Beach Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax...your gonna like this...aren't ya...hey?" he murmured into her right ear as he flexed his buttocks forwards again.

"Nooo...arg...mmm...nooo..." Lisa moaned. She could feel his progress, gradually he was entering her deeper. With her leg up like that she could no longer stop him. He hesitated momentarily then pulled out nearly all the way before he ground himself back into her, easier this time, his veiny shaft was lubricated by her juices he had finally tapped into. It was the first time in many years that someone other than her husband Dave had screwed her. She tried not to notice the size difference; this man was definitely above average, that she was certain.

"Yeah that's it bitch...not so bad...is it...hmmp..." Larry said to Lisa as he finally thrust his whole length in to her moistened slit. "She's fucken hot...man...I'm in...all the way...ooh yeah..." He stated to his friends as he slowly began to fuck her.

* * *

Chris tried not to look. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. The tall man lying between Lisa's thigh had pulled up both of her legs from behind the knees and was now obviously screwing her. Chris heard the other two men laughing and egging their friend on as he took long hard thrusts into his unwilling victim. Chris's anger was immense but he was still powerless to stop the assailants from continuing their assault.

He just hoped Lisa would be all right. He could only barely make out any sound coming from her as the man above her thrust himself relentlessly into her unwilling body. Chris heard the noises of her flesh slapping with every stroke, and the sound of her juices squelching. Then he could just faintly make out her groans as her breath was almost forced from her lungs with exertion that coincided with the rapists' efforts. Chris wanted to cry out for them not to hurt her but his taped mouth prevented even that small act of defiance.

* * *

Lisa could feel the man's pace increase. She knew he must've been close to coming. She was glad he had not taken too long, it had maybe been only a few minutes or so. His breathing now became more rapid; he had raised himself up and was trying to put her legs up even higher so that they rested on his shoulders to aid his penetration. It was almost painful for her. His length just went in too far and she struggled to lower them. She looked up at him and could see his head pulled back in utter pleasure as he grunted with each stroke. Lisa was also vaguely aware of her own groans coming involuntarily every time he rammed into her straining pussy hard.

"Please...argh...don't...uh...cum...in meee..." Lisa pleaded almost breathlessly between his forward thrusts.

This request only spurred Larry on. As if he wasn't going to fucken cum in the slut, he thought. "Yeah...sure...no worries..." he sniggered at her, ramming into her faster, his pleasure intensified.

Within a few more moments he was coming. "Oh yeah...hmmm...oh fuck ... yes..." Larry groaned loudly as he started to ejaculate, grinding himself into her hot little cunt, the pressure in his balls finally being eased.

Lisa closed her eyes tightly; she felt the man's cock grow even larger as he shot his seed deep inside her vagina. "You bastard...nooo...don't.... mmm...please don't..." she moaned softly, thrashing her head from side to side. She was barely aware that Gus's mouth was now clamped firmly on her nipple sucking noisily. Stumpy still had a hold of her wrists in one hand and was caressing her other breast and pinching her nipple.

Larry's orgasm finally subsided. He allowed Lisa to lower her legs to a more comfortable position and collapsed on top of her. He still had his cock in her and was savouring the after-effects of his orgasm. She was good. Yes, nicest little cunt he had fucked in a long time. All the fight had gone out of her in the end, he thought. Larry looked down at his cock still buried in her pussy. Even in the dim light of the lantern he could clearly see the narrow patch of pubic hair above her clit, her skirt was bunched up above her hips and her white g-string bikini was pulled to one side. She looked a bit more 'accommodating' now he thought. His mates shouldn't have any trouble getting their cocks in her now.

"Come on man...my turn...ya wanna get up off her now, or ya fallen in love with the slut?" Gus asked eagerly.

Larry slowly removed his softening cock while he looked at Lisa's face. She had turned her head to the side again and was grimacing with her eyes firmly shut. Larry looked back down at her splayed pussy and noticed something glint in the flickering light.

"Have a look at this," he said. He had discovered Lisa's piercing. A small gold ring was now plainly visible in her clitoral hood. "Hey buddy...don't think your girlfriend here is all that innocent. Did ya know she's got a ring in her cunt?" Larry said as he looked over at the darkened figure of Chris by the tree. "She's all shaved up like a porn star too! Reckon she's a whore?" Larry knew this was no worn out old cunt, it was almost like new still, he thought. In the light he could see the very faint outline of an old caesarean scar. "Her cunt's not even big enough for kids," Larry mused to himself.

Lisa brought her knee up slowly as Larry got off her in an attempt at some modesty. She felt embarrassed that Chris had witnessed her degradation. He was only a few feet away from her and she guessed he had seen everything.

"He can't answer you Larry, he's got tape over his mouth," Gus informed him. "Oops, fuck I'm sorry." Gus just realised he had called Larry by name. Luckily Larry didn't seem to notice. He was adjusting his shorts and moving over to where Chris lay.

"Wanna have a look at your girlfriends cunt now mate?" Larry asked Chris as he tore the tape off his mouth. "Hold her legs open," he called to his friends.

Gus thought it was funny. He grabbed Lisa's right ankle and Stumpy, still holding her wrists in one hand reached down and gripped her other leg and together they forced her legs apart.

"Go on young fella...have a look. Look at that pretty little pussy. Bet you'd like some of that, hey?" Larry sneered as he gripped Chris's face and turned his head towards Lisa's spread thighs.

Chris tried to avert his gaze but inexplicitly he did look over at her. Curiosity had got the better of him and he couldn't help it. Lisa's bikini was still pulled to one side and he could just make out the gold ring in her clit; one of the other men was pulling on it. There was also a small amount of cum dribbling from her now puffy looking pussy.

"You like it too, don't ya?" Larry asked coarsely. "Like ta have a turn too, wouldn't ya punk?"

Chris felt the man reach down to his shorts and grab his cock through the material. He was surprised at himself. He was getting hard.

"Be a good boy and we might let ya fuck her too." Larry promised.

"She's my friend. I wouldn't dare." Chris looked away from the scene before him again. Larry squeezed his cock hard, laughing evilly before he let go and moving back over to the mattress again.

Lisa had just heard the short exchange between Larry and Chris, surely the bastard wasn't serious she thought. "Can you let my wrists go now? They're hurting," she asked firmly. Lisa was now resigned to her fate with these three men and the sooner the other two did it with her the sooner she hoped both Chris and herself could go.

* * *

Gus had moved down between Lisa's legs. He wanted her naked. She wasn't struggling any more so he reached up her thighs and hooked his fingers into her bikini bottoms and started to pull them down. Surprisingly, she lifted her hips off the mattress as he eased them down further. Lisa didn't see the point in having them ripped off her now she thought. He brought them down all the way and took them off her ankles, then raised them to his face and sniffed them.

"Yummo," Gus commented as he inhaled the aroma deeply before he discarded them to the side. He looked down to her pale cleft where the sun had never touched, just a tiny triangle of white skin between her honey brown legs. His erection was throbbing at the beautiful sight. He then went for her short skirt and after undoing the buttons and small zipper removed it from her also, again Lisa had aided him by raising her backside a few centimetres. She now only had on her top and that was still pulled up above her heaving breasts. Oddly when Gus told Stumpy to pull it off her she resisted and asked if she could keep it on. Stumpy just laughed at her and roughly grabbed her top and started to force it off. When Lisa realised fighting it was pointless and would probably mean her top would be torn from her. Reluctently, she raised her arms and allowed her final piece of clothing to be removed.

Lisa now lay completely naked surrounded by her three attackers. She felt very exposed and pulled her legs up sideways and attempted to cover her breasts with her arms. She had turned her head to one side again and her eyes were closed. Lisa could feel hands exploring her body; someone was trying to pull her legs back down. A raspy face was on her breast, sucking a nipple noisily.

"Could you turn the light off, I...I...don't want Chris to see?" Lisa asked quietly when she heard one of the men unbuckling a belt and lowering a zipper. Without looking, she guessed that it was the youngest of the three men as he was the only one wearing jeans.

Lisa had guessed correctly.

Gus stepped out of his jeans and looked down at the woman lying on the mattress. Stumpy was sitting back and had a hand at the back of the woman's head. He was trying to force her face down onto his crotch where his short thick penis protruded from the top of his pants. Gus knelt down near her feet while rubbing his cock. He wanted to do something...different.

Lisa was now lying on her left side slightly. She was resisting the attempts of the short man to shove his cock in her mouth as he rubbed it around her lips. He tasted salty. She momentarily opened her eyes and was surprised to see how thick the short mans cock was. There was no way she could get her lips around its girth she knew. Besides, she hated sucking cocks.

"Just lick it then would ya," Stumpy growled at her continued reluctance. "Go on, fucken lick it ya bitch," he demanded again, this time grabbing her hair and forcefully rubbing his rock-hard cock around her mouth again.

This man scared Lisa more than the other two. He had a bad look in his eye. Lisa felt frightened again. She didn't want to get him really angry in case he went off and maybe really hurt her. She thought of her husband Dave, her hero, and wished that somehow he would show up and take care of these bastards. But there was no chance of that happening; he was eight hundred kilometres away. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and began to run her tongue around Stumpy's big pointy knob.

"That's fucken better bitch, see...knew ya wouldn't mind," Stumpy chuckled while enjoying the sensation of Lisa's tongue on his sensitive glans.

Of course they did leave the light on. Lisa momentarily forgot all about it as she concentrated on licking the thick cock in front of her. A couple of times he tried to force his way into her mouth when she slowed down. She quickly started licking his short thick length again and he murmured his approval. His pleasure was obvious.

Gus ran his left hand up her thigh to her butt and started squeezing and kneading her firm flesh while watching his friend having his cock sucked. He then attempted to roll her onto her stomach. She wasn't budging. Gus moved up closer and grabbed her by the hips. Then he slowly manoeuvred her around so that she was on her knees. Stumpy still had a grip on the back of her head and Gus guessed she was still sucking his cock as her head bobbed up and down slowly.

Gus then moved in behind Lisa, pulling her nice trim round butt upwards. He gripped a cheek in each hand and spread them apart. He could see her hairless slit opening up and pushed them apart even further. He moved in closer forcing her knees wider apart. The angle wasn't quite right, so he reached forward and with the palm of his hand pushed her down in the middle of her back, this effectively raised her arse up higher. Satisfied, he again moved closer until he had his cock lined up with her cunt. Holding his cock in one hand he rubbed himself up and down her wet slit several times, lubricating his knob with a mixture of Lisa's juices and his friends sperm that was still oozing out. The feeling was sensational he thought. Flexed his hips forward a couple of inches and watched as his knob disappeared part way into her slick pussy.

Lisa stopped what she was doing to Stumpy. She felt the other man briefly enter her. She was relieved that he was not large but still grimaced when he withdrew and quickly forced himself in hard. He continued to hold the middle of her back down and again withdrew and slammed in hard. Stumpy rubbed his cock against her mouth again and told her to get on with it. She was not comfortable and had difficulty lifting her head high enough to continue to suck his engorged cock.

"Hey...fuck her in the arse...she might like it," Stumpy suggested to his mate kneeling behind Lisa.

"Reckon?" Gus asked, just as he was getting into it. "Yeah...why not," he said, answering his own question. He looked down at Lisa's small round anus, not a hair on it, and withdrew his cock from her slippery cunt. After dribbling a small amount of spit onto his fingers he proceeded to run some around the rim of her arse.

Lisa looked up startled and turned slightly towards Gus. "Please...don't do that...I...I..." She almost bite her lip as she felt Gus force a digit into her tight butt. "Nooo...not that ...please..." she begged again. Lisa had only ever been fucked in the arse once before by her husband Dave, she did not enjoy it and had refused to do it since. It was just too uncomfortable for her and even though this man was probably slightly smaller than her husband was, she feared it even more than sucking the thick cock in front of her.

Gus chuckled. He felt the power; she was their plaything for the time being; it excited him. "So what do ya want me to do then?" he asked her while his finger was still inserted in her arse.

Lisa was confused. "What?" She didn't want him to do anything. She wanted to go home!

"Fucken tell me slut, where ya want me to root ya then," Gus snarled back at her.

She understood now. He wanted her to ask for it. The bastard wanted her to consent to sex with him. Lisa felt she had no choice. She had to comply or risk anal sex with the brutal man. They had discovered her Achilles Heel. She guessed it didn't matter too much now, the sooner he finished with her the better.

"My pussy...can't you just use my pussy..." Lisa said softly.

"You asken me to fuck your cunt, hey?" Gus antagonised her, as he slid his finger in and out of her very tight little arse a couple more times. "Sure you don't wanna arse fuck?"

Lisa felt helpless again; just his finger was bad enough. "Please stop it...you can use my pussy...I want you to use my pussy."

Gus removed his finger and positioned himself at her slick entrance again. "Orright then...just to please ya...but one more thing...you have ta move like ya want it...you gotta fuck back, ok? Or I will stop and I will just take your arsehole. You better believe me!" He touched his knob against her inner lips, parting them open, then increased the pressure. Gus felt slight resistance for a moment then his cock slid in deeply. "Nice," he chuckled.

Lisa closed her eyes again as Gus slowly fucked her. "Better move it..." she heard him demand. With his next few thrusts she responded, minutely at first, just slightly rocking her hips to meet his forward thrusts. He was holding her hips pulling her back onto him. She was reminded of Dave; he loved to fuck her doggy style. She tried to convince herself that it was Dave fucking her to give her some degree of enthusiasm for the man now raping her. Unbelievably it helped; she began to accept it. Within a minute or so Lisa was fucking back, and her groans were real.

* * *

Larry had moved over next to Chris and was watching the proceedings. Larry had Lisa's small handbag and was rummaging through it. He had found a small torch attached to her car keys, which he used to look through her stuff. Larry was quietly making suggestive comments to the young man next to him. He noticed him looking up every now and then.

"Have a look at her go now, hey. I reckon she loves it now," he said. "What's ya name?" he asked.

"Chris."

"Chris hey...so Chris you're not fucking her...really...don't worry, I won't tell her husband?"

"I'm not fucking her," Chris stated as matter of fact.

"Well how'd ya like to have a go at her then?" he asked, as he removed cash from the wallet he had found inside Lisa's bag. Larry looked at the licence inside the wallet. "Lisa...hey? I just fucked Lisa...fucken wouldn't think she was forty three..."

The privacy of darkness had permitted Chris to watch while Lisa was being fucked from behind. He could hear her grunts with every thrust. He could see she was rocking her hips back and forth, responding. He thought that she did appear to be enjoying it.

"I respect her. I know her husband too. Besides she's nearly eighteen years older than me, I just couldn't," Chris answered firmly.

"What are you gay or something? Would ya rather suck my cock instead...get me all hard so I can then fuck you in the arse?" Larry asked him, while he rubbed Chris's dick through his shorts.

"Please...don't do that. No, I'm not gay...I just couldn't...besides she isn't going to let me" Chris cried despairingly, he could feel the man's touch harden his cock further.

"Course she want's ya...she took ya took a nudist beach for fucks sake...nothin' but a tiny bikini on...rubbin' lotion all over ya body too. What do ya think she was doing flashin' her butt at ya when I bumped into you? She want's ya I'm tellin' you. This is the deal young Chris...you are going to fuck her next...or I'm going to have your arse...got that?"

Chris was silent.

"Hear me?" Larry growled through gritted teeth. "You're gonna fuck her next!" Larry loved the power. He could feel Chris's young cock getting hard as he squeezed his length. He was getting off on this too. "Your biggest problem will be stuffing this fucken great horse cock of your's up her little twat, pal." This was going to be good.

* * *

Lisa was mortified with herself. She tried to tell herself it couldn't be happening, but there was no mistaking it. The tiny little flutters had begun deep in her belly and coursed lower and lower. She gripped the worn material of the old mattress with her fists. The sounds coming from her were now little more than incoherent moans. Gus kept on pounding into her. He had been going for well over ten minutes. Lisa had not been fucked that long in years. Gus's long hard strokes were the same as what she enjoyed with her husband. Unfortunately for Lisa Dave had lost his staying power quite some time ago. He was lucky to last two minutes!

"Nooo.... mmm....umph...oh God..." The tingling flutter was hovering around her mons Venus. She pushed back harder onto Gus's hard cock. She was vaguely aware of her breasts swinging back and forth, her hard nipples rubbing against the dirty mattress. Then it hit her, the pulsating from deep within her uterus.

"Ahh...yeah...that's...it...," she moaned breathlessly.

Her orgasm swept over her suddenly. Gus just kept fucking her rapidly as her vaginal wall spasm and contracted around his shaft. His balls slapping against her clitoris intensifying Lisa's orgasm even more. Lisa lowered her face to the mattress and her toes curled tightly as the final spasms of her orgasm began to subside.