Bears

Story Info
Sally was a bit of a bitch.
7.1k words
4.42
125.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

The only reason I tolerate Sally at all is because she is the little sister of my wife, Sara.

Barely two years younger, Sally acted like she was behind and trying to catch up with her sister Sara. Her way of keeping up was to push everything Sara had back a little bit, and she somehow managed to do it in a manner that was sweet as pie so we couldn't just kick her out into a snowbank, so to speak.

If I had a dime for every time she made some snide comment about me to Sara I wouldn't be rich but I sure would have a few hundred bucks extra.

"My job wasn't good enough, so why did Sara put up with it?" or, "Why can't he get a regular job like real people, you never have any idea of what he makes." I overheard that one several times.

Other snotty comments like, "Why did you let him buy that silly 4 wheel drive Jeep, why not a car like real people?" Or, "I can't believe you still live in this ratty little apartment, why don't you make him buy you a house?"

You get the drift.

My name is Dan, I like my job building cabinets for people. Sure, I could maybe have gone on to be a Doctor, a Lawyer, maybe even some kind of politician, who knows? Perhaps end up sitting in a little cubicle somewhere answering a phone or typing reports?

I happen to like making cabinets. I get to look at space and design what I think would be attractive and functional, get input from folks and end up with a final design. Then I cut and fit, finish every single piece with my hands.

I always want things as perfect as I can make them, the delight on the face of a client when they are tickled makes my day without fail.

I even make a few bucks, enough for about anything Sara and I ever need. Things could be worse what with the economy and all, yet I keep right on getting calls with orders. So much so that I hired two guys to give me a hand and have been thinking of a 3rd one.

One store chain tried to hire us to mass produce, but I had to refuse that. No way will a mass produced product ever fit someone's home properly.

Funny thing is, I suggested to the store owner that I would give him a sweet commission on each sale he made for us, then I built and put samples in his stores.

Darned if he didn't sell three jobs the first month, and five more the second month. That made me into one busy boy for awhile there until I got some helpers.

That was four years back, and things never have really slowed down that much.

So the "ratty apartment" Sally always had some comment about is a 2nd floor condo that costs us $2400 per month, it's kind of nice.

My damn Jeep is brand spanking new and big enough to drag around my utility trailer, one that is all steel with a hydraulic tilt bed on it.

We have credit cards but pay them off every month, and we both max out our IRA's. We are doing just fine, dammit.

Yep, Sara's sister Sally is a bit like a ready to pop pimple on my ass, to be frank.

To make matters worse, Sally came to visit way too often, usually overnight or all weekend and thought nothing of running around the condo in her bra and panties. Or shorts and a top that were not designed to hide anything at all.

I swear, when she was around her one goal was to get my goat.

"Sally! Put some clothes on!" Sara would roar, as I would be trying my level best to look around her sister at the TV set.

Not an easy thing for me to do actually, I am a male and I like women but I also like my wife. Plus I have this deep suspicion that Sara would have no sense of humor at all if I dared to even notice her sister.

Which even though I didn't like her much, damn was she something to look at! Nice firm looking up top, flat tummy, and one of those behinds that no guy on the planet can ignore, not really.

I kind of think she is completely aware of that.

"Oh don't be silly, I am your sister and it's just Dan. I doubt he is interested in women much anyway." She would retort.

Grrrrr. But I would just sit there and smile, taking it. Yep. Keep the peace, it's not good to reach out and strangle your wife's sister right in front of her.

That could upset the relationship, besides, we didn't have a yard so no place to bury the body.

Sally had a butt on her that is best described as booty, slim waist and a nice set of jugs that I saw one morning in all of their glory when I came out of the shower and there she stood in a towel. She pretended to be startled and lost control of the towel, baring the works to me for just a moment.

Rather damn long moment in fact.

Right down to her hairless snatch, which couldn't be missed because it was all puffy looking.

"Oops!" She said with a giggle, while appearing to have one hell of a time getting control of the bath towel.

I ignored that, then retreated to our bedroom for safety.

Good thing Sara was asleep, I had just a bath towel wrapped around me also and my reaction was likely to have gotten noticed since that part of me tends to stick out quite a bit when I get fussed up.

No light switch on that, the only thing I could do was find somewhere to hide for awhile.

Don't get me wrong, I like females just fine, but this sister looked to be one with a poison Apple.

Then there was my Sara. Sweet as pie, brown hair, pretty eyes that weren't quite brown and weren't green either but sometimes were both. Slim also, but all over slim, not like her sister at all.

I did think a little bit that I would like it if Sara had a set of boobs like Sally did but lord did I love Sara, so that was just a fleeting thought.

In our bedroom I would make cracks about Sally being found hanging onto a guardrail out on the freeway when she was a baby, no way did that come out of their extremely normal Mom and Dad.

Sara would giggle, but then she found everything I said funny. We were a very happy couple and quite content with our lot in life. No point in making waves though so like I said, I tolerated Sally.

Sara was used to Sally I guess, since they did grow up together. I never did quite get used to her, not even with her being around a lot.

There was always that under current, some kind of basic competition between the two of them. Little sister trying to keep up with the big sister I guess.

+++

Sara and I liked to take camping trips, part of why we bought the Jeep. The seat laid down and created a passable bed, we had a mat rolled up and stored, along with some dried food, some water bottles, an axe, a knife, things like that.

I remember once I took her camping when we were first dating, she had never been camping. Like I also said, her Mom and Dad pretty much held down the easy chairs at home, she cooked and cleaned and he came home from work with a paycheck and handed it to her. That was about it.

Football? Basketball? That was it over there, any conversation about out in the woods, fishing, hiking, just seeing the world was met with a blank look.

I had found a rather beaten up old 1963 Corvette, and I was fiddling around restoring it. Her Dad did let me use his garage for that since we didn't have one, just a carport out front.

A couple of times I tried to chat with him about what I was doing and all I got was a grunt. So I instead usually sat and listened while he told me about someone that I had no idea who it was scored some amazing points somehow in a ball game.

They did go bowling, and were always after us to tag along. I didn't mind that too much, but it was like nothing ever got accomplished. You throw the ball, maybe hit something. If you do get a strike, it doesn't matter because the ball comes right back and every one of those pins gets sat right back up.

I even scored a 206 once, not quite sure how but we all had to go have a drink to celebrate. That was the main topic of conversation for about two weeks.

Often Sally showed up for those games, and she and Sara went at it like life itself depended on it, Sara being smaller should have a disadvantage but she won around 90% of the time.

She nearly always beat me, too.

+++

Anyway, on that very first wonderful camping trip I took Sally on, of course it rained. Now there is rain, and then there is RAIN!

"How are we going to cook?" Sara asked me, well aware that we had Eggs and Bacon, some meat and raw spuds, a few cold canned goods. She sounded a little bit worried, we were way in hell up in the hills, there probably wasn't another living soul for 20 miles.

We were standing there in rain ponchos, looking around the empty camp.

"No problem." I grinned at her.

I used my huge hunting knife which I could shave with and sometimes did, peeled green wood into little curls underneath one of my spare tarps. I piled rocks to make a stove, put a piece of tin I had just for that purpose on top to keep the water out. I stacked more rocks for underneath the fire to keep the water down and out of the flames. I used my folding shovel to dig some trenches to lead the rain water away from the fire.

In very short order the flames were leaping nicely, I found some larger undergrowth that had fallen and soon had a nice bed of coals.

Green wood burns just fine, dead limbs on trees underneath the green branches is nice and dry, dig in the pine needles and six inches down is more dry tinder. I always look for trees growing on steep hillsides, the thick beds of Pine needles act just like a tarp, so there is often dry wood underneath them.

I built that fire and cooked on it in the worst downpour you ever saw. She ate what I cooked, I don't even remember what it was but she loved it.

"I can't believe you can build a fire in weather like this and cook on it!" She said past a mouthful of crispy butter fried potatoes. Her expression suggested she was impressed as we sat there covered by a huge foul weather poncho big enough for two. I had ties to corners of a large log we used for a chair, found some uprights and created a snug little tent for us out of it.

That was kind of romantic, the two of us out there in the dark, lit up by the fire, rain pounding down on the cover over us.

It was a bit cool, too, so we sort of had to snuggle.

I had carefully checked the weather report before we headed out.

We began to make out a little bit right out there in the downpour, the rain beating down onto the weather proof material.

That's a kick all by itself, try that sometime.

Later, in the Van I had back then, we made love for the first time, at least all the way. I had found a big soft mattress, because I wanted her to be comfortable.

Up until that point it was all hands, getting her out there into the woods and getting me some of her was part of my plan anyway.

I kind of think she knew that, of course.

She was screaming and telling me she loved me long before I got done. By then I was thinking along the same lines.

Sex on a mattress in the back of a big van? Surrounded by trees and bushes, Bears and Cougars? Well I told her we were anyway, it was raining so hard no self respecting animal would be out there.

"I will protect you!" I told her around a mouthful of puckered nipple. She was giggling at that, we both knew by then we were going to do it.

She wasn't shocked at the size of my cock, by then she had all 7" of it in her hands more than once and I had my finger up inside of her a half dozen times. I knew damn good and well it was going to be a struggle so I took my sweet time, doing my best to open things up first.

Even at that, it took me a good 10 minutes to worry myself inside there as she grunted and puffed. Then it was like something relaxed, she let out a moan and I felt my pubic bone bump hers.

Later, the full Moon came out between the overcast sky, and I got to lay there and look at her. Her small but very firm breasts swelled from her chest, curving downward to where the moonlight cast shadows over the tuft of her pubic hair. Her eyes shined as she looked at me, basking in my inspection.

That was a magic evening, things could not have been more perfect.

"God I love you, I want you to be mine!" I told her.

"I was thinking I wanted you to be all mine, too!" She answered, pressing her face against my bare chest.

The next day was sunny, I got her out into the creek in my hip waders, a fly rod in her hand for the first time in her life. A fat Rainbow almost instantly sucked down the Mayfly I had tied on. She squealed some more when I told her to drop the fish into her boots so it wouldn't get away, that was hilarious.

By the time I got her out of the water so I could fish some myself she had seven of them in there.

"Hey, you are only allowed 5 of them, two of those are mine!" I was hollering from the bank but once started she just kept casting. Finally she climbed out, giggling, with all of those little 10" long planted Rainbow Trout inside my boots.

Lots of room, my boots were a half dozen sizes too big for her.

I caught two of them and let them go. Sara peeled off her top and blue jeans and climbed into the creek to wash the fish off of her and I got distracted.

She was sitting on a log wearing nothing but her panties and those weren't very big.

No man can continue to fish when something like that happens.

I knew before that trip was over that I wanted her, I wanted her to marry me so I hocked everything I owned at the time and bought a ring.

She cried, I even did a little bit, trying to hide it.

The wedding was wonderful, everything was wonderful.

I already knew about Sally by then, but I figured I could handle that. Hell, nothing is ever perfect.

+++

Then came the trip. That was what we called it after, "THE trip!" Sally showed up the day before we were heading out for a three day run, Monday was a holiday and we were both looking forward to finding a nice meadow, one of those babbling brooks, maybe even some fish in a creek to catch, and making long sweet love right out in the open with birds and noise in the forest around us.

"Snuggle close, there are wild animals, Bears!" I often told her nearly every night. She would giggle, then pretend to be frightened.

Lord did we have fun on those trips.

Naturally Sally showed up just before we left. That was bad enough but Sara asked her politely to come along, figuring Sally would say no and leave.

Sally didn't say no.

Crap. Just crap. Anyway, off we went into the wilds of Eastern Oregon, trust me when I say there are some places over there that there is nothing, no one.

I don't think there are even any Bears, I never saw one.

Since it was Memorial day weekend, we got up at 4 in the morning and were well on our way before the Sun came up.

"So where are we headed?" Sally asked from the rear seat.

"Beats me, someplace." I told her. I actually did have a couple of places in mind. I had checked the weather report, it was supposed to be partly cloudy, maybe a bit cool but no problem at all with that.

There was a storm front that looked rather nasty but it was headed for Washington, no problem there.

"So why don't you make him take you to a resort someplace where it is nice and warm and comfortable?" Sally piped up just as we rolled out.

"We like to be out in nature, it's wild. But we will also need to keep an eye out, there are Cougars and...Bears." I told her, kind of hoping maybe she would change her mind?

"I don't know why you can't plan things out a little better, how do you even know if you will have fun if you don't know where you are going?" She asked.

I didn't answer her, I was already mildly upset with her even being with us. Sara knew, she reached over and patted my leg.

What the hell, I would just wait until Sally was snoring, then start molesting my wife. I gave her a sidelong glance, she beamed at me, tugging her top over and off of her right breast for just an instant.

Sara loved to flash me in risky places, she never got caught but it had gotten damned close a few times. Like in an elevator once, she yanked her blouse back down just as the doors went "ding!" and opened to three guys standing there. They looked, then grinned, having a pretty good idea of what we had been doing from the looks of us.

I loved her doing that, it was just sexy fun between us.

Another time we were in one of those Indian Casinos, she kept turning my way and spreading her legs. Then a waitress came up behind her and asked her if she wanted something to drink just as she was doing that, catching her by surprise.

That was hilarious. The waitress was an older lady, and she sure had a huge grin on her face.

I was teasing her on the way home, one thing led to another and we ended up in a park making the Jeep's springs bounce.

+++

It was two in the afternoon when I more or less herded the Jeep up a narrow trail off the South end of Century drive. That couldn't be called a road, it really was more of a trail. Several times I had to get out to drag a Pine branch out of the way.

The dirt on the trail showed some motorcycle tracks but no vehicles, there almost never were any.

The place I was headed for was little more than a wide spot, but there was a creek, and we hadn't seen a single soul.

Sally grumbled the whole way, I just ignored her.

Why in the hell did she even come along if she was going to gripe all the time was beyond me.

We rolled out and made a camp, got a fire going after clearing a spot for safety. It was actually on the warm side out, but I knew that wouldn't last, nights often dropped well below freezing up there.

Sally began to complain even more, first it was the bugs, so I sprayed her down, then the spray stank. Next the fire was smokey, then when I rolled out the pup tent she bitched about that.

"I thought Sara and I could use the bed, why don't you take the tent?" She asked me.

"No way in hell, I want to be with Sara." I let fly. I guess I sounded crabby but she was getting on my nerves.

"Well, jeez, don't get your balls all in an uproar, it's going to be cold out here and there are animals." She looked around like she expected a Cougar to jump out at her any second.

"If you want to sleep inside, it will need to be with the two of us!" I told her, figuring there was no way in hell she would want to be crammed in there with us.

She looked at me, then at Sara.

"OK." She said.

Crap. Just crap! I had plans on getting laid, Sara had plans too, I could tell since she had been teasing me and rubbing my leg the entire trip. Now there was no way.

+++

I don't care what anybody says, it is hard to get comfortable when you are jammed up against your wife in the back end of a Jeep and her sister is on the other side of her wearing just her panties and a tank top.

I peeled off my pants down to my briefs right in front of her, thinking it might embarrass her, but it didn't. She just dropped her own jeans and then did that thing women do, which is take off the bra without taking off their top.

Of course Sara didn't even have a bra on, she never does.

I finally did go to sleep, but it was miserable. At one point I heard Sally trying to roll over, then later I felt what I think was a hand on my ass. When I moved the hand moved off of me, maybe it was Sara, I don't know for sure. But I did finally manage to sleep.

It was around 4 in the morning when I woke up, and it was getting damned cold. I scooted up and turned on the key, started the engine to warm things up. The lights come on when the key is turned, I realized I could not see outside the frosty windscreen.

Then it hit me! It was snowing. No way in hell was it supposed to snow but it sure as hell was. I rolled down the side window to take a look and got a face full of snow. Glancing out, it was a good half inch and coming down very fast.

I went back to the bed, snuggled up to Sara. I had one of those feelings a person can get? Snow was not a good thing, not where we are.

"Oh, it's so pretty!" Were the words that woke me up again. Sally was sitting up, looking out her side which was closer to the trees.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers
12