All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Charlotte'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
As usual, we are left hanging

I think endings can be difficult and JPB has an effective solution -- just don't write one.

lawrenclawrencover 13 years ago
No luck

I refuse to wish you luck as you are into total betrayal.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Roflmao

Okay Bob, is this to make up for the other stories that I couldn't write a sequel to?

Hmmm, wish me luck!

Amanda

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Bob can surely stir the readers imagination

Well done, a very explicit story of a real slut. Perhaps she will get all of the cock she wants and still keep her husband in the dark about her cheating. I think eventually her pussy will show the signs of all of the wear and tear she has from fucking so much.

Thanks for the read

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
great tawdry story in soiled dove vein !

I'm shaking my head at how JPB manages to have his literary cake & eat it too. This character condems amorality in theory, but lives hedonistically. No smutty, slutty detail is missed. At the end , the cheeky cow asks us, the readers, to wish her luck in furthering her deceptions- no lack of chuptzah here !

It's hilarious & spooky as one. A typical melange of disconcerting emotions that is but one of this author's stock skills in trade to evoke in a reader struggling gamely & shamefully to follow his mixed messages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It amazes me that she thinks Steve doesn't know

Even an idiot knows the difference between a woman that's ready to have sex and one that's just douched and ready to have sex. You don't think there is a difference? She's toast when Steve asks her why she needed to douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loving wives???

When does RAPE equate love? JPB has hit an all time low (sorry to say)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You, Anonymous

I hate and detest stories that make rape turn into an insatiable slut. A woman enjoying the unbelievable pain of anal sex is as believable as a man being sodomized having an orgasm. Only happens in poorly written erotic fiction.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another dud

One of your many misses. Totally misses, like your ir stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TWO-FACED

What a bunch of hypocrites.

The gang of five go out to help Elsa celebrate blow off steam after getting rid of hubby FOR CHEATING.

Then they (minus the two that wised up) spend the rest of the night CHEATING.

Maybe Elsa could be excused, since she's now divorced.

Except that she's the one who invited the two guys who brought their friends, thus playing a major role in getting it all started (how did a woman who so "righteously" kicked out her husband, just happen to have such slutty, agessively pushy male "friends"?).

Furthermore, Elsa was an accessory to the crime, both by doing nothing in the car to dissuade her one friend from adultery, plus providing both her friends an alibi and agreeing to lie for them.

Makes me wonder if Elsa's husband got tired of his slutty wife, and was trying to even the score with a revenge fuck when he got caught.

Of course, we'd need more backstory to know the true situation.

And Katie and Terri (the two that wised up) will likely be in cahoots with the three villians, ready to protect them with deception as needed.

I hope JPB has provided us with a Literotica fantasy,

rather than a slice of reality.

Paul in Oklahoma

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

Hey, Charlotte. I wish you luck with all my power! 5* ~~ JBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just Plain Stupid.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

And he has to tie a 2x4 on his ass so he doesn't fall in.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES