Becoming the Man He was Meant to Be Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Tony could tell the whole story of that experience Brian's cock erupted and his body convulsed in pleasure. Though he didn't have quite the load Tim had shot in the shower that morning, Brian delivered a much larger than average load of cum. The first burst nearly shot all the way to his face sending droplets of thick goo onto his shoulder and neck. The remaining burst left small puddles on his chest, belly and pubic area. As Brian lay panting with his skin still tingling, Tony got up and walked over to his side. Still trying to catch his breath, Brian just stared up at the man that was smiling as he looked over the naked cum covered young man.

"See, kid. Doing new things can be really hot!" Tony said barely hiding his own excitement.

"Yeah, wow that was fucking awesome, Tony. But um don't you need to do something too?" Brian managed to say as he suppressed the urge to reach out and fondle his friend's obvious bulge.

"Maybe, we can do that another time. I really need to get back to my dorm and get some sleep, kid," Tony answered while reaching down and gently tussling Brian's hair.

Brian smiled enjoying the feel of his friend playing with his hair. They said their goodbyes and Tony left Brian lying on his bed with cum slowly drying on his skin. Brian was disappointed at not getting to see his first hard cock but encouraged that there would be another time.

Tony hurried across the ball fields that separated the freshmen dorms from the upper classmen dorms. He was very horny from the experience and almost took it to another level. But something told him he needed to go slowly with the kid, which was the nickname he would use for Brian for the rest of their lives. Instead he had decided that he would try to get Ty to bend over for him when he got home. However, he was disappointed to discover that his roommate was out. Since he figured that meant the promiscuous surfer was either back on Prospect or going at with some other student he knew it wasn't worth waiting. He would find out the next day that Ty had gotten lucky with one of the local girls who was paying back her boyfriend for some infraction by fucking the cute blond college stud.

Tony decided to walk down the hall and see if Johnny and Bob were up for a little three-way fun. Halfway down the hall he ran into Tim who was returning from an unsuccessful night of trying to pick up local girls. Tim had no issue with paying for it on Prospect, but wasn't in the mood for a whore that night so he decided to pack it in when the locals didn't work out.

"Hey, Tony what's shaking?" Tim said in his usual boisterous way.

"Not, much, what has you so up?"

"Fuck, I wish something had me up. I went pussy hunting but the pickings were slim."

"Thought that is what Prospect was for; all the whores taken too?"

"I don't fucking know, wasn't in the mood for hired cunt tonight," Tim replied as he opened his room door. "You smoke pot? I got some killer weed."

One of the advantages of being the hall captain was a private room which allowed Tim to do as he pleased in his room. Tony didn't have a lot of experience with drugs as he had been sheltered from much of that. Serena had introduced him to marijuana and they occasionally used it to enhance their sex play. Tony figured since Tim was already horny a little pot might be the key to discovering what it felt like to slip his cock through a forest of red hair and into Tim's nicely filled out ass.

"Sounds good, been a boring evening so far."

Tim led Tony into his room and gestured toward a small loveseat that sat where a second bed would have been, "Have a seat."

Tony plopped down on the old worn sofa as Tim opened the window and then fumbled around in the closet to retrieve his bong and a small bag of pot. He joined Tony on the loveseat and filled the bowl. After a few hits each they were both pleasantly stoned. Any inhibitions Tony may have had were completely eliminated by the marijuana high. He turned so that his face was only a few inches from Tim's and put his hand on the captain's crotch.

"You have a hot ass and I really want to fuck you like a sexy red-headed slut likes it!" Tony said in a near snarl.

Tim was used to being the aggressor in sexual situations. This turn of events set his heart pounding. But ever the joker he wasn't ready to just give in and drop his pants.

"On the first date? I may be a slut and I am definitely sexy, but I am not that easy!" Tim said playfully.

Intended or not it had the effect of stoking the flames of Tony's passion. This was going to be his first male ass fucking and he wasn't in the mood to play games. His experience with Brian and the pot had made him very horny. Suddenly he was on top Tim.

"Fuck, you are very easy, you little slut. I am going to turn your ass into a cunt and ride you like a little bitch!" Tony said forcefully as he started pulling at Tim's clothes.

"It will be better than any pussy you ever had!" Tim managed to get out before Tony pressed his lips to Tim's lips.

Tony kissed the surprised Tim hard forcing his tongue into the red head's mouth. The combination, of the marijuana high, the tone of Tony's voice, the suddenness of the onslaught and the unexpected kiss left Tim stunned and without the will to resist. He completely surrendered knowing fully that Tony would be in control for the rest of the encounter. Tim seldom kissed when having sex with guys and hadn't figured Tony to be into kissing guys. Truth was it was less a kiss and more of an attack. Tony never allowed Tim's tongue to do more than be pushed back by his own. He kissed so hard that his teeth scraped Tim's lips. Undressing his prey was a struggle as Tim was pinned under Tony. In his lust to get Tim naked he ripped the red head's tee shit wide open.

"Fuck! You are a wild man," Tim moaned as Tony jumped up and began stripping off his own clothes.

Tim needed no instructions and quickly removed what Tony had not managed to take off of him. Tony put his hard throbbing cock in Tim's face.

"Suck it good, bitch!" Tony barked.

Tim immediately devoured Tony's rigid pole easily taking almost the whole thing in his mouth. He was totally in Tony's control and genuinely wanted to please his menacing partner. After only a few minutes, Tony grunted that it was time for Tim to give up his pussy and dragged the red head to the floor. As Tony bent him over the sofa, Tim protested, begging Tony to let him get some lube. He was always prepared for anal sex and kept a supply of KY lubricant in his room. Tony released him allowing him to get the tube of slippery goo. Tim grabbed the lube handed it to Tony and willing got in position. Tony roughly shoved the top of the tube into Tim's anus and gave him a large squirt in the ass. He didn't bother to coat his dick. Instead he tossed aside the tube, grabbed his big hard cock and aimed it for Tim's hairy hole. Tim knew that it was likely going to be the hardest roughest fuck he had ever had.

Most of the guys he let fuck him were like Bob, not too thick and generally gentle lovers. He loved when Bob impaled him with his slender cock. It was always a nice slow gentle fuck with a cock that didn't over stretch his tight sphincter. Even when he took JJ's thicker meat it wasn't bad, because he always worked Tim's ass with his fingers and opened up his ass before slowly pushing his fat cock inside. Tim was practically shaking at the thought of the rough hard fuck he was about to get. He didn't have long to ponder what was happening.

As soon as Tony had his cock head pressed to Tim's anal rim he grabbed the redhead's hips and drove his cock forward. The slickness of the lube caused Tony to go deeper than he meant to. Nearly all of his big, thick cock tore into Tim's ass. The startled young man had to bury his face in the sofa cushion to stifle his scream. The assault made it feel like his ass was being torn open. His rectum burned and clamped down in protest of the sudden invasion. At the same time Tim was filled with a pleasure he had never known. Somehow he raised his head up and moaned, "Yes, oh god yes! Fuck me hard! Fill your bitch's cunt!"

Though Tony didn't need the encouragement the words added to the frenzy of the assault. Tony dug his fingers into Tim's hips and began ramming his cock in and out of the captain's rapidly loosening ass. Tim had managed to relax and was totally enjoying the experience of having his once tight anus and rectum turned into a warm, wide open cunt. Tony had amazing staying power that night; more staying power than Tim who came all over the sofa cushion after about ten minutes. It was almost another ten minutes before Tony shot his seed into Tim's bowels. After he came Tony pulled his cock from his partner's man cunt and wiped it clean on Tim's ass.

"That was fun, bitch. We will have to do it again sometime. You have a nice little cunt under all that hair, pussy boy," Tony said with a tinge of nastiness and then playfully smacked Tim's ass.

Tim started to get up but Tony barked at him to stay in his bitch position. Tim dutifully obeyed while Tony got dressed.

"Night slut," Tony said as he opened the door with Tim still naked and bent over the little sofa.

As soon as Tony was gone, Tim grabbed a pair of boxers and headed for the shower.

Tony returned to his room and stripped naked before falling into bed. It had been a long day and he had his first college class at ten the next morning. He was snoring a few minutes later when Tyler returned from enjoying the revenge fuck.

The next morning when Tony and Ty headed for the showers they found a full house. The first few days of class were always like that until schedules seemed to naturally work themselves out. Every shower head was taken and three naked guys were hanging in the towel room. Tyler introduced Tony to the guys he hadn't met as they shed their boxers and joined the naked throng. There was no undercurrent of sex that morning or even any hard cocks. Though Tony did get to see a lot of naked male ass and cock up close it was having less of an effect on his libido. He marveled at how quickly he had become accustomed to his new situation. Soon it was his and Tyler's turn in the shower and they quickly washed as there were others waiting. It seemed all thirty guys on the floor were showering at once that morning. All except Tim; his long shower after his ass fucking was sufficient to get through the morning. However, his ass was so sore that sitting in class was difficult. But no one skipped class at Ballmon. The only way out would have been to visit the student health center. He wasn't about to go there and have his well fucked ass examined.

Chapter 3 - Tony settles in to Life at Ballmon

The next few weeks were very busy for Tony. Formal education was far different from having a personal set of tutors teach you. Education had never been a routine of classes, assignments and studying on your own for Tony. He marveled at how easily Ty and the others in his hall seemed to be able to handle the school work and still have plenty of time for socializing. Ty gave him a raft of shit over his refusal to go cunt crawling at the local joints. He even turned down a repeat of the Prospect foursome on the weekend. He saw Brian almost every day and they talked a lot. His refusal to visit the freshmen dorms again left the younger man frustrated and wondering how Tony really felt about him. Even Tim made a couple of unsuccessful tries to lure Tony into his room in hopes of a repeat performance. None of them realized how stressful the adjustment to college studies was for Tony. Ty tried to empathize with his roommate and did his best to offer support and help. But he simply did not see the big deal.

Tyler had been a prep school student before coming to Ballmon. The formal part of education was not much different at college than it had been at his high school. For that matter the social and living part was pretty similar too; at least for a guy like Tyler that was openly and comfortably bi and very attractive to both sexes. None of this was true for Tony. He was very intelligent but had never been forced to conform to a standardized learning style. As for the social and living arrangements they were completely foreign to Tony. He had never really had much interaction with people his age. Now he found himself living amongst thousands of young men. In addition, his first couple of days at college had been a whirlwind of new sexual experiences. So in the midst of trying to come to grips with the academic routine, he was also actively contemplating exactly who Anthony Madison was or at least who he was to become.

Ty did offer one thing that was a great help to Tony; relieving sexual tension. The easy going suffer was happy to do a little fooling around exchanging blowjobs every few days to keep Tony's testosterone in check. They had one repeat of the Dom/sub play with Ty enjoying a very hard spanking. Tony enjoyed the sex with Ty and definitely wanted to expand his horizons. But during the first few weeks he had too many other things on his mind and liked the easy way Ty allowed things to happen. He knew Tim and Brian would just be too much work and distraction. As for Bob and Johnny, they would have to wait until there was more time to devote to such a scene. Prospect Lane just seemed to him an unnecessary waste of time. Though he did on at least one occasion close his eyes and fantasized about Kelly while Ty was sucking his cock.

After getting his first couple of tests back and finding that he had earned high scores, Tony began to relax some. He even agreed to celebrate their in common good grades with Brian. It had been over five weeks since Tony had watched his younger friend masturbate. Brian was thrilled to discover that Tony hadn't completely abandoned him. Tony borrowed a car from one of his hall mates and took Brian over to a joint by the highway. The place had topless waitresses and strip shows. More importantly they were very lax about checking IDs. Neither of the guys was carded at the door and both downed too much alcohol. Brian of course was not used to drinking and got completely smashed. Tony though less drunk knew he was in no shape to make a 50 mile drive back to campus. Fortunately, the nearby no tell motel still had a room available. Tony imagined the rooms were more often occupied by the waitresses and stripers who sidelined as prostitutes and their customers than two drunken guys. As it turned out there was only one big bed in the room they got. Tony didn't object to sleeping in the same bed with Brian and the younger man would have been even happier to be sleeping next to Tony had he not been too drunk to grasp the situation.

As Tony was helping undress his loaded friend, Brian managed to slur a question, "Do you like me Tony?"

"Of course, Kid. We are pals, buddies, good friends."

"No, no, I mean like me in oh um a sex way."

Tony smiled at Brian. Though he would not have planned it this way, he thought perhaps it might be easier for Brian if his first gay fuck was while drunk. That way if he didn't like it or felt bad after he would at least have that excuse.

"Are you trying to say you want me to fuck you, Kid?"

Brian's heart nearly leapt from his chest. He hadn't really thought out exactly what he wanted to do with Tony in the weeks he had been contemplating being naked with him. The surprise question actually seemed to sober him up just a bit.

"I am not really sure what it means when you say fuck me. I have never ever done anything with a guy except what we did." Brian replied nervously. "But I do know I am interested in you that way.

Tony sat down on the bed next to Brian who he had helped strip down to his underwear. The older student was still fully clothed.

"Well the honest truth is I am not that experienced having sex with guys. I love pussy but gay sex is fun too. As for what fucking means when it is two guys I guess there are different interpretations. It could mean just fooling around touching, jerking each other off. It could mean sucking each other's cocks. Or it could be real fucking, with one of the guy's asses serving as the pussy," Tony explained as he gently caressed Brian's exposed thigh.

The touch alone would have made Brian rock hard. The addition of the frank words about two guys having sex was exhilarating to him.

"Tony, I don't know about the actual fucking thing. I am afraid it would hurt. But all the other stuff I would like to do if you want."

"Well, you never have to do anything you don't want to do, Kid. But if your partner is gentle and goes slow it won't hurt much and the pleasure will wipe out any pain there is."

"If I decide to let you try, would you be gentle with me?" Brian asked in an innocent way that almost melted Tony.

If he fucked him, Tony knew it would be very different from the way he had fucked Tim. He figured the times for words had passed. He just nodded, touched Brian's cheek softly and stood up. He stripped off his clothes while Brian watched mesmerized. Tony stood in front of Brian letting his woozy friend examine his naked body. Then he reached down took the kid's hand and guided it to his crotch. Brian felt as if a jolt of electricity passed between them when his fingertips touched Tony's cock.

"I..I ..I don't know what to do," Brian stammered nervously.

"Just do what you do to yourself," Tony suggested and then quickly added, "Remember to be gentle with my balls."

Brian began fondling Tony's genitals with his chubby fingers. He was thrilled and amazed when Tony's cock started growing. He couldn't believe how much it grew as he stroked it to full erection. His own cock was straining against the fabric of his underwear as if it was trying to rip free of the cloth prison.

"Would it be ok if I took off my underwear?" Brian asked timidly.

"Of course," Tony answered stepping back to give his partner room to stand up.

When Brian tried to get to his feet he stumbled and fell forward ending up in Tony's arms.

"Whoa, let me help you, kid," Tony said and flashed a reassuring smile.

As far as Brian was concerned he was completely in his friends hands. Anything Tony wanted to do was ok. Tony guided Brian back toward the bed and hooked his fingers into the waistband of his shorts as he sat him back down. Then he pulled Brian's underwear off and tossed them aside. The kid's cock stood up straight as if it was a tree growing from the forest of hair that surrounded the vein covered throbbing organ.

"Lay back and spread your legs," Tony demanded.

Brian immediately fell back onto the bed and drew his feet up spreading his thighs as wide as he could. He lay there as if putting his genitals on display. Tony slipped onto the bed next to him and began fondling Brian's balls with one hand while stroking his cock with the other. Brian began moaning overwhelmed by the touch of his friend. He was amazed to find his first male lover's touch to be gentler than either of the girls who had touched his cock. Both of them seemed only interested in bringing about the final out come. They had grabbed him firmly as if his cock was a gear shift. Then they pounded it in their fists until he came. He had never imagined that someone touching him could feel as good as it felt when Tony touched him. If he hadn't had so much alcohol in his system he would have cum very quickly.

"Are you ready to try cock sucking?" Tony asked after several minutes.

"I am ready for anything you want," Brian responded sincerely.

"Good, get down on your knees next to the bed."

Tony sat on the edge of the bed with his legs spread; one on ether side of the kneeling young man. Brian immediately began fondling Tony's balls and stroking his cock trying to emulate what his friend had just been doing for him. After a couple of minutes Tony slipped his hand around the back of Brian's head and entwined his fingers in the tussle of unkempt hair. Using very slight pressure Tony began to move his friends head slowly toward his cock. Brian knew what was happening and offered no resistance despite his fear over having no idea how to suck cock.

1...45678...26