Be My Guest Ch. 02: paRENTAL advisory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla glared at her sister expecting more. When nothing else was shared, she changed the subject, "Did he ask about me?"

"Not really. We just talked and ate takeout. He told me about his Asian ex-wife. Oh, he's also from Vancouver like us."

"Cool. Dad filled his truck up with gas, so we're good to finish your move."

"Awesome. I need to figure out where to get a bed. I really don't want to crash on the carpet."

"My Father is throwing out a futon mattress." Nasty spoke up, "He and my Mommah broke the futon."

"Karma Slutra gone wild?" Heidi ribbed the girl.

"Perhaps that is truth. I did hear them wrestling in the middle of the night."

"I thought you Indians were all into meditation." Heidi peaked an eye brow, "Sure I'll take the mattress. It's better than nothing."

"I will ask Poppah. I am quite certain he will let you have it."

"Can we swing by your temple and grab it while we have Peck's truck?"

"Let me call Poppah and ask. You may ring up my bra."

"I can't wait to flirt with Tom again." Kayla smirks excitably.

"Who is this Tom?" Nasty lifts her cell to her ear calling her dad. "Is your new roommate not named Zach?"

"Her roomie looks like Tom Hardy."

"He calls me Dove Cameron." Heidi adds.

"Was it Dove at first sight?" Nasty giggles.

"You're a riot Bengal Tigger."

Before another round of banter, Nasty acknowledges her father on the other end of her cell and steps away from conversation. Protecting herself from her father's scrutiny should he overhear anything remotely sexual.

"You don't want me flirting with Tom?" Kayla asks without expression.

"I don't care. Do what you want."

"Do you think he would jerk off in front of us tonight?"

"You maybe. He drops his pants I'm locking myself in my bedroom."

"You don't want to watch him?"

"No, I don't want to give him any ideas. Just roommates Kayla."

"So I can seduce him?"

"If he's game, he's all yours. I know you though...you'd chicken out."

"No I wouldn't." Grimacing Kayla knew that she might.

"Poppah has agreed to give you the mattress. Kayla and I will go get it before we pick you up from work." Nasty interrupts.

"You're coming over too?"

"I would see Tom Hardy's cock."

"Oh my God! You two are..."

"So are you. Don't bullshit me Heidi. I know you wanted to watch him last night. You just chickened out."

"No I didn't. I just don't want him to think I'm interested in more. This is my first roommate situation I don't need it to have strings attached."

"Mom is not happy you rented a room from an old guy."

"She will get over it. Does Mom know his name?"

"Nope! She refuses to even go see the place." Kayla frowns.

A cleared throat in the distance heard, Heidi looks back at her boss Vicki pointing at a customer. "I need to go guys. I'm off at 5:00. Meet you out front by the JCPenis entrance."

"Lunch time Nasty."

"Don't eat each other." Heidi chuckles as Nasty batts her eyes.

"I am open to exploration."

"Not this lifetime Bombay." Kayla puts her palms up defensively.

"It is called Mumbai, now."

"Well, MumBAI BYE for now." Heidi chides her friend then offers her service to an obvious lesbian couple. Nasty had Vicki ring up her purple bra. Kayla while waiting explored lingerie, nothing much caught her eye, in her self esteem struggle she felt that nothing would make her look sexy. The rest of the day was boring. Heidi could not wait to go home. As much as she lied to her sister, she too rather missed Zach. There was just something about the man.

"Ha! I forgot to tell them about the landlord thinking I'm Tom's daughter. Too funny."

5:18 P.M.

Zach Pedigo had spent the remainder of his day running around as much as his gas allowed. Tank running dangerously low he made a pitstop to see his parents Randy and Darla Pedigo in their quaint three bedroom house in the burbs. The excitement of a new job led to a late lunch of grilled cheese and freshly squeezed lemonade. In that visit he refrained from mentioning Heidi because that just brought on his Mother wishing he would grant her at least one grandchild before her passing, a subject he just did not want to hear. Randy, his father was less the whiner and always had his son's back. Before leaving for home Randy snuck a hundred dollar bill into Zach's shirt pocket. Zach short of funds accepted it after mowing their yard like a good son. That at least granted him a tank of gas and enough for a few groceries to survive upon, saving his change jar for absolute necessity. Hugs and kisses later Zach headed home.

By 7:00 he had showered up and was back in relaxation mode. Realizing he didn't even have Heidi's cell number he worried a bit, almost as if she had changed her mind, cancelled her check, and ran for the hills. If that happened, it was game over, he would not get paid for at least three weeks. Bad enough he wanted to ask his parents for a loan but pride prevented it. A hundred bucks was enough in his dire moment. Nearing their retirement years he didn't like borrowing from them. Being an only child meant respect.

Anticipation brewing Zach was already in his sweat pants, no underwear, no shirt. He knew Kayla was fond of his muscles and the thoughts of teasing her like he had Heidi had already activated Hardy, the new nickname for his nearly nine inch monster. Turning on his stereo for atmosphere he popped in a mixed cd of metal bands. Some old, some more current. His collection of mixed music was at the mercy of an old friend whom lived for the music scene. Seattle once known as Grunge was a staple for metal bands. Zach in his younger days having ran as a roadie for said friend Nico, short for Nicholas Bellamy. Now the proud owner of a small studio that looked after newer bands, nurturing their evolution.

Revving up some old AC/DC he decided to stretch out on the floor next to the stereo and do some sit ups. Even at home he did his best to workout regularly. While singer Brian Johnson wailed to Back in Black, Zach maintained his exercise regiment. With his jams clouding his hearing he hadn't heard the front door being unlocked. In stepped Heidi, Kayla, and Nastiya carrying boxes. Lost in his world of push ups now, left him at the mercy of their eyes checking out his tight ass and firm musculature. Kayla nearly dropped her box. Nastiya had her jaw wide at the second his arms lifted himself high then lowered.

"I would much like to be under him at this time." She whispered to Heidi.

"Dare ya." Heidi snickered. Nasty was tempted but shied away. Chuckling, Heidi sat her box down and moved between the sofa and coffee table to stand in front of Zach in his rise and fall. Looking up spotting her legs he hesitated, playing ignorant of her arrival. Crouching in front of him snapping her fingers she got his full attention, even as his eyes were drawn under her skirt and locked on to her panties. She knew, she let him get a good look before saying. "Little help here."

Cancelling his workout session he rose up on his knees and moved sideways to lower the volume of his stereo. "Welcome home. I was beginning to wonder if you changed your mind."

"Nope. Stuck with me for awhile. You pay Walter yet?"

"Shit! I forgot. I'll catch him in the morning."

"Hi Zach." Kayla could not hide any longer. Looking behind him he discovers Kayla in a black stretchy mini skirt and a peach colored halter top. Not only that but a newcomer who stood trembling with an unblinking gaze. Nasty was in awe of his stature.

"Evening. I didn't know Priyanka Chopra was in town." He winks at Nastiya.

"He thinks I look like Priyanka." Nasty bubbles looking at Kayla.

"You kinda do, only a miniature version." Kayla agreed. "HEY! Everyone here looks like a famous actor. Who am I dammit?"

Everyone mulls it over a bit, Heidi standing back up, "I always thought you favored Barney the Dinosaur."

"Bitch."

"I think you look as if Katy Perry." Nasty smiles, "Only...more curvy."

"I can live with that."

Zach climbs to his feet standing tall in his 6'2 stature and sizes Kayla up, "I can see Zooey Deschanel behind those goggles."

"I can't see without my glasses." Kayla pouts.

"Not knocking them." He chuckles, "They fogging up?"

"Noooo!"

"Help us carry things in. Nasty got me a futon mattress."

"Nasty?" He winces.

"That would be me. I am Nasty."

"It's really Nastiya." Kayla grins, "We just call her Nasty. You should hear her last name."

"Oh yeah?"

"It's Iyamahorr. Like I am a whore." Heidi laughs as Nasty stood with pride.

"No kidding." Zach shook his head, uncertain if they were pulling his leg.

"It is true. I am."

"A whore?"

"No. My name. You think I am a whore?"

"Wouldn't look at you any differently than I am now."

Behind him Heidi was mouthing the words, "Hard on." and pointing at his waist. All eyes dropped to check it out. "Happy to see us Tom?"

"You know it. Let's get your stuff inside."

"I was thinking the same thing." Kayla whimpered biting a nail. She needed sex badly, if not certain whether she could go through with it if he did offer, but kept it to herself outside of flirtations. She would be happy just to get a peek at that tented erection. Zach knew the girls were admiring it, he loved every second of their torture.

"Lead the way Dove." He motions with a palm.

"Save that palm for later Tomcat."

"Excuse me?"

"High five." She chuckled and headed for the door. There was that exquisite wiggle. A mighty erection just jumped higher. High five indeed, the other four joining in. Following Heidi, with Kayla, and Nasty exploring his own masculine butt, it became a conga line without the use of hands, even though they wanted to touch him. He found their young lust amusing. At his age that made him feel like God.

Outside, in the parking lot this time, Zach was led to a small pickup truck, an older model blue Chevy S-10, it was pretty rough looking. Boxes slung on top of the futon mattress to hold it down were removed. Each of the girls grabbing one box each, Zach picked up the mattress and hurled it over his head. In stretching, his sweats sagged lower on his hips, slipping dangerously low on his pelvic region. He ignored it knowing the girls were checking out potential pubes if the sweatpants fell much lower, in behind his butt crack was shining as well.

"Following the leader Tom." Heidi laughed as even she enjoyed that cracks reveal. Nobody even bothered to put up the tailgate.

"Someone getting the door?" He blindly marched ahead, the mattress flopping about being so pliable obstructed his vision a bit.

"Got it." Kayla danced ahead of him and sat her box down to open the door. Her jaw dropped at his lower abs. "I so got it." She exhaled under her breath as he entered carefully. Heidi rolling her eyes at her sister followed behind Zach. Snatching up her box Kayla joined in behind as the door closed. On the outside Nasty pouted, "HEY!" A swift nudge by Kayla reopened the door, only long enough to let the Hindi beauty in. She felt left out.

Dropping the mattress against the hallway wall Zach opened his apartment door for Heidi. Stepping by him her eyes lowered to his waistband, "Might wanna pull those up before Kayla attacks you." Smirking at her he ignored her suggestion and held the door for the girls, Kayla and Nasty both looking down at his revealed flesh. Let them drool he thought. Once they were all inside and setting boxes down in her bedroom he drug the mattress into the apartment. Kayla opted to assist him in getting it to Heidi's room, where Heidi was already bunching up her sheets and blankets in order to lay the mattress out. Zach rubbed his chin as she bent over right in front of his tent.

"Drop a load Tom." She looked over her shoulder before standing up and moving out of his way. Chuckling with a glint of unbelievable in his expression he folded the mattress out and used his bare foot to even out the folded edges. Heidi had a bed. Excited by it she changed her tune swiftly, "Everyone out so I can change clothes."

The girls took that opportunity to grab Zach by his hands and escort him from her room. Before he even turned in the hallway, Heidi had her dress off and stood in her cute bra and panties. Smirking at her reflection in her upright mirror she picked up her small box of shampoo and hygiene products. Without getting dressed she leaves her room and heads into the bathroom. Zach only caught a glimpse of her in transit while the other girls drew him toward the sofa.

"Take a seat Zach." Kayla placed him right in the middle of the couch. Nasty plopped down hip to hip at his left, Kayla his right. Slapping her palm on his leg Kayla smiles warmly, "I like your taste."

"You haven't tasted me." He laughs.

"No moron! Your taste in music. My Dad plays this stuff at his tattoo parlors. He's into hair bands."

"Show's he has taste too."

"I haven't tasted him either." She chuckles, "Well, not true I guess I licked his cheek once just to cheer him up. After he and Heidi's mom split up."

"Wait! I thought you lived with her mom."

"I do. My real mom ran off and left me with dad when I was young. Heidi's mom is the only mom I really knew."

"That's sad. You and Heidi have similar stories then. Her real dad was missing from her life since before she was born I heard. Sorry to hear that."

"About all I get are birthday cards. She calls me once a year around the holidays. She lives in Montana now, hooked up with a lumberjack."

"Lots of wood over there."

"Not funny. Lots of wood in this room." She chuckles eying his tree trunk reaching for the sky beneath a canvas of navy blue sweatpants. "Anyway, cool tunes."

"I too like the rock hard." Nasty beguiles him with a perfection of pearly white teeth, her most amazing brown eyes thriving without blinks.

"Heidi said you bought Chinese last night."

"Your sister didn't lie. I did."

Overhearing them Heidi ducks her upper body around the bathrooms threshold clinging to the trim, toothbrush in her hand, Pepsodent frothing her lips. Zach notes her reaction as she offers up, "Noodles were tough." Her hand motion severing her neck led Zach to conclude she didn't want him to admit her Lady and the Tramp routine. "Tasteless too." A toothpaste tongue razzes Zach just before she retreats back inside to rinse.

"I didn't think they were that bad."

Kayla grows suspicious at how Heidi snuck into their conversation as she had. Especially after telling she and Nasty of Zach's masturbation. There was more to the story for certain. "Okay! What's up?" She winces then points at Zach's erection, "Besides that thing."

"No idea what you're talking about." She shrugs with a pucker as his penis twitches.

"It is alive." Nasty shares with a look of awe. "It moves on it's own."

Zach scowls shaking his head, "Why are you ladies so interested in something that you shouldn't be?"

"My fault Tom." He hears Heidi from the bathroom.

"Yeah, I think it's time I put on some pants." He lifts from the sofa, mid stance when both Kayla and Nasty reach out in a panic to grab Zach by the waistband of his sweats. He heard a very fearful union of two upset voices rallying, 'NOOOO!" In his upward retreat the added weight of hands tugging, yanked his sweats down revealing most of his tightly muscled ass. If he hadn't grabbed the front, his sweats would have been lost. Looking over his shoulder he creased a brow as both girls offered a worried reaction, their eyes both lowering as one to get a look at his bare bottom. Regardless they refused to let them go. Growling under his breath Zach Pedigo stood idle and let them stare.

"Get back here." Kayla blushed yet laughed at their actions.

Nasty in her shy grin concurred with, "Yes, you must be seated. A very nice seat it is."

Listening from the bathroom, Heidi, now removing her makeup steps into the hallway to watch the battle being waged. Zach even in his trapped resistance notes Heidi in only her bra and panties. Still wiping her face she sighs, "No escape Old Man. You might as well get used to this kind of stuff. Sit down and give them a show like you tried to do me. At least they might watch you."

"WHAT?" He panicked for all of thirty seconds then laughs, "She told both of you?"

"It slipped." Heidi shuffles closer until Kayla could see her sister standing in her next to nothing undies. Jaw dropping further at the sight of so much skin Kayla looked at Nasty, who followed her gaze in looking around Zach's hip.

"Damn Heidi! Feeling right at home?"

"This is my home now." Heidi giggled, "Might as well be comfy. Right, Tom?"

Zach gave up and fell back into the couch cushion between the girls. In his return he ended up sitting bare assed on the cushion with his sweats wrinkled up under him. He still held the front of his sweats in a modest reaction. Having released his waistband both Kayla and Nasty reposition on their legs to face Zach. They looked expectant.

"Whip it out Codger. You know you want to." Heidi persisted with one knee on the coffee table, still wiping away makeup on an alcohol pad. Zach ignored the beauties to his left and right, choosing to take in Heidi instead. He was recalling her nudity earlier in the day and envisioning that bra and panties being taken off seductively. His dick was having fits.

"You watching too?" He found himself considering it.

"Naaa! Gotta pluck my eyebrows next. You three have fun." Heidi then twisted in step to face the stereo as a new song stimulated her attentions. It was Motley Crue's Kickstart My Heart. "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG." Bending over to turn up the volume, her ass danced to the beats. In that simple moment Zach Pedigo lost all control and ruffled his sweats down to his feet and kicked them off, his right foot utilized as if kickstarting his Harley. The girls burst out into uncontrolled laughter. Flopping back into a slouch Zach ignored the girls. His sole focus was that absolutely perfect milky white bottom dancing with her back to his exploits. Gripping his mighty 8.6, he began stimulating his beast, Kayla and Nasty giddy at his decision to show off for them, their gaze glued to penis.

"Holy crap Zach!" Kayla shuddered, "Your dick is enormous."

Nastiya couldn't agree more as she fans her features, "If I should faint use CPR if you please."

Knuckling up Zach enjoyed Heidi's bouncing about using a TV remote as her microphone, to sing along with Vince Neil. Whiplash hips allowed glimpses between her ass crack, her G-string band becoming visible off and on in her zest. For the most part it was still hidden amid paradise. His hand was coaxed into a full throttle exhaustion just watching her hair flip about. He wished she would hop up on the coffee table like a stripper and lose her underwear.

Heidi knew very well what Zach was thinking. Tempted to do just that, she forced herself to play hard to get. It wasn't like she really wanted to fuck the old guy, she just liked torturing him. It was a passion of hers to tease men no matter who they were. Zach was just too easy. Sure she was wet. Sure she was extremely turned on, yet she didn't want to shed light too much on that fact. Not really knowing her new roommate did nag at her a bit. His actions last night and earlier in the morning kept her on her toes. Too much interaction might get her raped. So, why wasn't she slowing her game? Should this game go too far, things could get ugly. Was it really worth the risk to have her own place? As the song slowed up she chose a hasty retreat. Remote placed on the stereo she shuffled away as if he were not even there. Zach grumbled at her loss.

For long minutes he stared at the bathroom door, hearing the shower activate. His driven attention was quickly rewarded. Having disrobed for her shower Heidi realized her towel was still in her bedroom, too which she just paraded right out of the bathroom and crossed the hall in all of her succulent glory. Returning with the towel she held it to her chest and stuck her tongue out at Zach before entering the bath, then her heated shower. He knew that she wouldn't be back. Therefore, it was time to enjoy those who were left behind.