Balancing the Books Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They retook their seats as if nothing had happened. Soon the other women returned. After a few minutes, brunette glanced down, "That isn't how I sat my book, it was face up before." Curious, she picked the book up and inspected it. When she opened the front cover the others noticed she looked confused. She looked closely, looked at the cover, back inside...and repeated the steps several times.

Mousy ginger asked, "What is it, Tammy?"

Realization lit up Tammy's eyes and she shouted excitedly, "Oh my fucking gawd!" She looked around frantically, then displayed the inside cover to her friends, "They SIGNED my fucking book!! The signatures match!!"

Ginger, who ironically was named Ginger, immediately checked her book, "Oh, wow! They got mine too! Where are they?" She too looked around, trying to figure out who in the shop "looked" like the protagonists in the book, while blonde girl affirmed her book had been signed also.

A few minutes later, Billy arrived and approached the women to which he had belonged. All three gave him a kiss before he sat. Tara filled him in on their authorial adventure, with a nod towards the other ladies.

"I think you should go over and sign their books for them. That way they have all of the author's signatures, and Becky's to boot!"

"But won't that kinda deep six our anonymity?"

"Just tell them no pics, babe. You should have heard how they talked about us. I just want to do something nice for them."

Billy stood next to the table the young women occupied. Ginger noticed him first, annoyed at the interruption, "Yes?"

Billy's baritone voice got their attention. "I'm sorry for the intrusion. My wife thought it would be nice if ya'll had all of our signatures. My wife, Tara..."

Blondie squirmed in her seat, her impressive chest turned towards him, "Oh, fuck...you're Billy?"

"Yes, ma'am."

As if in confirmation, Billy's penis suddenly shot to 130%, creating a significantly obvious tent in his jeans. He groaned, and could hear Becky laughing across the shop.

Ginger gasped, "Son of a bitch, I guess you are! Please, sit!" She scooted over to make room next to her. The others eyed her for thinking of it first.

"No photos, please ladies...we're trusting you."

"Absolutely...we understand...please, sign mine." Tammy pushed her book across the table. Ginger and blondie slid there tomes nearer also.

As he signed, leaving little missives, he felt Ginger's petite hand on his member, caressing and massaging his erection. She continued until he finished signing and chatting with them, unzipping his fly and reaching in to touch him. When they were finished and he stood, her hand followed, not wanting to let go.

Zipping his pants, "It was really nice meeting you ladies. Take care of yourselves...you deserve it, right?"

Getting his double entendre, they all laughed. "Yes, we do!" Tammy winked.

After he had left, they compared his signature and missives. Ginger gushed,"I can't wait to show this to Pete! I'm going to frame a copy of it and put it over our bed!" It read,

Ginger and Pete,

Remember...ladies ALWAYS come first. - Billy

Tammy shared hers,

Tammy,

The pleasure is all yours. TAKE IT.

Juan,

No whining. GIVE.

- Billy

Ginger grinned mischievously, "I'm never washing my hand...I got to touch THE Billy's dick!"

The others laughed in unison, "Bitch!"

That evening, Tara and Billy returned to their cabin. With the royalties they received from the institute and the book, they had both been able to say goodbye to their worker-bee jobs, so they moved to the mountains full time.

Tara found she really enjoyed writing, so she did so full time. Billy really enjoyed the outdoors, and knew the area well. He took on clients occasionally, acting as a guide.

Monica had been doing quite well before; the book royalties were a nice benefit. She had given birth to her second child. With their kids in the picture now, and the passage of time, she and her husband had left the swinging scene.

Becky had met David during a weekend at the cabin, and they had been smitten with each other. Due to her prominent role in their story, and in the book's narrative, Tara had negotiated royalties for Becky also. Becky and David were quite comfortable.

Thus our friends had all moved on and settled down, as most are prone to do eventually. After their other exploits, monogamy was a welcome, relaxing next phase.

That is not to say Tara's promise to her friends had changed. Without Monica's influence and Becky's precocious nature, they would not be where they were in life.

"They're here!" Tara watched from the deck as Monica's and Becky's SUV's drove along the drive to the cabin. "Remember my promise, babe. If either of the girls need anything, they get it, right?"

"Of course, babe. I love you."


12