All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Melody'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic! I would hope that you plan a continuation of this fantasy story, showing Melody getting pregnant the second, third and more times by you, and showing how sluttish she can become, by draining your balls of all their baby batter.

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 18 years ago
drunk and pregnant?

not trying to be a spoil sport, but pregnant women shouldnt drink that much, not any alcohol at all, to be precise...cant imagine the girl would not have mentioned that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
An A for you

What an asshole u are,butt great story!

the lady kthe lady kalmost 18 years ago
drinking

I had the same reaction to the drinking by a pregnant woman. THe thought of harming her baby never came up and it seemed a bit unrealistic at that point. Funny how one detail can affect your perception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
RISQ_001

i guess u think that this is pure garbage as i do.can i give u some advice, just to read this asshole's stories anymore and don't comment. i don't comment anymore when i hate a story. why do u think asshole authors write the sick, twisted self cuckolding stories, its to get a rise from readers and get comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
screwed wife

And what do you think the husband will do when he finds out when he ask for a dna test to be performed on both of the babies and it comes back pos.as not being his child and neg or being the other mans baby

crazirandi14crazirandi14over 17 years ago
Good job

I was hoping she would end up with him in more than a sexual relationship...oh well!

Great story! :)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated this garbage 1*.

According to fantasy world that JPB live in, women that are raped love it. Aside from the fact that never happen, for sake of argument say it did as described.

First, he is not just dealing with Melody because, like all women, Melody will talk to other women. Some woman will convince her to talk to an attorney or the DA. The attorney of course would contact the DA and file a sexual harrassment lawsuit.

The DA talk to Melody and discover that she was given alcohol which makes it rape, and Melody will also tell about the tapes and blackmail. The DA is going to love this case as convictions will aid him getting elected to a higher office. The DA will go to judge and get search warrants for his office, home, cars, etc. Then all six are going to be charged with rape, conspiricy to commit rape, and blackmail.

The tapes will prove the men had sex; the tapes cannot prove that she was not raped. Regardless, they could have been edited or they may not be complete. Melody will testify that she was given alcohol, that she initially said no (otherwise she was raped), and she was blackmailed.

The case would pretty much be a slam dunk. However, to guarantee convictions, the DA would offer immunity to a couple of the lesser individuals that would then testify that Melody was drunk and the conspiricy. To get out of the cost of a trial, let alone facing 20 years in prison, a couple of the six squeel like stuck pigs including lying for the prosecution if the DA so wishes.

Most of the guilty would get less than 5 years, but he would get 20 to 40 years.

Actually, the truth is, the story would be impossible because, as a manager, he would not be stupid enough to risk 20 years in prison for a little pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A pregnant woman does not drink alcohol

It's dangerous to the baby.

This story suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that had a big hole in it

If he sends the tapes, he's guilty of blackmail, regardless of what she looks like in the tapes. That means he's going down for 15 years. Was it worth a piece of ass to be Bubba's butt buddy for 15 years? And that's to say he makes it to jail. Your other scenario is just as likely. Hubby comes looking for him with a gun and simply buries his body. Again, was getting dead worth a piece of ass? Stupid story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Is there no justice?

No one could be this diabolical. But, I guess if can be conjured in the mind of JPB then it can exist in the real world. I can’t imagine what it would be like to live under someone else’s thumb. I only hope that I would be tough enough to say go ahead and use the tapes. Go ahead and ruin my marriage. I won’t bend to the likes of you. This is a big country, and I can re- invent myself. So, take your best shot.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHAT DID THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

BUT NOW its what could. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ass

A story about an asshole and a cheating whore. Another total miss from Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You always write the same story. How about you try something different?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope. Pregnant women nearly always avoid alcohol for fear of harming the baby, and also nearly always on doctor's orders. So this whole premise was undermined from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Balderdash. That sort of blackmail.almost nerve works and author upped the antenna with impregnation. Seriously? Not only that she was newly married and "madly in love". This doesn't even come across as remotely realistic fiction. Formulaic and a lame ending. Bah humbug.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES