Banging Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby. I can't hold it much longer!"

"It's ok. Honey. Keep fucking me! I love to ride your cock. Lick my tits for me."

Danielle's breath was laboring as she kept riding Hank and finally started to shake again as she reached her second orgasm. Hank was trying to keep focused on his fantasy and tried to think of that redhead with a big black cock inside her pale white pussy but he began going soft.

"Hank. What's wrong? Keep screwing me. Baby! Take your time."

Danielle's was working her pussy by squeezing her muscles around his cock to try and keep him hard but it was too late as Hank slowly slipped out of her pussy. Hank felt so frustrated that he couldn't retain his erection, even though he had his beautiful wife sitting on top of him.

"It's all right. Honey. Maybe you're tired. We can try again in the morning if you like to."

Danielle slipped off her husband and laid down next to him. It had been months since Hank had been able to stay erect and finish inside her. She was beginning to think something serous was wrong with her husband.

"Honey. Kathy and Tom went to the doctor a few months ago and he gave Tom a prescription that really helped him stay erect. Maybe I should make an appointment for you."

"No. I think I'm just tired tonight"

Danielle knew something was bothering Hank. She knew how disappointed he felt as she put her arm around her husband.

Danielle kissed his neck as they laid their starring into each other's eyes. Hank began rubbing Danielle's hand and played with her fingers until he noticed that her wedding rings were missing.

"Baby. Where are your wedding rings?"

"Oh. Uh. I lift them soaking in jewelry cleaner at Macy's overnight."

"Oh. I thought maybe you took them off when you went out with Macy so they wouldn't get stolen."

Danielle didn't lie, she didn't tell Hank the whole truth but she did like his answer.

"Yeah. Honey. That was one reason I took them off. You never know whom we might run into in the parking lots of those clubs."

Danielle kissed Hank's cheek. She held him tight as she fell asleep.

Hank knew why he couldn't stay hard tonight. His mind was trying to keep focused on that woman with the black guy. Why did Danielle have to talk? It made him loose his concentration.

Danielle got up early the next morning and got in the shower before Hank. She and Macy were supposed to meet Jerome and Lamont at the fitness club that Jerome belonged to around eleven.

Hank got out of bed and it was the first time he noticed Danielle's new black dress and picked it up and held it in his hand.

"Gosh. It resembled the dress the blonde woman was wearing that was dancing with Jerome last night."

Hank sat the dress back down on the chair just before Danielle walked out of the bathroom.

"Honey. When did you buy the new dress?"

"I got it on Thursday when I went shopping with Macy."

Danielle dressed in her workout shorts and halter top and put on her tennis shoes and told Hank that she was going with Macy to work out at a gym and would be home later that afternoon.

Hank gave Danielle a kiss and watched as she walked across the front lawn and got in the car with Macy and drove off. Jerome and Lamont were waiting for the wives at the club when they arrived.

Jerome helped them sign in at the desk and took them back to the weight lifting room where Lamont and Jerome helped the wives learn how to lift weights. Jerome eyed Danielle in her shorts and halter top. He could see her hard nipples sticking out through the thin material. He also took note that she still wasn't wearing her wedding rings.

Lamont took Macy to another set of weights leaving Jerome with Danielle. Within minutes he had her lifting one hundred pounds. Jerome tested Danielle to see how she was going to respond to his question.

"Has your husband ever bought you to a gym before?"

Without thinking, Danielle replied. "No. Hank never had the ambition to teach me anything about weights. The only thing we do in sports together is play tennis."

"Your husband's name is Hank?"

Danielle finally realized she was caught in a lie about telling Jerome she was single when they first met at the bar.

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you the truth when we first met."

"Oh. No. That's OK. I understand."

"No. It's not what you think, Jerome. This was my first time going out dancing at a club with Macy and it was her idea that we take off our wedding rings so more guys would ask us to dance."

Jerome knew she found him attractive and knew that by accepting his offer to come to the gym that she must have an interest to pursue this further but he would take his time.

"Does Hank mind you going out dancing in clubs or is he just one of those, stay at home kind of guys and you needed to get out?"

"Oh. Hank likes to go out but lately I think he's had too much on his mind."

"Is something the matter with your relationship?"

"I'm sorry Jerome. It's something I can't talk about right now."

"Well. If it's a guy sort of thing than maybe I could help but I'll let that be up to you."

Jerome didn't question Danielle about their problem as they finished lifting weights and walked the tread mill together. Jerome was surprised when out of the blue, Danielle asked Jerome a serous question about men.

"Jerome. Do men sometimes fantasize about other women when they're having sex?"

"To tell you the truth, if I'm with a beautiful woman than that would be the last thing on my mind. Do you think your husband has fantasies about other women?"

"I'm not really sure. Things have been different lately with us."

"Do you mean with sex?"

"Well. Hank sometimes seems like he's in another word and not paying any attention to me. One night we were watching an adult video together and Hank was very excited but as soon as the video ended, Hank seemed like he lost interest."

"You don't think he loves you?"

"No. It's not that at all. I know Hank loves me. Gosh. Jerome. I shouldn't have told you this."

"It's all right. You need someone to talk to and I understand."

They moved to the bicycles next and a few minutes later. Jerome brought up the subject again.

"Danielle. Did you mean that your husband lost his erection once the video ended?"

She felt embarrassed talking about it but shook her head up and down that he was right.

"What was the video about? Were they young girls or something?"

Danielle shyly laughed as she replied. "Your not going to believe this but the last few videos' Hank brought home to watch involved white women and black men. They really seem to stimulate him."

Jerome saw an opening. Hank must have a fetish to see white women screwing black guys and he was going to find out. Jerome wondered if Hank fantasized about Danielle having sex with a black man.

Jerome wanted this woman from the moment he laid eyes on her. There was something special that attracted him to her. Danielle was exquisite! She was an absolute knock out with a wonderful personality. Jerome could fall in love with this woman easily.

They moved from the bikes to the floor mats where Jerome taught Danielle a few movements to help tone down her thighs. She was perfect in every way but Jerome just wanted to take in every square inch of her body. Her nipples were clearly visible as she laid flat on the mat.

Danielle's halter top was tight and was cut short, revealing her trim belly. Jerome was excited and couldn't help the huge boner he had. Jerome was wearing a tight pair of red satin shorts. His cock could clearly be seen bulging out from the thin material.

Jerome was built hugely and he knew it and liked to flaunt his size whenever he had the chance. Danielle watched as Jerome shifted on the mat. Jerome caught her starring at his erection and when she noticed him watching her, she felt embarrassed.

Jerome had a wild idea.

"Danielle. I have an idea that perhaps might help. I know this is going to sound pretty wild but please listen before you knock my idea down."

Danielle sat on the mat waiting to hear Jerome's idea.

"What if perhaps you sort of told Hank the truth about meeting me. Perhaps you could explain to him that I'm a fitness trainer that you met while at a club dancing last night. You could explain to him that I'm black and use your imagination to describe me to him."

"Jerome. Where is this going?"

"Danielle. Hear me out! ....OK. Maybe you could explain that I brought you here with your neighbor, Macy and worked out together."

"Jerome. What's the motive behind this? What's next?"

"Let me finish. Let's say your telling Hank in the bedroom before going to bed one night. Maybe you could put an interracial video's on the television. Get him really excited with it and than you could tell him about your experience with me. See how he reacts and than you'll know."

"Know what? Know if Hank is turned on watching white woman getting it on with black men?"

Danielle glanced down at the mat trying to take in this wild idea of Jerome's. She wondered what the motive would be at the end! What then!

"Jerome. OK. Let's just say I do all this and I find out that Hank gets extremely excited. What should I do then? Take him to counseling?"

Jerome quickly cut in. "Danielle. Maybe you could fantasize along with your husband. Maybe you could mention something about me. Maybe relate the black guy in the video with me and tell Hank how it gets you excited."

"Jerome. This has gone far enough. I hope you don't think I'm going to ask him if I can have an affair with another man?"

"Danielle. I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to have it appear that way. I meant that you will know for sure if that's what Hank gets excited about. Maybe you could keep these fantasies going while your making love to him. You know. Help stimulate him sexually to desire you more."

"I understand what your telling me but isn't that kind of sick if that's what Hank wants to see? Do you think he fantasizes about me with a black man?"

"There's only one way to find out!"

They showered and Macy and Lamont were busy talking again. Danielle was applying lipstick when Jerome walked up to her.

"Danielle. I hope I'm not out of line here but I find you very attractive and if you were my husband I wouldn't want to share you with anyone."

Danielle closed the lid on her lipstick and turned and smiled at Jerome.

"You're a gorgeous woman and you deserve a man that appreciates you for your beauty and personalty, not something to fantasize about with another man."

Jerome could see it in her eyes. He was getting inside her head now. All he had to do now was keep working on her slowly until he had her hooked in. He wanted this woman bad! It was just going to have to wait a while longer.

Jerome whispered to Danielle not wanting Macy or Lamont to hear what he said.

"Follow me out to my car. I have something to give you."

Jerome opened the trunk and took out a package.

"Put this in your purse. It's a video I think will help you and Hank."

Jerome kept his adult video's in the trunk of his car and that one was very special to him. The black guy resembled Jerome right down to the size of his cock. Ironically. The woman in the video resembled Danielle. It was Jerome's favorite video.

Jerome hoped it would work to stimulate Hank's crazy desire. He felt that if Hank wanted a black man to screw his wife that he would find a way to make it happen.

"Danielle. Wait a couple days before you give this video a try. I'll give you a call this week when I feel it's a good time."

Danielle wondered why Jerome felt he needed to call her and say when she should show Hank the video but figured maybe he was going to give her other advice as well when he called.

Jerome walked Danielle back to Macy's car as they waited for Lamont and Macy to say their goodbye's.

"I can't help but notice how your friend has taken to Lamont. Is she married too?"

"Yes. I think Macy and her husband have a special relationship. I think if she played around with another man, her husband wouldn't care."

"Oh. You think they have an open relationship?"

"Maybe."

A few minutes later, Macy was walking toward the car. Jerome took Danielle's hand as they said goodbye. He wanted to kiss her so bad he could taste her. He finally decided to kiss her on the cheek which surprised her but caused her to smile as she got into the car.

Jerome watched the car turn the corner and drive out of sight. He had to find someway to get Hank stimulated without giving away his secret. Maybe he should be honest with Hank. Tell him it was his wife that he met at the club. Maybe he could explain that he was really looking out for him once he realized it was his wife.

Jerome would have the remainder of the weekend to figure out a way to tell Hank that it was Danielle whom he met at the club.

Jerome was seated at his desk Monday morning when Hank walked into his office.

"Hey. Jerome. How did you make out with that blonde at the club Friday night?"

"Uh. Yeah. Man. Everything worked out well. Um. Listen. Hank. You got a few minutes this morning to talk about something?"

"Yeah. Sure. What's on your mind?"

Jerome got out of his chair and walked over and shut the door to his office and locked it. He scooted his chair around the desk and sat next to Hank.

"Listen. Man. I got to tell you something. I don't want you to be angry at me or anyone else. Just listen to what I have to say."

Hank could see that Jerome had something important to tell him.

"OK. I'm listening."

"Hank. I want to tell you about that blonde I met at the club on Friday."

"Yeah. That's what I came up here to find out!"

"Listen. I found out that she is married."

"So. She must have been out on the prowl that night otherwise she wouldn't have been at that club."

"No. It's nothing like that at all. You see. She was out at the club because her friend had taken her there. She didn't know what kind of club it was until she got there. You see. I found out she's really nice and I got to know her really well. In fact I took her to this gym that I belong to on Saturday."

Jerome had Hank's full attention now because he remembered Danielle mentioning something about going to a gym on Saturday.

"Listen. I don't know if this blonde had any desire to pick up a guy but I feel that if she did than I did her husband a great favor by meeting her that night."

"What are you telling me, Jerome? How did you do her husband a favor?"

"Well. It's like this. Man. I kept those other guys from hitting on her that night and took her to my gym and actually helped her learn about something important. You see. I use to work as a trainer and I taught her a few exercise routines."

"You didn't try to hit on her?"

"No. Man. Listen to me. I don't want you to get upset with me. That blonde was your wife, Danielle at the club."

Hank starred at Jerome angrily at first.

"Hank. Please understand. I didn't do anything wrong. If anything, I kept your wife from getting in trouble with another man at the club."

"Jerome. Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?"

"I didn't put it all together until Saturday when we were at the gym and she mentioned her husband's name. I swear, Hank. I didn't mean any harm."

Hank's face had turned red at first but he seemed to be calming down.

"What did you mean when you said you may have kept my wife from getting into trouble?"

"Listen. I'm not really sure of anything. Your wife's friend seemed a little on the wild side and I was getting a bad feeling that maybe she could have influenced her."

"You think my wife might be interested in meeting a black man for sex?"

"Hank. I don't really know that for sure. All I know for sure is, your wife is safe with me. You can trust me on that or I wouldn't have come in here this morning and said anything."

"So. You think I should thank you or something for not banging my wife?"

"Hank. Listen to me. If your wife did have an interest in interracial sex than maybe you should be lucky that your old friend Jerome was there and not one of those jerks at the club that would have gotten her drunk and taken her to a hotel around the corner and banged the shit out of her."

Hank was silent at first and starred down at the floor a few seconds before replying.

"Jerome. I'm worried, what if your right about my wife? What if she was there to pick up a guy?"

"Well. We don't know that for sure but I think I have a way to see if she has any interest in black men?"

"What do you mean? How did my wife act when she was around you Friday night. Did she try to hit on you?"

"Hank. I'm not really sure. Danielle was really nice with me but I'm not sure. Do you want to hear my idea?"

"Yeah. I just hope it doesn't evolve something crazy."

Jerome almost lost but kept cool. He remembered Danielle telling him that his idea was crazy.

"Well. What do you two do when you're having sex? I mean, do you do things to stimulate each another like maybe watching video's or something?"

"Yeah. We've done that before."

"What's on the video's? Are they straight sex or do they have a fetish in them?"

"Well. Their straight sex and I guess you could say they're interracial."

"Oh. Now we're getting somewhere."

"What do you mean?"

"Hank. You may have turned your own wife on to black men by showing her those videos. Maybe she has a secret fantasy about having sex with a black man."

"Jerome. I don't think so. Danielle never mentioned anything about sex with a black man or any other man for that matter."

"Your wife's not going to tell you herself. You're going to have to work that out of her. Hank. You got me curious now. You mentioned that all the videos are interracial that you've watched. Do you have a secret fantasy to see white women getting banged by a well-endowed black man?"

Hank was too embarrassed to say it but Jerome could see it in his face.

"It's nothing you should be ashamed about. At least that explains why you were standing at the bar watching that redhead with that tall black dude at the club Friday night."

Hank hadn't realized that Jerome had noticed him watching that couple that night at the club.

"Hank. I saw that redhead in the club before and her husband is always there to watching her from a distance. He waits until a guy hits on her than follows them back home so he can watch."

Jerome kept watching Hank's facial expression and saw he was pushing the right buttons

"Hank. This is a great opportunity to spice up your sex life with your wife!"

Hank was listening.

"You could implement an interracial movie to help stimulate both of your sex lives. If you're excited by seeing white women with black men, than a video will definitely turn you on and you can use the same source to see if Danielle is aroused when she watches the video."

Jerome had Hank's full attention.

"You should make comments about the move. You know, point out the size of the black man to her and maybe comment about the woman. Maybe you could find a way to relate your wife to the woman in the video. Be blunt! Ask her how she'd like having something that large inside her. See if it arouses her."

Hank seemed to be satisfied with Jerome's idea.

Hank left the office in total agreement with Jerome that morning. Jerome waited until after lunch and gave Danielle a call and said that she should implement his idea about the video that night.

Jerome went a step further and asked Danielle to meet him for lunch on Tuesday so she could brief him on what happened Monday night. Dam, if she didn't accept his invitation!

Danielle had everything in place that evening. She was standing in the bathroom squirting her perfume between her breasts and adjusted the black teddy along her shoulders. She switched off the bathroom light and walked into the bedroom where Hank was waiting in bed for her.