had become a sensation. With great encouragement from the institute, Tara, Billy and Monica had co-authored a book detailing their adventures.

The book had been wildly successful, and women all over the world were emulating the process. There were, of course, varying degrees of success. A woman who left her mate with nothing to look forward to or a man who did not have the mindset for personal growth could easily undermine their plans.

When the institute and the book's publisher had sought out the couple for their story, Tara and Billy had to do some soul searching. After much discussion, they agreed to write the book, as long as only their first names were used. They had no desire to be celebrities or the faces of the institute.

As a result, the book cover read, "Our Journey into FLR & Sexual Bliss, by Tara, Monica & Billy." Since their last names were not involved, the trio agreed the by line would be printed with their actual signatures, so each name had been signed by the individual for reprinting.

After talking for sometime, the fans all got up to use the women's room.

Monica looked over and noticed they had all left their belongings, including their books, at their table. She glanced at Tara, and they shared a sisterly conspiratorial nod.

They both quickly stepped over and took turns signing the books, leaving a brief note of encouragement. Tara motioned for Becky to sign also, "You're in the book too!"

12