Be My Guest Ch. 02: paRENTAL advisory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't keep my dress down."

"Show off."

"I am. I should have worn something longer."

"Never do that. Live a little Dove."

Traffic moving she pondered his suggestion and clung to him like a second skin. He loved every second of her body against his. He even went so far as to grip her toes and forcefully rub her heel over his erection. She prayed that he wouldn't get them killed. It wasn't as if he could hear her complaints out on the interstate going 70 miles per hour. Oh, she was screaming.

Getting off on the Mall exit ramp, the remaining few minutes he wound past slower traffic and reached the Mall entrance. Idling there in front of the doors he discovered that Heidi was still clingy. Unbuckling her ankles he teases his fingertips from toe all the way up to her hip. Finally, she snaps out of her trauma and slaps his hand. Crawling off slowly, she teetered on the asphalt to regain circulation, her hand holding his shirt to maintain balance. Her skirt was riding all the way up to her sunflower tattoo. He didn't even tell her as she struggled in removing the helmet. People going into the mall chuckled at her bare bottom exposure, her G-string bands lost in her crack. As the helmet came off, sure enough her blond hair was static enemy number one. It was then she heard a whistle behind her.

"Might wanna chill out on the exhibitionist tendency. Mall cops might strip search you."

"SHIT!" She throws the helmet at him then tugs her dress down into proper mode. "That was fucking awesome."

"The guy whistling?"

"Noooooo!" She pelts his shoulder with a fist. "Take me riding again when I'm not late for work."

"Long as you wear dresses like that."

"Whole closet full. Gotta go Dad." She didn't miss a beat, Heidi Baker kissed his cheek and wiggled away. Patting his erection he grit his teeth. Dove...Heidi was just too goddamned sexy.

"Calm down Hardy Boy. Nancy Drew there, is going to say hi to you soon enough. Patience buddy." Melding back into traffic he set a course for job opportunity number one. He hoped this job would pan out, his bike was on fumes. A change jar at home would tide him over as long as he got a paycheck in no less than two weeks.

Within the Mall...

Heidi strutted her stuff like a runway model through the mall's hallway, passing multiple stores and center court vendors. With each store passed by guys checked her out. She knew it, some of them were on her own radar. Those she acknowledged with a wave, or better still, a wink. One of these days one of them was going to ask her on a date. She was not going to be the one asking. Feeling a bit insecure over her static filled hair she found herself using front windows to see what the damage looked like. To her shock it wasn't that bad. She was gorgeous one way or another.

"You still look hot."

Heidi froze at her reflection then turned to her right. Just on the other side of a cardboard cut out of Detective Pikachu stood a tall, lank young man with of all things, a pink mohawk. Otherwise he was pretty snazzy looking in a dress shirt and tie.

"Thanks. First ride on a motorcycle. I had to wear a helmet."

"Ahhh! Yeah! No mercy. Your hair looks nice."

"So does yours. Does mine stand up like yours?" She giggles blushing, "I've never met anyone with a mohawk."

"Your day of firsts then. My name's Weaver. Weaver Kytes." He waves at her with a smirk.

"Hi Weaver." She shyly smiles with a mesmerizing sparkle in her eyes, "I'm Heidi." With their introductions made she uses her thumb to point away from her in the direction of her job, "I'm also late for work. Thanks for the compliment. Stop by Vicki's Secret sometime and say hi."

"Niiiiiiiccccce! You wear the merchandise?"

"Always." She winks and turns away, without looking back she flips up her skirt ever so briefly for a look at her underwear, as if he could see them, it was all heart shaped goodness. "Our secret."

Weaver Kytes nodded with a respected grin, "Sweet ass."

"I know." Heidi never looked back. Her employer was only seven stores away. Regardless she was ten minutes late. Reaching Victoria's she scurried in to face a scowling Manager.

"Ten minutes Heidi?"

"Blame my roommate. He volunteered to bring me to work on his Harley. Traffic sucked."

"Male roommate? Boyfriend?"

"Not even close. The guy was renting out a spare room. It was affordable, so I grabbed it."

"Did you know him prior?"

"Nope. Nice guy though, he looks like Tom Hardy's stunt double."

"Interesting. Did you bother to even check out if he was a felon or something?"

"He's not a felon. At least I don't think he is. I'll ask him tonight. You look nice today Vick." She was only making her feel at ease. "New dress?" Heidi looked over at the tall redhead's black dress that hugged exquisite curves, before ending at her upper thigh. A small cleavage window offered a peek at her 36C's, while her neckline surrounded her throat.

"Old dress, rarely wear it. Your dress is cute too."

"Thanks."

"I can run a background check on him for you, if you want me to."

"I'm good. He's been really cool in the 24 plus hours I've known him. He's a lot older than me so I think he feels as if he's my Dad." She snickers. "Actually, you'll laugh at this but I called him Dad just to avoid his landlord putting me on the lease. Clever I thought."

"That much older?"

"He's 35. Seriously, we get along great." She reflects for only an instant of his jerking off. It gave her goosebumps. Strangely, she hoped that he might do that again. "Get a grip Freak." She told herself. "You know he's going to jerk off every chance he gets."

"Older men are pervy. I should know I'm an older woman. Older men chase after younger girls."

"I can introduce you to Tom."

"His name is Tom?"

"No. That's just what I call him, y'know as in Tom Hardy? His real name is Zach. He's single."

"Just keep your eyes on him, for me."

"Oh, I will." She envisioned his cock, "Your concern is noted Vick. I'll be fine."

"At least get me a picture." Vicki bubbled and put Heidi to work pricing new garments. Boring but it was a paycheck. Heidi concluded that Vicki was less concerned about her well being and more about her own primal needs. If he was a convicted felon Vicki Bishop would probably be all over him. She looked like the type to write someone in prison for kicks. Maybe that was her secret.

Six miles away, Zach Pedigo found his target destination. Just off the interstate in a small industrial park was a warehouse with a huge sign facing the road identifying the place as Teleki's Vinyl Siding and Insulation. Out front were parked some pretty fancy cars considering the occupation. He worried he might be walking into an illegal Chop Shop. An African American woman stood outside smoking a cigarette. A pretty fine woman at that. Rhianna on a good day for certain. She eyed his every move as he left his helmet on his bike and took the walk toward the front door.

"Morning." He opted to convey a greeting.

"Better now." She cast her cigarette butt aside and placed her fingers in both back pockets of her tight blue jean shorts. He presumed that was to show off her dynamite 38E's in that black tank top she was hiding them with. Definitely no bra.

"You work here?"

"Off and on." She sizes him up with serious interest, "My ole' man owns the place. Looking for some home siding?"

"Job hunting actually. I saw a help wanted ad on Craig's List."

"Gotta love Craig." She explores him up with an approving, "MmmMmm!"

"I'm gonna bite my tongue considering I really need work." He chuckles.

"None where I see. You're looking in pretty good shape in all the right places."

Whispering he winks, "I was thinking the same thing."

"You just keep on thinking that way." She winces with a smirk then shakes her tits at him. "Gotta name?"

"Zach. You?"

"Angela. Call me Angel. Come on in Handsome I'll find My Italian Stallion."

"Wasn't that Rocky?"

"My man's name is Rocky." She chuckles, "Follow these." She pats her ass cheeks and opens the front door entering. He followed and tried to keep his eyes up. With a name like Rocky he didn't want a black eye. Inside the main office there was a girl around Heidi's age sitting behind a desk on the phone taking an order by the sound of it. Concluding Angel was around his age, the light skinned girl was most likely her daughter. The girl smiled at Zach and fluttered her fingers, he winked at her without even considering that black eye fear. She was pretty fucking hot like her Mom.

"Rocky's in the shop, come on back Z-Man."

"At least she didn't say C-Man." Zach chuckled thinking of the semen she was most likely hoping for. Angel was certainly trying to keep his attention. Inside were three other men, two black, one white. Each of them checked out Angel with lust. "Yeah, everyone is tapping the bosses wife." Moving around them into the interior of the building supply Angel called out, "Where's my Rock?"

"Back here." A gruff voice came from behind a mountain of stored home siding. Daylight on the horizon behind it she led Zach around to see a back garage door open. A man driving a forklift was loading up siding onto a flatbed semi trailer. Overseeing it was a shorter, chubby man with a goatee holding a clipboard, checking off what was going out the door.

"Hey Baby. Possible new recruit. This is Zach."

"You must be the infamous Rocky." Zach grinned.

"He looks fit." Rocky winced, then looks back at Angel's eyes exploring Zach.

"Don't I know it." She winks at Zach a second time.

"Keep your mitts off my wife."

"Excuse me?" Zach lost expression.

"I see you checking out her fine ass."

"Uhhh! Was I?"

"Don't pay Rocky no mind Sugar. He's just being territorial. Be nice Rock, we need a strong worker."

"No you need a strong..." Rocky bites his tongue as his daughter steps out of the front office and tracks them down.

"Mister Abraham just called about that back order of trim. He says it's on the way from Spokane."

"Thanks Cleo." Rocky notes even his daughter curious over Zach. "Eyes off my kid."

"I think I'll just go." Zach swallowed at Rocky's glare. Danny DeVito was on a warpath.

Angel moved quickly grabbing Zach by the arm laughing, "Relax Handsome. My ole man is just testing your reaction. Don't you go running off."

"Just busting your balls Buddy. I know my wife is hot. Daughter's off limits though. That gets you fired."

"Ummm! I don't work here to even get fired."

"Cleo?" Rocky squints at his daughter, "Take your barely legal behind back to the office."

"Oh my God!" Cleo rolls her eyes before looking at Zach, "Run while you can." She twists in step after a beguiling smirk and scurries away, Zach had to avert his gaze, she was wearing a very short dress. It reminded him of Heidi's. Long muscular legs did not help his struggling eyes.

"I'm considering that."

"Ever work with siding houses?" Rocky enquired.

"Not really. Fast learner though. I just really need a job before I'm living on the street."

"Desperate, huh?" Rocky frowns, "It's your lucky day Buddy, I'm feeling ya."

"So am I." Angel clings to Zach's arm, her right breast rubbing on his bicep. It made him sweat. It was time to stand his ground.

"Hold up." He pulls away from Angel and uses his hand to persuade some distance, "As much as I like the attention, I'm really only here for the job. Can we just get past the sexual harassment stuff?"

Rocky puckered his lower lip, "About time someone set my bitch straight. Put the man on the payroll Angel Soft. You start tomorrow at 8:00 sharp. Don't be a second late."

"Really?" Zach looked surprised. "Thanks Rocky. I can almost hear Eye of the Tiger." He dared to jest.

"Do I look like I run up stadium stairs to you?" Rocky pats his belly.

"How do you keep up with the guy?" Zach chuckles at Angel.

"Mmmm, Honey? How does the guy keep up with me? God love him." Angel reacts with a scowl then slides over to kiss her man. Rocky shocked Zach by dipping Angel and laying a wet one on her like a regular Romeo. In his dip her cleavage brightened up, bulging as if ready to burst free. She was definitely Rihanna with a tad more substance, it was hard not to stare.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Zach nodded as the lovers broke away breathlessly. Angel fanned her features and smiled up a storm.

"Rock's a sweetheart. Just overlook his overprotective self. Welcome aboard Zach."

"Can ya blame me? Look at that tight ass." Rocky rubs his chin. In response Angel faced her butt toward him and began twerking. Dancing in step behind her Rocky hovered a hand over her cheeks as if music were playing. It was too funny. Finally, Rocky grabs her ass and growls, "Now get back to work. Fuckin' hoochie."

Angel laughed and stepped up to Zach grabbing him by his necktie, "Follow me Stud. Let's get you applicated up all regulation style. Uncle Sam...I didn't say Uncle Tom...might want your tax money."

"Tom again?" Zach chuckled. "Heidi would have cracked up hearing that."

Zach Pedigo had employment, and a hot roommate. Two for two. Maybe his luck was changing. After an hour of filling out papers in a side office with Angel batting her eyes nonstop Zach had to ask, "Are you seriously flirting with me?"

"Oh she is." Came a giggle outside the office door, young Cleo was bored and eavesdropping.

Reacting to the girl Zach leaned over in his chair to see the girl at a filing cabinet. Shared eye contact the golden girl intentionally bends over and touches the tile. Zach saw quickly that the girl was not wearing panties beneath her dress. Even as Cleo grins her Mother scowls at his attention wavering toward her daughter. Angel took that moment to reach out and rub Zach's upper thigh. "She's off limits. I'm not."

"Paycheck only ladies. I don't want to get caught up in any affairs."

"Who has affairs?" Angel winces, "Rocky doesn't mind what I do. Now, his daughter? He might send thugs after you."

"Don't listen to her." Cleo snickers, "Those thugs fuck her more than my dad."

"You hush Cleopatra."

"Seriously? Cleopatra? That's unique." Zach tries to halt Angel just before her caressing fingers reach his bolstered erection. "I'm gonna have to ask you to behave yourself. I need this job, not the headache. Not that I'm not flattered."

"He's got a big dick Cleo." Angel laughs.

"Already guessed that Momma."

"How do you keep employees?" He laughs.

"You really have to ask that Zach?" Angel winks and attempts another seizing of his tented erection.

"Ever had a sexual harassment filed against you?"

"Never ever. Nobody turns me down." Angel boasted with a grin. "Are you turning me down Zach?" She rubs harder, scooting her chair in front of his lap in order to utilize both hands. Leaning over him his eyes lowered to her mounding chest. "See? Zach likes Momma Angel."

"Not saying I don't. I'm just not wanting to lose this job before I start."

"You won't lose your job." Cleo moves to lean against the door frame. "Momma and Daddy have an agreement. They both play around whenever they want."

"Why are you eavesdropping Cleo?"

"Taking pointers so I can grow up to be just like you."

"Don't let your Daddy hear you say that."

"I'm eighteen, I can do whatever I want."

"By three weeks. You need to go back to your desk young lady."

"That's it." Zach stands up and swats Angel's hands away. Moving to the door he stands in front of Cleo with barely an inch between their bodies. Cleo's eyes flared wide at how close he was to her. Zach swallowed looking down at Cleo before shaking his head. She was beautiful, even with that large, loose afro of golden hair. Her big brown eyes were stunning. "If we're going to work together I'll need you to behave Ms. Teleki."

"Which one?" Cleo fanned her features trying to catch her breath.

"Both of you. Look, I'm honored you find me curious but, come on now, let's keep this reasonable. I just need the job."

"You gay Zach?" Angel frowned sitting back in her seat into a slouch, her long dark legs teasing one another with her bare feet, her shoes under her desk.

"Not even close. You're both very attractive ladies, but I..." He lies to save himself, "I have a girlfriend. I won't betray her."

Cleo nibbles her lower lip mesmerized by Zach's muscular chest. There was no stopping the admiration from Mother, or daughter, Mom not happy that her kid was becoming way too much like her but overlooking it. Cleo sighs inhaling his cologne, "You smell really good."

"Thanks. I'll be back tomorrow." Before slipping past Cleo he looks once more at her and shakes his head, "Dress code?"

"Guy-string." Angel chuckles.

"Jeans and a tee it is."

"Bye Zach." Cleo softly sighs.

"See you in the morning Cleo. Thanks for giving me a chance Angel."

"You owe me Handsome."

"Tell Rocky I'm grateful."

Zach struggled with his erection all the way out to his bike, his pants so tight he was in agony. Both of those women were Goddesses. Sadly, he was partial toward Cleo over her mother. Mom wasn't so bad either. Maybe having Heidi as a roommate struck a cord igniting interest in younger women. "Wonder if I should go tell Heidi I got a job? Too much snooping on her at Victoria's?" Helmet on he takes one last look at the front window. Both Angel and Cleo stood there waving. "Unreal! Could prove interesting I'll say that. I better just head home and leave Heidi alone. I don't want her thinking I'm a stalker, especially after last night, and this morning in the bathroom. I should probably chill out a few days and let her get used to me."

Harley in motion, he headed to his bank and deposited her check. Time to pay the landlord and munch on leftover Chinese.

1:00 P.M.

"Hey Slut."

Heidi pivoted in step at the voice of her step sister Kayla. Reacting with a clenched fist Heidi prepared to fight. Laughing at her Kayla pointed at a customer of sorts.

"Brought the Bolly Dolly, huh? Hi Nasty."

"Hello Heidi. I adore this bra." said a cute Hindi girl decked out in black leggings, and a white net like outer shirt, beneath it was a black bra that was completely noticeable. Shoulder less on her left side it still revealed quite a bit of cleavage. Sharing the garment for their inspection she showed off her big brown eyes. Her long black hair tied up atop her head with a white ribbon. Sunglasses on her brow barely hanging on.

"Purple would look really good on you."

"I will buy this."

"Matching panties?"

"I do not wear panties."

"Of course not." Heidi chuckles, "India sent exposure?"

"I do not understand."

"Yes you do Ho Bag." Kayla busted up.

"I am naïve."

"NOT!" Kayla rolls her eyes then looks at her sister, "Lunch?"

Heidi fidgets, "I ran late today. Might skip lunch."

"Ohhhhhhhh no! I wanna hear why you didn't come home last night. You fuck Zach?" Kayla winced playfully.

"Noooo! Really Kayla? I'm not going there..." Heidi frowned, "He did jerk off though."

"WHOAAAAAAA!"

Nastiya Iyamahorr quickly shuffled to their side, eyes like saucers, "I would like to hear of this."

"You would, Skank." Heidi chuckled, "What's to say? We ate Chinese and he jerked off."

"You watched him?" Kayla couldn't believe what she was saying.

"No. I turned my back to him." She pauses, "He did toss his sweatpants over my head. Gross, so gross. I let him do it, but I went to bed. It was too late to catch a bus." That was all Heidi was willing to indulge. It was better not to tell her sister about Zach cumming in the darkness of her bedroom, over her tits. Even though Kayla knew of her stepsister's obsessions it was just safer to keep things quiet for the moment. Heidi could not grasp why she let that even occur. Nor, was she going to mention the shower situation. Although, hiding Zach's dick size was pure torture.