All Comments on 'BDSM Pre-Pain Session 01'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What an appetizer

I am a sub who is moving in the direction of my first play session with a Dominant with whom I am forming a new connection. I have had other scenes before but each experience feels new because no two Dominants demand the same submission from me. Your "story" is a good example of what a session with a Dominant is like versus kinky sex. A Dominant wants physical, mental, and emotional submission. A Top just wants to have fun by roleplaying face to face. This whetted my appetite for things to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Links

I really enjoyed this. See, unlike 'what's this??' I found the links to be helpful in visualizing exactly what the writer was using.

Excellent one-sided dialog.

Loved it.

redpetalsredpetalsabout 18 years ago
good stuff

i loved this..and where can we get those kind of cuffs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mesmerizing!

This is sunflower456, you know me from alt. I love this story, wow! I read some of your others too, you're a very talented writer. This is soo titillating, the mind fuck so to speak is what fulfills the most. This is what every sexual being needs; the ability to have every sexual need fulfilled, no matter how dark, with someone they trust and who will respect them; not 'destroy' them as you mentioned, for wanting something so deep.

billwag69billwag69over 7 years ago
if only

If only I could get my wife to let go like this....

DKerr8047DKerr8047over 6 years ago
Excellent Scenario

Great story. I thought that the dialogue was very realistic. I also liked that you did not reveal what she was saying, but left that to the reader. Very nice!

fewellafewellaabout 6 years ago
Left wanting more....

You are such a tease! Definitely left me wanting to know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just what I've looked for

This is excellent! It's great to see something like this, written in this style - I wish it was easier to find more things like it!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Excellent!

This may have been your first submission here on Lit, but it is far too polished to be your first attempt at erotica. Supplying only the Don’s side of the dialogue was a wise decision as each reader is thus able to indulge in whatever arousing desires or fetishes they wish. It’s becoming a favorite as I play out varying responses in my mind. In fact, I’d suggest you create an audio version and resubmit in that category. Mmmm, I think that would be delicious. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

Nice first time Dom session. Needs more pain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...