Bears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized we also had some wind up, the snow was light and fluffy, swirling every which way, not helping at all.

I slid back the covers and reached for my clothes that were stacked on the front seat. All I had on were my briefs but by then I wasn't concerned.

I did notice Sally was looking at me with a grin, sitting cross legged with her back to the door.

She had on pink panties and a T-shirt. The damned panties were thin, I could make out her crease right through them.

I pointedly looked away.

"Get dressed. We may need to get out of here." I reached over to shake Sara, she yawned and woke up.

"Need you dressed, Hon." I told her. She sat up and reached for her clothes.

"Are you going to get out?" Sally asked me. By then I had my pants on and was pulling on my warmest shirt.

"It's freezing out there." I told her. Then it hit me, she wanted to change. I turned my back, heard rustling.

I was wondering when she suddenly got modest?

Finally I got my coat and gear on, stepped out. It felt like it was in the low 20's, the wind was a solid 20 MPH and making a moaning sound in the trees, but the snow had eased up. There was just under a foot on the ground.

This was not good at all, I remembered struggling to get down the steep dirt road into the deep canyon, then hitting the throttle hard to get up the half mile long hill up the other side to where we were.

No way did I want to go back down that grade in this stuff, 4 wheel drive is fine for going but it doesn't stop or slow down much better than anything else.

I climbed back into the Jeep, started the engine and turned on the radio.

"...freak snowstorm, gusts to 30, lasting through tonight through Monday." Were the first words I heard.

I glanced at the fuel gauge, it read just over a half tank.

I shut the engine off.

"Hey! It's cold in here!" Sally said.

"It's going to get a lot colder, I think." I told her. She looked at me, then I think she realized because I saw a flash of fear cross her face.

"I will make us some food, we all need to get to work and gather firewood." I told them.

Sara and Sally took off, soon they were back with loads of sticks. I had them stuff it into the pup tent that I had moved over to a pile of branches to keep it up out of the snow.

Otherwise it was going to get damned wet when the snow melted, I knew.

One thing I did notice about Sally, she wasn't afraid to work. Bigger and stronger than Sara, she was bringing four loads to Sara's three. Plus she could swing an axe pretty good, although I had to show her how to lay one larger branch sideways so when the one she was hitting broke it didn't fly up and bonk her in the head.

I cooked Eggs and Bacon, and some coffee so we all stopped to eat. Then it was back to gathering wood. There didn't seem to be any shortage, and it was still mostly dry under the heavy Pine trees. I pitched in and helped, soon we had enough for at least a day, maybe more.

"What are we going to do, honey?" Sara asked me. I knew that she had faith in my skills in the woods, maybe even more faith than I had.

"We ride it out, stick with the vehicle. We are OK, we have food, heat, and shelter. This is just a freak, it will blow over in a day or two and then we will drive out."

Maybe. I thought that to myself. We were at least 25 miles from anything at all and had not seen a single soul since we turned off the main road.

I cooked over a small fire, building one of my camp stoves out of rocks I dragged up from the side of the creek. Several times we all climbed into the Jeep and ran the engine to warm up, the fire helped but we had to keep turning to warm one side at a time.

+++

Saturday night was very cold again, we had all of the blankets and clothing we had piled on top of us and still it was miserable.

"Can you run the engine for a little while?" Sally asked at one point. It was very cold, by now it had dropped into the teens. Sara was doing better since she was between us, Sally and I being on the outside were trying to turn back and forth to keep warm. She had kept her clothes on this time, so did Sara and I.

I relented and started the engine, looking carefully at the fuel gauge. It still read nearly half a tank which should be fine.

Then next morning I woke up and built the fire up, it had managed to keep coals all night since I had carefully banked it down. The wind had died down too, that helped a lot.

"When can we drive out, Dan?" I heard Sally's voice behind me.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully.

"Why don't we try? Do you know where this road goes?" She pointed the opposite direction from the way we came in.

"It should come out somewhere down in the valley, I think it follows the ridge up here and then comes out down by Century drive." I had actually thought of that, once we got down to the paved road we could drive on in to Bend, no problem at all.

I had one of those forest service maps, it showed the road, but I didn't like it changing to all little dashes for the rest of it.

"Unimproved" the map legend said.

"I can't believe you would drag us up here to someplace you don't even know where the road goes." She said.

I didn't answer her.

Sara got up and we ate, I checked the food supplies and we had just one more day. With nothing to do, we spent the day mostly inside the Jeep.

By mid afternoon the Sun was shining, although it was still very cold. Looking off to the West, I could see a very large bank of dark clouds, that meant more was coming. The radio had confirmed that, also.

I wasn't much in the mood to spend another miserable night like the last one.

"Let's try it." I told Sara.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I am sure we can't stay here much longer." I told her.

That is how we ended up back in the Jeep, headed on down the road. I knew it was about 25 miles back out the way we came, plus that very steep section of road, so it couldn't be more than 20 miles or even less out to the highway, at least according to the map.

We made it just four miles, when we came to a bend the road narrowed and headed downwards on a tilt. I felt the back end of the Jeep slip, then suddenly it lurched up and over a rock buried under the snow and we were in the ditch.

I tried reverse and forward, all four tires just spun. The Jeep was solid on the frame.

I got out, we were certainly stuck but if I could jack the rig up and put rocks under the tires until it was up off the frame, she would come right out.

I got out the jack, got the rig up some and began to move boulders. They were heavy, the work back breaking. The two women were trying to help but the big rocks were mostly too heavy for them.

Sara was failing first, so I told her to get back in the Jeep. Then Sally and I went back to work as it started to snow again.

Sally was being quiet now, and she just did as I told her to. Then she said she had to warm up, so she climbed inside the rig.

There was a point in there where for some reason it didn't feel cold any more, I was actually feeling too hot. It felt like I was even sweating. It was also getting dark.

"Dan! Get in here." I heard someone call out, and I wondered who that was. I picked up another rock to move, hands pulled at me and then I was inside the Jeep.

"Rub his legs." Sara said. I felt hands tugging at my clothes, then heard Sally say they were soaked.

Hot flesh pressed against me, it was very hot. I was aware of that but not sure what was happening. Hands were busy rubbing my skin.

"God, he feels like ice." Sally was pressing a thermos I had filled with hot Coffee to my lips, it was still warm. Then I went to sleep.

+++

I had no idea how long I had been asleep, but when I woke up I felt almost buried in flesh. I remembered traces of a dream, Sara and I had been cozy and warm, touching and loving each other. She had her hands on me, it had felt wonderful.

Sara sometimes used her mouth on me, but normally just for a short period. This time she kept on, until finally my body released. It was one hell of a dream, all mixed up with the warm tangle of bodies.

That all quickly faded as once again I slept.

I felt someone's side pressed against me, then it struck me it was Sally. She was naked, pressed as tightly as she could get, her left leg over top of my legs. I felt around and found Sara, she was on the other side and also crammed tight against me. She was also obviously nude. All of our clothing was piled on top of the blankets.

Alert now, I realized what must have happened. In my rush to get the Jeep unstuck, I had somehow gone into hypothermia, even though I was working furiously. Breaking a sweat, that was the key.

Damp clothing, then when the body reaches a certain point the sweating stops.

Stupid of me and I knew better, the first feelings of warmth were the serious danger signs.

I managed to get myself untangled, not exactly easy to do with two naked women jammed up against me. I sat up, that was when I realized I was also naked.

I also could hear the steady throb of the big V-8 engine.

"It looks like you might live after all." I heard Sally's voice, she lifted up on one elbow. This brought both of her breasts into view, I quickly looked away.

"No need to get all shy now, there isn't a square inch of you we didn't have our hands on last night." She giggled, kicking the covers off.

She reached for some clothes while I did the same.

Sara woke up also, she gathered her clothes which were piled on top of us along with everything else.

She was oddly quiet.

I leaned forward and started the engine, it was again cool inside the vehicle. Glancing at the fuel gauge it now read below a quarter of a tank.

Outside, it was just getting to be daylight.

I opened the door and surveyed the situation. It had stopped snowing so I cleared the snow off of the ground as much as I could with my folding shovel. It looked like the Jeep just might come out of there in 4 wheel drive, so I climbed back in.

Lord did the heater feel good. I dropped the transmission into gear, leaving the bumper up on the jack. Like I hoped, there was a lurch and the sound of metal dragging, but the Jeep rolled forward, the tires bit in and she rolled back out onto the road.

I set the brake, got out and gathered up the jack.

Once again we were heading down the mountain.

Two hours later, I looked up and saw the stop sign.

It was barely three miles to a resort, we pulled in and got a cabin. The difference in the weather was amazing, the snowfall down by the resort had been much less and was already nearly melted.

Sara was still being quiet, so was Sally.

The room was comfortable, after just a few hours we went over to the little cafe and had a meal. Then we went back to the cabin. It had a nice bed on one side and the couch folded out, so I got that ready.

Sally had made none of her usual smart cracks, that was actually noticeable.

"Sorry to get us into that, this whole trip has turned out to be a bust." I said.

"It's OK, we are all right. That storm was a surprise." Sally said brightly.

I just nodded, I still felt like I should have known, plus heading down an unknown road had not been a good idea. The storm had blown out, we probably could have driven out the way we came in, the only bad part was where it was so steep.

When evening came, we readied for bed, I undressed and slipped in while Sally was in the bathroom, then she came out. I turned my back while she undressed. Sara was already in bed, she lay there quietly.

I did look over Sally's way later, I could see her barely in the moonlight streaming in the window, I could tell she was watching me.

+++

The next day the Sun was shining, it was like the storm had never happened. We had dry pavement all the way home.

Sally gave me a hug as we finished clearing out the Jeep, that by itself was odd. She did that while Sara was inside.

"That was a different trip, we should do it again sometime." She told me with a big smile. Then she went over to her little white Toyota and left.

Inside, I gave Sara a hand putting everything away. She was still being oddly quiet.

"What's the matter?" I asked finally, a little bit irritated.

"You don't know?" She asked.

"No. I don't."

"In the Jeep, you and Sally...." She looked at me.

"Me and Sally what?"

"After we rubbed you down and got you warmed up, we all went to sleep. I woke up and you and Sally were....She was underneath the covers and.."

"What? I thought that was you..or a dream? Why didn't you stop that?"

"It was too late, she already did it and you just let her!"

"No I didn't! I had no idea, I was asleep."

"I don't think I believe that, how could you let my sister do that?"

"I didn't do anything with Sally! I have no interest in her at all, she is a pain in the ass!"

Sara just stared at me.

"You really don't know, do you?" She said finally.

"No! I don't! I was out of it, I know I dreamed that you were..you mean Sally actually did that?"

"Yes, she did, she put her mouth on you while I was asleep. I have just about had it with her."

"To be honest, so have I. Please forgive me, I really didn't know what was happening."

Sara nodded, gave me a short hug.

Things stayed a little bit cool for several days but finally appeared to return to something normal. There was no sign of Sally for a couple of weeks, not even a phone call.

Then I was sitting in my office doing some blueprints when the phone rang.

"So, how is everything?" Sally's voice said from the other end of the line.

"Fine. What do you want?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to see how you guys are. Hey, is Sara still pissed off?" She asked.

"Why would Sara be pissed off?" I asked, already knowing what she was getting at.

"Oh come on. You know all about what happened."

"I actually don't, I just thought it was Sara. I didn't even know until later. Why would you do something like that, take advantage?" I asked her.

"God, when we were trying to get you warm I..felt you. Then later you were lying there and got all hard, I just couldn't help myself." She actually giggled at that.

"Damn it, Sally. That isn't funny."

"Oh, don't be like that. You liked it, I know you did."

"Sally, what in the hell do you want?"

"I was thinking..why don't you stop by sometime and we can have some fun? Sara doesn't need to ever know." Sally was still giggling.

"There is no way in hell." I told her.

"I guess I was right, you really are a worthless asshole, aren't you?" She said.

I hung up on her.

That was the very first thing I told Sara about when I walked in the door. She listened quietly, then her face went dark.

"I will be back later." She told me, getting up.

"Sara! Don't do anything silly." I told her, but the door closed behind her and I heard the Jeep start up.

Oh, man.

Sara walked back in the door about an hour later. Her face was all marked up, she was going to have an obvious black eye, her blouse was torn.

She set down her purse, went into the bathroom without a word. I tried to go in there but she had the door locked.

Finally she came out, looking much better.

"Well. Sally and I will get along just fine from now on." She told me.

"What happened? I was worried, Sally is so much bigger...?"

"You don't need to know, but she won't be trying anything with you from now on. You are my man, so by God I kicked her ass!" Sara tilted her head up, and she gave me a crooked smile through a swollen lip.

In late September, Sara and I were once again in the Jeep headed out. We made the run over to the same area, found a nice place to camp off the main trail, close by the water.

We had seen Sally a couple of times, once at a small family gathering and once when out to dinner with some other relatives.

Nobody said anything at all.

Sally doesn't visit anymore, which to be honest is fine with me.

Sara and I made camp, went down to the creek which was full of little six inch long mountain Trout. We must have caught at least 40 of the little things, releasing them all.

That night we sat around the fire, then later as it got cool we climbed in the jeep.

I barely got undressed when she climbed over and straddled my legs. Naked with the moonlight streaming in the windows.

"I am going to suck your cock the way it's supposed to be sucked!" She announced, and then she did just that.

That one I will always remember.

12