Be My Guest Ch. 06: STRIP MALL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla appeared curious as to Cleo's reaction, her big brown eyes were just too adorable. She had her suspicions, but wasn't totally sure, therefore an accidental swipe of her hand sent her napkin to the floor. Leaning down Kayla Trudeau glanced under their table to witness Cleo's pussy being invaded. That was definitely a very sexy pussy, with or without the fingers. It took Heidi to elbow her before she sat up straight and tried not to look obvious. Far too late for that. Kayla held her breath and kept her thoughts to herself. As if Heidi couldn't read her mind. Realization set in fast, Heidi Baker had to return to work before her employer Vicki's kindness would go against her in the future. A little longer she mentally agreed upon.

Even as Zach taunted Cleo with his fingers he chose to keep her based in reality, "So, did you go to school with half of Seattle? That's two guys in thirty minutes." His free hand slid up under her dress hem and fingers explored her belly, moving higher with each breath inhaled. "First Dante, now the Last of the Mowhawkins."

"Just coincidence really." Cleo shivered, "Pretty small school actually." A glimmer toward Heidi she struck up conversation, "You're about my age Heidi. Where did you go to school?"

"Me? Up in Vancouver. We moved here after I graduated. Kayla's dad opened a couple tattoo parlors down here. Then, he and my Mom...separated. Long story, less said." She was hiding something, even Zach sensed it. The hesitant eye contact between sisters gave him a suspicion, but for now he let them keep their secrets. When the time was right.

"Do you like it better here? Vancouver is beautiful, pricey I know. My parents have a cabin up there for vacations." In that brief revelation Cleo imagined Zach taking her there and making love for days. She might just suggest that should they keep this mutual attraction moving forward.

"Love it." Zach ignored Heidi, his sliding hand moving above the tabletop to be seen by both girls. That hand was now an entire arm prowling up Cleo's yarn dress to just below her breasts. Cleo bit her lower lip at his exposing his journey. Not only were the girls now seeing, but neighboring tables of men were admiring her even more lustfully. They all wanted to be Zach. She knew this. Regardless, Cleo tried hard to focus on Heidi.

"You're right there. Vancouver is expensive." Kayla added, "We're poor here, but up there Dad had his first parlor in a back alley behind a tire center. Friend of a friend helped him get started. We live so much better here in Washington."

"Daddy lived in Vancouver too." Heidi spoke up, "That's where I was conceived." She smirked, "I'd pat your hand Daddy but you're so busy."

"If you're gonna live under my roof you need to accept who and what I am." He winks at Heidi.

"Oh, I will. I do. I'm happy to be a part of your life now. You be you, I'll be me. I feel really lucky to have found you Daddy. Come on to all the girls you want, I'll just go to my room and find something to do until you need me." Kayla choked on her drink and turned red. She knew what her sister meant. That cum fetish Heidi had was well known between sisters who had very few secrets amongst themselves. A few regardless.

"How did you find your Dad?" Cleo huffed, Zach's fingers easing in and out of her drenched cunt, his traveling hand now squeezing her right tit, that dress was being stretched out.

"Our mom finally fessed up." Kayla intervened, "Her Mom, my stepmom."

"Right! I never knew about him until recently. Once I got a name I did a People Search and found him just that fast. One knock on the door later we were hooked up. So to speak."

Zach paused briefly to absorb her words, she was good. It almost sounded real, even the emotions in her eyes. A lightbulb turned on at her story, it could actually be true. They were both from Vancouver, and the age gap would be perfect. Naaaaaaaaaa! As fast as he pondered the coincidences she didn't look a thing like him. Of course, she could favor her mother. Zach had been with a number of girls at a very young time in his life. Most of the girls he could barely remember. Feeling Cleo's pussy juice up around his fingertips drew him back to reality. Cleo moaned softly into his ear, burying her head in is neckline shortly after, hiding her tender orgasm. It wasn't intense because he wasn't rushing it, it was just her letting him know she was loving what he was doing to her.

"Th...that's awesome." Cleo panted trying hard to maintain conversation.

"We can see your hand beneath her dress." Kayla spoke without expression, her eyes merely studying the revelation of so much flesh between the crocheted portions of her dress. Every guy around them saw it too. What few women venturing glances their direction fantasized about being Zach's toy themselves. Nothing like good ole fashioned cooperation. Not a soul seemed to be offended. Well, save one. The girl Kismet was still scowling toward their table. Hopefully, Weaver Kytes could keep her opinions contained. Either way, Zach Pedigo didn't care. Cleo Teleki? She focused her attention on Zach and Heidi, the rest of the world was welcome to enjoy her exhibition. Now she was understanding her Mother's lifestyle better.

"Why don't you two just have sex right here? You have everyone's attention." Heidi chuckled musing over their playfulness, "My dad the pervert. He's lucky I'm the cool kid."

"Am who I am Punk." Zach winked, "Take it or leave it."

"I guess it must run in our DNA. I like seeing this stuff." She laughs, "So...not going anywhere Codger. I just found you, it's going to take more than this to scare me away. I'm no Angel."

"Thank God for that." Cleopatra sighed, "My Momma's name is Angel, furthest thing from any halo."

"That dress is crazy awesome Cleo." Kayla remarked, "You'd rock a dress like that Heidi."

"I would, wouldn't I?"

"My Auntie is a designer. I'll give Zach her number later if you want to commission one. She works from home." She finds her words mumbled as Zach places his wet fingers in her mouth to let her suck on them. Cleo loved the taste of herself. Eyes shyly watching Heidi and Kayla the girls find themselves biting their own lips. Cleo Teleki was just plain sexy. Her faint, "Mmmmm!" left them speechless.

"You two want a taste?" Zach took his fingers from Cleo's mouth leaving her with a saddened look, until those fingers entered her pussy again. Moistening them up he again retreats to lift his hand across the table for the girls to inspect. Heidi flared her eyes but chuckled.

"Just ate."

"I'm still hungry." Kayla pepped up not hesitating to rise from her seat to lean over the tabletop and sample Zach's fingers. Neighbors were blown away by her boldness. Heidi, shook her head and blushed. Looking over toward Weaver she notices Kismet with her jaw wide watching Kayla lick his fingers. For some reason she didn't seem so offended now. Hmmm! Interesting. Maybe Kismet wasn't so into Weaver after all.

Cleo sat amazed at Kayla's expression, the girl was acting like her taste was the best thing ever. In her hiatus Cleo found it in her to observe others around her better. Guys were winking, blowing silent kisses, girls were licking their lips. It gave her a rash of new goosebumps, tingles in all the right places. A shy smile toward them confirmed that she was honored to tease them. They were equally honored by her beauty. In her intimate study of behavior she sighed at Zach, "Thank you."

"For?" He had to steal his hand back from Kayla.

"HEY! I wasn't done."

"Yes you were." He scowled then looked back to understand Cleo's gratitude.

"For?"

"Showing me...what I've been missing."

"Stick with me kid, I'll turn you into a freak that might put your Mom to shame."

"Freak? What if I'd rather just be what others like to view?"

His hand tangled up under her dress abandons her breast and slides up through her cleavage and palms her throat, tilting her into a sweltering kiss that made Heidi take notice and fidget a bit. Cleo's dress was pretty level with her waist now, bottomless and in full view. Guys around them had to adjust their junk fairly often. Women took to noticing the men. Mumbles of "Fuck yes." became audible. That was enough for Heidi. Her lunch was far exceeding Vicki's permission.

"Gotta go Pops." Heidi interrupted them by screeching both her palms across the table top until they looked her way. "I'm sure I'll see you around again Cleo. Keep in touch." Cleo in turn giggled, now that she was rubbing her own clit again, Heidi pointing directly at her hand.

"Nice meeting you again, this time under better circumstances." Cleo sighs.

"Same here. Drop by the salon again, I'll do your nails differently. We can write ZACHS BITCH. That's ten letters."

"Only if he wants that. We are just being...playful."

Zach nodded in agreement, "We'll see. Give your ole' Dad a kiss?" He puckers toward Heidi as she stands up stretching vibrantly, her chest offering some serious nipple action due to the activities close to home.

"Naaaa! Too soon. We just met. Let me get used to you more."

Following Heidi from their bench Kayla steps to Zach and slugs him on the bicep in a jesting manner, "Seeya Old Man." Narrowed eyes give Kayla a shiver, he wasn't exactly happy to be hit. "Sorry! Bye Cleo."

"Bye." She huffs at her massaging, feeling it generating heat and sensitivity. Even Kayla knew the tone and expression of a girl ready to cum of her own volition. Turning away to trail behind her sister Kayla bulged her eyes and fanned herself. Was it sad that Kayla got ferociously wet watching Cleo play with herself? That sampled taste was going to linger on her thoughts all day.

Passing by Weaver's table, Heidi stuck her tongue out at him once he noticed her. He had been ignoring his surroundings in favor of writing that song lyric stuck in his head. Kismet however saw Heidi and Kayla coming and sneered heavily, almost as if she were ready to snarl. Maybe she was, her barely audible reaction was just enough to capture Weaver's detection. Looking up at his drummer, he instead glanced left to see Heidi's razz. It made him laugh and razz her back. That shared moment was enough to send Kismet to her feet with a threatening pose. Heidi merely raised a brow and stood her ground. Kismet in turn just stared at her with a hint of hatred.

"Problem?" Heidi studied the girl, who in that moment decided to look over Heidi's body. A sigh led Kismet to shrug. Turning to reclaim her seat the shorter lass ran head on into Kayla standing next to her. In their gentle collision Kismet found her eye contact lodged directly between Kayla's breasts.

"Are you trying to motorboat me?" Kayla smirked as Kismet turned red. Weaver lost his shit instantly, which in turn made Heidi snicker. Humiliated Kismet turned tail and ran away, Kayla sort of felt bad for her. Pointing at her exit strategy Kayla looks at Weaver, "She okay?"

"Yeah, she's cool. She just likes to act all badass. Kiz is like my baby sister, protective of me."

"Gotcha." Heidi shrugged, not sure what to make of Kismet. With a brow offering a half way salute, Heidi bid farewell, "Gotta roll Rocker. You know where to find me."

"See ya Heidi. Ummm! Bye..." He couldn't recall if he had even heard Kayla's name.

"Kayla. Older stepsister to Blondie. I hope your drummer is cool. I totally freaked her out."

"Trust me, once she calms down she's gonna ask about you. Guarantee it." Weaver smirks with a thumbs up.

"Why?" Kayla stared clueless, then suddenly realization set in, "Ohhhhhhhh! Wow! When she asks about me...tell her I think she's cute." She then pauses to fan herself, "Can't believe I just said that. Bye Weaver...love the hair."

"Later." He laughs as Kayla bails swiftly into a shuffle, giving chase toward her sister. Spotting Kismet ahead of them Kayla blushes and scurries faster to catch Heidi. Kismet was talking with two taller boys also decked out in black, with chain wallets dangling and loads of bling. One had a pair of 20mm gauge ear piercings, and spiked hair. The other a twisted moustache and goatee, the 'stache wound long and tight at the ends. Heidi surmised that they were the remaining members of Weaver's band. Knowing she was dangerously late getting back from lunch she merely smiled in passing. Both boys instantly ignored Kismet and expressed a lingering lust that led to wolf calls. Kayla in response howled back, except she pointed at Kismet. The girl presumed that Kayla was just mocking her friends and flipped her off. Kayla cocked a brow and just kept on walking.

Heidi chose a more elaborate reaction, raising her voice she went full on ecstatic, "OH MY GOD!! It's SPITSHAKE." The boys froze looking around for further reactions from passing customers. Pointing with an evil grin Heidi added, "We'll be back for autographs." She then grabbed Kayla and hurried away laughing. Kismet was not impressed. Well, with Kayla's ass maybe. Heidi? BITCH!!

At Victoria's Secret Heidi found Vicki with her arms crossed, tapping her toe. It was easy to read that her Manager was not happy. "Sorry I'm late. Dad bought us lunch and we lost track of time." A worthy lie from someone that didn't appreciate lies. "I can work over 30 minutes if you need me to."

"Dad? I thought he was just a roommate?"

"Oh, yeah! We call him Dad now. Me and my sister here."

"You didn't bring him by for an introduction?" Vicki pouted.

"Maybe next time. He had...some other things to do." Namely Cleo.

Kayla just nodded and waved shyly at Heidi's boss. A quick hug between sisters Kayla readied to head out. "I'll be back to pick you up at 5:00. 5:30?" She wasn't certain if Vicki wanted that extra thirty minutes. With no words Vicki merely posed her hand with her fingers showing 5. "Cool. Bye Vicki."

"Clean out the dressing rooms. After you left I had ten customers trying things on and abandoning them."

"On it Vic." Heidi went back to work.

"Zach?" Cleo trembled heavily as her fingers sank in and out of her pussy. Zach still held her neckline, his arm up the front of her dress. Folks around them were patiently waiting on the girl to climax. "Am I really going to cum in front of all these strangers?"

"NOPE!!" He swiftly removed his arm from her dress and swats her hand away from her inner thighs. Tidying her dress a bit she whimpered, uncertain why he chose to ruin her moment, she was so very close. "Security." An uncooperative dress left her hips and thighs wide open, only closing her legs hid Cleo's appeal.

Two guards approaching with curiosity made Zach nervous for the first time since beginning Cleo's exhibition. She turned shy on him just that fast, trying not to panic as she tugged her dress over her lap as much as possible. The stretched out material exposed more flesh on her upper body due to the rain's effects added to Zach's destruction of it. Both of her nipples were easily seen through gaps in cloth. With the guards making their way over she nearly peed. Zach encouraged her to stand with him in a fast lift, ready to run. Suddenly, out of nowhere came a deafening verse of, "FUCK YOU MAN." which drew attention away from them. Weaver had noticed the guards and felt like being his savior, brownie points toward Heidi he hoped. As Weaver reacted to his bandmates joining him he pushed one of them trying not to laugh. His friend fell into actor mode and it appeared real. The guards chose to avoid violence over perversion.

"Let's go." Zach drug Cleopatra along behind him, her bare ass in total view of those around her. Tits bouncing about in her race to escape. Cheering could be heard all around them. Zach smiled to himself over their good fortune. It reminded him of cookies, then of Heidi. Fuck, his dick got hard all of a sudden. Was it Cleo? Was it Heidi? Was it just being one horny son of a bitch in general? All of the above. Laughing all the way to the exit doors they stopped at the glass to peer out at the torrential downpour, thunder cracks shaking the windows, luckily no lightning yet to be noticed.

"Great! Still raining like a bitch. We gotta make a run for it Cleo."

"I'll follow you anywhere." She giggled hugging his arm with an expression of pure adrenalin, eyes sparkling like diamonds begging to be spent. Cleo was happier than she had been in her entire short adult life. Zach had brought something to the surface that she had kept hidden for the most part, and in her mind there was no turning back. Maybe it was the Teleki curse.

Looking her in the eye he yanked her into his arms, smothering her breasts against his own chest and kissed her hard, tugging her hair back while aggressively sealing the deal. She grew lost in the few moments that he imprisoned her soul. Seconds later, the kiss broke and Zach pulled her along with him back out into the rain. By the time they reached her car they were completely drenched from head to toe. As she fumbles through her clutch purse for her keys, blinded by the waterfall over her brow, she finds Zach impatient. Taking her purse from her, he sits it on top of her convertible canopy and tugs her toward the front of her car. A return visit to lay on the cascading curves of her Camaro's hood, she falls back, legs wide, heels hiked up to be removed by Zach to prevent her scratching the paint. They too were tossed up on to the canopy, one made it, the other bounced to the asphalt below and stood upright as if ready to be worn. A Cinderella story for certain.

Shielding her eyes with her right hand Cleo watched Zach sneering at her as he whipped his sopping wet shirt off, uncaring where he threw it. In it's soggy nature it remained on the ground without washing away. His chiseled muscles were magnificent, wet and trickling in this outdoor shower. Pants undone and lowering, his boasting 8.6 cock known as Hardy popped high and eager, almost looking around for its target.

"HOLY FUCK!" Cleo trembled, "How did My Mom not tell me about that thing?"

"Didn't wanna get your hopes up I guess."

"More like saving you for herself for bragging rights."

"Get ready to brag when you get back to the office."

"Daddy is going to freak." She laughs as he scoots her closer by dragging her along the smoothness of her car hood. Lining his royalty up to her labia he glides it over and between for a tantalizing effect.

"Should I worry about him firing me for taking on his kid?" He chuckles as thunder rumbles around them, the sounds of traffic on wet concrete echoing as a tribute.

"Don't you worry about my Daddy. He's so far gone down the freak side there's no turning back. Fuck me Zach."

"Homeless or not I'm not leaving here without you seeing hearts circling your head."

"So sweet. Look..." Cleo doubles up her fist and shows it too him, "Your head is as big as my fist."

"Been fisted before?" He laughs ready to penetrate.

"No! First time, be gentle. NOT!" She giggled.

"Heads up." He nods with a smirk, his crown easing in past her entry point, no slowing down from there, Cleopatra Teleki took a full 8.6 balls ruffling up against her inner thighs, hiding her ass button from view. The mixed Goddess arched her spine to compensate the fullness ripping her vagina wide, majestic pink interior framing his beast with mad respect.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK ZACH!" She wails to the Heavens, her hand abandoning her brow in favor of tearing at her dress to drag it up over her body until it rose in a rumple over her bouncing tits. Cleo was pretty close to being totally nude, shoulder pads only if you were getting technical. As he gripped her ankles, parting her legs wider, she rolled her eyes back against the rain. His rampage in and out of her cunt sent her mind to another reality. G-spot trampled each tour in and out made her cry out without concern who heard. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"