All Comments on 'Beautiful Wife Gets Into A Pickle'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good for her!

A+ Glad to hear about someone standing up against an aggressor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Little Too Late

Unless she confesses everything and they figure out what triggered her affair so they can work together to get her needs met, the marriage is over. Maybe not today or tomorrow but the next time a pretty face comes along when she's feeling low and needs that rush

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting, but needs a bit of work

Good start, but I suggest a little editing. The story needs to be either shorter - ending after he fucks her for the first time - or quite a bit longer to better develop her character and the basis for her decision. Her violent confrontation comes too quickly. If slow down and develop that part of the story further, it will be much more effective.

However, as a whole, I congratulate you on a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the?

What is a raging cork?

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Finally

Finally you write one where the husband and family actually stay together and the arrogant lover loses....never thought you'd write this kind of story.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Hubby was still hapless.

Not bad compared to most of the tales you write.

3 Stars because Wifey wised up at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
feminism is alive and well on literotica

Unusual to read about a woman who can fight her natural desire to be treated like shit. The sisterhood will be proud of her

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I don't think so

She may have "seen the light" but she's a slut and deserves to be dumped like all sluts. You either need spell check or an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really liked this...

I like the fact that you made a switch with this story. I've read several of your submissions. To be honest, if you didn't end this one as you did, I would have been done. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't be foolish enough to shit on your submissions as some others have because no matter what, you captured enough of our imagination(s) to complete the read. There are definitely points you could improve upon, however, you have a gift for description of both, physical and emotional feeling/depth. That's what makes it odd that so many of your tales have the exact same ending.

I am a dominant black male and I LOVE white women and the challenges, as well as the benefits 'relationships' with them provide for both parties. Just don't forget, even in fantasy, we aren't all blackmailing rapists who want to fuck bareback behind other nihhas... LMAO. For sure I don't, and would prefer not to share my bitches with EVERYBODY while we're doing our thing. It's way too many white bitches that actually want domination and subjugation. Whatever the needs, the bottom line should be variance and variety. With spellcheck, an editor, and that variety, I would HAPPILY read anything you write. Props for sure, for this one. Love the mace and kick in the nuts!!! I also like the fact you allowed the reader to set limitations for themselves. For instance, if Raul would have just ridden the wave and enjoyed things as they were for a little longer, I am sure pics/vids would have been easy enough. This also cements the idea that not every white woman (married or not) willing to give herself to one black dude, is willing to give it to every one of them she sees. Aight... That's it, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It started out being a very good story.

However, I hate mistreatment cruelty so instead of the 5 star rating I would have given it, I rated it 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

This started out promising, then you go to the second page, and the last quarter is weak. This needed to be longer, with a better ending. Good effort, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Well I think it was a great read with a good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous