Behind the Shed Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

We fucked like that for a short while, my sisters still talking to each other casually, but after a few minutes it was impossible to ignore the fire that was building in us. Marie turned her head back to face me and leaned forward, resting her hands on my chest. She humped against me harder now, working in conjunction with my finger on her clit. Bree was silently watching, probably wondering how she could join in on the fun.

"Come lick my butt," Marie told her, as if reading her mind.

Bree instantly complied, suddenly behind her sister with her face disappearing from my view. I only saw the top of her head as Marie stopped moving her hips for a moment. Her eyes closed, and I knew it was because Bree was now eating her ass out. I felt Bree's fingers graze my balls, and starting thrusting again.

"Stick your finger up his ass too," Marie ordered. Again, Bree did not hesitate.

I felt the wonderful sensation of my butthole being invaded, and was pleasantly surprised at how deep she could get it. She was able to reach my prostate better, and was massaging it now, encouraging the cum to build up in me. If she could keep her finger that deep when I actually came...

"I'm cumming!" Marie exclaimed, and grunted over and over as Bree's tongue dove into her asshole while my cock pierced her other opening. The combination must have felt incredible, judging by her reaction.

I was getting close, but I felt empowered to make my own demand now. I didn't need to say it either, they would know what I wanted. I slipped my cock out of Marie's pussy and gave Bree a familiar look. She saw it, and nodded. She sucked the cunt juice off my cock, for her own quick pleasure, and got it nice and slimy before positioning it at Marie's butthole. I slipped back inside my sister, who didn't fight it at all as I invaded her back there. Instead, she groaned with delight as if she had been waiting for this all along.

Bree knew to keep her finger in my ass as I fucked Marie. Her butt was very experienced and she could take it better than Bree. But there was still something arousing about an inexperienced butt too, tighter and more reactive to new sensations. Marie's anus felt incredible, or was it her rectum that I was feeling now? Hard to say, but it all felt amazing. With Bree it was more about the naughty act, whereas this was just hardcore deviant fucking. Both had their merits, and both holes ended up filled with cum, so I was happy either way.

Bree's questing finger was getting me there rapidly, in a way that made my orgasm almost involuntary. I wanted desperately to fill Marie's ass with my sperm, to mate with her in this forbidden way, and to have Bree watch it happen. In mere moments that would be our reality.

I moaned loudly, though it was a weak and helpless sound as it escaped me. I wasn't doing the fucking anymore, though I was the one with the cock and I was doing the thrusting. I was the one getting fucked, by Marie's ass and Bree's finger. I was the one submitting to wonderful sexual assault, having the orgasm wrenched from my body. When it started, I closed my eyes and let it all happen, helpless and submissive to whatever force was about to take over my body.

The pleasure was unreal, like rolling fire spiking sharply at the base of my cock and shooting out in thick spurts of fluid emotion. I wanted to cry, partly from the intensity of the orgasm and partly from the impossibly intimate experience of all of us connected in this way. I poured what felt like buckets of cum into Marie's butt, and she hungrily mashed her ass down onto me to catch it all, to force it as deep into her gut as she could. She needed my cum as badly as I needed to give it to her.

Bree dug her finger up into my ass, a bit too hard really, but there was no pain, only pleasure. She watched my balls contract and lift up into my body slightly, saw my taint pulsing as the sperm was being expelled, and finally pulled her finger out of me. The sensation left me feeling empty there, almost missing something. When I finally pulled my cock from Marie's ass, her stretched and abused hole dumped my cum back out onto the floor, soiling the carpet. Bree watched hungrily as the essence of our fuck collected there in an obscene pool, leaving Marie's asshole gaping deliciously in front of her.

Marie purred as she felt Bree softly lick her hole, from her pussy up to her ass and back. Bree was intoxicated by the taste, and only stopped to suck my cock into her mouth momentarily before going back to Marie's holes. She alternated for a few moments, dragging out our pleasure as long as possible.

Afterward, when further sexual activity was no longer possible because of our exhaustion, we knew we had to get to bed soon. We must have been fucking for over an hour, maybe longer, and we needed sleep now. Still, it was hard to leave each other after that, much less get dressed and cover our nakedness. We all wanted to just cuddle together under a blanket and fall asleep together. But that was just not possible, not until our parents were gone and we were all alone. We could just say we fell asleep down here, but if we couldn't all be naked under the same blanket, what was the point?

"See you guys tomorrow morning, then?" Marie said after a while, with a laugh.

"Always," I replied. "Want anything different?"

It was a normal question for the situation. Sometimes we masturbated together, sometimes we fucked, sometimes I fucked one while the other got eaten out, sometimes I fucked both, sometimes...

"Will you pee on me?" Bree asked. "Not my face or anything, just on my...pussy?"

It was funny to hear her ask anything sexual with such sheepishness, but this was something we had never done before. It turned me on to think about that, so I couldn't say no.

I nodded. "Of course! Marie?"

Marie smiled, but shook her head. "Pissing is your thing, I just want my piss hole licked. That's as far as I want to go, for now."

"Ok then," I said, yawning and stretching. "Fuck you both tomorrow."

"Fuck you tomorrow!" Bree replied. It was our funny, yet truthful, way of saying goodnight lately.

Marie just shook her head at our immaturity, but still said, "Fuck you tomorrow."

I slept great that night, and looked forward to another great day of being with my sisters. It always started good when we were behind the shed.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers
12