Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked for the strength to defy me, but it was not there. "I told him I was going to the supermarket and did it in the car." She visibly gathered her strength, "But it ends there."

"You couldn't even wait til he fell asleep? You are a submissive little bitch. Sweet girl, it ends when I say it ends. When you were sliding your fingers into your hot cunt, wishing it was me, was I your dream lover, a lover who fulfilled your need to let a man take control of you, to turn your body into his plaything? Did you beg me to fuck you? Did my dick completely fill you?"

"Look, I didn't come to talk about this."

"Actually, you did, or you wouldn't have asked to see me. You would have called the police and reported a sexual assault. Now answer my question."

She tried to out stare me, but it didn't take long for her eyes to drift down. "Yes, some."

"And in your fantasies, did you enjoy submitting to me?"

She looked down. She nodded her head. Her face flushed. "Yes."

"When you played with your pussy did you come over and over again?" "Yes."

"You're aroused now, aren't you? You can feel blood pouring into your tits, your twat, you can feel them swelling with need. Juice is leaking from you."

"Please don't talk like that here."

"I'll take that as a yes. Take a second, focus on your pussy, think about how much it craves my attention, how much it wants my fat dick."

The fight had left her. Her mind drifted to the burning place between her legs. She let out a quiet whimper and her eyes glazed. She ran her tongue over her lips.

"I'm going to slip my foot between your legs."

"Not here," is what she said, but she did not move. My toes were on her panties, rubbing up and down. I was not going to bring her off, but here, in the library, in the center of the school, surrounded by hundreds of people, I effortlessly exerted my dominance over her.

"I'll stop if you tell me and," my voice tone scolding as if talking to a child, "you must be honest, that you're not aroused, that your cunt's not dripping wet."

She couldn't meet my stare. Her hands were flat on the table. She pushed against my foot.

"Text your friend. Let her know you won't need a ride home tonight."

She took her cell phone from her purse and, hands shaking, did as she was told. I ran by big toe up and down her slit. Her cunt quivered at my touch.

"Reach under the table and take my foot in your hand. Rub your cunt with it."

She looked around and did as instructed. Her face was flush and her breathing increasingly ragged. She began cooing softly. It would soon become obvious to anyone near us what was happening.

I got up from the table. "Follow me."

I left the library and she, struggling to keep up, followed me. I took her to the teacher's bathroom.

"Go inside, bring yourself off, remove your panties, and bring them to me."

She did not object, but a look of concern flashed across her face.

"Don't worry, I'll stand guard."

She was not in the bathroom for long when I heard her muffled groans as she came. When she returned she handed me her panties. They were black, lacy, and very sexy.

"When you came how did you imagine I was fucking you?"

She looked at me, her eyes flashing in delight. "You were fucking me from behind."

"Be careful not to flash anyone other than me. And remember what you were told, don't react to anything I do in front of the class."

* * * *

When I walked into Deborah's class, the last of the day, she was reviewing the note I had left for her that morning. The classroom was a former biology lab and featured a four foot high work bench that ran the width of the room; the students could only see someone standing behind it from the chest up. At her invitation I joined Deborah at the front of the room and while she explained to the class that I would demonstrate the problems from last week's assignment, I stood to her side, cupped her firm ass, and slowly pulled up her skirt. I ran my fingers along her garters, hooking a finger in the top of a stocking while stroking her naked ass. She swayed -- the movement too slight to be noticed by the class -- in time with my fingers.

At her invitation I worked the problems. I had reviewed my notes of my conversations with Lauren and Sarah immediately before class and displayed a mastery of the subject. I then sat next to Deborah to explain what I had done. As I did I passed her a note.

"Show me your pussy."

When she hesitated I placed a hand on her knee and ran it up her leg. She glanced around and lifted her skirt, displaying her sex to me. When it was her turn to address the class I turned to face her, checking her groin with my peripheral vision. She was swollen and wet, I could see the light reflect from the juice infiltrating her pubes.

I answered a question and passed her another note.

"Touch yourself."

This time there was no hesitation. She reached down and, slowly, carefully, slipped an index finger inside herself. Her wet pussy sucked it inside. She let out a low sigh and her face flushed. She glanced at my crotch. She started to move her finger in and out. Her eyes were glassy; she had lost track of what I was saying.

I passed her a third note: "Take you finger from your cunt, lick the juices off, put your skirt back in place, and ask for any last questions."

She slowly, dreamily, removed her finger from her cunt and slipped the wet finger into her mouth, trying to cover the action with her hand. When she was done she asked for questions. It was the last class of the day. There were no more questions.

As the class filed out, I turned to her. "Pretend all you want, but you belong to me. I'll see you in thirty minutes where I picked you up yesterday."

When I pulled up she was waiting. She had fixed her hair and make-up and straightened her clothes. She got in, but said nothing. I turned north of the school and in a quarter of a mile drove onto an old dirt road that ran into the woods, stopping at a small clearing. From here we could see the school and hear the traffic on the road. I told her to pay on the hood of the car, pushed aside her short skirt, inserted a dildo slightly smaller that my cock into a pussy dripping with need, slid a finger into her asshole, and started eating her. After an hour her body was so spent and wracked by repeated orgasms that even I couldn't ring another from her.

As I drove her home she repeatedly reached for my cock only to be rebuffed with a "not yet." I instructed her on what to wear the following day: an equally short skirt, slightly higher and more provocative shoes, a thong and, of course, garters. Her nails would be polished a sexy red.

Mom and I celebrated that night by doing a sandwich with Dad. He ate her pussy while I took him anally. After we both came Mom donned a dildo and we switched places.

* * * *

The following day, using the classroom key she had provided, I left this note:

The teacher John Johnson thinks your hot. Go to him, tell him you left your password at home, and you need to access the school's computer. He will volunteer to let you use his code. When he does stand close enough -- he'll dig that -- to see his code. At lunch lock your door and remain in your classroom.

At lunch I used my key to enter the classroom. Deborah was waiting.

"Pull up your dress."

She was wearing garters and a thong; she had dressed as instructed.

Her computer was on her desk. She handed me Mr. Johnson's security code. I entered it and was in the school's system. I checked. She had entered an "A" for the homework I had not turned in Monday.

"Scroll over to Mr. Johnson's grades."

She did as ordered. We found the grades for the year's first test. I had scored an "89." I ordered her to change it to a "97." She looked at me, said nothing, and complied.

"Good girl, its time for your reward."

I opened two windows, dropped my pants, and sat in her chair. The sound of the schoolyard filled the room. Deborah knelt and took me in her mouth. I had her take her time, treating her as a novice, alternating vigorous thrusts into her mouth with instructions to lick my cock's length and pay special attention to its sensitive head. I made sure to maintain eye contact. I considered blowing my load onto her face, but unsure of how to explain the dried cum to the class, I emptied my balls in her mouth. She then brought herself off.

Coach wanted to meet with the team captains after school. I let her drive home with her friend, but left her with simple instructions for the following day: leave a key to her condominium on her desk and return home immediately after school. I let her choose her own clothes.

* * * *

On Thursday, other than picking up the condo key, I did not interact with Deborah, playing on her self-doubt, stoking her insecurities, letting her dwell on her inadequacies. She would wonder if she was good enough. Was her blow-job not up to standards? Had I used her only to get access to the school's computer? What else must she do to be worthy of servitude?

As expected, although I had allowed her to choose her own clothing, her blouse showed a hint of cleavage and left no question as to her ample endowment, her skirt was short and she wore black boots with narrow heels which complemented her legs. Her nails and make-up were perfect. During lunch, as nonchalantly as she could manage, she prowled the school yard, looking for me. During class she kept trying to catch my eye. When she called on me, my responses were polite, but left no room for follow-up. After class she tried to get my attention, but I ignored her, leaving the room with the prettiest girl in the class.

Thus, when she arrived home thirty minutes later she was surprised to find me sitting on her sofa.

"Strip."

Without a word the clothes dropped from her exquisite body. Her tits blushed and nipples hardened; her clitoris swelled; her pussy juiced up.

I gestured to two short ropes, each with noose on the end.

"Tie those to your feet."

She did.

When she stood back up, legs trembling, I headed for her bedroom. Wordlessly, she followed.

"Tie your legs to the bed."

She sat on the bed, securing her legs to the bed posts.

I sat next to her and tied one arm to a bedpost. Debbie dutifully extended her free arm, which I fastened to the other post. Her eyes were half-closed, lips parted, breathing slow and deep. A trickle of pussy juice ran down her thigh.

"You like being tied to the bed. You like being helpless. Do you know why? It's because you're too weak and fearful to acknowledge what you are and what you want to be. You're a sex-toy. But you can't accept that. That's why you married your pretty boy, because you knew he'd never show you the truth. And that's why your cunt is on fire now, because you know I will. Your sole mission is to please me. To devote yourself to me. From now on your life will be pleasing me. You know you want to suck your strong man's cock. You know you can never tell him no. In fact when you think about it, you never even tried. Tell me I'm wrong. If you do I will untie you, leave, and we will never talk of these things again."

There was no resistance. Instead her eyes brimming with tears, she cried out, "Please, please don't leave." And, for the first time since she and I had started our dance, she held my stare.

"A week ago you were in charge, now I've tied you to your own bed. Hell, you tied yourself. God, that makes my dick hard."

I undressed and sat back on the bed, running my hand up her leg.

"I like breaking forbidden women."

I entered her with my thumb. She pushed her hips up, "Ehhhhhh."

She was soaking wet. I worked her cunt until her juice covered her legs and flowed into the crack of her ass. I forced a finger into her asshole. She was nice and tight back there, probably a virgin. She started writhing on the bed, emitting an insane cacophony of grunts and groans. It was time. I straddled and entered her, reaching her deepest recesses in one long motion. She pushed her hips up as my fat dick descended into her. She was eager to be fucked; she was craving my cock.

"God, your tight Debbie, you make my dick feel so good. I'm going to fuck you deep and hard. I'm going to fuck my teacher-cunt. My sweet teacher has such sweet pussy. How does it feel, baby, to give that sweet teacher pussy to a student. What would the principal say? What would the school board say?"

"Don't care....., fuck me, fuck me." "But its so wrong to let a student tie you up and fuck you."

"Don't care, FUCK ME, PLEASE."

I was giving her the good hard fuck she needed. Her pussy was delightfully tight. Whatever her husband was packing was not properly stretching her; pretty-boy did not have my equipment.

And, as I fucked her body, I fucked with her mind. "You've pretended all you life to be good, but you're a bad, bad girl, aren't you? I'm going to fuck you deep and hard, fuck you like the hot little cunt you are, fuck you like you've always wanted to be fucked. You love giving your sweet teacher-cunt to one of your students, you nasty naughty slut."

"I am a naughty slut, fuck the teacher-slut, fuck her, please fuck her, fuck the teacher-cunt!"

I buried my face in her neck, savoring the mix of her sweat and lust. I brought my mouth to her ear and whispered.

"Everyone thinks you're this sweet, innocent girl. But I know the truth. I know you used to be a little fat girl. I know how hard you worked for this hot little body. But you're afraid to use it. I'm not. I am going to dress you up and show it off, display you in slut clothes with slut hair, nails, and make-up. I know what you're really like, I know about your dirty, nasty, naughty thoughts. I know you have them all the time."

Her voice filled the room. "I am a nasty slut. I AM A NASTY SLUT. IT'S ALL I EVER WANTED TO BE. FUCK ME, GODDAMN, CUMMING, FUCK THE TEACHER-SLUT. OH GOD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Her body jerked under mine as she was consumed by her orgasm. It was a struggle, but I did not blow my load into her twitching tight cunt. Instead I pulled out and lay next to her, my dick still hard, and ran my hands along her inner thighs and the sides of her body. She stared at my cock, "God, its magnificent," she purred.

I turned my attention to her breasts. She mewled like a contented cat as I caressed them. Her pretty red nipples stood at attention.

"You're such a bad little girl, letting yourself be tied up like this. We shouldn't be doing this... this is so bad. But you're such a submissive little slut, one just can't resist."

I focused my attention on one of her hard nipples, taking it between my fingers and increasing the pressure until she winced in pain. Her cunt heated up, her flow increased, and the scent of her arousal intensified.

I took the nipple of her other tit between my fingers, repeating the treatment.

"You have no control. I can do whatever I want with you, you're at my mercy."

Instead of trying to escape she pushed her chest into my hand, offering me her tits. Her head rolled back and lips parted. Drops of saliva bubbled in the corners of her mouth. I increased the pressure, but she didn't whimper in pain; she moaned like a bitch-dog in heat. No matter what I did her body craved it. I rolled between her legs and shoved my cock into her soaking vagina, pinning her to the bed.

"I'm fucking you now. You cannot control what's happening. You're just a cunt being fucked hard. And you like being fucked hard, don't you cunt? You're panting like a crazed whore. You have no secrets from me; I knew you were a slave-slut before you did. Say what's on your mind, surrender yourself to me... surrender your mind, your body. Your body is mine. Your pussy is mine. You're my naughty girl, my sex doll. I own your pussy. The only reason you exist is to take MY dick deep inside your pussy."

Sweat was pouring from her as she pushed up against me, slamming her hips into mine each time I thrust into her. She pulled hard on the ropes tying her to the bed, savoring her own helplessness.

"I belong to you, yesss, I am a cunt that belongs to you."

"From now on you'll do what I tell you, my naughty little girl. That's what you want. You want to obey. The thought is making you hot, you're on fire, aren't you, you little cunt, that's what you want, to obey, to mold yourself to my will, to become my cunt."

"Yes, oh god yes, I'm you cunt, YES!"

"Fuck who I order you to fuck, fuck where I tell you to fuck, suck who I order you to suck, dress as I order you to dress."

"I am your doll, your toy, your fuck-slave."

"Who is your master?"

"You are, master, my lord, my king, my daddy, yes big daddy. Fill me up, fill me with your cum, oh daddy, fuck my tight cunt, fuck your baby girl! Make me scream with that big dick of yours! Faster! Deeper! Harder! FUCK ME, PLEASE MASTER, FUCK SHIT FUCK, EYAHHHHH, AHHHHHH."

As a mind-blowing, body-thrashing, pussy-numbing climax possessed her body I made no effort to hold back, pushing her hips deep into the bed while I spilled my cum inside her cunt. After her shaking body finally came to rest, she murmured softly, over and over, "Thank you master, thank you, I've never felt this good. My toes and fingers are tingling. I love you master, I love you master. I belong to you. I'll be such a good slave. I'm your cunt...." And so she continued, babbling on, reiterating her devotion until her voice grew weak and she faded into a deep sleep.

After I got out of the shower I checked the clock; her husband would be home in thirty minutes. I untied her and placed an ice cube between her tits, which were rising and falling in time with her slow breathing. She awoke with a start and glanced around the room, disoriented.

"Master, did I fall asleep? I don't remember."

"Yes my pet."

She looked at her hands and feet. "You untied me?" She stretched. " Master, my body has never felt this good. Oh, I need to tell you, I was having the most delicious dream. You were fucking me hard in front of the entire class. Everyone knew I was your whore. After you were done with me you were going to let all the boys fuck me while the girls sucked you off." Her eyes drifted down to my cock. "Do your want your slut to suck you off now?"

"Not now. Your husband will be home in twenty-five minutes. Break down the bed. Put the sheets and blankets in the washing machine. Give your face a quick cleaning and apply light make up. Do not bathe or shower. Your husband will be horny and feeling guilty. He'll want sex. Tell him you'll suck his cock, but only after he eats you. After you're sure he has sucked every drop of my cum from your cunt, tell him he is just not doing it for you tonight and suck him off. After he comes make sure you spit out his seed so he notices; no swallowing. Tomorrow at school wear garters, no panties, a short skirt, four inch heels, and a sweater that shows off your tits."

She did not question me or ask how I knew her husband's schedule or intentions. Instead, with a happy, "Yes Master," she scurried to her chores.

* * * *

My knowledge of her husband's schedule was due to Amy. After Mom and I decided to capture Debbie Havre, we discussed our plan with Patricia and Sarah. Patricia suggested her friend, Amy Weinberger. Amy stood four feet eleven inches tall, weighed about ninety pounds, and was cute as a button. She had long straight black hair, a dark attractive face, and a slender almost boy-like body with a pair of firm cup-cake size tits. She was nineteen, a college freshman. She was smart and sophisticated and often passed for a woman several years older. With her tiny body and smarts, she could also pass for someone much younger.

Mom and I spent a good part of a day discussing our plan with Amy. Well, to be honest, the three of us spent most of the day screwing, but we talked some. Through Dad's connections we acquired a forged learner's permit that showed Amy's age to be a few month's shy of sixteen. On Wednesday night she was at the bar where Debbie's husband had a few beers after work. She flirted with him and said she'd be there the next night.