Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, he showed up. They flirted some more and he suggested a date. Amy seemed interested, but said she wasn't sure, asking if he'd ever had cheated on his wife before. By the time he got home that night he was both guilt-ridden and horny. When he was unable to bring his wife off he was happy to find she was still willing to give him a blow job. He didn't object when she refused to swallow.

* * * *

Before classes the next morning Debbie related the events of the evening before. Watching her husband swallow my cum aroused her, but, per instructions, she did not orgasm. She displayed no interest in how I knew what would happen; she had integrated my omniscience into her personality.

She lifted her skirt to show her bare cunt. She had not worn panties. The homecoming football game was that evening. I instructed her to tell her husband that teachers were expected to attend the game, but he didn't have to go.

I went on. "Coach is against it, but I like a good hard fuck before a game. Meet me in the utility closet on the parking lot side of the gym after the rally."

In the fifteen minutes before classes began I fucked her sweet horny face.

* * * *

Debbie was waiting for me after the rally, her eyes ablaze with need. I could make out her erect nipples through the sweater; she had removed her bra. I shoved her into the janitor's closet.

She reached down for my cock, rubbing its outline through my pants. "Your slut is ready, Master."

I pushed her over the sink, hard. She wrinkled her nose.

"You don't like the smell?"

"No Master, it stinks in here."

Her's was a normal reaction, it did stink. She had to learn, however, that her normal reactions did not matter, only service mattered. My voice cold, distant, and controlling, I said, "Your place is to serve. You should be celebrating the opportunity to serve me, not worrying about the smell. I thought there was hope for you. Maybe I was wrong."

"No Master, please, I'm sorry."

After a short pause, as if I was considering her fate, I pulled up her skirt and smartly slapped her left butt cheek with my open hand, the sound echoing in the tiny concrete room. I slapped her other cheek with equal force. Her cheeks reddened.

"Debbie, there are plenty of woman who can take you place. I selected you because I saw in you a woman who needs to serve. If you're not up to the task, I can give you back to your husband."

Genuine panic flooded her voice. "Please Master, don't send me back. I promise to be better, I want to be yours, please don't send me back."

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Yes Master, please, please punish me."

I continued her spanking, harder, but not hard enough to injure. Debbie, eager to signal her compliance, bent her spine and pushed her ass up towards my hand with each blow, at first anticipating and soon savoring the repeated impacts, her moans merging with the sound of her spanking in the tiny room. When I dropped my drawers and stood behind her, she reached between her legs, and pulled my cock into a wet pussy.

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting vigorously.

"Play with your clittie, slut."

Debbie reached for her magic button, massaging it with her left hand. There was no concern about lubrication, her cunt was a swamp of pussy juice.

"You have such a tight cunt slut. Your husband must have quite the teeny dick."

"Oh yes Master, its not like your big dick. I love your giant cock, it fills my slut-pussy so good. Fill me up with your giant cock Master, pour your seed into me, split your teacher-slut in two."

As the language of her submission flowed from her she heated up, growing increasingly more excited. She was soon a geyser ready to explode. The muscles of her cunt started twitching and her voice slurred with desire. "Fill me up, daddy, fuck my tight cunt! Oh, god Master, listen to me, I'm such a slut, you've made me such a slut."

What a moment: my beautiful sweet teacher reduced to a jabbering fuck machine. The cum churned in my balls and my already stiff rod stiffened some more.

Debbie, her right hand on the edge of the sink, the let still working her clit, began to jerk and shouted, "SHIT, MASTER, OHHHHH FUCKING GOOOODDDD." She shoved her fist into her cunt and her ass back against me. The sound and sight of her explosion sent me over the edge. I unloaded my cum inside her.

Debbie's spent quivering body collapsed, laying across the sink. I stood behind her, sucking in air. When her strength returned, she turned, wrapped her arms around my neck, and leaned into me. I ravaged her mouth with my tongue.

After we broke the kiss she looked directly at me. "I love you Master. I know I'm not a worthy slut, but I am filled with thoughts of you constantly. When I fail you its not because I don't want to be a good teacher-slut-slave, it is because I am an unworthy cunt. I know you are the one to teach me and I will always try to obey. At times I'm afraid I will fail you. Whenever I am bad please punish me, but please please don't ever send me back."

I gave her the evening's instructions. "Go home and change into a long skirt with a slit, a heavy shirt, and a sweater. Wear no underwear. At the game tonight someone will approach you on my behalf. Obey this stranger as you obey me."

* * * *

I did not witness the next part of this story. I was on the field playing the game. What you are reading is based on what Mom told me. I believe her. You should too. Mom takes her sex very seriously.

Mom saw Debbie when she entered the stands, but did not immediately approach her. She wanted Debbie wondering if I had abandoned her and as the minutes passed Debbie scanned the crowd with increasing urgency, consternation flashing across her pretty face.

Thus, Debbie reacted with a combination of relief and astonishment when Mom approached her. "Ms. Havre, my name is Jennifer in public, Mistress in private. You know my son. Please follow me."

That Debbie had never imagined my compatriot was my mother showed on her face. Mom continued. "You don't think he leaned his skills on the street, do you silly girl? He practiced at home first."

They sat together. Mom monopolized the conversation.

"You and I are alike in some ways, different in others. You're just beginning to understand your sexuality. I discovered mine in high school and when I hit college I was in full fuck mode. I wanted to try everything. When I became pregnant Randy's father was but one of my lovers, but the only one who offered to marry me. I said 'yes.' Unfortunately, he was weak and over the years I emulated his weakness, abandoning my true nature.

"This summer Randy returned me to my true self. I am his lover; I belong to him. His father is now a house-slave. The odd thing is that he actually enjoys it. It's his natural state.

"As to yours, think about yourself. All your life you've felt best when you empathized with someone else's needs. You never felt better then when you could make someone else feel better. Now that will be your entire life -- your life will be devoted to determining exactly what Randy wants and providing it. And you, like my husband, will love it; it's both of yours natural state. That's why, in a few short days, Randy's been able to break all your boundaries. Right now you're thinking about the next time you can serve him and it is making your cunt so fucking hot. You've never enjoyed sex like you have the last few days." Debbie's face was flush when she turned to look at Mom. "How do you know all this?"

"Just as my son saw my true sexual nature, he saw yours. He and I are sexually aggressive; you are submissive. You fit our needs perfectly."

By this time the game had begun. With everyone's attention directed to the field, Mom told Debbie to follow her to a long abandoned press box. There, shielded from the crowd, Mom took Debbie in her powerful arms and kissed her, invading the blonde's mouth with her tongue, leaving no doubt who was in charge. Mom then spun Debbie around.

"Have you ever been ass fucked, slave,"

"No Mistress."

"My son loves ass fucking. So will you."

Mom opened the long slit in Debbie's skirt, exposing her naked bottom, and slid a well-lubricated butt plug in her ass. She ordered Debbie to turn around and display her braless breasts. Debbie pulled up her sweater. Mom fastened a nipple clamp on each.

They returned to watch the rest of the first half. The world saw two women, friends, chatting during the game. It is best they did not hear the conversation. Mom, her voice tone kind and friendly, graphically described Debbie's future as a sex slave, a willing slut, a needy whore, an ever-ready cunt, a fuck toy. She told Debbie how she would be used and degraded. Instead of being repelled, the words struck Debbie as sweet sensual caresses which stoked the blonde's already rampaging desires. Debbie wanted to grab her own tits and bury a hand in her cunt. Instead she shifted her position, moving the butt plug around inside her anus and rubbing the nipple clamps against her heavy sweater. Her eyes were on the game, but her mind was locked on the world of sexual depravity my mother described and for which she now longed.

A few minutes into the second half Mom ordered Debbie to meet her behind the press box. When Mom arrived she instructed Debbie to lean against the wall. Mom pulled aside her dress and displayed a flexible strap-on dildo, which was longer and thinner than my cock. Mom took firm hold of Debbie's hips and entered her. Mom's verbal abuse had its intended effect, Debbie's pussy was drenched. Debbie came several times before Mom, working her clit against the inside of the dildo's harness, herself exploded.

* * * *

After the game I met the two of them in the clearing near the school where I had taken Debbie earlier that week. Debbie was naked except for the clips on her nipples and the butt plug in her ass. Debbie, on Mom's instructions, had written "SLAVE" on her stomach with her lipstick.

"Crawl to me, slut."

Debbie fell to her hands and knees in the dirt, gingerly coming forward. The sticks and rocks cut into her skin.

When she reached me, I asked. "What do you think of mother?"

"She's just like you Master, beautiful and strong and sexy. I love her Master. Its wonderful to serve two such perfect people."

"Use your mouth on me."

A week before the sexy blonde undoing my pants was in control of a classroom in which I was just one of many anonymous students. Now she was on her knees, stripped naked and in utter servitude, preparing to suck my cock. As she licked my ball sac, Mom got out of the car, naked except for a pair of sandals and the strap-on dildo hanging between her legs. She was carrying a bottle of lubricant.

I know I've raved about the hard-bodied sex-pot Mom had become, but at this moment she again took my breath away. Her stomach was flat; the muscles of her abdomen showing. She was curvy and her toned legs, arms, and shoulders perfect. There was no sag to her round hard ass nor her fat tits. Her small brown nipples were erect. Her brown hair flowed wildly down her back and the look on her face confirmed she was ready to fuck until the sun came up.

"You're an amazing piece of ass, Mom."

"Thanks, stud."

"How did she do?"

"Her technique needs improvement, but you're right. She's a submissive slut. With the proper training she will be useful."

Debbie had taken my left testicle into her mouth, which she held on top of and gently coddled with her tongue while sucking on it with the slightest of force. She stroked the length of my hard cock with her hand, pausing to smear the pre-cum dripping from its tip into the head.

Mom and I exchanged deep steamy kisses. My hands explored her massive tits; her's my chest. Debbie's mouth switched to the other testicle and, after giving it the same lavish attention, licked the head of my cock. Mom grabbed a handful of Debbie's hair, pulling her face from my penis. Debbie looked at her, adoration shining on her face.

"You will swallow my son's dick. Open your mouth as wide as it can go and pull your teeth back behind your lips. Worthy slaves respect their Master's cock. Show us you're a useful slave."

Debbie centered her face over my cock and Mom pushed her head down until five inches of my meat were buried in her face. Mom immediately pulled her head back up until only the crown was in her mouth and then shoved her back down. My cock banged against the back of Debbie's mouth and the opening of her throat. Mom continued jerking Debbie's head up and down and while Debbie occasionally gagged, she made sure only her lips, tongue, and mouth touched my tool despite the fury of the face-fuck. Debbie's mouth was going to be a welcome addition to the household.

After several minutes of this action Mom turned to me. "May I borrow her."

"Of course."

Mom pulled Debbie from my cock and fed her the dildo. It was about two inches longer than my dick and about three-quarters its girth. Debbie gagged a few times but Mom was merciless, pushing the artificial cock until its entire length disappeared into my teacher's face. It took a moment to realize that the dildo must be lodged in her throat. I placed my hand on Debbie's neck and felt it moving.

I leaned against the car to enjoy the view. Mom, who continued to slide the plastic cock down Debbie's throat, handed me the lubricant and I coated my dick. When I was done Mom pulled the dildo from my teacher's mouth. A long rope of spit stretched from Debbie's lips to the plastic monster until it, gracefully, snapped and swung down to Debbie's chin. Debbie stared at the dildo and then at Mom.

"Stand up pet.'

Debbie did so. "I love you Mistress."

"You are a devoted little slave."

"Oh yes, Mistress. You're like Master. You're beautiful and perfect."

Mom removed the nipple clips. The nipples were red and inflamed. Mom flicked each one with her index finger and although Debbie winced in pain, her nipples jumped to attention.

"Did that hurt your slutty tits, pet."

"Yes Mistress, it hurt my tits, but my tits liked it."

"What did it do to your slutty pussy?"

"My slutty pussy is burning up. It's dripping wet Mistress."

"Turn around and bend over."

Mom yanked the butt plug from her ass.

"She's all yours, stud."

I leaned Debbie forward so her hands were on the hood of the car and took hold of her hips. I smeared a dollop of juice from her pussy on the opening of her anus.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart."

Debbie grabbed her butt and spread her cheeks, baring her pink anal bud. I ran a finger down her ass' crevice, stopping to rub my thumb over the inflamed aperture. She moaned and rocked her butt back against my finger. The opening was relaxed and already stretched; the butt plug had done its job.

I fit my dick to her anus and entered her. I watched my cock push into her, watched as her asshole spread and her sphincter gave way, watched as her anus enveloped the head of my cock. Once the head was inside I took a moment to enjoy my triumph; this sweet young thing was mine. I continued to push, but slowly and deliberately, watching each inch of my cock slide in her virgin backdoor.

After several minutes the base of my cock was firmly planted against her butt, my pubic hairs tickling her ass. She was tight; she was an anal virgin. I could feel her insides mold themselves to my pole. Although my entry must have been painful, she never screamed and was soon cooing, sighing, and whimpering. My pace was leisurely, drawing out the sensations. Soon Debbie matched my movements, pushing into me as I entered her, soft moans of pleasure morphing into grunts of enthusiasm. She let go of her ass and dropped her hands to the car in an effort to maintain her balance. I took hold of her hair.

"Play with your hot steaming cunt."

Debbie reached to her crotch, frigging herself. I grabbed her waist to help her maintain her balance, taking advantage of the leverage to pick up the pace, driving myself deeper into her rump. Debbie started to breathe in short staccato bursts and the pace of her masturbation increased; she fondled her cunt with manic intensity, ramming several fingers in and out. Mom took hold of Debbie's breasts, which were good sized and firm, although no match for Mom's, and pinched the inflamed nipples. Debbie shuddered at the pain, but did not stop. Instead, she started moaning with a savage animal intensity while spit ran from her mouth and her body shook. Debbie's legs grew wobbly. I strengthened my grip on her and then her asshole clamped down hard on my cock. She screamed, "FUCKIN JESUS GOD," her voice reverberating in the empty forest as an orgasm racked her sweet body. Wheezing, she fell forward onto the hood of the car.

I was not through. Taking hold of Debbie's limp arm, I pulled her between Mom and I. We picked her up and entered her, my cock in her anus and Mom's dildo in her pussy. Deborah's pale white tits merged into Mom's large well-tanned breasts.

We bounced her up and down between us, fucking both holes at once. Debbie wrapped her arms around Mom's neck and covered her face with kisses while babbling her adoration: "I love you," "You're so beautiful," "I adore you," "I worship you," "I'm your cunt," "Please own me," " I'll do anything, want anything, feel anything, be anything you want," "Fuck me," "Fuck me please," "You and Randy are perfect..."

I was not going to last long. I not only had the pleasure of Debbie's tight anus, but could feel Mom's dildo rub the underside of my cock through the thin flesh separating Debbie's twin passages. I decided not to fight it. I shoved in hard one final time, bouncing Debbie in the air, as I filled her asshole with my seed. Debbie, who barely had time to recover from her last orgasm, followed a moment later, "SO FUCCCCKKKINNNGGG, GOOOD, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

When I pulled my softening manhood from Debbie's asshole, Mom grabbed her ass cheeks and held her in the air while fucking her with renewed power. The dildo was banging against the entry to Debbie's womb and the pain combined with the pleasure. Debbie, who seemed weightless in Mom's firm grasp, jerked and rattled through a series of follow-up orgasms until, all strength having left her, Mom pushed Debbie's inert body off the cock and onto the ground. Debbie lay in the dirt, breathing heavily. Cum dripped from her asshole.

Mom removed the dildo and leaned on the car, ass in the air. "Fuck me stud, fuck me." My dick had no trouble regaining its former hardness. I found her sweet pussy and entered her.

At first we took it nice and slow, putting on a show for the beautiful blonde lying on the ground, staring at us with awe. Debbie's hands returned to her tits and cunt. "You two are so beautiful. You fit together perfectly. You're Greek Gods. I love you. Please make me yours, please let me serve you."

Spurred on by our admiring audience we picked up the pace. Mom looked at Debbie, who was twisting her hard nipples. "Lick my cunt while your Master fucks me."

Six hours ago Debbie would have denied any lesbian inclinations. Nonetheless, and without hesitation, she scurried between my mother and the car and used her mouth on Mom's labia and clitoris while I took her from behind.

Mom's cunt was, as always, remarkably tight and she used her exquisite control of her powerful muscles to work over my cock. I could feel another reservoir of cum building in my balls. Debbie reached under Mom and began stroking my scrotum. Meanwhile Mom, clearly enjoying the pretty young blonde's mouth and tongue, encouraged her. "Eat me my delightful little slut-whore. Lick your Mistress' pussy. Show me what a wicked little cunt you are. Worship me with you mouth my little slut, lick me HARD!"

The sounds of our grunts and of our bodies working against each other filled the small glen, the scent of our sweating straining bodies mixed with that of the forest. Life was perfect. I lived with an always ready to fuck hard-bodied bitch, a woman sans jealously or sexual limits. Now I had turned my luscious young teacher into a sex-toy.