Being Blacked is Fabulous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me so sexily, I felt the heat in my chest again. He took several shots of me, telling me to twist and turn, try to hide my face. He climbed over me and tweaked my nipples, I tried to pretend I didn't want it, but it was so difficult knowing what he had done to me earlier. He photo'd his fingers twisting my nipples one at a time, then stroking me. He was driving me nuts; I stared up at him begging him, for the camera to stop.

Next he got down on me sliding backwards and my fanny got it, thick black fingers invading me, feeling my smooth pussy lips take fire. He snapped away at me and his fingers, I lifted my head to watch, it was mesmeric, so tantalising, erotic, He snapped my face, bright red, flushed, on fire, mouth open, teeth bared, eyes flashing wildly.

He nipped my clit and I screamed out, it was like being hit by a car, a buffeting 100mile an hour wind. "No, no please don't, oh god no!" I cried out. There was no play acting now. I was up the rigging right at the top and about to be blasted off it. My fanny felt like a pool of boiling roiling lava, red, white hot, spewing forth as I came cum after cum.

I couldn't stand it any more, I burst into tears of unbridled submission, I begged him to, "stop, not to stop, do me, free me, let me go, fuck me, do anything but please don't torture me any more this way." He made me cum many more time before I got my desperate wish granted. I had never loved being sexed as much as this, my husband was nothing more than a mere boy compared to Kala. There was no way now I would ever again think of going back to John; my future was here, right on top of me.

Then I got screwed again, he just piled into me, I was helpless and defenceless, Kala really did go for it and me. I wasn't given any consideration, no thought, no respite, he just plain fucked me half to death, when he stopped I was nothing, lifeless. The term rag doll, and I, became good friends that weekend.

I opened my eyes to find my bonds had gone, along with Kala, I went to sleep where I was. I knew I had to wait for him; I didn't need to be told now. I felt myself being shaken awake. It was him, he had a drink for me, he let me wake up and then told me to come to his office down the hall when I was ready to. I dashed into the shower again, put on a little make up, put on some more underwear and went to him.

He had a chair for me, I sat next to him, I sat as close as I could without actually sitting on him. Then he turned on the film. I sat there and watched from different angles being forcibly and inexorably seduced, then ultimately screwed and fucked.

I saw myself struggle against him, but he overpowered me, I fought a little, I saw myself being thrown on to the bed, him undressing, me gawking at his wonderful black heavenly cock. Then I saw me grabbing it, tugging him to me, begging for it and him. Then the best, I watched myself get fucked like being fucked had just been invented.

The cameras caught him fantastically, my legs were high and wide, and I watched in amazement as his thick heavy black meaty prick blew in and out of me. The lips of my pussy were turned in the out as he thrust home and pulled back for another one. My love juice sparkled on me as he slid forcefully in and out. The blackness of him sent me into climax again sat right there!

The contrast of me and him was over whelming, his muscular black rump tightening and slackening off as he drove in and out was too much, it blew me apart again. And then the moment of them all, I saw him fucking his sperm into me, and me collecting it all. I could see my own body convulsing as I sucked it from him into my waiting womb.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting in his lap, arms tight around him, and saying.

"Kala, I don't ever want to go back, I have to, I need to, to stay here with you, I'll do anything you tell me, I will never say no, I promise, please Kala please?"

"Yes Kelly, I already know that, and that is why you are already here, if I hadn't been sure of you, you wouldn't be here in the first place!" It was a statement, not a comment, it suddenly made me realise where I was, who I was with, and where I was going, or I thought I did.

"Have a look at the stills Kelly, they are ready to be e mailed to him, then the film, think he'll like it, them?" he laughed. "Oh," he added, "and there isn't one showing my face, how unreal is that then?" I stared at them, I saw a woman in utter ecstasy, utter arousal, tied helplessly by her master. My head was thrown back, then it was up in fabulous agony, I could see all my own emotions being beaten out of me by those black invasive fingers. I heard in my head, me begging him to stop, not to stop, do me, anything but do/don't stop. I felt the power of my orgasms all over again as I stared at the photos.

"Ready to hit the send button Kelly?" he asked.

"Oh Kala, yes, but can I write a message too please?"

"But of course you can," he replied, "as long as it is one word, and that word is 'HELP!'

I knew what he was doing, I had forgotten the reason for all this, I wrote:- HELP JOHN! Then I hit the send button, Kala took my phone and sent a text to him, saying, 'you have e mail.'

Two hours later John called me. I answered just how Kala had told me to, breathless, worn out, defeated.

"Kelly where are you, what's going on, who has you, tell me, I will free you and kill the black bastard." I smiled, 'gotcha!' I told myself, Kala smiled too.

"I don't know who it is, or where I am John, I'm helpless," I huskily told him, "I'm tied to a bed and I can't get free, he has had me all day, he is next to me now. Then I spoke to my attacker for John's benefit.

'Oh don't,' I breathed down the phone as Kala rucked my pussy. 'Please stop, oh nooooo,' I moaned letting out a small orgasm for my husband.

"Kelly," he shouted down the phone, "try and resist, I know you can do it." I gave out the kind of moaning groan that he is all too well aware of, me cumming.

"I can't stop him John, he is making me cum when ever he wants to, its too late, I've had it. He has told me that once I go black, I will never go back, and John," I mumbled, "I'm starting to believe him." John had gone silent, I listened to him breathing, 'take that you bastard,' I told him in my head. I waited for him to speak as I grunted softly down the phone to him, nothing! So I improvised.

"Please not again," I whispered, "you have screwed me four times today, I can't take any more, please?" But my opposition was weak and timorous. Kala really did plonk his prick into me to make it even more real. I moaned heavenly. I could hear John gasping for breath, he was beaten, for the first time I had bettered the bastard.

"Oh," I gushed into the phone, "hmmmm, oh yes, Arggggh, oooooh, oh please yes yes yessssss." I hissed, there was no acting here again I assure you. I hit the stop button and threw the phone away.

"Please Kala fuck me into heaven, please Kala, make me never go back, I am black Kala, I love black, make me love it." And he did, I got screwed beyond being screwed, it was the best thing to have ever happened to me in my life, I had never wanted more than this.

The next morning there were 32 missed calls on my phone from John over night. I sent him a new text, 'you have e mail,' was all it said. Kala had sent the film an hour ago. I waited for a reply, but it was several hours before I got one, but by then I was too busy. I was making another film for John, and this one would definitely blow his boots off, I know it did to me!

We made love in the morning, I got to explore his body, I felt every inch of him, I kissed and paid homage to him, my super star, my hero, my man, and now my master. I had said to him, "Kala, I have never wanted to be like this, I had no idea I could even feel this way, but I do and I love it, and I want to do it for you."

"What's that then Kelly?" he said.

"I want to be owned by you, belong to you, serve you, learn to love you, in short I want to be your slave girl, sir" I added.

"Yes Kelly, I already know you do, there is nothing I don't already know about you, that's why I chose you, I found you months ago, you just needed showing the way."

To say I couldn't speak was a contradiction in terms, I was dumb totally. I just gaped at him, my mouth must have opened and closed like a garage door. I flopped back down on the bed stunned. He pulled me over him, gathered my hands behind my back and tied them, then he spanked me, it was hard and it hurt. I cried and wailed, but I also knew he could hit me a lot harder if he wanted to. I realised this was a lesson in obedience, don't obey, and this is what you'll get it said. I understood no problem.

That afternoon I was introduced to his wife, I still had my hands tied behind my back, I didn't question the reason. I had never met her, but I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful or sexy woman as she. She introduced herself as Tanya, Kala's wife of two years, "but we have a sort of arrangement Kelly," she told me. I wasn't really listening; I was just looking at her, taking her in. I was in total awe.

She was at least 6ft tall, weighed I guessed around 20lbs more than me. She was beautifully proportioned, her body magnificent, her face as stunning as any woman's face can be. She had huge big eyes that flashed at me, pools of deep dark shadows. High arching eye brows. Flaring cheekbones, full swept back lips, a slender chin, a swan like neck.

Large prominent breasts that seemed to defy gravity, a slim waist, rounded hips and legs that disappeared into the sunset. She flowed in and out, her body was like waves on the ocean. Her hair was pulled tight back, and up into a pony tail on the top of her head, the balance of it waved down and rested on her shoulders. Her skin was as smooth as glass, shiny, soft glistening with life and vitality.

But it was the way she was dressed that got me, I had never in my life known that a woman as beautiful as she was, could make herself look the way Tanya had. She was wearing thigh high black patent leather high heeled boots, which raised her to about 10 or 12 inches over my 5ft 7" frame. Her skirt was a tiny mini, soft black calf leather, and a top of the same material covered her ample breasts and finished just below them hiding her charms from view. She was wearing black shiny cotton gloves that ended above her elbows. Around her neck was fastened a calf leather strap choker.

I almost fell down before her, stunned wasn't the word for it. Here I was totally for the first time in my life by another woman, and I had already guessed that she was here for more than introductions. It was then that I noticed she had a riding crop in her right hand, now I knew! But I didn't care.

Tanya walked around me 3 or 4 times, inspecting me?

"Nice Kala, very nice, I'm going to enjoy her, does she know?" she poke to him, Kala was sat in a chair silent but observing.

"No not yet, but Kelly isn't a fool, she will have guessed by now, I hope she has anyway." He answered her. I had, oh yes I really had, and my pussy was cheering, I could hear it.

"Come with me Kelly," she said, and swished my ass with the crop, Tanya walked out of the room, I hurried after her. But she didn't walk, she floated and flowed, glided even, across the floor. She waltzed up stairs and into the bedroom where the cameras were, my fanny blew apart, now I was certain what was going to happen, I was going to be filmed again doing and being made to do? What ever they had in store for me.

Kala got behind one of the cameras, and pointed it at me. I was staring at Tanya in absolute fear, apprehension and utter arousal. Knowing that I was as helpless as a child, under their, hers and his complete control, fired me in a way that crippled me. I was a captive, their sex toy. I praised the lord for doing this to me, for sending me here, for giving me this gift.

Tanya grabbed me by my hair, I winced but accepted it, then I was being pushed to the floor. She stood over me, magnificent, a towering female force of nature. I watched in fascination as she popped the 2 studs that held her skirt, it fell to the floor, she was naked underneath, and like me, shaved smooth. I stared at her black, pink and red vagina lips glistening. Using her two forefingers she spread it, I knew I was looking at heaven. I have never been this close to another woman, I was entranced at the sight, and her perfume.

Then 2 more pops and the top fell off, I was now looking up at her beautiful pointed high breasts, the nipples silhouetted against the ceiling above me, I had a small orgasm on my knees.

"First Kelly, I have to tell you how it is, how it is going to be, you will have one question to answer, yes or no, nothing else, understand me so far?" she said, and swished me with the crop again. I thought briefly of how to answer.

"Yes, and added, "mistress."

"Good," she said, standing inches from me, I could smell her sex, it was mind numbing, "now, Kala as you will have guessed correctly is your master now, your man, your guy, you already know that so you don't really need to be reminded of it. You will at all times defer to him. But I will be your mistress, I will not, now or ever, mistreat you, you will just be you. Is that part clear so far?"

"Yes mistress."

"There will be times in the future that you may not like or agree with, but you will accept it as a part of our lives. You will not be a slave to me or to Kala, you will have as normal a life as possible, but you will be subservient to us, to me, and to him, and to anything else we may tell you, clear?"

"Yes mistress," I was getting used to this.

"Now Kelly, is there anything I have said, you don't like, disagree with or feel you cannot go with, the answer is to be either. Yes mistress, I am happy with it all, or no mistress, I am not happy with it all. Think and give me your answer, you have 30 seconds, if it is an answer in the negative, you can leave at your timing, is that clear, do you understand, is there anything you need clarifying?"

I took all of 3 seconds, and that was to draw breath.

"Yes mistress, I am happy with it all, oh yes yes yes mistress, and you sir" I crooned, as I looked across at Kala.

In all my life I had never even thought of such as this, but in retrospect, I was subservient to John wasn't I? I had/was his trophy wife, his toy, I always did what he told me, but I hadn't seen 'me!' I didn't even now feel slavish, I was me, but I was also now in a place I had never been, and do you know what? I liked it, I liked it a lot.

Tanya got hold of my hair, helped me to my feet and walked me to the bed, I climbed on, Kala was at a camera filming, the other two were already I knew, trained on to it. My hands were still tied behind me, but I was comfortable with it, I even gloried in being her captive. She turned me onto my back and climbed on me, facing away, I was about to be creamed or whatever it is called when a woman is mounted like this by another. I was peering at her tight crinkly little bum hole, around that was her rounded taut tight ass, her skin shone, dark, bright, beautiful and just beyond that, her pussy lips.

Her smell pervaded me, then it got dark, she was lowering herself on to me. I opened my mouth, nature was taking over. I tasted her for the first time, as I tried to get my tongue into her she squeezed my nipples, I blew up like an unexploded bomb! I know my body arched under her, I went rigid with arousal, and this was and remains to this day fabulously wonderful. The smoothness of her was tantalising me.

I had my eyes open , I was looking at her skin, so sexy it drove daft, I wanted to use my hands to feel her, caress her, love her. She moved a little and I knew her bum hole was right over my mouth. I obeyed the unsaid instruction and struck. My tongue popped in, I could see and taste her, my nipples were being given the treatment, fingers found my clit, I came all over. I sucked and licked, and probed as deep as I could get my tongue up into her beautiful dark ass.

I'm sure I made her cum, it send shivers of delight through me, I was pleasing her, my mistress. She slid back and mashed her sweet smelling vagina over my face and fucked her self on me. Tanya was wrecking me with her fingers and nails, I came and came again. Her mastery of me wasn't taken; it was given with all my love. I was gasping for breath under her as she forced herself down on me.

Then she slid away and lay next to me. "Well Kelly, what do you think, do you believe you can handle this, me, him?" she nodded in Kala's direction.

"I can't wait for every episode to begin," I breathed to her.

"Good, now I am going to untie you for a while, I want you to make yourself as beautiful as you can and sexy, okay?"

"Yes mistress," I answered.

"I am only mistress in here, in the house I am Tanya, but there will be times when mistress is necessary." She told me.

"I understand mistress," I replied smiling, my face was covered in her love juices so I licked my lips for her.

She untied me and I went to do myself, my pussy was on fire, I wanted to finish what she had started, but she must have read my mind.

"And leave yourself alone, Kala wants you ready for a photo shoot, and that," she said, pointeing at my pussy, "needs to be hot!"

"Yes mistress," I said, smiling, but wanting to scratch my devastating itch.

I showered, powdered myself, did my hair and my face. If there's one thing I do know, its how to make myself look good, and I made it the best for them I had ever done. Even Tanya was impressed.

"Wow Kelly, you look utterly adorable and so delectable, I could eat you right now," she told me.

"Yes mistress," I said in reply cheekily, "any time you are ready I am?"

"Later honey, but now we have to pose some, okay?" I nodded my shaggy blond haired head. She had put her skirt and top back on, she looked fabulous, so femininely sexy, but with and air of assured self confidence.

I was totally naked, she put a choker around my neck and led me by the lead attached to it into camera view. I acted a little scared, and submissive. Tanya absolutely towered over me, and dressed like she was she would scare any man on earth to death, never mind a timid married woman like me.

She swished me with her crop and pointed to the floor, I deliberately hesitated, she swished me again, I sank down to my knees. She stepped one leg over me and my face was buried into her smooth glorious hairless snatch. The cameras were catching all of it, John would go ape shit!

His wife was being sexually abused and taken by a black, but beautiful Amazon. "On your hands and knees bitch!" she ordered me. I did, she rattled my ass with the crop, on film it looked painful but it never hurt at all, I actually wished it had?

Then she mounted me, and cracked the crop on my ass, "mush," she shouted, "move," Holding my hair in one hand and cracking my ass I moved with her astride me, I was loving it. But on camera my humiliation was there for all to see. I trailed in circles around the floor, then I felt action at my own ass, my head dropped when I felt something enter me, then starting to buzz, she had pushed a vibrator up me.

"Mistress," I wailed for effect, "pleeeeeease." She reached under me, got my nipples and then my clit, that and the vib sent me over the top. Then I was being spanked too. I had the most fabulous time under her. Then she was climbing off me, I had my hands tied behind me again and I was made to climb onto the bed.

That's when I got it big time, in my ordered upright position, Tanya got behind me and Kala moved in in front of me. He bashed his black prick into my mouth and began to face fuck me, I knew it was all for the cameras. He was holding my head and pumped in and out, when I saw the film, you could see my cheeks billowing out as he forced it in, and sinking in when he pulled it out, erotic never came into it.