Banging Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,866 Followers

Jerome patted Hank on the shoulder and bought him another drink as he walked back to Danielle and said that he was ready to leave.

Jerome helped Danielle to her feet and walked her quickly out of the club. Jerome drove quickly to his apartment and pulled into the parking lot.

"Jerome. This isn't anywhere near my house."

"Come on in for a minute. I want to check on Lamont before we leave."

Danielle followed Jerome into the building and up the stairs and waited for Jerome to unlock the door. Once they entered, they found the place dark. Jerome took hold of Danielle's hand and walked her back toward the bedroom where they saw a light coming from one of the rooms.

They could hear sounds coming from the bedroom and Jerome put his fingers to his lips indicating that Danielle should remain quiet. Jerome moved Danielle directly in front of him in the doorway so she could see what was going on.

Macy was straddling Lamont's legs and Danielle started to back up but Jerome held her tight and whispered in her ear.

"That's it, Lamont. I love your cock in me. It's so big."

Danielle knew they didn't know they were being watched as she stood motionless in the doorway watching Macy and Lamont screwing in the bed. Danielle could see Lamont's large black cock gliding in and out of Macy's wet pussy. The thick black cock was wet from Macy's pussy. Jerome was still holding Danielle and felt her body as it began to relax as she watched the couple in the bedroom. Jerome slowly moved his hands up from her waist and held her large braless tits in his hands and pushed her body back against his hard cock.

Jerome whispered into Danielle's ear. "Isn't this really nice to watch?"

Daniel nodded her head affirmatively as Jerome squeezed her tits and held her back against his cock. Danielle had never felt so aroused as she pushed her ass back against Jerome's body. She could feel Jerome's massive cock at the crack of her ass now.

Jerome flicked his fingers against Danielle's nipples causing them to protrude out from the thin material of her dress. Jerome pulled Danielle away from the doorway and into his bedroom across the hall.

Jerome slipped of his shirt and unbuckled his pants letting them drop to the floor.

"Jerome. What are you doing? What if Hank followed us here?"

Jerome stepped out of the pants leaving only his thin boxer's on and pulled Danielle to him and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Don't worry. I was checking in the mirror all the way here and nobody followed us."

Danielle didn't resist as Jerome pulled Danielle's black dress over her head and tossed it on the floor. Danielle knew she should stop but with all the liquor she drank, and the sex show she just witnessed, she simply wanted Jerome at that moment.

Jerome quickly pushed the boxer's down his legs and let them drop to the floor. Danielle quickly grasped Jerome's big cock. Jerome stood there looking Danielle's body over and saw how perfect she was from her narrow waist to her full hips and her large firm tits. She was perfect in every way.

"Danielle. I have to get you in that bed."

"Jerome. Do you have a condom?"

Jerome was pulling the covers back on the bed and motioned for Danielle to come and lay down without answering her question. He finally got around to answering her question as she got into the bed.

"No. I don't think so. I never use them."

Danielle was incredibly horny as she laid down next to Jerome and embraced him for a kiss as Jerome parted her thighs Jerome was surprised when Danielle took hold of his cock and began stroking it.

Danielle's fingers held the huge cock and it was so surreal holding such a large shaft in her hand. Jerome was long and very thick and Danielle estimated that it was more than twice the size of Hank's cock.

Danielle was horny. It had been a long time since Hank satisfied her. Danielle looked down at the huge black cock head and couldn't imagine how it would fit inside a woman.

Jerome had found Danielle's clitoris and was bringing her to the brink of an orgasm.

"Please. Jerome. Do you think you could go and ask Lamont if he has a condom?"

"Danielle. I can't interrupt them now! Besides. Did you see Lamont wearing one?"

"I understand but I'm not on birth control or anything."

Jerome moved his finger against her clit and Danielle surprised him again when she began to tremble on his finger and slightly pulled it out when she grabbed his arm.

"Don't stop now. I'm going too cum."

Jerome watched Danielle's facial expression and saw her body trembling as he gently moved his finger over her clit.

"Uh. I'm going to cum. Uh. Yeah. That's it."

Danielle's pussy were so wet Jerome's fingers got soaked from her orgasm. Jerome couldn't wait any longer as he got on his knees. Jerome scooted on the bed until he positioned himself between her legs. Jerome lowered his body until the large head of his cock made contact with Danielle's pussy lips.

Danielle was biting her lip as Jerome slid his cock head along the wetness of her pussy lips. Jerome pushed forward allowing the huge head pop inside causing Danielle to stiffen. Jerome closed his eyes and held himself very still as Danielle's pussy tightened its grip when he entered her.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

Jerome inched himself forward allowing another couple inches to slip inside as her body tightened again as Danielle kept bitting her lip.

"Should I pull out?"

"No."

Jerome had thoughts about what he was doing to Danielle and Hank and held himself in that position a couple more seconds than pushed forward sending another five inches into Danielle's pussy causing her to instinctively open and pull her legs back.

"God. Your so big."

Danielle had felt guilt when she first came to Jerome's place but the combination of the liquor and watching Macy screwing Lamont drove her to this point. Danielle thought of Hank and felt this was his fault. Hank must have known that this could happen. After a few moments Danielle had rationalized the situation

Danielle's body began to respond when her mind was satisfied and lost its guilt. Jerome could feel the changes that were happening to Danielle. Danielle was changing from being a passive lover as her legs moved around his body and tightened around his legs.

Jerome pulled out than pushed all the way inside until his cock head hit her cervix. Jerome felt Danielle's pussy muscles tighten around his huge cock. It was a perfect fit for him. Danielle's pussy accommodated the length of his cock so perfect that each time he drove himself deep inside her pussy, he hit her cervix with the head of his cock.

"I never felt anything this wonderful."

That was all Jerome needed for his ego as he began shoving himself inside Danielle's pussy until his balls were slapping against her ass with each stroke. Danielle put her hands on Jerome's ass cheeks and pulled him inside her pussy as deep as she could. Jerome was beginning to sweat as did Danielle and the contact of their hot skin together was very overwhelming.

Danielle was grinding her hips and the incredible girth of Jerome's cock Jerome's cock had such incredible girth that her pussy was stretched out to its limit. Danielle could feel ever vein and every ridge in Jerome's thick cock.

Jerome shoved his cock inside to the hilt and began rotating his hips. Jerome kept himself fully impaled as he moved his hips in a circular motion. He could feel his cum building up a powerful orgasm in his balls.

Jerome looked down into Danielle's eyes. She was gazing up at him as if he were her black stallion. Danielle had another orgasm as Jerome continued to rotate his hips. Danielle could feel Jerome's cock began to expand and for a split second her mind thought about getting pregnant but that was something she would have to deal with later.

Danielle was moving her hips and giving this man as much pleasure as he was giving to her. Danielle reached another orgasm and than another as her mind went insane with lust.

"Oh. God. I want you to cum inside me. I want you to cum for me."

Those words set Jerome off into a powerful orgasm as he gritted his teeth and grunted as the first wave of fertile sperm shot from his cock. Danielle winced as she felt the first wave hit her cervix. Danielle's body began to convulse and tremble as a huge orgasm overtook her body as the last few spurts of seed were deposited deep inside Danielle's womb.

Danielle's last words were garbled as she lovingly spoke to Jerome. "Oh. Yes. Shoot it deep inside me. I can feel it going in me."

Jerome finished pumping his seed inside her womb and collapsed on top of Danielle completely spent. Neither of the wanted to move as they glowed in the aftermath of love making. The realization of which took place came into her mind as she felt Jerome's fertile seed began to flow out of her pussy.

Jerome was breathing hard above her and she almost forgot where she was until they heard a knock on the door.

"Danielle. Are you in there? You left your cell phone in your purse in the front room and it keeps ringing."

"OK. Macy. I'll be right there."

Danielle sat up and stood as she reached for Jerome's shirt and walked out of the room to retrieve her cell phone. Lamont smiled at her as she entered the front room. Macy was in the shower. Danielle returned to the room and shut the door where Jerome was still laying in bed waiting for her to return.

Danielle began to gather up her clothes off the floor. Jerome gazed up at her.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Home."

Danielle looked over at Jerome on the bed who was stroking his semi-hard cock. She thought he was very handsome laying there with a confidant smile on his face as he patted the bed. She dropped the clothes and got into the bed next to Jerome. Danielle sat down on the edge of the bed.

Danielle took a deep breath as she dialed the number to her husband's phone. Jerome lifted himself up and reached over and wrapped his arm around Danielle and pulled her next to him in the bed. The phone began to ring as Jerome kept his arm wrapped around Danielle.

"Hi. Honey."

"Danielle. Where are you at? I thought you left the club? Are you on your way home?"

"Honey. We stopped at another place and we'll be home shortly."

Jerome began rubbing his finger along the wet slit of Danielle's pussy and pushed his thumb around her clit causing her body to tense.

"Is Macy with you or are you alone?"

Jerome pushed two fingers into Danielle's pussy now as he continued to rotate his thumb on her clit.

"Macy's in the bathroom but I think she'll be back soon."

"I'll wait up for you."

"Honey. I'll see you in a little while."

Jerome was getting his thrills touching Danielle's pussy while she spoke to her husband. Jerome could feel Danielle's body moving to the rhythm of his fingers.

"OK. Don't be too late. I'll see you soon."

Danielle closed the phone and closed her eyes as her body arched against his fingers. "Jerome. I have to go home."

"You just told Hank you'd be home in a while so we still have time."

"Jerome. Hank is going to find out and he is going to be so mad that I don't know what he would do to me or you."

"Relax. Hank would be getting off watching us fuck if he were here. Your going to have to face it, Hank is one of those sick fellows that gets off on all this."

Danielle's body was deceiving her as Jerome kept moving his fingers inside her wet pussy.

"Danielle. If Hank was going to make a scene about this than he would have walked over to our table when he saw me kissing you and punched me in the face. Hank wanted this to happen tonight."

Danielle was on the brink of orgasm as Jerome played with her pussy.

"Does Hank like to see other men flirt with you? Does he like you to wear sexy cloths?"

Danielle was trying to concentrate. "Yes. I think so."

"You see. Hank has a thing to see you with other men. You're married to a really sick puppy. Its time you take him up on his fetish and find a real man."

Jerome kissed her neck and took his fingers out of her wet pussy and brought them up to Danielle's mouth.

"Suck on them."

Danielle opened her mouth and sucked the juice from his fingers.

"Taste it. Taste my, cum?"

"Mmm. Yes."

Jerome quickly grabbed Danielle around her waist and hoisted her above his legs and poised her above his huge cock. Danielle's long blonde hair flopped around and finally rested around her beautiful body. It made her look like a goddess above him.

"Reach down and guide it in. You already have my seed inside you."

Danielle's mind was playing with her but Jerome's version clouded her thoughts and with clouded judgment, Danielle clasped her hand around the thick shaft and rubbed it against her wet slit.

Danielle relaxed her leg and thigh muscles as she slowly lowered herself onto the thick shaft. Once the large head popped inside, her wet pussy gave little or no resistance as she began to impale herself on the huge black shaft.

Jerome took the wonder of her beautiful body in as she sat above his legs and began moving rhythmically at a fast pace.

"Baby. Slow down. Don't worry about your husband. We have time."

Jerome was buried to the hilt inside Danielle's pussy. Danielle had arched up so she was able to watch the huge shaft disappearing into her wet pussy below. Danielle's long blonde hair was spilled out all around Jerome as she slowly moved herself on his shaft.

Jerome watched how her eyes remained fixed on the shaft as it slowly entered and withdrew from her pussy with each stroke. Danielle had an expression of amazement on her face as if she were wondering how her pussy could accommodate such a large shaft.

Danielle's body was trembling from passion as she tiled her head to look into his eyes. Jerome intensely starred back as he said. "You know I'm going to spoil you, don't you?"

"Yes."

Danielle thought about Hank for a moment and how he would go soft inside her pussy if he wasn't getting his fix on his fetish. She knew that Jerome would stay hard and wouldn't disappoint her. She glazed down at her hands that were pushed against Jerome's chest and saw the contrast of their skin together. It only heightened her passion as she continued to bounce up and down his large shaft.

Danielle closed her eyes and felt the wonderful sensation inside her pussy and she thought how wonderfully Jerome's cock fit inside her pussy.

"Honey. What are you thinking about?"

Danielle slightly opened her eyes and leaned down and kissed Jerome, taking his tongue deep inside her mouth. Jerome held onto Danielle's ass cheeks as she began moving herself faster above him. Her body began to tremble and shake as she had one of the most wonderful orgasms of her life.

"Oh. God. I could feel you cum."

Danielle was kissing Jerome's face and wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible but she could feel his cock beginning to expand and knew he was going to cum soon. Danielle raised herself back into position on top of Jerome and began humping him with all her energy which caused her to sweat.

Jerome starred up at her beautiful blonde glazed body with her blonde hair flying around as she worked as hard as she could to bring him to orgasm. Danielle began to tremble and shake again as she reached yet another orgasm.

"I'm going to cum. Honey. I want you to cum in my pussy."

"Oh. Yeah. Danielle. I like to hear you talk like that. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to cum inside my pussy now!"

Danielle could feel Jerome as he spurted into her pussy. He was holding her down against his legs as tight as he could as he unleashed his potent seed deep into her pussy for the second time that night.

Danielle could feel Jerome's cock head pressed against her cervix and felt each spurt that entered her womb. Her body began to relax above him as she finished her orgasm.

Jerome laid their watching this beautiful blonde above him breathing rapidly as she caught her breath. She was so beautiful and the thought accord with him that he could be falling in love with this woman.

"I have to get up. I need to get home."

Jerome wanted Danielle to stay now. He was falling in love with this woman and didn't want to share her with anyone else.

"Why do you have to go home? Hank knew this was going to happen. Why do you want to go home to that loser?"

"Jerome. Look. I like you a lot but I'm married. Maybe we shouldn't have done this. I should get home now."

"I don't get it. You still want to go home to that loser after he stood there and watched us at the club?"

Danielle got out of the bed and stood picking up her clothes as Jerome walked around and put his arms around her.

"I'm really sorry I said that about your husband. I think I was totally out of place."

Jerome could feel the coldness coming from Danielle. Jerome knew he screwed things up. It really didn't matter because he knew she would come back to him. It would only be a matter of time.

Hank had been pacing the floor waiting for Danielle to return home. It had been almost two hours since she said she would be home soon. Finally. A Car pulled into the driveway. Hank peeked out the front window and saw a dark car in the driveway. He looked over at his neighbor's house and saw that Macy's car was already home in the driveway. Why didn't she come home with Macy?

Hank saw the engine running and waited. His heart was beating fast as he wondered who was bringing his wife home. They must be talking.

Jerome and Danielle talked for a minute before she leaned over and gave Jerome a kiss before getting out of the car. Danielle walked up the walk as Hank opened the door about a second before she reached for the door knob. Hank saw the car backing out of the driveway and pull away as Danielle stepped into the house.

"Who brought you home?"

"It was just someone I met at the club. Macy wanted to leave early so he drove me home."

"It was a man?"

"Yes."

"Baby. Do you want to have a drink before we hit the sack?"

"Honey. I think I drank enough tonight. I'm really exhausted too."

Danielle walked toward the bedroom and pulled the black dress over her head and tossed it on the chair. Hank had followed her into the bedroom and watched every move she made. Danielle raised each leg as she slipped off her heels and took a hold of her thong and slipped it down her legs.

There was a huge stain on the material of the black thong so Danielle tucked it under her dress and turned and saw Hank starring at her. She could feel Jerome's cum slowly escaping from her pussy slit.

"Danielle. You look so beautiful standing there naked."

Danielle smiled. "Honey. Thank you but I'm all sweaty from dancing at the club tonight and want to take a shower."

Hank began to wonder if something happened between Jerome and Danielle. Danielle seemed like she was in too much of a hurry to get in that shower so Hank held out his arms to Danielle.

"Honey. I feel sticky and dirty right now. I better get in the shower first."

"Danielle. It's all right. Come here for a minute and let me hold you."

Danielle noticed that Hank had an erection. She just finished listening to Jerome in the car tell her that Hank would problebly want to have sex with her when she got home.

Danielle hesitantly walked toward her husband as he wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her neck. Hank seemed to be smelling her for any sign that a man had touched her.

"Honey. Did any of the men you danced with tonight at the club come onto you tonight?"

Jerome had predicted Hank would ask her that question and than he would want to have sex to satisfy his sick fetish. Danielle didn't reply to Hank's question. Hank began kissing his way down her breasts than onto her belly around her navel.

"Honey. I told you that I was all sticky and wanted to take a shower first."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,866 Followers