Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hard squeeze from Mom's cunt muscles re-focused my attention. She was fucking back, harder than ever. She grabbed Debbie's head, holding it against her clit.

"You fuck your Mommy so good, baby. Give her your hard cock. Fill me with your cum. I gonna scream on that big dick of yours."

"You like the way I fuck you, Mommy? Do you like he way the slut eats your pussy?"

"Mommy loves the way you fuck her. The slut's mouth feels so good. What a wonderful little whore she's going to be. Oh yeah, baby. Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH YEAH, BABY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, CUMMMINNNG."

As the orgasm surged through her, Mom squeezed down hard. I pushed all the way in and came, splattering my cum inside her. Mom turned, threw her arms around my neck, and rested her sweaty body against mine. I put a hand on the small of her back, pulling her tightly to me, loving the feel of her tits against my chest. We took turns exploring each other's mouths, our tongues playing, our lips enveloping each others.

After a few minutes we broke the kiss and looked at our conquest. Debbie was sitting on the ground, panting, staring at us worshipfully.

"Play with your tits, play with them hard," I said.

My teacher took a breast in each hand and squeezed. You could seen the muscles in her arms tighten.

"Now, work the nipples," Mom added.

Debbie's fingers caught her small red nipples and pushed them together, her fingers clearly straining in the effort.

"Are you horny slut."

"Yes, Master."

"Is your cunt on fire?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mom took the dildo she has been wearing and tossed it to Debbie. "You may relieve yourself with this."

Debbie shoved it into her pussy. There was no resistance and no need for lubrication. Two hands on its base, she pumped it into herself with a maniacal frenzy. I took Mom's hand in my own as we watched our conquest. Mom leaned her body into mine and I lay an arm across her shoulders. "She is quite the little slut." "She certainly is. You were right about her, she was born to serve," Mom replied.

Debbie's hips bucked off the ground as she drove herself higher and higher. When she was about to cum Mom straddled her face and I stood astride her knees. When Debbie exploded beneath us, her body writhing in the dirt, Mom unleashed a flow of urine on her face. I did the same, aiming my stream at her tits. Debbie's eyes opened and she tried to drink as much of Mom's piss as she could capture, which set off a follow-up orgasm as powerful as the first.

Mom and I stepped away. Debbie was panting, laying in the dirt, which slowly turned into mud as our piss dripped from her body. The dildo slowly slid from her cunt. She was still trying to catch her breath when I went to my car and checked my I-pad. The expected message from Amy was there.

I returned with Debbie's clothes. "Put these on. Don't worry about how you look. When you get home your husband will be out cold, he'll have no idea you're there. Take a shower and go to bed.

"He will be a horny little boy this weekend. Don't let him enter you and don't hide your lack of arousal, but don't blame him. Just say you're tired. Suck him off, but make a point of not swallowing. Do it as often as he wants.

"On Saturday you will meet Mom for lunch at Geraldo's, it's the most popular and public place in town. I want the world to know about your budding friendship."

I handed her an envelope. "In this envelope is a contract. In it you agree to become my slave. You will devote yourself to serving me, employing your skills and intelligence to discerning what makes me happy and then providing it. My happiness is your goal. You will, however, remain a teacher. I will have use of you in that role."

She opened the envelope and in a child-like voice said, "Where do I sign?"

"Not yet. Take it home, study it, think about it. There must be no question that you understand that servitude is your free choice and your true nature. I will meet you in your classroom Monday morning. You can give it to me, or withhold it, then."

Debbie dragged her satiated body to bed long after midnight. Her husband was asleep on the couch, stinking of beer. He had spent the evening trying to get in Amy's pants but, finally, she had said she would have to think about it over the weekend. They would meet on Monday. Before leaving Amy slipped something in his drink that guaranteed his comatose condition.