Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce slid his way from Julie to Linda Page, a brunette woman that Bruce had also spent more than a few nights with. She was an old girlfriend, though both had mutually moved on since that time in their lives. They still talked, and, as was evident from her occupying space in Bruce's bed, last night and in these hours of the morning, she still enjoyed Bruce's company. Bruce enjoyed hers as well, and he conspires to enjoy her just like he had when they were together. He quickly found himself behind her, with both of his hands acting quickly on her body. One slid over her left side, around her hip, pushing her legs open slowly with two fingers and acting as a guide for his huge length, which he could push forward into her without concern. It was the fastest that he had found himself inside any of the girls visiting him today, and Bruce wanting to keep up the pace.

His right hand had found itself squirming under Linda, making its way through, and taking a full palm grip onto Linda's breast. Two of his fingers, his pointer and his thumb, came together around her bare nipple, providing pressure. Appreciation for it was clear as Linda picked her head up, opening her mouth and moaning out into the bedroom, loud enough to disturb the light sleeping that the other three women were engaging in. The tweaking of her nipples was going to be on the gentle side of what Bruce had planned, though. He had already brought his hips to the back of hers, his length giving its first plunge into Linda's warm depths. He was only testing, though, not anywhere near finish with helping himself. Linda smiles, coyly, hiding it with her face half-buried near the sheets. It was a weak attempt at not showing how Bruce was making her feel, though, as he caught on quickly.

With a better grip on how Linda was feeling, and with the knowledge that she was awake, Bruce decided to take a better position above her. It end similarly to how he found himself behind Julie Madison, just before; Linda was on her knees, with Bruce on his own behind her. This time, however, Linda's face was firmly into the bed, her feet angle inward, not trying to set themselves with her toes burying in, instead just flopping while her ankles on the sheets. Bruce took up a grip on Linda's hips, holding each side of them tightly. His right hand abandon the spot, reaching forward and resting at the back of her head, his fingers flowing through the strands of her hair but eventually closing, holding groups of it between each set of fingers. Having settle into the position that he want, Bruce pick up the pace, feeling the wetness from his cock spread against the inside of each of Linda's thighs as it escape from her cunt, dripping down. It made a clear mess, and left behind a trail as it fell down her skin, toward the sheets below.

Bruce paid little attention to it, focusing on picking up his speed, satisfying himself in the moment. Linda's right hand found its way between her legs and two of her fingers roamed over herself, one on each side of the lips that were split by Bruce's big dick. She rubs herself, eagerly getting her own pleasure, in much the same way that Bruce was getting his own while on top of her. The room fills with the sound and the smell of Bruce's hips smacking against the back of Linda's, the timing between each blast of sound narrowing as time went on.

Bruce is happy to let Linda pleasure herself, as he is doing the same. Looking down, he watch as he exercise precise control over his hips, thrusting inward fully but withdrawing only to the head of his cock, leaving it half in and half out of Linda before he brought it back in, the sensations of her warmth and the relatively cold air around their bodies only serving to bring Bruce closer to his final orgasm for the morning. He took a deep breath, summoning the last of the energy that he wanted to use, lest he tire himself out for everything else that he need to do later today. With his newfound energy, he pick up the pace again with Linda, rocking the bed, even with the weight of the three uninvolved, slumbering girls resting just a couple feet to the right. Linda's knees gave in, turning inwards as they struggles to keep her from falling forward, as her hands had already given up, just clutching tightly to the bed's sheets. Her lips had opened, but they close again, against the white linen, her teeth looking the same as the sheet, with the pink of her lips providing contrast and color.

Linda, unlike Bruce, could not hold out for long at all. It was only a moment of the hyper-aggressive moves, a steady notch above Bruce's usual swagger, before Linda's body surrendered completely into the awaiting arms of a welcome orgasm. It starts at her hips, a set of shivers, shakes and shocks, though they were mild to begin with. It roars in some ways, causing her leg to spasm against the bed and against Bruce's own leg, but settle in others, allowing her shoulders and head to rest comfortably against the bed, letting her focus on the pleasure that was coming to her nether region, and shooting up her spine. It was, still, an overall electric feeling, of excitement and satisfaction. All at the hands (and loins) of one Bruce Wayne, who was brought to his own orgasm during the one that had taken over Linda Page.

Bruce had closed his eyes as he felt the sensation taking over, rushing primarily straight through his cock. It twitch, dispelling yet another load of cum, this one considerably thicker than even the other loads that Bruce had given previously to Julie, Jaina or Silver Saint Cloud. He bent over and laid on Linda's back as he came, making sure that he stays lodges within her, but finding that resting on her back was a relaxing way to recover, while fulfilling his need to fill up his love interest with his seed, a need he so often found himself taking care of. It only helps that a situation like this, with four women sharing his bed one night and staying for the next morning, is one that Bruce found himself taking part in on a regular basis.

But even the best of things, which this was among, had to come to an end. Bruce found himself breathing hard after his intense fuck with Linda, his eyes roaming over the sweat that coat her back. He finally let go of her head, allowing her face up from where it is pushing into the mattress, both sideways and face-on at different points in time. He also pulls his hips back, letting his mess drip onto the bed, the same way it had dripped between his thighs. After that, he roll to the center of the bed, taking a deep breath again as he found himself where he had woken up. Linda leaned over, shaking her hips to each side as she stretch her legs. "Mm, well, Bruce, I think myself and the ladies should be off. We'll see you around?"

She smiled, gesturing for the other girls to follow her and then in turn, after a bit of climbing over each other and finding clothing laid out the night before, the women said goodbye to Bruce, leaving the room together. The air was full of their mixed smells, with everything left behind.

================================================================

Batcave,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

After Bruce morning wakeup call and the girls had left, Bruce is working at his computer in his Batcave, reading a new message from Wonder Woman, aka Diana Price. Wonder Woman needed some help with a recent kidnapping in Washington, D.C. she had been investigated but Bruce's mind is on the new villain known as the Arkham Knight. There is also message from Green Lantern, Hal Jordan regarding needing Batman's assistance into an important matter, causing Bruce let out a sigh, as he hears someone step behind him before asking, "Is everything alright, Master Bruce?"

"Everything fine Alfred, just wondering when I became the hotline for other Superheroes," commented Bruce, actually trying to be a bit funny for once but Alfred says, "Now I'm sure that something is wrong because you never made jests like that."

"I'm going to go into the office today," says Bruce, who knows that all Wayne Enterprises employees have today off since New Year's Day fell on a Sunday, his family business giving their employees the Monday's off. This is actually quite good for Bruce since they won't be too many people around. However, Alfred is still concerns so he asks, "Why not just relax today?"

"Maybe later this afternoon but I want to get into the office," voices Bruce, not wanting to talk about it much. Bruce quickly get up and heads back to his bedroom. Bruce gets dress in his monkey suit before heading down to his garage, picking the classic Aston Martin DB5. Normally, Alfred would drive him but today Bruce feels like being behind the wheel. As Bruce drives away, Alfred watching him go still wondering if he is alright...

Wayne Enterprises,

Wayne Tower,

Diamond District, Gotham City

Bruce is walking through Wayne Enterprises headquarters in Wayne Tower, largely empty minus the Security Guards who got stuck working today. However, Bruce is surprise to see Lucas 'Luke' Fox, only son of Lucius Fox and his wife Tanya. Lucas had just been offered a football scholarship to Gotham City University alongside highly recruited quarterback Victor 'Vic' Stone. Bruce asks, "Luke what are you doing here? Is your dad in the office?"

"Yeah, mom wasn't happy but he said it was important," voices Luke, who Bruce had known for years and after college could make a good addition to the Batman family, unlike Luke's sisters, Tamara and Tiffany. Lucius also had another son Timothy but Lucius hadn't spoken to him in years. Bruce replies, "Well are you looking forward to your freshman year and playing football?"

"Mom doesn't want me to play in college and to turned down the scholarship because she afraid of me getting hurt i.e. the head but I talked to Victor about it and he feels that we should risk it," explains Lucas, who was offered several scholarships to several colleges, including the 'big three' of Gotham City University, Gotham University, and Gotham City State University.

"Well, your mom only wants what is best for you, but what does your dad think?" asks Bruce, knowing that Luke could have pick from any of the seven main four-years universities of Gotham City. Most people think of New Gotham City State University as a party school. At that moment the door to Fox's office opens and Lucius says, "Mr. Wayne, I didn't expect to see you here today."

"It's alright Lucius," says Bruce, as he walk into Fox's office before continuing, "Luke said you came into the office today because it was something important. So what is going on Lucius?"

"Oh nothing, I needed to just escape my mother-in-law," answers Lucius, before taking a seat at his desk, where he had been playing Solitaire. Bruce look shock and surprise but Lucius laugh but saying, "I'm doing some work on your new batsuit and batmobile."

"How is that coming along?" asks Bruce, who had several new technologies in development for his never-ending war on crime.

"Quite well, the new batsuit should be able to resist bullets much better than your current suit," explains Lucius, who activate the secret system making the room sound-proof before telling Bruce about his new gadgets, "I'm also experimenting with an A.I. voice-react system to assist you, if you ever need it."

"A.I. voice-react system?" asks Bruce, wondering what Lucius had come up with this time. Lucius look proud like a new father as he explains, "She will react to any command you give her and warn you of anything you may not be aware of. The new suit will also make you much faster while also increase your hit damages."

"You said her and she," commenting Bruce, as Lucius grinning, "Yes, I gave the new A.I. a feminine programming plus her name."

"Lucius!" says Bruce, but Lucius still wave his hand dismissively before voicing, "Bruce, you are going to love her!"

"Just what I need another women in my life," replies Bruce, actually like his recent addition of Harley to his daily routine, "Lucius, had you finish the thing I asked you for yet?"

"If you mean Harley's new costume," Lucius says, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I know you, Alfred, and even Barbara have doubts but she is part of this now and I want a suit for her ASAP," voices Bruce, who knows that Alfred and Lucius had opposed Harley being including into the Batman Family because of her past crimes and Barbara because Bruce had taken Harley as another lover, which mean less time for her to feel Bruce's massive manhood inside of her.

"Alright but just how far are you going to takes this?" asks Lucius, who like Alfred saw a change in Bruce after the death of the Joker. What Lucius doesn't know is about Bruce's desire to make his own little harem. He currently only had two official members, Barbara Gordon and Harley Quinn but give Bruce more time and he will have a collection of women serving him on a regular basis. Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Until, I say otherwise Harley is with me and I asked you trust my judgement."

"Alright, I will finish the suit and have it ready for testing by the end of the week," response Lucius, as Bruce turns to leave but before he steps out of the room he says, "Thank Lucius for..."

"You're welcome," replies Lucius as nothing more need to be say.

Batcave,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Batwoman aka Katherine Kane, Batgirl aka Barbara Gordon, Robin aka Stephanie Brown, and Oracle aka Betty Kane are all in the Batcave when Bruce get back. Batwoman is the first to speak, "Bruce, have you learned anything else about this other batgirl?"

"Only that whomever killed her was skill on a level I have never seen before," voices Batman, looking at Oracle and Robin while wondering how helpless they would be against someone who could kill this Dina Meyer, before continues speaking, "I'm wondering if this Arkham Knight had something to do with Batgirl's death."

"So you do think she was a Batgirl?" asks Batwoman, but she knows the only Batgirl has ever been Barbara who has been trained since her freshman year of high school and continues being Batgirl through graduating college last year. Barbara, now 22 and with eight years of experiences under her belt has become Bruce's most trusted Lieutenant since Grayson now operates in Bludhaven.

"I do," answers Batman, "I had Lucius examine her suit after Batwoman took it to him and it is no knockoff that she brought."

"So she had a real suit, but her identification came back negative," voices Oracle, but then they are interrupted by the alert on the computer. It flashes the symbol for Aquaman. Bruce press the button that will feedback a false image that way whomever it is can't see inside the Batcave. Just a moment later

Tula aka Aquagirl appears on the screen and says, "Batman! You must come quickly because someone has killed our King, Aquaman..."

Batman is stunned at this but quickly recovered and asks, "How?"

"Aquaman went out along with his personal guard to investigate an unknown signal. When he didn't return Queen Mera dispatched troops to search for him. Aquaman and his entire personal guard was slaughter, underwater. Even their sea creatures were slaughter," voices Tula, "Some are blaming the surface dwellers."

"I will be there as soon I can," response Batman, "Tell Mera I'm sorry for her lost and will make sure to find out who did this."

"Thank you Batman," replies Tula, since Aquaman always spoken highly of Batman, not so much about some of the other members of the Justice League. As the screen goes dark Batman wonders, 'Who could kill Aquaman and all of his personal guards while underwater?'

Several Hours Later:

Private Quarters,

Royal Palace, Poseidonis,

Atlantis, Atlantic Ocean

Batman, Tula, and Mera are all standing in the Royal Palace, as Batman is examining Aquaman's body, Aqualad aka Garth and Lorena Marquez who will eventually be taking the named of Aquagirl replaced Tula. Batman explains, "Mera, no surface weapons did this but I have seen technologies like this before on Apokolips."

"Darkseid?" voices Mera, "But why would he murdered my husband?"

"I don't think he did. I think someone acquired the technology in the hopes that we think he did," replies Batman, wondering who could steal New Gods technologies. Bruce will need to talk with...

"Your Majesty..." came the voice of a Royal Guard, "...Orm, is here! He desired too speak with your Majesty and the surface dweller."

"Ocean Master!" says Mera knowing of Arthur's evil half-brother.

"Mera, you should speak with him," voices Batman, who had extension files on all of the Atlanteans, "It is out of character for Ocean Master to come here like this and request to speak with you. If he was the one behind Aquaman's death then he would have already attack by now. This suggests that something else must be going on here, regarding Aquaman's death."

"Alright, tell him I will meet him in the Thorne Chamber and that Batman will accompany me," orders Mera, pushing her away through the group then starts walking toward the Throne Chamber.

Throne Chamber,

Royal Palace, Poseidonis,

Atlantis, Atlantic Ocean

Four Royal Guards, Ocean Master, Mera, and Batman are the only individuals inside the Thorne Room, as Ocean Master is speaking, "...I didn't kill my half-brother or his personal guard, Majesty."

"You have wanted my husband dead for years!" replies Mera, while Batman stand silently beside her. Despite what one would think Batman doesn't think Ocean Master killed Aquaman because something seems off. Batman interrupts by asking, "Ocean Master, where did you get New Gods technologies from? Did you steal it?"

"What are New Gods?" asks Ocean Master, confused but he added, "If I had killed my half-brother it would had been in glory one-on-one combat and I would be celebrating his death but I'm here!"

"Hmm," mumbles Mera, thinking wondering if Ocean Master is telling the truth for once. Mera turns to Batman and asks, "My husband always spoke highly of you. I appointed you to investigate his death. I give you the authority to go anywhere."

"Thank you," replies Batman, turning from Mera to Ocean Master before he stark asking questions, "First, Orm why are you even here and how did you even know that Arthur was murdered?"

"Because, someone named Red Vengeance told me and had said Mera was blaming me. Red Vengeance also told me I was the next target..." says Ocean Master, just moments before a bullet struck him in his head. Ocean Master fall to the ground dead, as Batman sees someone in a red hood running. Batman used his grapnel gun to reach the beam that stretched across the Throne Room. Stepping on the beam Batman starts chasing after the mask assassin. However, Batman soon realized this is no ordinary assassin because not even Deadshot moved like this. Batman sees the assassin disappearing using a boom tube, New Gods technology. However, some figure is lying off to the side. Batman approaches the figure on the ground. Rolling the unconscious body over Batman uses his new scanner to identity her, as the A.I. in his suite says, "Identification, Real Name: Rose Wilson. Age: Unknown. Estimated Age: 20+: Codename: Ravager. Father: Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke. Mother: Unknown."

'Hmm, that must had been Deathstroke but why?' thought Batman, picking Rose up and carrying her back to the Bat-Sub before starting back to the Throne Room. Queen Mera is waiting impatiently for Batman to return when he reenters the Throne Room, she asks, "Did you catch the assassin or did he escape?"