Be My Guest Ch. 06: STRIP MALL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tight fit Queenie." He chuckled watching his beast enter and exit with no room to let her thigh muscles breath. Perfection led him to be mesmerized by her beauty. "Get that dress off." He calls out, her mind barely able to comprehend his command. Once it sank in she fought with her ball of yarn like a good pussy and pulled it over her hair, using it as a pillow Cleo was now 100% nude. Her laughter made his day.

"This is soooooooo amazing." She palmed her breasts.

"Get those hands off those tits. NEVER hide those, if they hurt from dancing, relish in the agony." Instantly, her hands went away in favor of releasing her dance partners. Zach enjoyed their circling motion immensely. Uncertain where to replace her hands she decided to use her painted DADDY nails to rub her clit, her I LOVE ZIP set to show her appreciation. She refused to lower her nails the entire adventure. He found her respect and leaned forward to suck on the heart nail, she nearly cum at that very moment, her face distorted with expressions of ecstasy. Holding that nail firmly between his teeth he was certain the tiny heart was being removed. Interesting ploy it occurred to him. "Let's see how she reacts when that love is gone."

Cumming hard around his cock she squealed and shook like the thunder that was offering her a symphony of turbulence. Not far off as more thunder sounded loudly. She resorted to rambling, "Soooo fucking big. So fucking big." It made Zach smug and in his thoughts said, "That's my boy." From there her tone switched to pet like whines, building up another orgasm. She was magical, this young barely legal beauty willing to do it all. For her the same, this Sorcerer, old enough to be her..."DADDY." He caught a glimpse of her nails massaging her clit just above his monster's ball.

A vision of Heidi Baker crept in. Ever since the blond had come to his door at his time of need he wasn't acting his age. Being in his primal...prime, it was perfect timing...all he could think of lately was going home and getting kinky with her. Just focusing suddenly on Heidi in his thoughts, his energy levels tripled, taking Cleopatra on a magic carpet ride. Lost in Heidi, he hadn't realized his terrorizing thrusts had brought Cleo into a swift double orgasm. His own ambitions pounding deep like an out of control jackhammer, balls slapping her underside like whips. Scream after scream Cleo rallied her emotions. Zach? His thoughts were on creaming all over Heidi's face. Nice fantasy.

It took an aggressive car horn to break his trance just in the nick of time, pulling Hardy free of Cleo's swooning cunt he shot massive firepower out over her belly, clear up to her chest. Jerking his remainder violently over her pussy as she moaned in delight. Clit sensitive each time the merest shot pelted it Cleo reacted by lifting her hips.

Reality returning, Zach used his forearm to wipe the rain from his gaze in order to follow the horn. Off in the next row sat the Security SUV with Cleo's friend Dante nodding his respect at Zach.

"YO! THREE MINUTES?" Dante had his window down with a hopeful expression.

"NEXT TIME." Zach smirked rolling his hands over her belly retrieving his cum before feeding her ravenous lips. Her hands barely able to touch him for the trembling she just fanned them for circulation, too interested in devouring his leftovers with passionate suckling. "That's a good girl Queenie. Every drop Sweetheart." Her mumbles yearning for each finger between her lips, her tongue savoring his minty taste.

Another blare of Dante's horn led Zach to glare his way. "You two better go. Security is looking for you. I called in a no see, but the cameras probably caught you guys. My buddy Dean will delete the footage. I got your back Man. Good to...see you again Cleo."

"We owe ya, Dante." Zach nodded.

"Hot as ever Cleopatra." Dante let her hear before driving onward. She merely waved goodbye, still feasting. That is until she noticed her nails. Pouting at Zach she realized that her painted heart was gnawed off of her nail. She wanted to cry.

"Relax. You can always get a new heart." He pulls his jeans up, and retrieves his shirt from the lot. Leaving it off he eases her to her feet and finds her legs no use. She fell into his body and clung to him tightly. "Easy now. I have you."

"Yes...you do." She sighs on his shoulder, a breath away from him tugging her head back by her hair and kissing her hard on the lips, he could taste himself on her. Zach always did enjoy his own flavor. Guiding her to the passenger side of her car he reached over the canopy for her purse and procured her keys to unlock the car, making it evident that he intended to drive. Sitting her inside she felt like a puppet. A once around he snatches her dress from the hood and her shoe laying upright on the drivers side ground. Getting in he fired up the heater to battle against the chill of the rain. He knew sitting there much longer was a huge risk after finding out they were wanted, yet he did.

"Zach?" She reaches over with her left hand to touch his arm. He peers back at her, then down at her soft touch. "Do you really want me to love you?" Her vacant nail made her think otherwise.

"I want you to love my dick."

"No problem there." She smiled softly.

"You can feel anything you want Cleo, just don't get clingy. That's my job." He laughs.

"You get clingy?" She looked confused until he reaches over and grips her hair tightly. She got the idea quickly, grinning with approval, "Keep that up."

"You're mine when I want it."

"Agreed. Can we do this kind of...?" She looked as if begging suddenly.

"BET ON IT!" He raised his voice with a stern look that made her tremble and pinch a nipple.

"That made my heart flutter." She taps her chest directly over her heart with the once painted nail. Symbolic that even invisible now, her heart was his...when he wanted it.

"Never get jealous, accept other women, we'll be great together."

"Be honest with me." She whispered rubbing his leg, her words drawing him back to Heidi Baker wanting total honesty going forward, except when lies were agreed upon.

"About?"

"Heidi." She studied his face with a soft gaze.

"Not my kid. Just a roommate."

"I thought so."

"It matter?"

"No. Have you had sex with her? Not jealous, just trying to understand it all."

"Not officially. Had my dick in her setting pretty. Let's not tell your folks Heidi's not really my daughter. I used her as my kid to calm your Mom down."

"As if that will change her mind. Trust me Zach, Mom is relentless. If she wants you, she's gonna rape you."

"Worry about that set of clothes when I get to them."

"Do you...plan on having sex with Heidi?"

"If it happens, it happens. I'm not gonna...well might encourage it." He shakes his head, he did want his roomie pretty badly. "She's...against going all the way. Fetish stuff mostly...anyways..."

"All I want is honesty Zach. Even if I don't always like the truth. I want to be...yours. Any way you want me to be that is."

"She demands honesty too. Our Daddy/daughter lie was only concocted to avoid putting her name on the apartment lease. It just kind of hung around for laughs. Useful when it's needed I suppose. I like the idea of you being mine...sexually...if it goes deeper we discuss it like horny adults." He chuckles, "Concerning your Mom? Once I get used to your folks I'll probably break down and tap her too. She is pretty fucking hot."

"Hell, I knew that. I find my own Mother...you know what I mean..." She blushes, "Not so much." With a deep breath she turns sideways in her bucket seat and holds his arm with both hands, "Tell me exactly what you want from me."

"Pretty sure I know."

"Tell me."

"I've discovered something recently about myself...actually long before Heidi showed up. It's returning after being dormant for awhile. Bad marriage made me rethink what gets me going. Maybe, back then, I should have explored this side of me with Shea, she might not have strayed behind my back. Anyways...I want more than one lover for certain...trophy sluts to show off, share...with others."

"So, like my Mom and Dad." She giggled.

"Guess so."

"Just say it Zach...Slave? I'm half black, but I keep an open mind to that word."

"Naaa! Just say yes to everything I want you to do." He turns away grinning.

"I wouldn't tell you no even before you brought this up." She bubbles up leaning in to kiss his cheek, "USE ME!"

"You make me sound like a Pimp."

"If there's money involved I'm not splitting it."

"Fair enough." He draws her into a heated lip lock that led her halfway into his lap, not fully though. They only gave in to passionate loyalty. Lips parting she eases back just enough to show him her peeled nail.

"It's there still, in memory."

"I know you do that's all that really matters. Love me as deeply as you want. Just..." She halts his speech with a palm over his lips to invoke silence. Their eye contact was enough to seal the deal. Once realized she returns to her seat and buckles up. Nude without worry. With his hand on the gear shift putting the car in reverse she pauses his retreat one last time. Placing her hand that had DADDY written on the fingernails over his he eyed the letters.

"I hope you like kids." She winked, "You're my new Daddy."

"Guess I have lots of kids I didn't know about."

"No child support at least."

"I'm cut. No worries even in the future."

"So can I be Heidi's sister?"

"Fine by me."

As he backs up and puts her car in motion, something weighs heavily on Cleo's thoughts. As much as she encouraged honesty she just could not confess knowing his Ex Shea. At least visually. She swore secrecy to Heidi over an hour ago. They needed to discuss that predicament soon.

Back inside the Mall...

Heidi Baker was ringing up a customer purchase when she heard a loud rap on the window next to her. Attention drawn from her register she glances expecting it to be either Kayla, Zach, or Weaver. To her shock it was the drummer Kismet. Her sneer still stabbing at her she plastered a napkin against the glass with writing on it. Pausing briefly to bag the customers items Heidi lost track of Kismet. Once she was free Heidi looked back to find the girl gone. She hadn't even read the napkin. Taking a stroll to the store's entry way she searches for Kismet to no avail. She was gone like a ghost.

"That was unnerving."

A glance at the floor where Kismet had stood she discovered the napkin crumpled up. Retrieving it she unfolds the ball and reads it.

"Weave likes you. I like your sister. Hook us up." Heidi peaks a brow smiling, "Never saw this coming." Indecision spoke and Heidi decided to hold off telling Kayla. She herself needed to process this whole bisexuality thing that her stepsister was pondering.

For now.

===============

Coming soon : Be My Guest 7 : CURLING IRON