Be My Guest Ch. 06: STRIP MALL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close as we're gonna get." He scowls.

"Oh, you better get closer." She snaps a sneer at him then flicks her tongue his way.

"Not what I meant."

"Just being silly. Zach?" She lowers her gaze to his caressing hand on her upper thigh.

"Yeah?"

"I need that cock in me. You've got me crazy inside."

"Patience. You haven't even seen Hardy yet."

"Hardy?"

"Yeah my..." He started to say roommate, then daughter before biting his own tongue, "My friends say I look like the actor Tom Hardy."

"I can see him. Gonna inject his Venom into me?"

"As long as your pussy doesn't sport needle like teeth and try and eat me." He laughs, "I've seen the movie."

"I'll save the eating for you."

"Better do that before the Mexican cuisine. Might get gas."

"Eww! Ruin the moment."

"I'd gnaw on your clit even if you were singing in the background."

"You say the sweetest things. This rain is not letting up."

"That dress is going bondage on ya."

"I blame you and TLC."

"TLC?"

"Their song Waterfall?"

"Gotcha. I like that song."

"I'm...a bit scared here Zach. If I get arrested for indecency Daddy is gonna..." Cleo falls silent and considers her words, "...probably applaud me when he bails me out. I can hear him now, That's my Girl." She raises her tone to sound gruff.

"Freaky family. You know your Mom won't rest until she's had me right?"

"Do your worst. If that's what you wanna do."

"Not saying I want her, just saying my gut tells me she won't stop until I cave."

"Trying to make me jealous?"

"No, you know her better than me."

"She's gonna eat you alive."

"I'm gonna eat you alive."

"We braving the Great Flood?" She fidgets taking her keys out of her ignition.

"Let's go." Zach opens his door then races around to the drivers side to get her door. Even in a storm he was a gentleman. As she steps out squealing she locks up her car and stashes her keys in her clutch purse. Taking Zach's hand she starts to follow him when he turns to face her, backing her against the hood of her car. Gripping her hips he lifts her off of her feet and sits her on the slick hood. In awe of his boldness she finds her ankles snatched up, his grip forcing her legs high and wide. Her balance led her upper body into laying back on the metal. Seconds of positioning her Zach looked down between her legs at a glistening smile. That pussy was mewing. Digging in Zach ate said pussy as she hid her face from the pouring rain. Cleo Teleki was screaming at the top of her lungs. Even with people looking for parking spots, cameras all around, Zach was challenging her limits. Cleopatra was up for her Mark Anthony.

At first not many cars could actually witness the event in the angle they were parked, yet somehow the sight of sexy feet in the air drew attention, heels waving to them instead of hands. Horns tooting their fascination over objection only made Cleo louder. She discovered that being watched was a real turn on. Then, came the buzz kill. Pulling up behind her car was a Security detail in a white SUV. A black guy in his early 20's leered out an opened drivers side window.

"Is that you Cleo?"

"Shit! I know that voice." She laughed, Zach not letting up, his tongue digging even deeper into her cunt. Back arched she merely waves over her windshield, "Hi Dante."

Dante Owens put on his flashers and stepped out of the SUV to make the journey to their side. Hovering hesitantly as Zach peered over his brow at the guy Dante puckered with respect. "Wish I'd done that back when we was in school together."

"You missed out Track star." She moaned.

"Did he?" Zach lifted away from her pussy with a drenched expression. "You have two minutes Dante." Zach motions at her pussy with a nod. At first Dante grit his teeth looking around him, then down at Cleo. She had her jaw wide at Zach's unexpected offer. Without losing the opportunity Zach nudged her legs back toward her, "Here hold these." Cleo claimed her own ankles laughing as Zach stepped aside and let Dante dig in. Dante devoured her with a hunger that came flooding back. Cleo was always so fucking perfect in every way. No way was Dante not tasting her. Talent strikes and Cleo shrieks, "I'm going to cum Zach."

"Let him have it. Full force."

Body convulsing Cleopatra Teleki showered Dante with a rapid procession of squirts. Finishing his feast at Zach's pat on his shoulder Dante lifts away grinning, "Daaaamn! That was hot."

"Only gets better Buddy. You writing us a ticket?"

"Hell no. Thanks man."

"Let's get inside Wet Willamina."

Releasing her own ankles Cleo slides from her hood, nearly losing her balance under weak limbs. Her gaze between both men was sparkling as if her entire life was changing. She had just let two men eat her out. Dante was pretty darned good, she might need to track him down another day. For now, Zach was her Big Mac. ONLY ZACH. She was seeing hearts dancing around her head. Okay, she was just dizzy and drowning from the torrential rain hitting her face. She would not have ever said no to Zach even if he had asked her rather than just presume she would do what he was instigating. Not even allowing Dante to eat her out. Cleo got off on being what Zach wanted her to be. In her mind she hoped that this was only the first of many adventures he might take her on. Hook line and sinker. Fish in the body net. Yeah, that dress was pretty much useless now. Hiding was not going to be an easy thing to do. She embraced the risk going forward.

Hand in hand they sprinted up the lot and on to the curb, Dante following closely behind in his SUV enjoying Cleo's pretty much exposed ass. Her skirt was riding high on her hips. There was no tugging at the hemline until they reached the sidewalk in front of the Mall entrance. There Zach let her cover herself what little she could under duress. Cheekage was still visible, beneath and through the dress itself. Soggy from head to toe both Zach and Cleo managed to step inside for a tad bit of warmth, even with air conditioning circulating the Mall it was still better than the chill of the atmosphere outdoors. Dante would inevitably go park somewhere and jerk off.

"Oh my God! I'm freezing." She shivered folding her arms over her chest, knowing her nipples were full tilt and slipping through the crocheted material. To make matters worse her areolas were much darker than both her flesh and her dress color. Seeing her quaking Zach stepped in behind her and hugged her, using his palms over her arms as friction. That led him to peel her arms away from her breasts for a birds eye view. Guys were definitely looking.

"No hiding, let people see you."

"Daddy I need that bail money you set aside for my college fund." She giggled with an adjoining gasp. "This is crazy Zach. I love it."

"They love you." He throws his arms to his side drawing attention to them, then essentially bows before her Majesty Queen Cleopatra. Cleo primped at her wet hair and bit her lower lip as guys nodded and waved her way. Giddy at times, shy as they walked. Placing an arm around her waist he led them through the somewhat sparse gathering. Quite a good number of guys, half the ration women, if kids they were in strollers and unaware of what was before them. Zach did block the view of her near nudity when he felt it was required. Passing through the food court Zach looked around and spotted a boy with pink hair. He immediately knew the boy was Heidi's optional curiosity, recalling her mention of him. In his thoughts he compared the boy to Billy Idol. Not too tall, skinny, and smug. Chuckling he looked further down and spotted Kayla, she had been blocking Heidi until they moved up in line.

"There's my kid." He pointed out Heidi, "That's her stepsister. Let me introduce you properly. Try not to run away this time."

"It wasn't like that." Cleo gnashes her teeth, "I just had to go."

"For whatever reason, let's at least let her get to know you. That is if you wanna come over to my place now and then."

"Inviting me to spend the night?"

"Nights. I'm thinking once a week would be nice."

"Really? I'd love that."

"We'll be driving Heidi crazy, because I'm tearing you up when you're over."

"Mmmm! Can't wait."

"Sounds like a plan. If she's gonna live with me, the kid needs to know I'm not the average Dad."

"You should be yourself always."

"I guarantee that." He chuckles, "I'm not changing my lifestyle because of her. I've told her that." He was really using this fake fatherhood for all its worth, hoping Heidi would go along with it around certain people. As a fellow freak he had a hunch she would. Stopping him with a tug Cleo winced, sparking him to as, "You alright?"

"My hair is ruined, just feeling a bit conscientious. I don't like it when I'm not looking my best. Can I go use the restroom real fast? Stick my head under a hand dryer or something?"

"Ladies room right over there." He points out, "Hurry it up." At the very least he offers a peck to her cheek then pats her behind to send her wiggling on her way, his eyes never leaving her dancing ass cheeks until she entered the restroom door. In a heartbeat he turned fast and darted toward Heidi and Kayla.

"Afternoon hotties." He chuckled stepping up behind the girls as they poured their drinks from a fountain. Shocked by his sudden appearance the girls shared a glint of awe.

"Stalking me Tom?" Heidi scowled.

"Kayla actually." He kissed her on the lips nearly making her drop her drink.

"Whoa!"

"I'm messing with you guys. Cleo's dad, my boss offered to buy us lunch. I know a good Mexican restaurant here at the Mall. Muchacho's!"

"I was gonna say, Taco Hell isn't five star." Heidi chuckled. "Where's this Cleo?"

"You look worse than me." Kayla pinches Zach's wet t-shirt. He pinched her soggy top back, right over her left nipple.

"Raining like a bitch out there. Listen, when I had you send pictures earlier I used you as my daughter. Play along with it okay? I let on you just found me after all these years and I let you move in with me. She knows Kayla as your stepsister still, that's no lie."

"Gonna bite us both in the ass later, you know that right?" Heidi smirks.

"I'll bite yours tonight. Just go along okay? I'll tell her the truth another day, it's mostly to keep her mom off of my dick. She's hot but I don't wanna fuck the bosses wife unless I have to."

"But, you can fuck the bosses daughter?" Kayla snorts.

"Wait until you see her." He grins, "She's trying to dry her hair so she can make a good impression."

"Let's get a table." Heidi looks around finding one near a certain someone. The boy Weaver Kytes with the pink Mohawk was there in the court too, the thing is he was having lunch with another girl, one that looked more his speed in the punk rock scene. Heidi fidgeted a bit wondering if her consideration of dating Weaver was already dust in the wind. Still, she led her clan to the table, three over and sat down.

"That your Rockstar?" Zach nodded at him.

"Yeah, no idea who the girl is though." She did note Weaver writing something down on a napkin, probably his phone number. Her heart was already running low on gas. Maybe Weaver wasn't as interested as he let on, player most likely.

"Here comes Cleopatra." Zach waved over everyone to let her know where they were seated.

"Holy crap!" Kayla huffed, "Her Grandmother dress her in a doily? I see nipples."

"I see her whole body. Way to go Dad." Heidi tries to lighten her emotions.

As Cleo sees them and walks through the table arrangement, guys dart glances from all directions. Heidi, curious of Weaver's thoughts on Cleo glances his way, sure enough he was looking. So much so that he jumped from his seat and rushed over to Cleo. It became obvious that they knew each other. Zach puckered at Heidi as they both huff a diligent, "Huh!" Further watching as Weaver looks over Cleo's body with swagger they note Cleo point out her friends. Weaver pausing to look over at the table notices Heidi and smiles vibrantly, waving at Heidi. Together Cleo and Weaver walk over to their table.

"Hey Heidi." Weaver tried to be suave.

"Hi."

"Cleo and I went to school together. Just catching up since it's been a year."

"Have you heard Weave's band yet?" Cleo bubbles up, "They're awesome."

"No I haven't. Dad? This is Weaver." Heidi introduces them proving she could play the game. "And, this gorgeous creature is my stepsis Kayla." Kayla merely lifts her drink to her lips sipping through the straw with a wink back at him. She was more interested in Cleo's dress, possibly what was behind it.

"Nice to meet you Sir." Weaver offered a hand, the one holding the napkin. A quick retreat of the napkin into his other hand, they shook. "Sorry." He lifts his napkin to share a verse of a song on it. That made Heidi less apprehensive. "I had an idea for a song so I jotted it down on a napkin. So...you're dating Cleo?" He looked puzzled by the age difference.

"Friends with benefits. Right Cleo?"

"If the benefit fits, wear it I say." She smirks.

"Wait! I know you." Heidi realizes pointing at Cleo.

"Same here. Sorry I left so fast the other day. I forgot something at school, I go to Georgetown Campus." Nice cover up, too bad her nails gave her away.

"All good. I see you got your nails done elsewhere."

"I did." She fans them around for everyone to see. Kayla reading I LOVE ZIP sulks a bit but keeps her emotions in check. Her emotions were all over the place and she had no clue why. Definitely, not that time of month.

"So Weaver...who's your girl?" Zach nods at his table where the punk rock Diva that resembled Katie Perry waited, decked out in black everything.

"That's my drummer Kismet. We're waiting on the rest of our band. We meet once a week here to go over plans when we have a gig. Big one coming up next week."

"Love to hear you guys sometime." He keeps things light.

"I'll keep you posted on where we're playing. I better get back to Kiz. Talk later Heidi?"

"You know I'll be hanging lingerie."

"Nice. Good meeting you Sir." Another handshake leads Weaver into a quick hesitant hug with Cleo, trying not to get anymore wet than his first hug got him before taking his leave. Cleo then took a seat on Zach's lap, he guided her there and she graciously accepted. Eying Heidi. Cleo winked and mouthed the words, "I won't tell." Heidi immediately realized that she had meant the awkward meeting with Zach's ex-wife Yushea. A thin smile between girls created a mental bond. Not telling Zach about his ex was good for both of them. Kayla just kept quiet, her tacos were delicious.

"Don't pig out too much you're meeting me at the gym later tonight." Zach takes a breath to notice Kayla's feeding frenzy.

"I am? Even if it's pouring down rain like it is now?" His scowl made her retaliate with a palm held to silence him, "Umm okay. What time?" Noticing her hand as messy she pulls back quickly and licks her fingers of sour cream.

"8:00. You know the gym right?"

"The one by where you live? Iron Jack's?"

"Yep. Don't be late, and wear something flexible, no jeans."

"Like what? I have loose shorts and tank tops, but my boobs don't like to stay in tanks."

"Works for me." He rubs Cleo but flirts with Kayla. "No bra."

"What? Really?" Not that she ever wore bras.

"No panties either."

"Crap Zach. My legs will look all cottage cheesy in shorts."

"Knock it off. I've seen those legs, and that ass, there's no cottage cheese, do what I tell you."

"Wow! Okay Chief."

"Mmmm! I like it when you get bossy." Cleo snuggles up to Zach.

"Not being bossy, just direct. Certain people, who specifically asked for my help is going to follow my lead or I won't bother."

"Why no underwear?" Kayla fidgeted.

"Because I want you to get used to drawing attention to yourself. The more guys that notice you, the more you will want to work harder."

"Only guys?"

Everyone looked at her with interest. Heidi herself flaring eyes at her sister's question.

"I knew you liked Nasty." Zach gives her a hard time.

"No I don't. Not like that. I mean...I'm just...you started it Buddy." She points at Zach trying not to laugh. "I never once considered kissing a girl before you had me kiss Nasty."

"And, you ate her out." He reminded her.

"That...too. Stop you're embarrassing me."

"Good. So, the girls at the gym can admire you too. Anyways, 8:00 sharp."

"I'll be there. Dad won't need his truck after 7:00. He closes his tattoo parlor at 6."

"I thought you lived with Heidi's Mom. You seem to spend a lot of time with your Dad."

"I help him out every day for an hour at closing time. Sterilizing needles, sweeping up. Odd jobs. He gives me the use of his truck and a few dollars if it was a good day."

"Gotcha. Won't dig no deeper. I might with Cleo though. Reallllllly deep." His hand slides up her inner thighs and rubs her clit. Cleo took a deep breath through her mouth and held it, as a finger dipped inside her pussy. She said nothing but smiled up a storm.

Heidi had been preoccupied as they talked, her eyes finding curiosity over Weaver and this girl Kismet, that and the affection Zach was giving Cleo made her torn. Not jealous, merely conflicted. It almost seemed as if Zach was trying to make her jealous. She was not really the jealousy type, but after four days of living under Zach's roof so much had happened. She had beaten herself up the night he locked himself in his room with Kayla and Nasty, leaving her outside, when it was she whom set him up with the girls to begin with. Her fetishes liked watching and getting jizzed on, he denied her the watching but came after her once they were done and fulfilled her jizz needs. That and he planted his big ass dick up inside her wet pussy and just let her have a sample, without the thrusting. It weighed heavily on her mind that she had let him even do it. She worried that being roommates he might gravitate toward wanting more. She definitely didn't want a relationship. This led Heidi to apply herself in other directions to keep him off balance. If he realized she was into other guys he might not pursue her as hard. This boy Weaver kept her attention, she liked dating guys, loved sex on her own terms. However, with this Kismet shooting daggers at her when Weaver wasn't looking this boy might not be what she was after. It challenged her for certain. Weaver was really cute. If anyone seemed jealous it was Kismet.

Sizing the girl in black up became a three way obsession. Even Kayla was now discovering Kismet. First impression was short, skanky, and trouble. Heidi agreed without words, she was ready to just let it go. If Weaver wanted her he would chase her. Even with Kismet's visual threats, Heidi in her usually accurate intuition felt that Weaver was being legit. One would see.

Across from the girls Zach was all about Cleo, good for him. Heidi knew the more turned on he got over the bosses daughter, the more he might potentially come home and take it out on Heidi. She found his aggressive perversions to be exquisite. To call her a freak to her face she would agree. No relationship just fetish fulfillment. That was enough.

With Cleo sitting mid straddle across Zach's lap with his fingers toying with her pussy she snuggled up for warmth, her knitted dress still damp and giving her chills. She was dead set on letting Zach do whatever he wanted to her. Like Heidi his charisma could charm the skin off of a snake, thus she was taken in by him at first sight. It only took him two days to get her to feel a need to be his, even if it meant only sexually. Her lust for Zach was just too intense to ever deny him. Strange how puppy lust worked.

Noticing Zach's eyes wandering from her lap toward Heidi and Kayla she wondered if it turned him on to show off in front of them, using her. Her hemline slipped higher with every time Cleo lifted her hips to compensate his fingers massaging her. The excitement lended itself to her own often hidden desires. Maybe that was what drew her to Zach right from the very first meet. Cleo Teleki had freaky parents, it must be in the DNA. There was just something about Zach that brought the best out in her. All she knew was that under no circumstances did she want him to ever ignore her, even if this newfound obsession meant giving in to anything he had to offer. Cleopatra was totally in, as were three of Zach's fingers. So, that was why her eyes were glistening, wide, bright, and beautiful.