Be My Guest Ch. 02: paRENTAL advisory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A snapped glance at Nasty found the girl caressing her modest cleavage, her eyes sparkling at his cock's magnificent stature. A second trip visual toward Kayla found her less entranced, she captured his eyes looking at her and spoke up, "I love watching you Zach. This is sooo hot."

"You two gonna drop by more often?" He smirked yet studied their reactions.

Kayla nibbling a nail nodded, "If you do this every time. Heck, I might move in too."

"Oh yeah? How about you Baby Priyanka?" He turns to Nasty.

"I am moist wet right now."

"Most wet?" He corrects her while chuckling.

"Of that too." She squirms in her seat.

"Not what I asked, but good for you. You should be." He pauses to rub Nasty's kneecap making her blush. Hand remaining there he turns his head to Kayla, "I could use some inspiration."

"Like what?" Kayla grew flushed.

"Rub my chest and abs.'

"I can do that." Kayla leans in nervously and plants her right palm over his heart and begins a timid caress. He notes her large amount of cleavage crushing together in her repositioning.

Almost jealous, Nasty gravitates her own hand toward his abs but refrains from contact. Seeing her self doubt Zach coaxes her in, "Don't miss out. Get in there Nasty girl." She flared her eyes and took a deep breath. Once contact was made she whimpered toward Kayla. Kayla shared in her emotional orgasm. His muscles were as hard as his cock. Stormed by the sensations of their timid palms Zach stretched back and took both arms with him. Planting both forearms behind his head he merely sat there, his dick unattended to. The girls lost in just his muscles hadn't noticed right off. As long as they touched him his dick was not going down. The music now playing Skid Row's 18 and Life made him enjoy the life these younger ladies had to offer. They might not be 18, but close enough, Heidi the nearest at 19.

"Why don't you two snuggle up to me." He lures them in, unlocking his arms to reel them under his armpits until their heads lay on his shoulders, their bodies firmly pressed into his ribs, and hips. Arms holding them closely they coo and continue rubbing his chest and abs. Both girls found a strange relaxation within his body heat. Nasty shocked him more than Kayla, her fingers moving dangerously low into pubic territory, nails tangling between her frolicking. A chill overtook Zach and both girls felt him tremble.

"Are we giving you the willies?" Kayla whispered.

"Just loving this bonding session. You gals smell good."

Both girls expel their thanks, replying with, "You smell good too."

"This is relaxing ladies. I think I'm just as happy doing this as getting off."

Sighing at his comment Nasty exhaled on his chest, her warm breath making Zach close his eyes to bask in it. "I bought a new bra today."

"You did? Wearing it?" He tilts his chin to glance down at her beauty, her eyes lifting to receive his gaze. Nodding only she nestled closer. "You wanna show it too me?"

"Yes." Without lifting away she merely lifts her outer shirt up and flashes her left cup to him.

"Purple, nice. Matching panties?"

"I do not wear panties."

"Free spirit, eh?" He turns his chin toward Kayla and inhales her scented hair, "How about you? I know you're not wearing a bra, those nipples give you away."

Peering up at him she smiles contently, "I hate bras. I'm the polar opposite of Nasty. I wear panties."

"Show me." He winks.

"Okay." Kayla peels away whining at her momentary loss of his flesh. Lifting up in her seat she drags her stretchy mini skirt clear up to her waist and stretches her legs out a bit. A nearly transparent red G-string revealed itself, a thin patch of pubic hair lifted it from her skin. It was something else that caught his eye though.

"Is that a flower tattoo rising out of your pubes?"

"You noticed." She smiles, "It's a red rose."

He fidgeted a moment recalling Heidi's sunflower tattoo in the same location. Without admitting he had seen Heidi's flower he puckered, "That's different. Looks cute."

"My dad did it. I know it's weird. I asked him to do it."

"I have a flower too." Nasty admits as her fingers tease his pubes.

"You do? Is this some crazy cult thing?" He chuckles.

"No. All of us girls did it. It's kind of our commitment as friends. We're like a floral arrangement." Kayla nestles back under his arm and begins rubbing his chest again. "Your dick looks really lonely Zach."

"He is. We'll get to him soon enough. You gonna show me that flower Nasty?"

"I am most shy." She winces blushing. Kayla merely rolled her eyes knowing that was a bold faced lie. Nastiya Imyamahor was definitely not shy. A good actress maybe.

"Oh come on now. No reason to be shy. Just look at me. I'm the one totally naked."

"If I must." She tugs a lock of his pubic hair giggling. Sitting up she moves both hands to the waistband of her black leggings and tugs them lower. Her hips revealed silky soft smoked flesh all the way down to her tiny speck of raven pubes. Stemming from the hair was a beautiful white orchid. A glimpse of her clitoral area popped free in her tilt to let him see the flower.

"That's gorgeous. Maybe I should get a flower tattoo." He chuckles looking at Kayla, "What do you think? Should I get a Sequoia tree?"

"That is not a flower." Nasty giggles. "You already have a tree. A very nice trunk if I may say."

"Guess I do."

"That would make you look feminine." Kayla lowered her fingers toward his pubes now that Nasty had removed hers. Pinching them lightly she sighs, "Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"You're really hairy."

"Teddy bear?"

"Tommy bear."

"Never going to live down this Tom thing am I? I guess I'm just as guilty, I named my dick Hardy."

The girls snickered at his admission. Kayla nuzzled her cheek into his chest and sighed vividly, "Tom?"

"Yeah?" He laughed tilting his chin to peer at her fingers entangled in his hair.

"Make Hardy cum for us."

"Yes. He must." Nasty left her leggings lowered and hugged up to his side. Draping his arm over her tiny frame he planted his left hand on her bare hip, lightly rubbing it. Not wanting Kayla to feel left out his right hand lowered over her and caressed her waistline as well, fingers pinching at her G-string band gently snapping her with it, the intimacy of it asked her to snuggle even closer with a tender whimper. He had both girls where he wanted them, their eyes locked on to his beast raising hell for being ignored. As they rubbed him he made his cock twitch about.

"See? I did not lie. It is alive." Nasty points a finger toward Hardy, without lifting her hand away.

"He's just jealous is all. Hardy feels left out with all these hands in motion up North."

"I think it's funny you calling it Hardy." Kayla sighs.

"Blame your sister for making me name the big fella."

"She's getting to you isn't she?"

"Pretty girl your sister. You're all beautiful. Why do you think Hardy is so riled up?"

"I'm fat." Kayla pouts. In response Zach hugs her to his side and rubs her arm.

"Don't think like that. I felt plenty of muscle in that hip. Sure, there's room for improvement but you are far from fat."

"You're just saying that."

"If I were repulsed by you, would you be laying here with your skirt up to your waist? You're perfect as you are."

"You find me attractive?" She stirs attempting eye contact.

"Very much."

"What of me?" Nasty shifts her gaze higher seeking fulfillment.

"You both make that dick stay rock hard. He's there just for you."

"And, for Heidi?"

"She doesn't seem interested in it."

"Whatever." Kayla rolls her eyes. "She lives to make guys hard."

"Oh yeah? Do tell."

"She's crazy hot Zach."

"I suppose."

"You jerked off in front of her before you even got to know her. That shows her effect on a guy."

"That and maybe I just needed to get off. It's been awhile. As much as I say I'm no pervert I guess that's lie. Look at me right now. I barely know you two even. Still, I'm very attracted to both of you."

"It's because we're young and you like young girls."

"I like older girls too. That isn't even a thing. But, yeah, you little hotties do get me warmed up." His dick dances to their fascinations once again. "Just know this, I would never hurt any of you, least of all my roommate. You have my word."

"You better not...or I'll have to choke this." Kayla couldn't resist her desires any longer, braving the unknown she reaches out swiftly and grips his cock.

"Well now!" He nods his approval, "Moving right along. I get the idea Zooey."

"Zooey?"

"You look like Zooey Deschanel remember?"

"Oh yeah." She smugly grins. "The New Girl."

"Why don't you show Hardy there who's boss." He winks at her as her eyes bulge.

"You want me to...jerk you off?"

"You're the one threatening me. Make me well aware you mean business." Another pat to her hip gave her goosebumps.

"I...I've only given one hand job ever. It didn't go so well. He got spooked by my Dad and ran off. He never came around again after that." She pouts heavily. "Not the guy I had sex with, another guy. No hand job with him though." She felt compelled to explain her entire sex life in one brief statement.

"Give it a shot. Practice makes perfect. You can come by and practice on me anytime you want."

"I can?"

"What of me?" Nasty pats his abs, using her nails to get his attention.

"Oh, you're going to be trouble aren't you?" He winces playfully.

"Much trouble." She digs her nails into his pubes making him flinch. In his mind he wanted to fuck the holy hell out of this sexy Hindi. Moving his hand from her hip and under her ass he pinches her left cheek. Shrieking with giggles she lifts up and flares her big brown orbs.

"Why don't you help out Kayla."

"Me? I have never...I must learn." Total lie, She greedily swoops in over Kayla's hand and shares in gripping his cock. Her reaction was priceless, "It is most throbbing."

"Hardy's way of saying welcome to his world. Have at it ladies. Show me what you've got."

As he observes them stroking him slowly he realizes a rawness brewing. "Take turns spitting on it. The skin is getting raw and needs some lubrication."

Eying each other, the girls wince at the thought of spit. Finally, Nasty leans closer, calling on her throat to produce saliva. Hovering over his crown a mere inch above, she releases a droplet of spit. With her own hand Nasty rubs it in and looks to Zach for affirmation that she did it correctly. "Perfect. Your turn Hotstuff." He eyes Kayla who grits her teeth at the prospect. Taking a deep breath she makes a raspy noise, seconds later she leans over his mushroom and literally touches her lips against his urethra and spilled well formed droplets on it. Moving away just as quickly she rubs her saliva in, the girls competing to stroke him harder. Having had her lips on his crown Kayla turned beet red and had a hard time looking at Zach.

Cupping her chin in his fingers Zach winked at her, her eyes finally braving his. "Even more perfect." He whispers. She shyly smiles and tries to enjoy herself. Between the two girls they were giggle boxes.

While the two beauties entertained themselves Zach heard the water shut off in the bathroom. Settling back even further he props his feet up on the coffee table. The girls were doing a great job of circulating his blood flow. Returning his arms behind his head as a pillow he huffed, "Work that Motherfucker." With his hands missing from their flesh the girls fawned over Hardy more seductively, doing their best to get into a perfected rhythm between two separate grips. Their giggling had relaxed, becoming more dedicated to making Zach happy. Although, he loved what they were doing, his eyes were focused on the bathroom door. He just knew Heidi was going to step out before he shot his load. At least he hoped so.

Songs changing again, the music ramped up with Rob Zombie's Never Gonna Stop. As if cued the bathroom door flew open and out ran Heidi Lynn Baker in her tied towel. Her excitement led her back into the living room. "OHHHHH MY GOD! I LOVE ROB ZOMBIE." Her bouncing about sent her into a wet hair whip that showered rain drops toward the girls and Zach. Pelting them they all laughed.

"Dance bitch." Kayla chuckled.

Nasty nodded in unison, "Yes! Show off your booty." Zach couldn't agree more. He prayed that towel would fall away, leaving her nude and teasing him hard. The girls could tell by his throbbing that her arrival made him even more excited. The thrill gave them the desire to increase their efforts.

Heidi reclaimed the TV remote microphone and turned to face Zach for the first time. Eying him she winked then climbed up on the coffee table just as he had fantasized. "Sing it girls." She barked to get them motivated.

"NEVER GONNA STOP, YEAH! NEVER GONNA STOP."

The hand motions were not stopping. Neither was Heidi's alluring performance. Using her toes she kicks Zach's feet off of her stage and really starts moving. Turning around again Heidi bends over in front of him and lets him see her ass, her tight clam peeking at him as she danced. Huffing his lust over it he said, "Harder you bitches." The girls doubled their efforts which included two more hands. Nasty's hands being tiny allowed room for both hands on his thick girth. Kayla's remaining hand went down to his balls and squeezed them. That sent Zach slouching even further back. "FUUUUCCCCKK!" He roared at their efforts.

"NEVER GONNA STOP, YEAH! NEVER GONNA STOP." They sang along again.

Heidi untied her towel but gripped it in both hands and fanned it out like wings, blocking his view of her backside. Nude in front it was taunting his imagination. Even the girls whistled at Heidi.

"How's it coming back there Tom?" Heidi kept her gaze forward.

"Turn around and find out for yourself." He snarled, really close to detonation.

"Don't wanna see it. Song's almost over Tom. Better hurry."

"He is almost there." Nasty informs them.

"Cum on Tom." Kayla inspires his quaking body. "Give it to us."

"DON'T STOP." He rallies loudly.

"NEVER GONNA STOP, YEAH! NEVER GONNA STOP." They laugh singing the last chorus. In his final seconds Heidi turns around and hurls her wet towel over his head. His cock explodes missiles into the air and his hips rise high. The girls just kept stroking him harder and harder trying for further missiles, his growls loud and exhausting. Removing the towel from his obstructed vision he found Heidi long gone. Only Nasty and Kayla were still there slowing up to squeeze his cock dry of final eruptions. Their hands wet and slippery they show him his dirty work.

"You are most milky." Nasty snickers.

"Does a body good I hear." He exhales, his chest rising and falling swiftly, "Try it."

Shaking their heads at tasting him both girls use Heidi's towel to dry off. Instead they gravitate back under his arms and lay there comforting him. Kayla first to ask, "How did we do?"

All he could do was sigh and hug them tighter to his side. As they did Nasty took it upon herself to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled brightly. Kayla took it further and kissed his chest. This made Zach palm the back of her head and grip her by the hair. Tugging her away he draws her to his face and kisses her on the lips. A hesitation to gasp Kayla enjoyed his attention, her hand returning to caress his chest. Seeing Kayla's enjoyment Nasty shrugged and kissed his chest as well, multiple times, nuzzling amid his chest hair. His other hand palmed her hair just as he had Kayla's. This time though he encouraged Nasty to kiss lower, knowing cum had shot all over his lower abdomen. She didn't resist. Kissing over his pubes she felt wetness on her chin and right cheek. She accepted it with a deafening sigh. From there Zach removed his hand, curious if she would lift away or remain there. Nasty remained, teasing his cock with a fingernail up and down just to watch Hardy react. It amused her.

Frenching Kayla his retrieved hand found Kayla's right breast. Squeezing it she moaned into his mouth and palmed his face, absorbing his attachment. While blinded by the two beauties Heidi returned wearing a new blue G-string, and a cut off t-shirt exposing everything below her 38D's. Only Nasty saw her moving about as she continued toying with Zach's cock.

Music silenced Heidi switches CD's for one of her own and hits play. Once the song started she walked around the coffee table and stood between Zach's legs. Sitting on the table she scoots back, propping her feet up on Zach's knees. The song began and it attracted everyone's attentions. The song was Hailee Steinfeld's Love Myself.

"Hi Tom." She looked him in the eye as he and Kayla parted lips. "Do you know what this song is about?"

"Never heard it before." He listens intently as he watches Heidi slide her fingers beneath her G-string to rub her pussy. Not once did he see it due to her hand in the way. Instead like he and his sweatpants, her G-string became tented by embedded fingers.

"It's about a woman who only needs herself. Self satisfaction."

"Ah!" He nods with a pucker.

"I need you Tom." Kayla nuzzles his ear.

Lowering his gaze to Nasty she turns her cheek enabling her to look up at him, her hand again stroking his cock. "Do not forget me."

"Never." He winks.

Supporting her upper body on one hand, Heidi fingers herself vigorously singing along with Hailee. "Yeah. When I get chills at night, I feel it deep inside without you, yeah. Know how to satisfy. Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah." This bitch knew how to tease hard. "Pictures in my mind on replay. I'm gonna touch the pain away. I know how to scream my own name. Scream my name... I LOVE ME!"

Zach took the hint. She didn't need him. That made him want her that much more. Kissing Kayla some more drew his attention away from Heidi. In his abandonment, Heidi uses her feet on his knees to play puppeteer and regain his attention. Her eyes were saying "Over here Tom."

"Make up your mind." He laughs. His mind was racing. Between Heidi's insistence that he watch her hidden hand masturbating, Kayla nibbling at his ear, and Nasty's kisses growing dangerously close to his cock he was keeping his erection on rocket status. He could definitely get used to this. The question nagging at him was, why him? He was old enough to be all of their dad's. Not that he was complaining.

His squeezing hand grazed over Kayla's shirt and slid under it, rising again to firmly grasp her bare breast. She tensed up, her nipple stabbing his palm. This led her to storm his mouth and kiss him even harder. Feeling his arousal increasing Nasty pecked her lips at the base of his dick, her nose nuzzling along a three inch width of his erection. Watching the girls enjoy themselves Heidi grinned. Lifting her hips she pulled her G-string down to her knees. Zach was too absorbed to notice her now bottomless and masturbating freely. This new obsession was making her crazy. Doing things without his knowledge, so up close that he could easily abandon her sister and friend and take her. Not that she wanted him to take her. Did she? Feeling her fingers graze her G-spot she whimpered and made a lustful expression. Lifting her right foot from Zach's knee she escaped her G-string. Using her left toes she dangled her G-string band over his cock and departed. Heidi was completely naked from the chest down. Using her teeth she lowers her chin to bite at her powder blue cutoff tee and drags it higher until her breasts pop out. Heidi fed her pussy hard.

Abandoning Kayla's breast Zach let his hand roam over her tummy until it met her red G-string. Fingers sliding beneath it he rubbed Kayla's clit. The kissing intensified as her hips rose up to meet his insertions. Everyone was feeling overheated.

Nastiya Iyamahorr discovered licking his cock of jizz was not so bad after all. The taste actually inviting her to lick harder, even with the scent of Heidi's G-string near her nostrils. Observing her friends newfound talents Heidi began trembling over her own invigorating fingers. The Dove was in flight, her knees fanning from side to side as she moaned. Why was Tom ignoring her? She pouted slightly just before cumming really hard and squirting around her knuckles. Lowering her feet to the floor she stood up and leaned over Nasty's head as she licked closer to his crown. Claiming her bath towel from Zach's shoulder Heidi realized that her sister was wanted more than she was. Good for her she thought. Stepping around Zach's leg Heidi discovers Nasty's bare ass in the air and slaps it for meanness. Nasty flared her eyes and nearly bit Zach's cock. Leaning down to the Hindi beauties ear Heidi whispers, "Just suck it already." A smile shared Nasty considered it. Stepping away Heidi ejected her CD and went to her room, shutting the door. She needed time alone.