Barb's Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,668 Followers

Love D

So it really was over. Well it was for the best, thought Barb, perhaps she could concentrate on work now. That night before going home Barb opened the interracial cite and watched a movie were a beautiful blond was ravaged by a Nubian warrior. When the blond had an orgasm, she didn't appear to be acting.

Barb continued the pattern of looking at interracial porn and working late the remainder of the week. The effect of coming home late every night was chilling to are sex life. So that Saturday Barb and I decided that we would go out for dinner and drinks. Barb wore a black dress that came several inches above her knee. the dress had a squared plunge, which was very flattering to Barb's c-cup breasts. To complement the dress Barb wore high heels, which was totally out of character.

"Wow why don't we just stay home. I love the look, sophisticated with a touch of slut."

"Shut up, and lets get going if you want to get lucky tonight."

"Okay, okay, I can take a hint, You really do look good, Honey," I said. Barb always dressed conservatively and I was glad for the change. I liked it when Barb wears sexy cloths and have always encouraged her to do so. That night she looked fantastic.

Dinner was great. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Barb and neither could the waiter. After dinner Barb and I stopped at a little piano bar. Taking a seat near the piano I noticed the admiring stare of several men. I was flattered and actually found it exciting. We were on are second drink when I caught Barb exchanging looks with a black man at the bar. During the entire length of are marriage I had never seen Barb react like this to another man. Barb wasn't openly staring, it was more the occasional look. Surprised and curious I decided to see what would happen if I left Barb alone.

I excused myself to the restroom and waited from a darkened vantage point. Sure enough the man immediately walked to our table and began talking with Barb. even from were I stood it was obvious Barb was intrigued by the man. Barb was smiling and very animated as they spoke. Then I saw the man indicating towards the dance floor. Barb looked in my direction and I ducked back into the hall. Waiting a short time when I looked out again Barb's new friend was heading out toward the dance floor, with Barb in tow.

The piano man was playing a slow song and there were only two other couple's dancing. Taking my seat I watched as the two of them danced. The guy wasn't holding Barb particularly close, but he was definitely pressing his package up against Barb. When the song ended ,they exchanged a few words and Barb returned to the table.

"Who was that, honey."

"That was Gregory."

"Do you know him," I asked, surprised she would dance with a stranger like that.

"No, just met him, why all the questions, jealous," Barb said coyly.

"No not at all, it's just that you usually turn down guys that ask you to dance."

I received my third shock of the evening when Barb placed her hand in my lap and squeezed my semi hard dick.

"Lets see, your not jealous, then did it turn you on watching me dance with him."

"What?" My mind reeled what was my wife was asking. Almost reading my mind, Barb said.

" You know, did it turn you on when that black man rubbed his big cock up against me.

I knew Barb was drinking and attributed her behavior to the drink. Playing around I said, "Yes, was it big."

Barb had read a number of stories were husbands had gotten off watching their wives. Normally she would never have brought up the subject but she was high from the liquor. Embolden with my harding dick, she squeezed it again and said,"Very." Which wasn't a lie.

"Did he make you wet?"

"Take me home and find out."

I needed no further encouragement. I paid the bill and on my way out I said thanks to the black man, who was confused by my salutation.

Barb had been all over me on the way home making for some close calls. Once home all discussion about Gregory ended as we quickly stripped. Going down on Barb, I noticed that she had trimmed her busch down considerably.

Barb noticed and asked,"you like it?"

"Baby I love it," I said as I started devouring her pussy. Barb's pussy was very wet and my fingers slid easily into her pussy. My dick had been hard for the last twenty minutes and my balls actually ached. "

"That's it baby lick it, lick my pussy. Rub my clit with your finger, good ' that's it . Now suck on my clit," Barb commanded.

I didn't know were this was coming from. My straight laced wife talking like a whore. This was more than liquor, but at the moment I didn't care. Barb seemed distant, her eye's closed as I looked up between her legs. Barb held my head in place, even as I tried to move up to mount her. Licking even more furiously, I felt Barb's body tense as she cried out that she was cuming.

" Oh baby that's so so good I'm cuming don't stop, more, keep kissing me."

How could I stop. When her orgasm subsided, I moved up to mount her. Maybe tonight I thought, we could start a family. Barb quickly took my dick in her hand and placed it at the opening of her wet pussy. Thrusting forward I buried my dick to the hilt. I was so excited that I came almost immediately. I shot several jets of sperm into my wife's cunt, before rolling off the top of her on to my back.

"You came?"

"Duh yeah, couldn't you tell. I mean, I just came pretty darn hard," I said taken back more by the way Barb said it, as opposed to the content.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way honey , it's just that I did feel you shooting off."

" I don't know what to tell you babe, I don't think I can cum any harder than that. Maybe I should change my diet," I said getting a little testy. Barb didn't say another word, rolling over she was fast asleep in minutes. I on the other hand was troubled , something was going on and I aimed to get to the bottom of it.

Over the next two weeks, Barb maintained the same schedule of arriving at work early and leaving late. Brad saw to it that Barb was covered up with work. Of course Barb's internet surfing wasn't helping . Rare was the day she spent less than two hours at the site provided by Drew. Barb would also check Ann's e-mails from time to time, it was towards the end of the two weeks she read a message from Drew.

Ann, I've settled in now and am working all the time. I don't know how to put this, but we are finished. please don' try to see me or call

Drew

Barb was actually sad the couple was finished. Barb had really enjoyed reading about the affair, not to mention the photos, links and movies. Yes it had been enlightening to say the least, but perhaps her life could now return to normal.

Over the course of the next month it seemed as if Barb's work had doubled. I too was working long hours and we rarely crossed path except to sleep. needless to say sex was nonexistent. On weekends we were so tired that we didn't go out and it seemed like Brad always had a special project for Barb. One of the projects that Barb was recently placed in charge of was organizing some staffing changes in a nearby hospital. Seventy five mile away, Barb would be able to commute but it would make for long days.

Brad tried to make things easier, by securing an apartment for Barb during the month the project was expected to last. The idea was Barb could stay when ever she was to tired to drive or had an early meeting.

The first few days Barb made the drive, but late that week Barb had a meeting late in the afternoon and one scheduled early the next morning. Brad suggested she stay over and Barb exhausted agreed.

Still working at seven that evening, Barb received a call from Brad.

"Still working, look get out of there. you need some time for Barb. I know this little bistro not two blocks from the apartment. I want you to go there and give them your name. I'm calling them as soon as I hang up. Dinner is on me. Now leave, that's an order.

Barb smiled at the last comment. "Okay you win and brad thanks. That's so sweet.

" What our friends for, now go and relax."

Barb found the restaurant with no problem. Italian, the restaurant was small and very charming. there were only several tables, each with checkered table cloth's and candles dripping down old Chianti bottles. The owner and mat idée, a nice man, showed her a table in the corner. Barb had barely taken her seat when the nice man returned with a glass of wine and the menu. The wine was good and Barb finished the glass in short order. With out asking the waiter returned with another glass of wine and took Barb's order.

Barb was really enjoying the chance to relax. The atmosphere was nice and the wine soothing. No sooner had she finished the second glass when the waiter brought her another.

"Oh I didn't order another."

"Mr Greenburg left instructions Ms, he told me to keep the glass full."

Barb smiled at Brad's thoughtfulness. "Okay but please hold off on the next one I'm already feeling the last one."

The restaurant had filled with a number of couples. some no doubt here for a romantic evening , she thought. A tall well dressed Blackman entered the restaurant and was greeted by the nice man. Leading the tall man to a table next to her's the mat idée provided him a menu .

Glancing over the top of her wine glass, Barb could not help but think he looked familiar. Suddenly their eye's met and Barb looked away. Jesus, Barb thought, this guy is going to think, I'm after him or something.

"I've never eaten here. What would you recommend," asked the stranger.

His voice sounded familiar. "This is my first time too, the wine's nice," Barb added with a smile. God now she was flirting, what in the world had come over her, Barb thought.

"I'm new in town how about you."

"Business, just for the night," Barb responded, finally getting herself composed again. Just then the waiter brought her a third glass of wine. Barb hadn't noticed but she had already finished her second glass. Not wanting to make a scene she accepted the wine with a smile.

" I think I'll try one of those waiter," The man asked. On second thought please bring us a bottle."

"Oh I don't know about that," Barb said a little gitty with wine.

"No I insist and if it's not presumptuous of me, may I join you?"

Barb didn't know how to respond as he stood and walked over.

"You are alone, right."

"Yes, but," Barb was going to say she was married but decided that sounded foolish. Impulsively, she extended her hand. "My name is Barb, what's your's?"

"Drew, a pleasure to meet you."

Barb watched Drew take a seat across from her. Barb couldn't speak , she couldn't think, she couldn't breath. Was this coincidence, did he know? This was not possible. Barb realized Drew was talking to her but she hadn't heard a word he said.

" I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Only that I hate to eat alone. I'm so happy to meet you what line of work are you in?"

"I work at a local hospital," Barb answered, noting he was even better looking in person.

"How interesting I'm in pharmaceuticals. I recently transferred down from Dallas. I noticed your married, the ring, any children?"

" No , no kids yet, but my husband and I want to start a family." He obviously didn't know, or he wouldn't be making small talk. No it just had to be coincidence, thought Barb.

The entire evening the two chatted like old friends. During the evening Barb caught herself on several occasions staring at Drew. He was much more handsome in person. Drew's voice was deep and smooth. His eye's were large, black and penetrating and his smile took her breath away. The food was fantastic and before Barb knew it, it was ten o'clock.

" Gee, I didn't realize what time it is. I really need to get going."

" Can I give you a lift," asked Drew.

"No I'm just a couple of blocks away, but thanks anyway."

"Will I see you again?"

" I don't know, I mean, I'm not sure when I'll be back."

"It's just that I had such a nice time speaking with you. I just thought we could do this again sometime. Look I'm sorry , your married, I don't know what I was thinking. Good night, I really enjoyed your company.' With out another word, Drew took Barb's hand and kissed it tenderly and walked away.

Barb was breathless. The whole evening was like a dream. That night she could hardly sleep. What were the chances they would meet like this. Over and over Barb went through the sequence of events. The e-mails, the pictures, the movie. No way he could know, yet every fiber of her being told her to beware.

Barb spent a miserable day at work. Barb could not concentrate on work and found herself daydreaming about Drew constantly. Just before lunch time Barb received a dozen white roses, her favorites and a note.

Your a remarkable women and your husband an incredibly lucky man. Thank you for an evening I'll never forget. Perhaps we shall meet again.

Drew

" My, my someone sure has an admirer. I wish someone would send me roses like that."

"Rosie, it's not what you think . Besides don't you have something to do." Rosie, Barb's assistant left the office, clearly upset that Barb hadn't imparted more information about the stranger who had sent her flowers. Barb knew better, just the fact she received flowers would circulate like wild fire once Rosie left the office.

Barb looked at the flowers. They certainly were beautiful. Her favorites, how did he guess. She wondered if they would meet again and then reminded herself she was married. Barb was totally useless the rest of the day.

That Friday evening when Barb got home I could sense something was different. Barb seemed distant, preoccupied, but when I asked she claimed it was merely work. Going to bed , Barb once again was the aggressor. Rolling over on to her side Barb let her hand drift down between my legs. Then sliding her hand under the waste band of my boxer's she grasped my dick in her hand and stroked it hard.

"I see some one is happy to see me. I'm super honey and could sure use some good sex. you think you can satisfy me mister."

"I sure would like to give it a try," I said in my finest southern draw.

Barb slid my boxers down and went down on me with a vengeance. Clutching my dick in her right hand, she would nibble and lick my dick head. Pausing, Barb pulled away and then as if measuring me said, "why do black men have bigger cocks then white men?"

The question took me completely off guard. This was the second time my wife had brought up black cock in the last month. "What?"

"A girl friend at work has gone to bed with several black men and she claims their not only better there bigger." Barb continued stroking my cock which stiffened considerably with the conversation.

" Sounds to me like some one is a little curious."

"Well, a little I guess. I mean aren't all white women. Aren't you a little curious about what it would be like to make love to black women. What makes you think a woman is any different?"

" I can't argue with that, sure I have fantasized about having sex with a black woman, but that's all it is fantasy. Now it's your turn are you saying you have fantasized about taking a black lover?"

"Yes, does that upset you?"

"No, but it does surprise me. I would have never guessed. Now to get back to your original question, which was why are black men bigger. First, I've never read anything to that effect, although there is the myth. Now I hope your not planning to undertake a hands on study are you?"

"No silly, just wondering that's all." Then Barb returned to sucking my dick. With one hand stroking my dick she enveloped the head of my dick with her mouth. Sucking and moving her mouth up and down my shaft I rapidly became excited. Barb rarely went down on me and certainly never swallowed, so when I started getting close I warned her.

"Babe, you better slow down I 'm getting ready to cum." Barb neither slowed down or stopped instead she sucked harder. Her grip on my dick became more forceful and I could feel her teeth teasing the head of my dick. I felt my dick began to expand, still fully expecting Barb to stop.

"Oh baby, I'm cuming right now, that feels so good, oh yes. Don't stop now." Barb didn't stop swallowing every drop of cum as my dick shriveled in her mouth. My body convulsed as Barb continued licking the remaining cum off my dick.

Looking up at me, Barb stopped licking me and smiled." Did you like that?"

"Honey that was fantastic, I mean you've never done that before. I tried to warn you."

" I've always wanted to do that are you okay with it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Good because I really liked doing that for you."

Looking back on the evening I really didn't think anything was going on with my wife. Sure she had been acting differently, but if anything I was happy with the changes. Later that evening I went down on Barb and we made love. I remember both of us hoping that maybe that night we had conceived are first child.

The following Monday Barb called from work and indicated she would have to spend the night. The hospital was having a fund raiser and Brad couldn't make it. Barb would have to attend. Barb left work early and went to a local mall to look for a dress and shoes. Barb's business suit wouldn't do and she didn't have time to go home. Barb purchased a simple dress at Ann Tailors. The dress, black, was conservative, yet accented her tan legs and arms in a very flattering way. Heels and the pearls she had worn to work was all that was needed to finish off her look.

Barb arrived fashionably late, around seven o'clock and started making the rounds. Barb was speaking with the head of cardiology when she first caught sight of Drew. Drew was wearing black trousers, with a black turtle neck and a dark green Armani jacket. Barb's heart began to race. All weekend she had tried to put their meeting out of her mind and now he was here. Then a different feeling came over her as she noticed he was speaking with an attractive redhead. Barb tried not to stare, but found herself staring at the other couple on several occasions.

" I don't believe you've heard a word I said Barb, is something wrong?"

Turning her attention back to Dr. Freedman the cardiologist, she tried to resume their conversation. Gulping her wine, Barb strained to pay attention to the Dr.'s monotone. Barb accepted a second glass of wine from the waiter and glanced in Drew's direction. The redhead had now placed her hand on top of Drew's and Barb felt a pang of jealously.

Finally Barb could stand it no longer and fainting a powder room break, excused herself from the boring doctors conversation. Coming out of the ladies room Barb made her way towards Drew who was still engrossed in conversation with the redhead. Embolden by a couple of glasses of wine, Barb walked over to Drew.

"Good evening."

"Well hello, what a pleasant surprise to see you Barb. I was truly hoping we would meet again. I'm sorry this is," Drew said directing his comment to the redhead. " I'm terribly sorry, I seem to have forgotten your name."

"Karen."

"Barb this is Karen she works at the MRI clinic."

"Nice to meet you Karen." Barb was suddenly elated. The redhead wasn't Drew's date and she was glad he was there.

"Karen would you excuse us for a moment," Drew said as he took Barb's hand and whisked her out to the porch overlooking the pool.

" Barb I have a confession to make. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind all weekend. I know your married, and believe me, I had a bad experience in the past with a married woman and swore them off, yet ever since our dinner, I just can't stop thinking about you."

" I don't know what to say Drew, this is very unexpected."

" Don't tell me you didn't feel the electricity between us Barb, you know as well as I that there is a chemistry here."

" Drew really, I mean yes I felt it too but." Barb was at a loss for words. things were moving very fast. Drew was standing very close and she could smell his cologne.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,668 Followers