Being Blacked is Fabulous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me Tanya was biting my neck and shoulders, her right arm bent at the elbow was murdering my nipples, her left was busy busting and decimating my pussy. Every erogenous zone I had was under attack, there was nothing I could do, and I still had that vibrator up my ass doing its worst too! They were driving me to distraction. Then Kala's grip on me tightened and he shot a load of hot creamy spunk into me, I swallowed as hard as I could, it spit out of the sides of my mouth, I tried my hardest to get it all down but there was just so much.

How many times I came I will never know, I was shattered, wonderfully beaten, I flopped down on to the bed, Tanya kissed me, it was the sweetest kiss I had ever had. It was a love kiss, not taken but given, I gave it back, and then I was alone.

When I saw them later I had a question on my mind.

"How are you going to get John out of the way for me Kala? Just to remind you, I don't want him hurt in any way."

"He is going to be told that London is his next patch, there is a lot of work there, he will go." He said.

"But can you force him, he won't want to leave here, even I know that." I said back.

"He will be offered the position, then if he refuses, he'll be shown copies of you, and told they will go out to all his friends and contacts, he won't survive that, his loss of face won't be tolerated by anyone. It will all be over for him, he'll have no option but to agree, and anyway, he will rebuild what he's lost here." Kala told me with finality in his voice.

"Okay," I told him, but I still had my doubts, I knew John, I knew he would try and find a way around it, but the humiliation of knowing I was with a black lover, a man and a woman would be too much, I hoped so anyway. I felt my life had taken a turn for the better. I was happy for once, I didn't realise until now just how unhappy I had been.

"I think," I said, " it might be a good idea if I were to ring him and tell him myself, that I will not be going back, I am with who I want to be with, and that we're over."

"Yes okay Kelly, but after that, your phone goes."

"Okay."

"But first he is receiving an e mail, text him and tell him to go on his PC." Then he will ring you for sure, you can tell him then its over." His words were final and I accepted it.

"Can I watch it first please?" I asked.

"Sure, sit down," I sat next to him, and what I saw was the most erotic and sex laden film I had ever seen.

It started with menaced and following Tanya, and her dressed in all her beautiful sexy glory. You could see the apprehension in me. I saw myself sink to my knees. You could hear the studs being popped and then she was in all her naked beauty in her high heeled thigh boots. I climbed on the bed and was thoroughly bossed by her in every way. The film was in three dimensional it seemed, I was filmed being taken by her, forced by her and into my ultimate submission.

Then came the grand finale, me up on my knees, being heatedly face fucked, and orgasming at the hands of Tanya, the cock in my mouth exploding, and cum dripping down my chin. I saw myself flop down. My seemingly apparent downfall to them was complete, my submission total, their dominance without doubt whole.

An hour later my phone rang, he was mortified, I know John and can tell when he's upset about something, and he was upset now, real upset.

"Kelly how can you be like this, what the fuck has come over you, you are a dirty filthy fucking whore. I will kill you when I get hold of you, and then I'll fucking kill you again. Letting those animal black bastards treat you like a slave, a toy. You just wait until you get back here, you are in a world of trouble now."

So then I told him, "Well it's a good job I won't ever be coming back then isn't it. I'm staying here with them, they own me now, I belong to them completely, I'll never leave." I could almost hear the shock he was having.

"Do you like the films John, I'm only doing what you wanted me to do, try someone else, and do you know what hmmm? I love and adore it."

Then I stuck the knife right in. "And by the way, I have never been to where he took me, I didn't know such a man existed, he is without doubt the best lover I have ever had, he is magnificent John believe me." I could hear him he was in such a rage. "And like they say John, and its oh so true, once you go black, you never go back, its just so heavenly being blacked. Especially when I have two of them, my mistress says I am a good girl so she is keeping me, and my master is just that, my master, goodbye John." I finished. Kala took the phone and broke it.

"That's it then Kelly," Kala said, "he will be gone in a month and you can sell your house, you have no need to worry about anything ever again. Now tell me who and what you are please?"

I looked at him and knew exactly what to say. I stood up, bowed my head a littler and said.

"I am Kelly, I am your personal woman, I belong to you sir, you own me, you own my life, it's yours to do with what you will, and my mistress too." He smiled, and pulled me onto his knee.

"You Kelly are what myself and Tanya call a real beautiful vital sexy live woman, you will never be unhappy here I promise you. But there will be times when I may need you and your sexy body to perform duties for me, do you understand me?"

I didn't know exactly what he meant, but I understood enough to know I would be loaned out as it were.

"Yes sir, I will never let you down, what ever you tell me or ask me to do, I guarantee you it will be done."

You are behaving above my expectations Kelly, I like that. Now get down stairs and get over the back of the sofa, I need to fuck you in the ass." I dashed off and was waiting for him. I got thoroughly rogered for 20 minutes, it was painful, it hurt like hell having that black log lodged in my ass like that. But it never stopped me from having climaxes, just because it was him.

This all took place about five years ago, John did go to London, I sold the house for a tidy profit that is earning good money. I want for nothing, I have three very healthy beautiful milk chocolate children and a fourth on the way. I still share beds with both Kala and Tanya, I am locked into them now, my life as a slave is fantastic. I have been 'farmed' out a few times, but it makes no difference to me. Kala and Tanya love me all the more for it.