All Comments on 'Behind the Shed Again'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JimppalJimppalalmost 8 years ago
Behind the Shed Again

Great to see a sequel to Behind The Shed!

tikiman4109tikiman4109almost 8 years ago
You

You're back! Hallelujah!

Keep up the good work - you're easily one of the best authors on here.

And your alter ego, too.

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDalmost 8 years ago
Urgh...

Please go back & return when you've got a serious story to tell.

WTF happened, CP? You were a legend on Lit, so how did it go so wrong?

Better "stay in the shed" for now. Urgh....

canstretchcanstretchalmost 8 years ago
Such a tease

I know I'm not the only one that was waiting for him to actually piss in his sister's mouth. She obviously wants it. Please make the next installment one where he finally does.

Also, if there is anyway you can put ur old stories back up, that would be amazing. Please continue to write

HecticCriticalHecticCriticalalmost 8 years ago
continue writing

Please continue this story. love these characters.

The next story they should all go jogging together or maybe hiking. then fuck outdoors right when they hit the runners high where ever they are at that moment.

chris61991chris61991about 7 years ago
Still hot!

2nd part was hot, too, if a bit shorter! Just fantasy, I know, but i WISH I had had open-minded siblings like this growing up!

TheHornyPhoenixTheHornyPhoenixalmost 7 years ago
Some further ideas

You said they wanted cuddling at the end of this one.

Next story, parents on a trip for a few days. Boom. So much gentle soft loving sex. Maybe in the end they do fall in love, all of them. Like how you said in a way that they couldn't love each other like that, change it, make it happen.

Sorry, this was real good.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

A shame that this didn't actually continue right where the first one let off, and that it was so short.

disappointed me a bit especially considering that the first ended in the middle of a scene with the promise of being continued.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
A bit of a turnoff

I wasn't into the bit with urine, or the asslicking. Or the guy getting assfucked so I vastly preferred the first chapter.

And I don't believe Bree was on the pill so the mention of coming in her felt inconsistent with the first chapter.

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
This was rushed.

Don't know any hetero males that ever get tired of feeling breasts, in all their squishyness. The absence of this is a sign how this was rushed. Written like a mechanic changing oil. This jumped into the realm of the "Aristocrats" pretty quickly. Welp, at least the price was right.

Intrigued that he seemed to be headed down the road to getting pegged. That would be fascinating to explore.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 5 years ago
Great story

Would really like to read more about the three of them and where their relationship goes. A couple times in the story Kevin says that they don't feel emotional love for each other only familial love, the love that a brother and sister have for each other.

I don't see how that's possible given how far they have gone in their sexual relationship. They are so emotionally close, and so open with each other that they have gone beyond familial love.

It would be good to have another chapter that dealt with them recognising their true love for each other and moving forward together with that acceptance.

And, of course, the sex is great between the three of them. Want more of that as well.

A 5 star story....

hahuohahuoabout 4 years ago
Great story

I would really love to read more about this and how they continue to explore

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
What a tradition

I read with much enjoyment your sequel to Behind the Shed. It's a winner in my estimation. Keep up the good works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To bad this Story line got dropped, would of lived to see the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You took a decent story and made it trash with the pissing

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/6/2022) I was looking forward to reading about a new development in their relationship and situation. Perhaps Marie moving out or a jealous boyfriend or girlfriend? Maybe their parents find out and force them to make life-changing decisions. Maybe a romantic spark between two of the siblings that endanger their overall relationship. Really…I was hoping for something that would add to this well-written Hot Narrative. Introducing waterworks and the possible pegging of Kevin did the opposite, IMO. Why am I getting the feeling that this chapter was originally the ending of the first but was misplaced at the time of submission and found two years later? The first chapter was an easy five stars but with this chapter, the series averages out to four for me. So disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mom and Dad catch them in the basement and join the fun !!

CherryGlitterCherryGlitterover 1 year ago

I liked the pissing addition. It is rare to see something like that in stories.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Still absolutely filthy. Still loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Add a deviant neighbor who spied on them behind the shed. Maybe, he has a young daughter, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would really like to see the next chapter to this story !!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awaiting the next chapter anxiously; regretting my wasted youth; wish it had been this great!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still hoping for a sequel for these three.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Feel like it lost something special when you find out that "little miss perfect" Marie was actually a bit of a slut (from the first part you basically find out she's no stranger to sex and stuff, and especially loves anal), and even here it hints at her taking who-knows-how-many cocks up the ass. If only she had been kept as sexually pure as Bree, this could have been really special. Not saying it's not still hot, but you can find that in most stories; having siblings share their first times with each other is rarer and adds something special to the story imo. As for cumming in Bree, I believe it's implied that she is now on the pill, as per Marie's suggestion for her to ask her mom about it in the first part. But perhaps not and that is a development for future parts, should they arrive.

I'd be curious to read a 3rd part or more. Get rid of Marie (does she have a boyfriend or does she just let random guys fuck her?) and let Kevin and Bree fall for each other. That's how I'd like to see it go at least.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please let daddy or a pervy neighbor get involved!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The developments at the end of part one, with the girls doing stuff with each other, laid ground for the content of part two. This is not much more than the sex gymnastics as seen in run of the mill porn flics. No romantic spark between them, just: what else can we do? This is the way it goes, in real life even, if there is neither love or the intention to have sex with the intention to make children.

To carry the original plot the MCs could have been neighbouring teenagers that start experimenting the way it was being described in part one, keeping the relation purely sexual. These MCs could satisfy their curiosity und go at it until the excitement and newness wears of, they'd simply drift apart and that's it. I don't think it wouldn't take much away from the kinkyness if they'd be real close friends from early childhood on instead of siblings. I also do agree with Anonymus "Feel like it lost something special...", only, it doesn't really matter that much if the series is just about the Olympics of sexual practices, albeit between siblings.

hamborgerhamborger3 days ago

Don’t know why so many are complaining about this sequel. I loved it and hope it continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
5023 Followers
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Behind The Shed Previous Part