Barb's Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,672 Followers

Drew sensed Barb's hesitation and quickly scoped her up in his arms and kissed her. Barb's mouth remained closed and uncooperative only briefly. Drew's soft lips mashed against her's as their tongues intertwined. Barb's arm's rapped around Drew's back as she pulled him tight against her. Drew feeling her response let his hand drop to her ass and pulled her against his harding cock.

Barb was caught by surprise by Drew's kiss. His mouth was soft but he was an aggressive kisser. There was an urgency to the kiss as he sucked on her tongue and gently bit her lips. This ignited a fire between Barb's legs. This was the first man she had kissed other than her husband since their marriage and Drew was a much better kisser.

Suddenly Barb realized were they were and that someone might see them. Drew's fingers had found their way up her dress and he was pinching and pulling on her enlarged nipple through the thin material of her dress.

Breaking the kiss, Barb tried to stop Drew. "We can't Drew someone might see."

Instead of stopping Drew pressed his advantage by sliding the top of Barb's dress aside and began rolling her thick nipple between his fingers. " Look how excited you are, do you really want me to stop?"

Barb looked down at the erotic sight of her own nipple responding to the black mans touch. Barb's nipple grew as Drew pinched and pulled her swollen nipple.

" No one can see," said Drew and once again he resumed his kiss. Drew smiled to himself as Barb's hand found it's way to his crouch. Soon Barb was franticly massaging his cock. For a moment Drew actually thought of taking her right their, but at the last minute broke their embrace.

"Let's go to my place."

"Drew, I don't know about this, I've never done anything like this before." Barb wanted to go. Having felt Drew's cock she was more curious than ever. Barb's panties were absolutely soaked with her lust and she was having a very difficult time thinking.

Drew didn't hesitate. Leading Barb down the stairs and around to the parking lot Drew sought to allay her fears." Barb don't worry, no one has to know, besides you can't tell me you don't want to go, can you?"

"No I want to go it's just things are happening so fast."

Pausing as he opened the door to his car, Drew pulled Barb to him again. "Shhhh, now stop it, your a big girl and you know what you want, now give in to your desire." Drew kissed her again and all resistance faded as Barb returned his kiss.

Drew 's home was close and Drew was glad Barb didn't have much time to reflect on her decision. When Barb raised some doubts, Drew was forceful. "Listen Barb, I know your married, but that doesn't change what you want. Your coming home with me, are we clear?" Then taking Barb's hand he placed it on his semi hard cock. "See what I have for you, now no more nonsense about being married. Once you get a taste of this back cock you'll forget all about that husband of yours."

Barb had been ready to mention the protection issue. Barb wasn't certain if she was still in her viable time. The wine and passion was clouding her judgment and she obviously didn't want to upset Drew. Barb rationalized that if something happened , she was safe. The ramifications of a black baby never entered the equation.

Barb's hand felt Drew's growing cock through the material of his pants. Drew's cock felt so large and firm. Vision's of Drew fucking Ann raced through her mind. Part of her was stunned by Drew's rebuff. No one had ever spoken to Barb like that before. On the other hand she wanted Drew, and feeling his cock only increased her need to have him. Barb confused felt it was relatively safe to have sex with Drew, so she said nothing.

Once in the house Drew led Barb to his bed room and quickly took her in his arm's again. Kissing her, he unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Then with Barb's assistance he took off his shirt, pants and the rest of his clothing. The room was well lit and for the first time he had an opportunity to drink in Barb's body. Drew 's cock grew even harder as he gazed upon Barb's beautiful breasts and dark nipple's. Barb's body was perfectly proportioned with a small waist, accentuated by tan lines and athletic legs. Drew knew he was going to enjoy fucking this married white girl. Yes sir, spoil her for black cock he would and enjoy every minute of it.

Barb trembled with anticipation as she stood before Drew. Drew's body was even nicer in person. Drew was thin but extremely well muscled. Pulling down his boxer's he exposed the biggest cock Barb had ever seen. At nine or ten inches it was twice as thick as her husbands. His balls were incredibly large and his entire body was shaved, even his genitals, just like a body builders.

Still something was different. Drew had changed upon coming into the house. Drew had become more forceful, demanding, controlling. Barb felt like prey being observed by a hunter. Barb's instincts told her something was wrong, but she was powerless to move as he pulled her into bed with him. Barb had to have this man now and nothing would stop her.

Rolling together on the bed, Barb could not believe how smooth Drew's black skin was. Drew's body was hot against hers as she felt his hand slip between her legs. Drew's kisses had ignited a fire in Barb and she spread her legs wide to accommodate his touch.

Drew was gratified to find Barb's pussy awash in her cum. Lying on his side he stopped kissing her and looked at her body. Barb's nipple's were hard and protruding a full inch from her dark areola's. Her clit too was hard from his manipulation.

" Baby your pussy is so so wet. I think you want this nigger to fuck you. Am I right?"

"Drew please don't talk like that."

" Like what baby? Do you want me to fuck you or not. Cause if you do, I want you to say it. Drew I want you to fuck me. Now go ahead, say it baby, it won't hurt."

Drew had worked two fingers into Barb's gushing pussy and she came at that very moment. Barb's body convulsed with the orgasm as she found herself saying, "Drew please fuck me, fuck me with your big cock."

"That's all you had to say baby," Drew reveled, as he moved between Barb's legs in order to mount her. Drew took his throbbing cock and began rubbing the blood engorged head up and down Barb's wet pussy lips. The moisture from her sopping cunt and his pre cum quickly covered the dark purple head of Drew's cock.

Barb watched as Drew moved his massive cock up and down her velvet slit. Biting her lip Barb tried to hurry the process by eagerly pushing down on the black cock between her legs. Drew continued teasing Barb allowing just the tip to penetrate the folds of her pussy.

"Stop teasing me Drew put it in now please."

"Put what in, say it."

Put your cock in me please."

Drew began forcing his huge cock head into Barb's wet pussy. Once the head was in he withdrew half way then pushing slowly, slipped another inch of black cock into her. All the while Drew maintained his arms in a locked position so that he could look between Barb's legs and witness his penetration of this white pussy.

"Like that baby."

"Oh yes it feels so so good."

Drew now had half his cock in Barb and with each slow methodical thrust Barb came closer to cuming. Never in Barb's life had she felt anything like this. Her pussy was stretched to it's limits. Barb felt as if she could feel every vein on the magnificent cock. Barb too looked between her legs mesmerized by the contrast of their skins, and then she came. Not like before, different, like a wave of pleasure enveloping her. Barb's body began to tingle, then Drew forced the remaining three inches of his cock into her cunt.

"Oh my god, yes, fuck me with your big cock. I want to feel all of you, fuck my cunt, baby fuck me and cum. I want you to cum in me. Please don't stop, just cum, cum hard." Barb felt as if she were having some kind of out of body experience. She could hardly believe she was saying things like this, yet that was the way she felt.

Drew could feel the head of his cock bumping into Barb's cervix, which provided him with additional stimulus. Drew started to pump more furiously. Now that he had Barb vocalizing her desires, he was even more turned on. Drew loved establishing control over a woman, especially married ones. Drew was giving this married woman the fucking of her life, it was obvious. Drew wasn't sure if it was his cock his color or his expertise as a lover, all that mattered is that she secome to his every wish. That's what made Drew tic, that what made Drew cum.

Barb's eye's glassed over and she was in the throws of another powerful orgasm when she felt Drew's cock began to expand. Barb's body was wet with sweat at the effort she was putting into sex. Drew was bringing out a passion in Barb that until this moment she had never thought existed. Barb's eye's widened when she felt Drew's cock twitch and grow. She had never felt a man really cum in her , but with Drew there was no mistaking that first gush of hot cum.

Drew pushed as hard as he could when he felt the first gush of his cum explode in Barb's pussy. Drew never asked if Barb was on any type of birth control and he didn't care. Drew was working off primal instinct now, for that matter so was the woman below him, who continued coaxing him to cum.

"Oh baby that feels so incredible, I can feel you cuming, I'm cuming tooooo. Don't stop please don't stop, fill me up," Barb exclaimed convulsing in orgasm.

Drew needed no further encouragement as he plunged his cock to the hilt. Drew's immense cock head pressed firmly against the opening of Barb's cervix and jet after massive jet of his fertile cum forced it's way into her womb.

Barb almost passed out she came so hard. Plus the feeling of this man cuming was beyond belief. Never in the eleven years of our marriage had Barb experienced sex like this. Barb instinctively rapped her legs around Drew pulling his cock even deeper. Straining with all of her might she dug her nails into his back urging him deeper. Commanding Drew to fuck her harder.

Drew too became caught up in Barb's orgasm. Sure he had made other women cum, many times. some of those women were even more vocal, more forceful. Barb was different, a combination of all things, beauty, brains, and a cunt that fit just right. Drew collapsed on top of Barb as the last of his cum pulsed it's way into Barb's fertile womb. Barb made no effort to move, to the contrary she held him firmly to her bosom.

"Baby your one hot white girl, was I your first?"

Out of breath Barb could hardly talk. "Yes."

"I thought so. You know sex ain't never going to be the same right."

" I know."

" Good, be sweet and get me a towel from the bathroom, there cum every were." Drew then rolled off of Barb so she could get up.

Walking to the bathroom Barb couldn't believe how much cum was leaking out of her vagina. Cleaning herself, Barb marveled at the amount of sperm flowing from her pussy. Barb for the first time truly wondered if having unprotected sex with Drew had been wise. Drew in one session had deposited more cum in her pussy than I would have in three or four sessions. Wetting a towel Barb quickly returned to the room, were she found Drew sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Come stand in front of me."

Barb stood before Drew with nothing but the damp towel in her hand.

"Turn around, I want to check your fine ass out." Drew had a big grin on his face as he indicated with his hand for Barb to turn around.

Smiling Barb turned around slowly, for the first time noticing the full length mirror on the wall.

"Stop right there. Now back up and spread your legs a little."

Barb stopped with her back turned to Drew and facing the Mirror. Backing up she now straddled Drew's legs. She watched in the mirror as Drew reached between her legs with his black hand and inserted two fingers in to her wet slit.

"Baby your pussy is real wet. I think you could use some more of this black cock. Am I right?" With his free hand Drew was playing with his hard cock.

Barb moaned as she saw Drew's pole angled up between her legs. How could this man make her so hot so fast. Barb's eyes were riveted to the mirror. Without being asked Barb lowered herself on to Drew's shaft. Drew removed his cum soaked fingers as the head of his cock entered Barb's cunt. The massive head slipped into her slit much easier this time, as a wave of pleasure coursed through Barb's body. Squatting up and down on Drew's cock, Barb finally worked the entire cock into her pussy.

Staring at the mirror Barb impaled herself on Drew's black cock. Drew then reached around and placed his cum soaked fingers in Barb's mouth. Barb watched herself licking and sucking hungrily on Drew's fingers.

"Now I want you to start playing with yourself."

Barb was willing to do anything now and quickly obeyed. Placing her finger on her swollen clit, Barb immediately started cuming. " Oh god I'm cuming sooooo hard." Barb cried out with the intensity of the orgasm as she drove herself down on to Drew's cock.

" Some one sure likes looking in the mirror."

Barb was now rubbing her clit hard with one hand and squeezing and pulling on her tit with the other. Barb stared into the mirror. The woman before her no longer looked like her. Barb found it strange, it was as if she had been transformed into some one else. The woman in the mirror was wild with lust as she slid up and down on the wet black cock. "Oh Drew you feel so fucking good. I want you to cum. I want to make you feel good, now cum, cum ,cum, " Barb repeated.

Drew's cock started to swell with his potent sperm as he pumped Barb up and down by the waist. Drew marveled at how perfectly Barb's pussy accommodated his cock. Between his previous load of cum and Barb's continual orgasms his cock slid easily in and out of her cunt. The pleasure Drew was experiencing was too much and he could hold back no longer.

Drew cock erupted with a torrent of cum. "Oh fuck baby, you feel so fucking good, that's it fuck me with that tight little cunt of yours."

"Oh yeah, that's it cum Drew cum." Barb felt the explosion and immediately experienced a mind numbing orgasm. Drew's fertile sperm now covered the sides of her pussy as she pumped herself up and down even harder in an effort to squeeze the last drops of Drew's cum into her pussy.

Spent, Drew pulled Barb back on to his chest. Then rolling Barb off of him he nudged her head down towards his semi-hard cock. Barb knew instinctively what Drew wanted and without further coaxing took his swollen cock in her hand and began licking him clean. As she tasted the mixture of Drew's cum and hers she found herself becoming aroused.

Drew propped himself up on his elbows and stared into the mirror as Barb licked and sucked his cock. A faint red dot could be seen in the mirror. Drew made a mental note that he would have to cover the camera on light with a piece of tape. Fortunately, Barb had been to preoccupied to notice. Drew's mind quickly reverted to the matter at hand. Barb was sucking more vigorously now, the woman was a natural.

"Don't tell me you ant me to fuck you again."

Barb looked up at Drew, then swirling her tongue around his cock head, she nodded affirmatively.

to be continued...

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,672 Followers