Beach Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa covered her breasts up with her top and quickly closed her legs but it was too little too late, they had seen enough already.

"See ya little lady," Stumpy called sneeringly as they walked past.

"Creeps," Lisa murmured back as they moved on.

Stumpy looked out at the young man walking through waist deep back towards shore. "Yep...he's young alright," he said to Gus. "Bet ya it's not her husband too, the slut."

"Reckon she's a goer?" Gus inquired hopefully.

"We'll see, maybe if that slacker Larry shows up," Stumpy said disdainfully.

* * *

Chris approached Lisa who was still sitting up watching the two men walking away across the beach towards the path through the tree line. "You ok? Did they say something to you?"

"It's alright...just gave me a fright...I was nearly asleep. How was the water?" she couldn't help notice that his cock no longer looked as big. "Bit cold?" she asked cheekily.

"Little bit. Do you want to go?" Chris asked as he picked up his towel to dry himself.

"Mmm...not yet. The creeps have gone. And besides we have to finish this second bottle of wine yet. Don't want to waste it." Lisa let her top fall to the sand and reached over for Chris's glass filling it before topping her own glass up and adding a couple of ice cubes.

"That sounds like a good plan Lisa, thanks," he said as she handed him the glass. "I was a bit worried...they looked like bad news."

"Nah...I've seen worse. Don't forget what your Dad and my husband used to look like before they went all respectful," Lisa added.

She was probably right he thought. "Can't be too sure these days."

Lisa knocked back half of her glass and looked at Chris. "Now I might go for a dip, you coming back in?" she asked moving on from the subject of the pervs.

Chris would have loved to but he felt a bit uneasy. "I'll be right...maybe later."

Lisa didn't want Chris to think she was chickening out of their 'date' early, besides she was in no rush to get home, her son was on an excursion for the next two days and her daughter was staying over at a friends house after gymnastics. She was enjoying the freedom for a change.

Chris watched Lisa as she walked down to the waters edge where the small wavelets lapped the shore. Lisa was exaggerating her walk and swayed her hips from side to side slowly. Chris quickly forgot about the two men. "I think she may be teasing me now," he thought warmly as he admired her pretty, firm round buttocks gyrating nicely.

* * *

Larry looked on with the other two; he had not long arrived to the secluded drinking spot amongst the thick undergrowth. They watched through the slight clearing at the couple still down by the beach. Most of the other nudists had gone as it was getting on towards the end of the day.

"So what do ya reckon Larry?" Stumpy asked the tall fit looking man.

"Well you blokes saw her up close, I'm game." He didn't really care too much; the three of them were planning on heading over West any day now anyway...just for a change. A bit of fun before they left sounded good. They had done this once before and it turned out just as Stumpy had said. Maybe all women were sluts as Stumpy reckoned?

"Good. Listen here...this is the plan." Stumpy began to let them in on his scheme.

* * *

Leaning back on his elbows Chris watched again as Lisa emerged from her swim. Her hair was still mostly dry; she didn't like to get it wet. He would have loved to gone in swimming with her too, and was close to doing just that when he saw her return. Lisa looked even more confident now, and as she walked back towards their spot on the sand she pulled her shoulders back a little and sucked in he already flat stomach which made her breasts stand out even better. Lisa tried to act nonchalant as she came closer to where Chris was laying. Through the privacy of her sunglasses she was able to check out whether she had had any effect on the young man now that he could see her full frontal.

"Bit cold?" Chris asked.

"Ha ha..." Lisa said as she correctly guessed his meaning.

Looking at her breasts he noticed that they barely sagged; not bad for an older woman he thought. Chris wasn't an expert on size but guessed she was about a 'C' cup. He also couldn't help but notice that her nipples were standing out hard as rocks. His eyes drifted down her body, wow! The little patch of white material covering her pussy was now almost completely transparent. Through his sunglasses he looked on closely at her crotch from only a few feet away. Lisa's small slit was quite visible through the thin material and when she was less than an arms length away he caught a glimpse of the outline of what he figured was her 'genital adornment'; a small ring. He felt a stirring in his loins again.

Lisa noticed his gaze as she prepared to lie down. "Are you a perv too?"

"Hope not...but can't blame me for admiring a fine female form can you?"

"Hmm...." Lisa glanced down casually at Chris as she prepared to lay back down and witnessed a sudden reaction to his otherwise limp penis. She smiled back at him knowingly as his cock started to grow; she had managed to tease him again. She almost laughed as Chris quickly rolled onto his stomach.

They finished off the wine while watching a beautiful sunset and decided that they should go before it got too dark. Lisa couldn't believe how comfortable she now felt semi-naked with this young man. She wondered if she should tell Dave about their little day out. "Maybe...mmm...probably, I don't think he will mind...," she thought to herself as they dressed and packed up.

* * *

The pathway back to the car park was gloomy in the fading light. Again Lisa was leading the way slowly and was about halfway to the end. Lisa was thinking that she probably shouldn't be driving as she had drunk a bit too much wine.

"Get a move on slow coach." Chris appealed as he nearly bumped into her.

Lisa looked back over her shoulder at Chris and blew him a raspberry; at the same time, still feeling a bit cheeky, she bent slightly and flipped her skirt up at the back baring her smooth buttocks.

Chris's response was lightning fast. Whack! He suddenly smacked her bare butt with his right hand.

"Ouch..." Lisa cried instantly as she jumped forward a quickly.

"Do that again and I'll bite it," Chris threatened playfully.

"Oooo...sounds good...I might like it," Lisa cooed seductively as she continued to walk slowly down the narrow sandy path.

She was certainly looking forward to the privacy of curling up in her big comfortable bed tonight, then grabbing out her favourite little vibrator from inside the drawer of her bedside table and working on her clit in earnest. Lisa knew she wouldn't last long before her first orgasm, especially if she thought about that big, thick cock of her young friend. Oh...if only she was 10 years younger...and single.

Lost in her thoughts and quite by accident Lisa dropped her towel and stopped to pick it up. As she bent over Chris could see her skirt raise above her thighs. He thought she was mucking around and again warned her of his intentions to bite her butt if she didn't get a move on. Lisa hesitated while still bending over, her mind was racing; she wasn't really sure what she was thinking, she certainly had no intentions of going too far with him.

It had to be the wine still!

"Dare ya to," Lisa teased. Her free hand raised her skirt even further and she wiggled her arse at him, ready to jump if he made a move. "Go on big boy, just you try it."

He was looking at her butt and she watched as he moved closer, then he stopped suddenly. "Chicken," she mocked as she noticed his gaze suddenly averted from her.

"Hrmm...Lisa...somebody wants to walk past," Chris stammered as he pointed past her.

Lisa thought it was a trick to get her to look away from him, then...maybe Chris would bite her on the arse. She turned her head around slightly, expecting a set of teeth to clamp down on her trim backside any second. Then she was surprised. She could see some bare feet in front of her. "Oh shit. How embarrassing." She stood up quickly, smoothing down her skirt as she looked at the tall man standing before her blocking the path.

"Sorry," she offered her apology to the stranger. Lisa noticed him staring at her menacingly. He was at least six foot tall, unshaven with dark hair wearing only a tee shirt and shorts. He also had a stubby of beer in his hand. Her heart raced as she went to walk around him.

Suddenly the stranger put his arm out catching Lisa as she attempted to move past. "Hey little lady what's the 'urry," the stranger said as he gripped her around the waist. "I wouldn't mind seeing ya bend over in front of me too honey. Maybe you'd like ta come and 'ave a drink with me an' me mates an' get ta know us better?"

Lisa was horrified. She dropped her belongings in an attempt to push the stranger away. "Do you mind!" she exclaimed sharply. She then felt his hand shoot up under her lacy top and squeeze her breast roughly.

"Hey mate just let us past would you," Chris demanded.

"Fuck you cunt!" the stranger sneered back, as his grip on the struggling Lisa tightened.

Chris dropped his things and stepped forward ready to intervene, but suddenly he felt an arm go around his throat from behind. He struggled to break free. Then he saw a glint of steel...a knife and he froze. "What the fuck's going on?" he thought bewilderedly.

* * *

Larry's surge of adrenalins still coursed through his veins. He was surprised at how easy it had been. Went just like Stumpy said it would, so far. The woman had been like a little wildcat for a moment, especially when he had dropped his empty stubby and ran his hand under her short skirt, she didn't like that! She quickly quietened down though when he too produced a knife. With a few threats they had fairly easily managed to coerce the pair off the main pathway and onto the little used track that zigzagged towards the camp. So far, so good.

Funnily they had very nearly changed their minds on who to try and grab. Another couple on the beach had their interest too. Two women, both in their mid thirties. Unfortunately those two had left earlier, about the same time that several other sunbathers were leaving the beach. Stumpy had decided it was too risky. Better to wait for the older slut and her toy boy! She would do nicely, he had said.

Gus had placed cable ties around Chris's wrists, which were behind his back. Both he and Stumpy had a firm grip on the young man's arms as they directed him back to the camp. It wasn't their camp; they had noticed it weeks ago. It was the home of an old dero and some of his piss head mates. Stumpy had given the old man half a carton of beer earlier if he promised not to come back to his 'home' for a few hours. It would do nicely. They could see Larry had his large hand around the back of the woman's neck in front of them. Not far to go now!

* * *

Lisa could see an opening in the thick undergrowth ahead. She was absolutely petrified. Her heart was pounding fast. "What did these men really want?" she thought. "Did they want to rob us...or worse?" She could still hear Chris trying to reason with their tormentors unsuccessfully. She heard him cry out as he was punched in the kidneys. "Oh my God, this can't be happening," she thought as they stepped out into a small clearing.

There in front of her was a lean-to made out of old corrugated iron. The remaining daylight was better here and she could clearly see an old mattress in front of the makeshift shelter. Empty beer cans lay on and about an old solid looking steel-framed kitchen table, a couple chairs sat nearby with other bits of rubbish and discarded clothing lying about. The man gripping her neck pushed her roughly towards the mattress and forced her down onto it. Lisa quickly turned to face her attacker.

"What do you want...I don't have much money...maybe $150 or so...it's yours if you want," she pleaded.

"Yeah...we'll 'ave that too...thanks for offering," Larry sniggered back to her.

Stumpy and Gus forced Chris down onto the ground near a small tree. Stumpy then produced a short length of frayed rope and tied Chris's hands securely to the bole. From out of his pocket came some duct tape, he tore off a small piece and placed it over Chris's mouth. They then directed their attention to Lisa who was sitting nervously on the dirty old mattress next to their friend Larry.

Lisa wasn't stupid, she felt certain she knew what was going to come next. She looked pleadingly at the two men approaching her. "You don't want me...look...let me get to the bank and I'll...I'll get enough money out so you can all get a hooker if you want...that'd be better...I...I don't want to do this...please...don't."

"What, do ya reckon you're to good for us...hey?" questioned Gus. "Maybe don't wanna share what ya been given to ya boyfriend here?"

Lisa averted her gaze. "He's not my boyfriend."

Larry grabbed her left hand and held it up. The small gold ring contrasted against her lightly tanned skin. "Looks like you're married, hey. He your hubby then?" he asked.

"No!" she quickly responded.

"Looks a bit young for ya anyway...he your fucken toy boy, hey?" Larry continued. "Like a bit a young cock do ya?" he said as he slid his hand down to the hem of her skirt, lifting it up slightly.

"No! We're just friends that's all," she retorted sharply, trying to push his hand away.

The light was fading rapidly now. Lisa could not see Chris as clearly any more. The two other men sat down on the mattress next to her. She felt like crying. The taller one was still trying to get his hand up her skirt and was mauling her neck, his unshaven face rasping against her tender skin.

"So where's your husband?" Gus asked. "Does he know what a little cock-teaser you are to your 'friend' here? We saw ya on the beach flashing yourself to the young fella. Looked like you were planning on becoming more than 'just friends' to me."

Lisa didn't reply. "Please...just let us go," she begged again.

"Tell ya what...we'll let ya both go...after we've all fucked ya...how's that sound?" Stumpy informed her bluntly.

"Nooo...please...don't do this...please," Lisa cried out forlornly. "You don't want me."

It was almost completely dark now. Gus fumbled with a cigarette lighter and after rummaging around for a moment lit a small gas lantern that hung from a corner of the lean-to. It illuminated the immediate area around the mattress softly.

Larry pushed Lisa backwards forcing her to lie down onto the mattress. He continued to maul her while trying to force her legs apart with his knee. He had finally managed to pull her skirt up past her hips and was rubbing his big hand over the outside of her bikini.

"Come on bitch...loosen up a little would ya...or do we have to get rough?" Larry growled in her ear. "We can do this the easy way...or...the hard way. Your choice sugar?"

Lisa was trying to push him off desperately. She could see the other two men were just sitting back watching as Larry continued to grope her relentlessly.

"Look I don't want to do this...please just let us go...I don't want to fuck you, any of you," Lisa begged again as she flailed her arms against Larry's back.

"Hold her hands someone...before she scratches me," Larry demanded.

Chris felt helpless as he watched the scene unfolding before his eyes. Even though his wrists were securely tied he continued to struggle with his bonds. He was certain that two of the attackers were the men that had checked out Lisa earlier on beach. Chris had an excellent memory for detail and he was determined to memorise every feature of the three attackers so as to pass it on to the police later. He'd clearly heard their intentions, obviously the three men planned on raping Lisa. He just hoped that she would come to no serious harm in the end. Silently he hoped Lisa backed down soon in case they became violent.

* * *

Larry hadn't had a fuck in weeks, not since the gin they had found drunk outside the old church in town. That had been easy, too easy, just a couple of cans of beer and the black woman had quickly allowed both Stumpy and himself to fuck her while her drunken white 'husband' lay asleep next to her. She had a cunt like a bucket he remembered. He was glad he had decided to wear a condom when he'd fucked her, the dirty slut, he didn't want any diseases. This woman struggling beneath him now was a lot classier he thought, married woman, attractive and slim and clean. Bit older than he was he guessed, but that was all right too. He had already decided that he was going to fuck her 'bare-back', fill her with his hot seed; her feistiness only excited him further.

Lisa couldn't move her arms now, they were being held firmly by the wrists above her head by the shorter man. She still had some fight in her and she resisted the man who now lay over her as he tried to force her legs apart even further. Her top had ridden up past her breasts in the struggle and she could feel someone roughly handling her nipples.

Lisa turned her head sideways and closed her eyes when she felt a hand pull the crotch of her g-string to one side. She continued to clamp her legs as close together as she could when his fingers started to rub her exposed pussy back and forth, parting her outer lips. She felt like crying as finally the strength in her aching legs had begun to wan. The man on top of her was just too strong for her slender body and she could no longer twist about scissoring her legs any more.

Larry liked what he could feel. His erection was rampant. The bitch had almost no hair on her cunt. Her flaps were certainly smooth...and moist! He could also feel the fight in her easing. He forced her legs open further and he moved in closer. Larry struggled to free his cock from his shorts and managed to push his pants down past his buttocks then re-positioned himself. For fucks sake, he just couldn't wait any longer!

She could feel him prodding; then rubbing up and down her slit. Lisa clenched her vaginal muscles as tight as she could to try to prevent him from entering. He had her legs spread wide enough now that she knew it was inevitable. He was going to force himself into her soon. She just hoped he was quick.

Gus could see Larry's bare arse moving around, clenching and unclenching. "Hey, are ya in yet?" he asked excitedly. Gus had never done anything like this before. It all seemed unreal; too easy almost. He continued to play with her tits. He thought she had nice tits, pretty firm and her nipples were surprisingly hard. He hoped Larry came quickly so he could fuck her too. He briefly thought of his girlfriend. He got to root her often, although his girlfriend, even though she was much younger than this woman, was not all that pretty and was she was overweight.

"Relax ya bitch would ya," Larry demanded as he continued, trying to force his cock in. "I'm gonna fuck ya...so ya might as well accept it," he growled into her ear. "She's fucken tight man...I tell ya...but not for long...I'll soon loosen her up," he said to Gus.

Lisa felt his fingers rubbing her open further. She almost cried out when he pushed a digit into her vagina. He finger fucked her roughly for a few moments, her tense muscles relaxed slightly at the discomfort it caused. Larry withdrew his slick finger and held his hand up near Gus's face for him to smell. Her muskiness permeated the close air. Gus chuckled knowingly; soon it would be his turn. Larry moved his hand back down to his cock and again prodded her tight opening. He could feel her resistance breaking down. A fraction at a time Larry worked his large purple knob into her, his foreskin stretched back down his shaft with the friction.

Lisa felt his breath on the side of her face. He smelt strongly of stale beer. She was well aware of his large cock-head as he worked it into her further, she tried to twist her hips sideways to inhibit his progress. Larry withdrew his cock and took another jab at her soft opening. He could feel her juices and his pre-cum lubricating the opening of her tight passageway nicely. Larry reached down her leg with his right hand and grabbed her from behind the knee. He then he forced her leg to bend upwards and spread her thighs even further apart. That was probably going to be enough now.