Banging Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank was kissing her mound and his nose was working hard to smell any scent of a man on her. Before she had a chance to pull away, Hank held her ass cheeks tight in his hands as he licked the front of her pussy slit. Danielle could smell the strong scent of sex herself as she watched Hank's tongue work on her pussy slit.

Danielle saw him taste her and knew that he must be tasting the salty mixture of Jerome's cum and her juices. Hank was enraged with passion now as he worked his tongue deeper into her slit.

"Hank. Stop."

Surly Hank could taste Jerome's cum and he wasn't going to stop so she slowly back up and sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs for Hank.

"That's it. Lick it."

Danielle was getting extremely horny as Hank kept licking her pussy slit. Danielle fell backward on the mattress as Hank's face pushed into her mound. She arched her hips up giving him better access to her pussy. She was excited too thinking another man had just screwed her and now her husband was licking his seed from her pussy.

Hank got up into the bed and grabbed a hold of Danielle and lifted her up until she was straddling his face.

Danielle began a slow rocking motion above her husband's face and instinctively began to squeeze her pussy muscles hoping that Jerome's cum would drip out into her husband's mouth.

"Honey. Do you like sucking my pussy?"

Hank was so busy working his tongue deep inside her that all he could do was, mumble.

"Mmm."

"That's it. Honey. Your tongue feels so good inside me. Eat it."

Danielle was so horny that she reached back behind her and worked her hand inside his pajama's and grabbed Hank's cock. He was very hard but she noticed right away how small in comparison he was to Jerome. She knew he could never compare to Jerome's huge size. She had felt so full and satisfied with Jerome's big cock inside her.

Danielle's fingers wrapped around Hank's cock which made him suddenly cum in her hand. She was somewhat relieved because she knew she had been stretched by Jerome tonight and problebly wouldn't have felt Hank that much anyway.

Hank raised his head and looked pitifully into her eyes with the mixture of Jerome's cum and her pussy juice smeared on his face.

"It's all right. Baby. Keep licking me."

Danielle reached down and put her finger on her clit as Hank continued to lick her. She closed her eyes and imagined that Jerome was screwing her as she worked her finger in circles over her clit.

Danielle finally realized how much she was turned on having Hank lick out Jerome's cum from her pussy. Her body began to shake and tremble as she pushed down into Hank's face and had a strong orgasm as she dreamed about having Jerome's big cock inside her.

Hank finally stopped to catch his breath and looked up at Danielle. "I'm sorry I came so soon. It's just that I was too excited."

"It's ok. Baby. You got me really excited."

Danielle got up and took her shower thinking about the things that Jerome had said on the way home. Danielle turned off the water and thought about the last thing Jerome said to her in the car. Jerome told her that sex with Hank would never be the same again and he was right.