Beach Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spread out their towels and sat down. Chris immediately pulled out a bottle of wine from the cooler and after opening it, poured two glasses.

Lisa took the proffered glass and nervously took a big sip. Seconds later she sipped some more.

"Well here we are," she stated awkwardly. "What do you think?"

"Looks ok I reckon, nice beach. Water looks great too."

"I might leave my top on."

"Up to you. Just relax a bit and see what happens. More wine?"

Lisa hadn't noticed that she had almost finished her first glass. Nerves. "Ok."

Chris seemed to be enjoying himself...as usual. He quickly slipped off his shorts and tee shirt and Lisa was relieved to see he had a pair of boxers on still.

She was halfway through her second glass. Chris was rubbing lotion onto his chest and arms. Lisa glanced up and down the beach a couple of times. All clear she thought. The wine had gone straight to her head. She wasn't a big drinker.

"Here goes," she thought to herself as she raised her butt off the towel. Undoing the couple of buttons and small zip at the front of her skirt Lisa was able to slip it down her brown legs and off her ankles.

She quickly glanced at Chris and was pleased to see he was not looking her way. "That was easy." She had another sip of wine.

After a few minutes Chris asked if she minded too much if he removed his boxers. Lisa was leaning back on her elbows enjoying the warmth. Chris glanced down and noticed that she was wearing a different g-string. "Wow, she obviously waxes," he thought at the sight of the tiny triangle of sheer white material struggling to cover her "private bits".

"Well?" he asked.

"Up to you, I don't mind," she tried to sound nonchalant.

Chris was bold as brass. He had also finished his second wine and stood up to remove his shorts facing away from Lisa. As he dropped his boxers down Lisa couldn't help but notice his firm young buttocks, smooth and blemish free. She thought she caught a glimpse of his penis dangling between his legs too and looked away in embarrassment. Chris sat back down and proceeded to roll over to lie on his stomach.

"Lisa?"

"What?"

"Would you mind doing the honours?"

"And what would that be?" she asked.

Chris handed her the bottle of suntan lotion. She pulled a face.

"Please?"

"Oh all right."

Lisa couldn't believe what she was doing. There she was drizzling lotion on this young man's body...this naked young man's firm young body, in public, on a nudist beach! He had his head facing her direction, although she couldn't see his eyes because of his sunglasses she guessed he could see her as she knelt next to him. Her knees were slightly parted to give her better support. She was aware of the small patch of material riding up her as she moved around him and hoped he hadn't noticed.

He had.

"There you go," she said.

"Um...you forgot a bit Lisa"

"Your butt? You want me to rub some into your butt?" Chris didn't answer.

Lisa sighed and moved down to his middle and after looking around again, quickly covered Chris's slim, hard buttocks with lotion rubbing it in efficiently, and when she finished she gave him a playful slap on his left butt cheek.

"Done!"

"Thanks."

"My turn."

"Ok."

Lisa felt more at ease now. The wine had kicked in. With her back to Chris and without any ceremony she removed her tank top and lay down on her stomach also. Chris had already applied lotion to her back and butt before at her house so she wasn't all that anxious although he did have his board-shorts on then. What she wasn't ready for was the full frontal view she got of him as he sat up to do the honours.

"Wow!" she thought to herself. "Is he hung!" She looked the other way after her discreet glimpse of his long thick penis. She felt herself flush and her pussy tingle. "What am I thinking?"

"Oh that feels sooo gooood," she sighed aloud as Chris worked his way down her body. "Very nice."

It was the wine talking, had to be.

He had worked his way down to her shapely butt now. Lisa moved her head over to the side where he was kneeling. She too had her sunglasses on. He seemed to be paying a bit more attention to that part of her anatomy than the other time at home she thought. She glanced down at him. He was kneeling and was slightly side-on but more or less facing her. Lisa's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She couldn't avoid the sight before her. She was looking at his penis from only two feet away, or less. It didn't look flaccid any more...something had stirred him on. Chris's circumcised cock was semi erect, and it had to be the biggest penis Lisa had ever seen.

Chris was doing his best not too get excited, but he found it increasingly difficult. He tried to think of other things as he nearly completed the task of applying lotion onto Lisa's body. He hoped she didn't notice that his cock was swelling. He moved a bit further down so as to hide his embarrassment.

"Just a bit on the back of my legs and that'll do thanks Chris," Lisa stammered, as she looked the other way again.

She felt the liquid trickling along her right leg and then Chris's hands began to rub it in from her little gold anklet up to her calves. When he got to the back of her thigh he stopped and dribbled more lotion on. Lisa could feel it run down the inside of her thigh, close to her pussy. It made her part her legs slightly on reflex.

Chris could now see where the liquid had run and gently ran his left hand up her inner thigh to spread it and rub it in better. He was careful not to get too close to her tiny bikini.

And then it happened...quite by accident. As he was finishing Lisa's right leg with his left hand down between her thighs...he touched her...there, just a bit, just slightly. The side of his fingers had gently slid over her. He felt her jump momentarily ...but she didn't say anything.

"Oops...sorry," he apologised softly.

"What about?" Lisa asked dreamily. She had noticed of course. It had been like an electric shock and had startled her but she didn't want to make a big deal out of it and embarrass them both further so she chose to ignore it.

"For not watching what I was doing," he replied. He certainly had been watching but it was still just innocent carelessness.

Lisa was now more aware of what he was doing as he proceeded with her left leg. She almost wished he would make the same mistake. What was she thinking!

She drank some more wine.

Blame it on the wine!

He came close...so close. She was sure he was going to accidentally touch her there again. His fingers lingered...very close...for a bit longer than was polite, only he didn't quite touch her again this time. Lisa almost moved herself back onto his hand. She was sure she was getting wet with the anticipation. What was she thinking?

"Just about done," he said as he slowly moved his hands back up to the sides of her buttocks.

"Great, thanks Chris".

Chris looked down at her form. His palms lightly resting either side of Lisa's hips...near her bikini bottom. "Not bad for an' ol'girl" he thought as he looked her up and down.

He noticed that Lisa's faint tan line across her back was starting to colour up with the recent exposure to the sun and as his eyes wandered down to her backside that too was beginning to go a light honey colour.

Chris wasn't sure what got in to him but he felt cheeky all of a sudden and he hooked a finger into either side of the thin straps of her g-string.

"Why don't you go naked as well?" he asked bravely.

"I don't think so. Reckon I'm close enough now thanks Chris," Lisa murmured into her towel. If she noticed where Chris's fingers were resting she didn't let on.

"Yeah, that's just it. Your that close...might as well go all the way!"

"I thought you were a nice boy Chris?"

"I am," Chris said as he worked his fingers through the straps a bit further. He moved around slightly so he was facing Lisa's back. Lisa stirred a little, as she became aware of his movements.

"Don't bother," she grumbled.

"What?" Chris asked innocently...and then...without waiting for a reply...he pulled down on her bikini firmly.

Lisa let out a startled scream as Chris managed to suddenly pull the flimsy material down past her hips to her thighs before they wedged themselves under her legs near her knees. She quickly rolled to one side to try and grab her bottoms before he got them too far down. This manoeuvre only freed them and Chris continued to pull her tiny white g-string down further, stretching them down past her knees almost to her ankles. He was surprised at how easy it had been, with not too much more effort he could have removed them completely!

Chris was laughing heartily. Lisa was growling madly. Her wineglass was knocked over as she struggled, almost kicking Chris between his legs when she lifted her leg up in her hurry to try and retain some modesty, but it was too late. Chris's gaze went straight to Lisa's freshly exposed flesh. Her bent leg had actually given Chris a direct view of her pussy. It was only a short glimpse but it confirmed what he had guessed...she waxed...just a thin strip of pubic hair remained above her smooth slit. Chris's mouth was agape at the beautiful sight before him. He also thought he glimpsed something else, something small and gold protruding slightly from between her fleshy lips, maybe a ring? But she was exposed for only a few seconds; Lisa twisted to one side again closing her legs quickly.

"Your not funny Chris...cheeky young bugger!" Lisa exclaimed reaching down to get a grip on her bikini almost ripping the elastic material in her attempt to pull them back up as Chris relinquished his grip on them.

But Chris didn't care at that moment. Backing away on the warm sand he noticed her grin when she growled at him, and the look in her blue eyes was enough to tell him she wasn't that mad. He had never done anything like it before and was still unsure what had prompted him to act like that. He liked and respected Lisa and certainly had no desire to upset her...too much. She was a friend...nearly old enough to be his mother! It was all just a bit of playful fun he told himself.

Probably the wine.

"I'm going for a quick dip. Wanna come?" Chris asked, still chuckling as he struggled away from the irate Lisa. She lay there with a frown on her face and her breasts heaving as she wiggled back into her g-string.

"Not likely. Who knows what you might try if you get me in the water!" she snapped, as she glared at him.

"It was only a bit of fun...sorry," he said as he backed closer to the edge of the water.

Lisa watched Chris as he ran the last few metres into the water. She could see he had become...well...excited...to a degree with their playfulness, his large penis swaying from side to side as he backed away. Just before, when his eyes had been firmly fixed on her exposed pussy, she too had an unfettered view of his angry looking cock from up close, the sight of which had made her tingle. It had to be nearly half as long again as Dave's! Why would a young man as handsome as Chris be interested in her she wondered?

After a few minutes Chris had got himself together and his partial erection had subsided. The problem was he kept thinking about Lisa's cute backside and of course that inviting-looking little pussy he had glimpsed briefly. He also remembered how she had parted her legs slightly when he was massaging her. Was she giving him the 'come on' he wondered? Why didn't she go crook at him when he accidentally rubbed against her pussy for that second or two? Chris knew that it was because of this reason that he had become bolder and tore her bikini down.

"Shit, she's forty-three! Married to a good friend of my Dad's. Get a grip for fucks sake!" he told himself. Funnily, he had not thought of her in a sexual way before today. It must have been the tropical sun and being in holiday mode, that...and the wine.

Yes. It had to be the wine!

Chris looked back up the beach to where Lisa was now sitting after straightening up her towel. She was applying more suntan lotion onto the front of her legs. Lisa looked back at him and pulled a face, poking her tongue out cheekily. Then she rubbed some lotion onto her breasts before lying back down, draping her lacy top across her face to keep the sun off. He watched her as she bent her knees up, parting her legs slightly. "Well if she wants more lotion rubbed in I'll be glad too. Maybe even push my luck a bit further," his cock began to swell again at the thought.

Lisa was lost in her own thoughts. She felt like a wicked teenager again. She had never done anything like this since she was married. Here she was, sunning herself on a free-beach, which was one thing, but with a handsome 26-year-old? And then letting him get away with touching her like that! It certainly had surprised her; it had also excited her. She felt a stirring in her sadly neglected pussy at the recent memory of Chris's touch. Lisa lifted the top off her face and looked back down to the water to see what Chris was doing. She loved her husband but he was rarely home these days and when he was sex was usually short and unsatisfying. She had never been unfaithful before, although the opportunity surely had presented itself on numerous occasions and she had come very close. A nice thought crossed her mind; she had no intention of getting too carried away with their young guest, but all the same, to know that she could still have such an effect on a man...a young man...like Chris was good for her ego. She wondered if he was game enough to come back out of the water yet. That thought made her laugh. Maybe a bit more teasing just to teach him a lesson about control, after all it was his idea to come to this beach!

* * *

Gus and Stumpy had been watching the couples on the beach for some time now. It was usually good for a perv coming down here. They sat in the shade of a Casuarina tree along the foreshore. Every now and then they would go for a walk along the rippling waters edge and check out the 'talent'. Mostly there were just other men lying on towels by themselves, but occasionally they would see a couple or sometimes a woman on her own sunbaking naked.

Sometimes the couples seemed to openly flaunt themselves as Gus and Stumpy walked by. Not often, but sometimes. Unfortunately most of the women who did exhibit themselves were not...well...oil paintings, to say the least but they might put on a bit of a show, you know, open their legs wider or even rub themselves up a little. The more attractive women whether on their own or with a partner generally covered their nudity up if they noticed the two pervs walking past.

Gus and Stumpy usually met another friend down here but he hadn't shown up yet. Gus was a 29 year old labourer of solid build around 5'11". His mate Stumpy was an unemployed no hoper, 37 years old and a stocky 5' 3", he was an angry little man with a bad reputation, Gus was wary of him as was their other friend Larry. Gus knew he probably shouldn't hang around with Stumpy but he felt powerless to cut the ties. Besides, he often had fun with Stumpy, usually at someone else's expense!

Today they noticed a new couple walk onto the beach. A tall young man and a slim woman with a denim mini skirt on, the woman had strawberry blond hair that hung down in waves to her shoulders. Well, her hair was more blond than strawberry in the bright sunlight.

The two men watched the new couple hesitate as they looked around for a spot to go to. It was a bit hard to tell but Gus thought she looked older than the man with her did, maybe in her thirties.

With keen interest the two men watched as the new comers settle in on the sand close to the water. They watched as the couple shared a bottle of wine together. And could see the young man strip his shorts off. When they saw the woman remove her skirt they noticed she kept on what appeared to be a small g-string and her top. They wanted to move closer to get a better look but decided to wait awhile longer.

They didn't have to wait much longer to see the young man remove his boxers and the woman massage oil into him then the woman removed her top and the young man leant over and massaged her back.

Things were hotting up.

Gus and Stumpy were sharing a long neck bottle of beer as they watched intently. They were surprised that the couple had not noticed them perving, maybe the shade camouflaged them they thought.

Suddenly they saw the woman spring up. They could just make out the young fellow wrestle the woman's bikini down her legs.

"Fucken' wished we'd been a bit closer," growled Stumpy. "She looks alright from here."

The two men watched as the young man backed away laughing to the water and the woman straighten up again.

"Reckon he might be her young lover?" Gus asked his friend.

"Probably, lucky young cunt," stated Stumpy as he watched the woman applying more suntan lotion to herself.

After finishing off the bottle of beer Stumpy looked on and said to Gus "Let's go an' have a closer look. Maybe she can show us a bit of her cunt too...the slut."

Stumpy didn't have a high regard for women these days. He had lost everything to his whore of a wife when she left him for another man several years ago. Not that he had much in the first place. Stumpy had forced her onto the game not long after they were married...saved him from working too hard but she got cocky and shacked up with a client who was bigger and meaner than Stumpy. Stumpy hated women who tarted around now. He was always out to prove that they were all the same...no matter what.

He loved the ones who said no. Give 'em a good fucking and they all end up loving it. They were all sluts, he thought and he liked to treat them so.

* * *

Chris saw the two men meandering down towards them before Lisa did. He was still about 50 metres off shore when they approached closer to where Lisa lay. Chris could see that Lisa was still on her back with her legs bent. He thought about calling out a warning to her but didn't want to make a scene.

Chris could see that the men looked rough. Both had heavily tattooed bodies, one was only wearing faded footy shorts while the taller of the two, a muscled young man, had a pair of denim jeans on. They were looking directly at where Lisa lay oblivious to their proximity.

Lisa lay dreamily; the sun was beautifully warm, a nice Dry Season day, not too hot. The light onshore breeze caressed her skin causing her nipples to harden. The wine had taken full effect on her slim frame and she was enjoying the feeling.

The two men were only several metres away now. They liked what they saw. It was still hard to tell her age with that lacy top covering her face though. They could see she had a gold ring in her bellybutton and a small tattoo of a bluebird on her right thigh. Then Stumpy noticed her left hand draped across her thigh near her almost transparent bikini. The sparkle caught his eye, a wedding ring! She was no saint, thought Stumpy. Just another slut.

"G'day missus," Gus said to Lisa. They were both leering at her while slowly walking past.

Startled, Lisa opened her eyes and was just able to make out the two men through the lace of her top. She could see them both checking her out from only a couple of metres away.

Gus looked down upon Lisa's near naked form. He could see her nipples standing proud...and he also had a great view of between her legs. He thought the tiny bikini that barely covered her cunt was more exciting than if she had been completely naked! But he still wanted to see more. Maybe this would be the one? He hoped.

"Do you mind!" Lisa growled angrily as she flung the top off her face to glare at the two pervs.

"Not at all," Stumpy sniggered back to her. Now that he had seen her up close with her face uncovered he guessed she was maybe mid to late thirties...maybe even pushing forty. She reminded him of his ex-wife...similar build, although this bitch had nicer tits, probably a tighter cunt too. After six years on the game his ex's cunt would have swallowed the tiny bikini that this woman wore.

1...56789...11