Barbie Doll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're serious?"

"Well I'm seriously thinking about it. Can we see if it's even possible?"

I looked at her a second, "Well first off would be to see who owns it. We could do solar for power, and we have cell coverage. Then would come water and septic. I know they had something back when it was in use, but that could have been a tanker truck so I don't know. I wouldn't want to be hauling water in the winter, hell I don't know about hauling water in the summer either."

"But we can check it out right?" batting her eyelashes at me.

"Fine fine fine, we can look." I had a screaming woman wrapped around me, and then a groaning woman as I took advantage of that ass just begging to be squeezed. So we began looking.

The first good discovery was a trap door in the floor of the outside porch and a stout eyebolt in the ceiling above it so bringing something up on a winch looked promising. Going down the stairs with eyesight not limited by oxygen deprivation led us to discover that the section below the top cabin was braced for a floor of some kind, probable provision storage or something away from the critters.

The steel looked sound, and once at the bottom we found an old pipe sticking up out of the ground that had Barbra's interest. A little investigation had us following, read me following an entirely too enthusiastic ass, up the hill a ways until we heard running water. Barbra giggled and scooted ahead in the brush until I heard her yell "YES!"

I came panting up behind her grinning and jumping.

"SEEEE!" she said jumping into my arms as I collapsed on the mossy ground.

"Se what?" I managed to say.

"The pipe," pointing to something sticking out of the ground.

"And that's a good thing?"

"That's our power silly."

"Huh?"

Barbra jumped up like a kid on Christmas. "You forget my degree is in hydraulics. You see here?" pointing to something, "They had a little damn, that would let it fill enough to put the water level above the pipe and run it down to the tower."

She hopped back on my lap, "From the size of it I would bet they were just using it for water, maybe a propane fired shower or something. But with today's equipment we could put a little hydro unit in and have all the power we want with a bigger feed pipe."

"And that will work?"

I got the 'MEN' look, "My grandfather had a little spiral drive hooked to a car generator at his mountain cabin for his radio and a few lights, and that was over forty years ago."

I grinned at her, "So that's a yes?"

I had a woman sitting on my chest pounding me with her fists screaming to the hills.

I managed to capture the fists and kiss them into submission, "Okay okay, I'll take your word for it. But it's all meaningless if it still belongs to the government."

"But we can ask?"

"Yes we can ask." Now I had a wild woman on me trying to strangle me and kill me with kisses out in the wilderness where we would never be found. Is there any better way to go?

Then I was dragged back down to the tower, Barbra raced back up to close up. I managed three quarters of the way when she came back down dragging me to the ATV. I barely had the door closed when she was off, and no taking it easy this time. I didn't have time to enjoy her chest bouncing around, I was doing my best to hang on and hope the door stayed closed wishing this thing had five point seat belts! I can't even begin to tell you how many times we were airborne, but they all came with a shout of glee from Barbra.

At least the pasture was relatively smooth, only relatively. By the time I had the nerve to look any where but where we were going to crash next we were back skidding to a stop next to the barn. I had barely pealed my fingers from the top grip and I was being drug into the house and out to the pool area. The only thing missing was Rosy. Don still sitting at the table reading, Sarah still on her lounger but on her back now, tits glistening in the sun.

Barbra stepped beside the table near Don and began stripping off her clothes. Not shucking them, but STRIPPING them, a little grind and wiggle as she did.

"Don?" as she pealed her top away from her tits getting his attention.

"I have a question for you," lifting and jiggling her tits a little. I heard Sarah giggle and turned to see her grinning and watching the show.

"Uh huh?" watching Barbra squeeze her tits and slide her hands up to tweak her nipples.

"That old ranger tower near the lake, who owns it?" starting to trace her areola and play with her nipple rings.

"Well I don't know for sure," Barbra sat on the table next to him, her tits less than a foot from his face. "I think it was abandoned so that would... ummm... make it... mine I guess." Barbra was really playing, lifting her tit with one hand and playing with her nipple with the other, totally ruining his concentration.

Barbra spread her legs letting her shaved pussy show right in front of him and then tracing her finger down her belly until it was just above her mound all the time sliding her foot over his crotch. "Would you sell it to me?"

"I uhhh... ummm... what for?" as Barbra slid her finger between her wet lips.

"So we can live in it silly," bringing the wet finger to her lips and licking it off.

"IN A TREE HOUSE!" Sarah exclaimed.

"It's not a tree house," still playing and stroking in front of Don, "And the view is magnificent. So what do you say Don?" bringing her fingers back up to her areola and flicking her nipples with her fingernails.

"I'll...," his head turned to his chuckling wife, "I'll check into it."

"Okay!" Barbra said all chipper hopping up to sit on my lap, legs spread facing Don, the hot stripper gone like smoke. She leaned back beside my head. "You know Ken, worst case scenario a friend I do some collaborating with has some land down near Pensacola. We could always find something down there."

Don groaned and Sarah giggled and came over to put him out of his misery, sitting on his lap and feeding him a coconut flavored nipple.

Barbra was not to be out done and turned to feed me hers, then leaned in close to whisper, "We need to go take a shower."

I looked at her, "How come? We just came back from the lake."

Barbra grinned, "Because I'm only spotting."

HELL YES! We scurried back up to our room, I pealed off my clothes while Barbra started the shower. I chuckled when I read the note on the table, then did my guy thing and flipped on the TV while I had a naked woman waiting for me in the shower. A few clicks later and I headed for the shower with a face splitting grin.

This was like showering together at the truck stop, but SO much better. A huge shower with a massive rain head, lots of room and a bench along one end under another shower head. No rush, no need to go anywhere but maybe twenty feet to bed later. Soaping and sliding across each other lathering and soaping several times just for the pure joy of doing it. Listening to Barbra moan as I shampoo her hair with the tip of my cock in the crease of her ass, feeling her nipples in my back as she does mine.

I could really get used to this...

Then watching her step to the bench at the end and lean over, looking over her shoulder at me wiggling her ass. But unlike the last few days, it isn't her ass she wants filled. I walk to her, my hard cock bobbing in the air in total anticipation of what's coming, not even slowing down as I sink into her waiting pussy. Grabbing her hips to get the last little bit burrowed in her, both of us moaning as I do.

Standing there under the rain head, joined in the most intimate way possible, and still wanting more. Pulling back a little and driving that last bit hearing Barbra give that satisfied little grunt. Pulling back enough to slap her ass as I drove in, then again and again, reveling at being joined like this again. Feeling her pussy quiver around me like her tight ass never could. Her throat, ass, tits, and pussy each being the individual special gift they were.

I grinned wishing for a mirror to see her expression, her tits bouncing back and forth as I drove into her, but it would be almost as good...

I grabbed Barbra's hips with that thought rolling around my head and just flat pounded her, slapping her ass as she begged for more and harder until I thought I was going to drive her through the wall while her screaming was going to break the shower glass. Going until I couldn't stand and had pumped the last of what I had into her willing pussy. pulling back to let the shower rinse us off with only the slightest hint of pink. Taking the hand held and rinsing her pussy, smiling at her gasp and then groan as I bathed her inflamed pussy with the warm water.

Shutting off the water and toweling enough to start toweling Barbra as she clung to me. Grabbing a couple of extra towels to put on the bed as she held on to me before laying her across them. Finishing toweling off looking at her with an 'I am well and truly fucked' grin and glow about her.

And I did the guy thing again, I picked up the remote and flipped the TV on, muting the sound right away. I was picking through the channels, backing up to see what I could find, and there it was! The most beautiful angle, just filling the screen. I backed up a bit more and turned the sound up.

At first there was just a bit of moaning, but then came the first 'YES!' Barbra's head came up and froze, the image on the screen stopping her cold. "WHAT THE HELL!"

"What dear?" turning back to watch her tits swinging so nicely as I drove into her.

"How the hell did you manage that?" looking between me and the scene on the TV of me fucking her.

I kissed her and grinned, "I didn't, Don did."

"HE WHAT!?"

I kissed her again with her trying to avoid it looking at herself getting a hell of a good fucking on the TV. "Well he didn't directly, I just read his note finally. The room is wired to the hilt with HD cameras."

"So they're watching us?" I was being glared at.

"Not unless we want them to. Should I switch it over so they can?"

"Not if you ever want to get laid again."

"Well I guess I'll just have to settle for listening to you scream again and again," about the time she started orgasming on camera, I let it roll, getting firm watching and listening to her.

As Barbra became overwhelmed with her orgasm on screen she finally said something, "That was just plain HOT!... is there any other angles?"

I chuckled and skipped up and down the channels until I found one looking down towards the seat and backed it up. In high speed we fucked backwards until we 'walked out' of the camera. I turned it on and we watched it all over again. Barbra walking to the seat and bending over, my coming up behind her and sliding in in one smooth stroke. Backing up a little and then driving deep in a short stroke.

After a few nice strokes I was picking up speed, the nice bulge of her big tits appearing and disappearing beside her from that angle as we fucked. Barbra got up on her hands and knees beside me, "Fuck me Ken," was all she said.

I was definitely in the mood again, getting up behind her and sliding in to my own accompaniment. Picking up our pace until we were matching ourselves. But unlike last time, we both exploded about the time Barbra started screaming. Dropping to the bed still driving into her spasming pussy while we watched ourselves fuck on screen.

Laying there not gong fully soft watching ourselves in the last throws of orgasm. Barbra snickering and squeezing on me as she saw herself gasp and groan as I rinsed her down. Hearing Barbra sigh she watched me pick her up and carry her to bed.

Barbra pulled herself from me rolling me on my back as she shut the TV off, reaching back to stroke me a bit to semi firm, then throwing a leg over and mounting me, taking me in for a third time in less than an hour. "I think you've about drained me today babe."

"I know, but I like you in me." Barbra grabbed the edge of the comforter and pulled it over us as she laid down on top of me, cradling her head on her arms and falling asleep laying on me with my cock trying to stay in her. I did stay in her a bit, but not for long. Hearing a slight whimper as I came out of her, the little grin on her face as she slid off to one side and put her fingers in my chest hair. I turned the bed side light off and snuggled in with a loving soft woman in my arms...

___

I woke to a now familiar sight, and a second totally unfamiliar sight.

The first was seeing Barbra turned around sucking my firming cock down, watching her from the side as her throat expanded as she took me in. The second however made me completely hard in an instant. Up on the screen was a view right down between my legs as Barbra grinned around my cock and took me in. Seeing her face, eyes closed in enjoyment, as she swallowed me down.

Now I always assumed she was enjoying herself from the vibrations I felt as she took me in, but the look on her face as she inhaled me. I watched as she opened her eyes and looked straight at the camera and took me to the root before closing her lips around me, milking me with her throat and sliding back off until she had just the head between her lips. Again she looked directly at the camera, but knowing it was coming and seeing it was more than... "COMMMMMINGGGG!"

I think I watched myself swell and spasm as I shot the first load into her, but after that I was a spasming fool. Arching and cumming until Barbra had me drained. And then not letting me go, keeping me between her lips to suck the last of me while making me twitch. "There might be something to all these cameras after all."

I just groaned and squeezed her ass.

We headed out for breakfast at a better time than yesterday, and thankfully so since Rosy was making pancakes, in her apron, and just in her apron! Barbra snickered at me watching her ass as she dished things up, her tits barely contained by the upper part.

Us guys just watched her, Antonio getting a swat for grabbing her ass while she was serving him, then grinning as she took off her apron to join us for breakfast. Now this is how it should be. All the women naked at breakfast... damn life is good.

Since today was the awards for the tractor competition the girls decided we were all going to the fair today. We were outvoted when we said we wanted to go by ourselves. Seems we men required constant supervision at the fair. The girls headed off bobbing and jiggling to get ready while the guys went off to our rooms. I grinned at the sound of Rosy's oiled tits slapping together as she walked away. She wasn't all that big, probably a healthy C cup, but they were VERY pendulous and swing with every movement she made. I had slipped a clean shirt and jeans on and we were waiting for the girls in the living room, Don and Antonio looking at me and grinning. "What?"

"You'll see," Don said.

I was about to ask him to clarify when the girls came in in some of the nicest basic dresses I could imagine, checker board patterns, low elastic neck lines and nice subtle nipple lumps, skirts mid thigh. Then they converged on me. I was unceremoniously hauled to my feet and my shirt almost torn from my body with Sarah instructing Barbra to get something better. I was getting NO help from Don and Antonio doing their best not to laugh.

Barbra came back in with a proper WESTERN style shirt for a proper COUNTRY look. And once it was on it required a proper tucking in. That translated to dropping my pants, being groped by three ornery women, then having my pants pulled back up until I thought I was going to sing soprano for the next fifty years!

I think I'll have to get a few of these shirts and put them on myself next time!

We piled into the Navigator and headed to the fair. It was a wonderful day, strolling with our ladies, going on a few rides with Barbra snuggled against me. We took three rounds on the Ferris Wheel, kissing when ever we had the chance, and groping a few times when we shouldn't. Barbra teasing me by swallowing a corn dog then pulling it back out and nipping the end off making me cringe and Sarah and Rosy laugh.

We even stopped by the judges tent and ruffled a few feathers again, aren't I just terrible? "So when will the judges' notes be available? After the presentation, or are you going to wait the full twenty four hours before making them public?"

"Making them public?"

"Well yeah. I mean I've been to a few where they wait the full twenty four hours when all the judges are local. But if there are out of town judges they have to be released before they leave so they can be questioned if need be."

"Oh, well... I don't know... I'll have to check and see what the schedule is on that."

"Okay, thanks. I'll ask some of the other competitors and see when they've been released in the past, that should give me an idea at least."

"OH! Well... Um..."

"Thanks for your time, see you later at the awards ceremony."

We got a ways away from the judges' tent when Don stopped me, "What judges' notes release were you talking about? I've never heard of that."

I grinned back at him, "Me either. But if they even THINK there is a possibility of having to release their notes to justify their conclusions then that's just too bad now isn't it? And from the way he acted I would be he hasn't read the rules and regulations on one of these competitions and has been winging it for his own ego from the beginning."

We all had a good laugh and went to make the rounds again, splitting up and agreeing to meet a little before the awards announcement.

Barbra turned and took both hands in hers, walking backwards and pulling me under a tree. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Mmmmm, what I want to do would get us arrested out here," and gave her a nice kiss.

"Awwww, you mean I wore this skimpy bra and no panties for nothing?"

I dropped my head to her shoulder groaning.

"And if we had drove we could have went back to the truck for a not so quickie, I might even have gotten you down my throat after you filled my cunt," Barbra whispered.

I turned my head enough to nip her neck.

"Promises promises. Then again I could always pull this big plug out of my ass and see if you can make me scream again?"

Barbra bought my hand around to her ass and giggled. I didn't really want to know, and yet I just had to reach around and dip my fingers between her cheeks... "OH FUCK!" I hissed as my fingers found the big base spreading her cheeks.

"You know Ken, just because I won't let another guy in our bed doesn't mean I don't like being double stuffed. Can you imagine how tight my cunt will be with that stuffed in my ass? Hmmmm?"

"Damn you are ornery."

"Nah, ornery would be stripping my bra off and pulling my dress down 'til my nipples are about ready to pop out."

I groaned again.

"You know that reminds me, I used to have a super short halter dress that I tied the front to my nipples instead of up around my neck. I wonder if I still have that one?"

I growled and planted her to the tree grinding into her and doing my best to kiss her into submission, I was just starting to bring my hand up between us to cup her tit when I was being hit in the back by something.

"Leave that young girl alone you dirty old man." We broke the kiss to see four older ladies, one close enough to have been my assailant with her purse ready for another swing.

I was trying to come up with a smart ass remark, but Barbra beat me to it. "Like hell, it's taken me three hours to get him this worked up."

They gasped and muttered 'Hussy' and other interesting names making Barbra giggle. "Well that ruined the mood."

"We better get back over to the ceremony before I lay you down and rape you here and now."

Barbra squirmed out from under me, "You can't rape the willing, especially if they bring their own hand cuffs." She stepped a few steps away, looked around, then flashed her ass before skipping off towards the tractors. DAMN! That wasn't just a big head on that plug, it was a big jeweled head glistening in the light. She is SO going to get FUCKED when we get home!