All Comments on 'Becca and Her Father'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RogerRogeralmost 16 years ago
If this is Literotica...

...then it's probably fantasy. Is it rape if she never says, "No", doesn't fight to stop it, doesn't do anything to keep it from continuing? At least it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmmmm

From your note at teh beginning, you say you wrote this story for Becca. So I gues she wanted this type of story. Like the other person said if she was forced its rape. The part where he bites her lip til she bleeds then he bites her nipples was icky to read!! The dad is a pig. Plus hes a black out drunk! I wouldn't wish that on my enimy - hope the girl gets otu soon poor thing.

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 16 years ago
this story

was noncon/reluctance, true, but it was also incest, so it automatically goes into the incest category. And it's a "story", people, written for someone that wanted that type of story. It was well-written and I really liked it. Nice job, Sethp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty nice

Father/daughter stuff isn't my thing, but I actually liked this one, and the wierd rough biting/bleeding element worked for me. Well played, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious!

I loved the forced incest of the story!

TheNaughtyLittlePeaTheNaughtyLittlePeaover 14 years ago
hot

God that was a bit hot, I wish I was Becca! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OK

HEY ITWAS OK BUT NOT ENOUGH DETAIL HOPE U PUT SOME ON HERE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

came so hard reading this. I love the rape incest porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick

this is sick

WalkingTall94WalkingTall94over 12 years ago
Nice, but...

It should have been longer, or at the very least a part 2. But w/e, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It is strange that I feel arouse after reading this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Bad

Not bad, sethp, but the lead up to the initial rape scene in bed is a little dull and cliche. Also, crediting yourself in your own story? Humorous.

DJade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dad - Lover or Rapist

Something is missing in this nice story. The sex continued to happen and yet the daughter made no protest - in fact she accepted the incestuous acts without speaking of them with her father. Great little tale but somehow there was no tie between the wife and daughter. Where was the mother-wife?

bittykitty869bittykitty869almost 8 years ago
Love it

Really fucking hot. Hope the little slut learns her job is just making her daddy's cock happy from now on. Would love this to continue!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 4 years ago
not sex or romance

just plain RAPE as Becca had unwilling

sex with her drunken father. Best thing

to happen to his daughter, she would

become pregnant with her daddy's child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have gone to the hospital/ police that morning. Instead she chose to be a slut.

Rape is what he did & deserved nothing!

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!